Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Concentrate Face Booster uploaded by Nikki W.

BY OLAY

Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Concentrate Is An Advanced Anti-aging, Ultra-lightweight Formula Booster Which Is Designed For Use With A Regenerist Moisturizer.
Infused With Advanced Amino-peptide Complex Ii, Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Concentrate Skin Hydrating Booster Enhances Skin Absorption.
Its Fragrance-free Formula Has A Consistency And Feel Like A Face Serum.
Olay Recommends You Use After Cleansing, To Prep Your Skin For Your Moisturizer.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-7, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 20, Laureth-4, Dimethiconol, Laureth-7, Disodium Edta, Yellow 5, Red 40.

Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
I use this product every night after I cleanse my face. I really have seen a big difference in the appearance of the fine lines a wrinkles I am starting to see at my age. When I use it along with the Mircosculpting cream my skin feels so smooth and really does look good enough to go makeup free. I would recommend to everyone. Love the skin I am in #Olay.
Shelby T.
Ok, I'm totally addicted to this stuff!!! I feel like it's really bumped my entire skin care regimen from mediocre to lavishly luxurious! 💎 Ridiculously silky and smooth, only a few drops are more than enough to Glide across my face and neck, remaining lightweight and slippery thru application, then vanishing into my skin in seconds, without leaving behind any stickiness or oiliness whatsoever. Personally, i think my skin feels more primed for makeup than it has with any dedicated face primer I've ever used. Absolutely adore the Regenerist Olay Regenerist Miracle Boost Concentrate, Face Booster 1.0 fl oz (30 ml), pairs magnificently with my Olay Eyes Illuminating Eye Cream for absolutely radiant skin!!!!
Candi D.
Aiken, SC
It seemed like it did boost the effectiveness of my other products. Very easy to use. The bottle is a dropper system that pre-measures out the correct amount for you. I used morning and night. It felt nice and has a pleasant scent. I would recommend to others and
Anabelle M.
I really like this product feels that my face is lifting. It's the only brand of anti aging that I use. It's not cheap, but it's worth buying it and trying it out. It has a good smell. Yes, I recommend it to others.
Candice T.
I began to worry about my skin as it began to get dry and such. This helped change my skin back to its youthful glow. A little goes a long way and it takes about 2 weeks for results.
Shayla S.
Abita Springs, LA
This stuff works great. I had a raw patch on my outer eyelid from wiping off eyeshadow multiple times (bc I kept messing up) and I put this on my eyelid (and the rest of my face) before bed and when I woke up the patch was gone. I'm not sure on the price bc it's my moms but I would recommend.
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is lightweight and non-greasy. A small amount under my moisturizer and SPF serum and I'm all set for the day (and night!). My skin feels so soft and looks great.
Austin ♏.
wind gap
The precise dropper on the product is hard to get used to, but after a while all you need is that one pump or product to cover your whole face. It has made my skin very soft and supple
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Start to renew skin cells. Each drop instantly smoothes surface skin cells.
Marianna G.
Phoenix, AZ
Great moisturizer I love it! It makes my skin feel so smooth and nourished. I love to use it every day after I take a shower and wash my face.