BY OLAY #65 in Skincare Sets

Olay regenerist microsculpting cream & serum duo pack

Andrea R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've had acne and scarring issues especially since I've gotten older with scarring and this product takes away my dry skin , evens out my skin tone, and literally my skin just drinks it ! It seems to give my face an uplift and it's bright afterwards I can put on makeup and not worry about having dry spots or dry skin flaking off I absolutely love this there is nothing else that I live by like this I've used it faithfully for years now and wish I would have found this when I was younger that's my only regret is not having used it longer than I have been it's not expensive it lasts me quite some time.
Sharlene F.
North charleston
The appearance is iridescent and the feeling of the serum is not sticky at all it glides from fingertip onto application area. I apply to my cross feet and laugh lines every night and apply the same brand of moisturizer to the rest of my face and neck. It works great. I researched ingredients that help reguvinate the skin and this product includes those and compared to others in the isle it was the beat drugstore choice.
Darlene R.
Brimley
I like this product it’s okay. I still have wrinkles under my eyes but they seem smaller.i admit I don’t remember to use it every day. Maybe it would work better if I did. It still feels good on the skin.
Blanca G.
Pullman, MI
This is pretty close to the best I love the texture how it applies on your face and the cover is great a little goes a long way it give your face that’s extra shine to it makes you look nice and looks like you have healthy skin
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Not the best serum I own, I use it when i run out of my high end serums, it does the trick when I'm in a pinch, but I do not use daily. Not very hydrating , actually tends to dry my face out. Fresh scent and not greasy, but won't rebuy.
Ashley M.
I have bought this product a few times because it does not break me out, but I really have not seen any difference in my skin when using it. It is for wrinkle prevention though, so since I don't have any yet, I really am not sure if it helps with those or not. Hopefully it did give me some resistance against them!
Jennie T.
Monroe, LA
I absolutely love Olay regenerist! It helps keep my skin so moisturized, dewy and fresh. I have noticed that the crows feet I had have started going away. I loved being able to get this at walgreens and the packaging is so cute!
Jolene H.
I love this product. I've been using this for almost a month. It's an expensive product so I really like that a little bit of product goes a long ways! The packaging is nice it's compact and can be easily taken while traveling.
Kelsey D.
Cincinnati, OH
This cream works. This is the best cream for the best price (all Olay products are, in my opinion.) I bought mine at Target, I’ve seen it at Kroger. I think Olay is more effective than most higher end brands that I’ve used so I definitely recommend it! Go get some!
Jenan A.
This product is not worth the hype at all. Did not deliver what it promises. Total waste of money and def will not be repurchasing and I will not be even continue using the remainder of what I have left.
Damaris R.
Los Angeles, CA
Are these products suitable for oily skin? Can someone recommend as spf moisturizer for oily skin that might be a good complement to these Olay products?
Judith R.
Teaneck, NJ
I am looking for a new night time moisturizer and serum i was wondering if this is good for normal to dry skin?
Daniela D.
Benefits about thai product? I want learn more about that
Angelique R.
Quezon city
Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream & Serum Duo PackPOND's Facial Moisturizers Crema SM.A.C Cosmetics Lipstick Please comment your instagram acc. Lets follow each other 💖 me @Angeliquereminal 💖
Manuel R.
Denver
I would like to try the two step. I have only tried the Regenerist micro sculpting cream and like it.