BY OLAY

The Power Of Two Treatments To Regenerate Your Skin's Appearance - At Home. This System Has Two Steps That Actively Work Together To Give You A Combination Of A Microdermabrasion And Mini-Peel Treatment, But It's Gentle Enough To Use Up To Two Times A Week For Continuous Results. Gently Resurfaces Skin's Texture Activates Surface Cell Renewal Conditions Skin To Leave It Feeling Soft And Smooth Visible Improves And Balances Skin Tone Diminishes The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles 8 Weeks Of Treatments Contains: Microdermabrasion Treatment 2.2 Fl Oz Peel Activator Serum 2.0 Fl Oz see more...

• Has anyone used the Olay Regenerist microdermabrasion and peel kit ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this. What do you think of it? Is it worth the money?1 Answers
  • I've been really contemplating about purchasing this product I some...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System Specialty Treatment
  • "This stuff is great, been trying it for a while and noticed it helped my skin look more even." in 1 review
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
A friend of mine had a real spa microdermabrasion session and was thrilled with the results, so I thought I'd try an at-home kit. I don't like using "daily" scrubs because I think they're too harsh on my skin, so this seemed like a good weekly or bi-weekly solution. The way this works is a little strange but I was super pleased! The actual scrub is pretty strong but the granules are very fine and do a thorough job scrubbing - you can control how much of a scrub you want by scrubbing with more or less pressure and by starting with a damp or dry face. The second step is a light serum that seems to melt the little crystals into a light foam. I would recommend hopping in the shower to get everything completely off though, especially if you're scrubbing your neck area, as the scrub gets everywhere.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
This product is amazing I use it all the time I try to alternate with other anti aging products but it is literally a miracle product! I have been using it since college. Yes its a little pricey but its worth it! Yes I buy it every month or so I am a regular!
Danille D.
Danille D.
I love this stuff. It makes your skin feel so supple and fresh. The scub feels like sugar and the gel activator you apply on top warms it up a bit. Its great to use as zn exfoliate once a week. I just ran out after over a year of usage and going to repurchase.
Rhonda P.
Rhonda P.
Greensburg
I like the way this product made my skin feel. It didn't really help with uneven skin tone or spots. The packaging is ok. It seems like a good value and not too expensive. I'm not completely pleased with its effectiveness. I'm not really qualified to suggest improvements.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Wilmington, NC
The first time I heard I needed a microdermabrasion done, it was scary.  Those things can cost upwards of $100 at salons and whose to guarantee the results?  I found this on display at Walgreens about ten years ago and I have been hooked ever since. Fabulous results and REUSEABLE.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
I don't need the anti aging system, I simply bought the product to keep my skin so soft. It's gentle, smells great, a little pricey but will continue to use. Its very effective. And my mom has used it as well. No room for improvement.
Allison R.
Allison R.
Morris Plains , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this after I ran out of my Philsophy microdermabrasion peel and fell in love. It is essentially the same product for a fraction of the price. I love the way this product makes my skin look and feel.
Elaine P.
Elaine P.
Ozone Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
To be honest I don't really think this did or does anything m! You know the first time you use it it's like wow it's taking of all this dead skin but then the second time I really felt like the product itself was balling up
Member J.
Member J.
"My mom uses this product and she loves it. It gives clearer smoother skin and helps with uneven skin tone as well. She's used it for 2 weeks now and she absolutely loves it!" I would recommend this to anybody that needs a good clear refreshing smooth face
ashley l.
ashley l.
i love this lady and she loves me and my god my dad said he doesn't know me  she looks so hot she on my mom thinks she is my favorite mom i i scolds my mom  e wiener a emma she is the only one who thinks she the same person as a lady of lady she was the one lady yes
Latoya Connectionpreneur J.
Latoya Connectionpreneur J.
Macon, GA
Has anyone used the Olay Regenerist microdermabrasion and peel kit before? is it really rough on the skin and do you think I can use it with eczema?
Francely F.
Francely F.
Los Angeles, CA
I've been really contemplating about purchasing this product I some active acne and acne scars and was wondering if this would aid in clearing up both scars and acne. I've tried several products before but someone recommend this. Do this really clear up the skin? And what are the benefits of using this particular product rather then others?
Karey C.
Karey C.
Has anyone used this. What do you think of it? Is it worth the money?