BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Advanced ultra-lightweight, creamy moisturizer is supercharged with skin-plumping Amino-Peptide Complex II. This fast absorbing, non-greasy formula is specially designed to regenerate surface cells and deliver anti-aging ingredients 10 layers deep into skin's surface. Hydrates to improve elasticity and firms skin for a lifted look, instantly diminishing the look of wrinkles. see more...

• Is this product used alone or with a moisturizer?1 Answers
Karin Y.
I bought a trial size of this because I was looking for affordable anti-aging products to use as a preventative measure. It's hard to really test the long-term benefits of these products, unless someone has been using it for years & years. My skin did feel slightly 'smoothr' the next morning after using it, but this effect can also be achieved with a consistent, solid moisturizing routine (using other quality products) as well. But overall, Olay has a good reputation for producing decent drugstore skincare products so I wouldn't mind purchasing it again, although I'll probably try out some others for curiosity's sake.
Judy P.
Antioch, CA
I have very sensitive skin, so finding a product that would work on my face was a challenge. A friend recommended the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum but it turned out to be a double sized sword.
While it did start to make my face look better, a few days after I started using it, I started to get teary burning eyes. I thought it was my allergies acting up (everything was in bloom), so I stopped using it until my allergy medication could start working.
When I started using it again a week later, I eyes started watering about 5 minutes later. I washed my face and decided that I needed to find another product.
Samantha R.
Mckinney, TX
I have used micro sculpting serum, and the results are modest. I use this before my moisturizer at night, after washing my face. I have seen a great improvement in my fine lines as well as my redness. Even my sister has commented on the smoothness of my bare skin since I very first started using this product. I think this is an excellent budget buy and produced similar results to much higher end serums I have used in the past. This product does require patience though! So don't give up too easy if you don't see results right away
Sherry H.
Sandusky
I love oil of Olay products. I have been using them since I have been a teenager. I work with the public and have people tell me all of the time I don't look my age. I have a teenage daughter who people think we are sisters. This product makes my skin very soft and feeling great. I'm so thankful for the affordability Olay continues with its products- while I do wish the serums were cheaper. I have already begun my daughter on Olay products so we definitely go through a lot of product.
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
I started using Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum to correct the unevenness in my facial skin. I tend to have red in my face, but I don't have rosacea, and I also wanted to firm and plump my skin. This product does just that. My skin is more even toned than it has ever been, and it feels firmer and looks healthy. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who just wants to do something good for their skin, or like me, treat a certain condition that you may be unhappy with.
Rachel S.
I've been using this serum for a few weeks now, and I love it a lot! Even during the first week of use, I noticed my skin looked healthier and brighter than before. I'm only 20-years-old so I can't tell you how much this helps with wrinkles, but I also have been putting this on my neck where I have like this "neck wrinkle," and you can't really see the wrinkle anymore! I'm going to keep using this religiously so when I'm in my 30s or 40s, maybe I'll look like I'm in my 20s.
Marni N.
Orinda, CA
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum and Cream are my fall back on products. They are used morning and night and keep my 64 year old skin moisturized and wrinkle free (if I do say so myself!). The serum in particular is an excellent value. If you compare other drug store serums most are 1.0 oz for a similar price. The Micro-Sculpting Serum is a whopping 1.7 oz and it really does the job. I highly recommend.
Silvia O.
Bethel Park, PA
I have been using this product for almost two years. When I started using it, I noticed how smooth my skin felt after application and began seeing improvement in the consistency of my skin in a few weeks. I use it in the morning after my moisturizer and because of its silky nature, makes make-up application easier and gives more of a flawless look. I would definitely recommend this product.
Katie W.
Glen Allen, VA
This product is wonderful in that it's light and doesn't make my skin feel bogged down even under makeup. I have normal to dry skin and use this serum in combination with my daily moisturizer. I have noticed more firm skin with less fine lines after using it morning and night for about twenty days. There isn't much scent at all, and I've had no reaction to the ingredients in the product.
Naushin A.
I had such high hopes for this product. I started using the Microsculpting Cream with SPF but using it twice a day made me break out which was such a bummer because it worked SO well! My skin was plumper, brighter and all my fine forehead lines disappeared. So I switched to the serum as its lighter but unfortunately it just doesn't work as well. Both versions smell really good though.
DIANETRA L.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this product used alone or with a moisturizer?