BY OLAY

Enjoy an instant transformation with Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Exfoliate & Renew System, a duo system that includes a Microdermabrasion Treatment and a Peel Activator Serum. The Microdermabrasion Treatment exfoliates the surface of the skin to remove dull and dry skin, while the Peel Activator Serum resurfaces your skin texture to speed up surface skin regeneration. The Instant Fix Formula instantly brightens skin tone and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Gentle enough to use twice weekly, the Olay Regenerist Instant Fix Exfoliate & Renew System will bring a fresh resurgence to your everyday routine. Transform your skincare regimen instantly with the microderm power of the Instant Fix Formula.

Buy on Amazon
Winly L.
Similar to philosophy the microdelivery
resurfacing peel, but 1/2 of the price. I use this once a week to deep exfoliate my face. The super fine crystal not harsh on my face at all, but it did it job.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I actually love this stuff if I need a really mechanical scrub. The citrus smell is amazing. It's fine and doesn't hurt too much when massaging it in. You need to use a ton of gel to foam everything up. I use it before I shower because there always seems to be some leftover grit.
Kelli C.
Brentwood, TN
I've tried several different anti-aging products, but this was the first exfoliation+peel kit. I'm 39 years old and was looking for something to help me not so much with fine lines and wrinkles, but to give my skin more of a glow and vibrant look. And I didn't want to have to pay top dollar for cosmetic procedures. The Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System has far exceeded my expectations! It took about three weeks of using it twice a week before I could really see a difference. Immediately after using it, my skin is so smooth and soft; I love the feeling. And it retains the non-blah look throughout the week. Additionally, the Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion & Peel System is very reasonably priced, which I love. I would estimate it will last me 3-4 months at using it twice a week.
Emma H.
This product right here has been my go too for years now. I have told everyone I know about it and why I love it.

So first my skin feels so crazy renewed and looks 100 times better after I use this.

The exfoliant is so course that I know as I swirl it on my skin I am removing the dead layers. The second application is of the warming cream that does just that... It burns sometimes very much but, in a wonderful.. It's doing work kind of way.

When I rinse the peel off my face feels amazing and looks equally as perfect. This is the BEST non professional peel I have used to date!
Alicia S.
Very nice, the crystals are so small that you don't have to worry about micro tears as much. Smells good and leaves face feeling uber soft.
Elizabeth W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I suffer from textured skin, including small rough patches of bumps. Using this system twice a week has significantly changed my face! It's now very smooth and makes my makeup look 100 times better!