BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Advanced ultra-lightweight, creamy moisturizer is supercharged with skin-plumping Amino-Peptide Complex II. This fast absorbing, non-greasy formula is specially designed to regenerate surface cells and deliver anti-aging ingredients 10 layers deep into skin's surface. Hydrates to improve elasticity and firms skin for a lifted look, instantly diminishing the look of wrinkles. see more...

• Is this product used alone or with a moisturizer?1 Answers
Danalee B.
832 North Main Street Apt 4 Waterbury Connecticut
They are so good for your skin I’ll recommend it to everyone it’s gentle on the skin not to bad ...I’m a repeat user once I buy it again that’s mean it’s a great product the packaging is ok not to bad at all I would recommend to everyone as I stated before
Charlotte C.
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer

This goes on unbelievably silky and NOT greasy at all (not as silky as a serum, but similar). I literally feel like the stress in my face melts away as I apply it from the forehead down. This does have a fragrance, but it is subtle and pleasant. I am extremely sensitive to smells and cannot stand many face creams for that reason. This one is lovely. My skin feels soft and smooth.
Rosa D.
Bakersfield
I absolutely love it. I have this skin that I think is dry and I like how it levees my skin. I live this works like it should. I also think it’s worth it price. I definitely recommend to try this out and see for yourself. Hope this works out for you.
Jennifer A.
When I lived with my parents, my mom had this one. Every time I would take my night shower I would put some and my face always looked nice and clean every day. I would get compliments on how good my skin looked.
Brooke L.
I love the stuff I use it every day. I feel like it really does help everything absorb into my skin so that I have soft radiant skin afterwards. I actually look forward to using this
Joann S.
Rosharon
Saw a big difference in my skin after a week of use. I will continue using it until I find something better. Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream & Serum Duo Pack
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
I purchased this two pack from Sam’s Club and it was on clearance is it was a good price but when I tried it for several days it ended up breaking my face out so bad. No I definitely would not buy this product again. Luckily I didn’t waste too much money on this.
Adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
It said it would renew the area under my eyes in two weeks. I’ve been using for two months and I’m not seeing that big of a difference. It’s a little pricey considering it didn’t work for menus if it works for others then maybe it’s worth the price. But it wasn’t for me.
Arianna R.
San Francisco
Love this L’Oreal serum. Works As a serum and a moisturizer almost in one. It is gentle, light. Good value for the two bottles you get (especially if u find this deal at Costco!) I have bought about twice now and also trying to moisturize that is in the same line definitely would buy again.
Jessica F.
Pgh
I very much like this serum! I use it under my make up and it never leaves me feeling oily or greasy! I also like to get it with spf in it so if I'm going out, I don't have to worry as much about sun damage.
DIANETRA L.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this product used alone or with a moisturizer?