Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Serum

Regenerist Micro-sculpting Serum Advanced Ultra-lightweight, Creamy Moisturizer Is Supercharged With Skin-plumping Amino-peptide Complex Ii. This Fast Absorbing, Non-greasy Formula Is Specially Designed To Regenerate Surface Cells And Deliver Anti-aging Ingredients 10 Layers Deep Into Skin's Surface.
Hydrates To Improve Elasticity And Firms Skin For A Lifted Look, Instantly Diminishing The Look Of Wrinkles.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Polyacrylamide, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Mica.

Does this product last a while, is it good for oily skin?
It’s this product good on oil skin ???
Does this product help with preventing wrinkles?
Start your review of Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Novato, CA
Great product makes your face feel refreshed. Super thin so it doesn't make you feel like your putting something heavy on your face. I would recommend getting one first to see if you like it instead of two.
This is an interesting product!!!!!!!!! This is an interesting product!!!!!!!!! This is an interesting product!!!!!!!!! This is an interesting product!!!!!!!!! This is an interesting product!!!!!!!!! This is an interesting product!!!!!!!!! This is an interesting product!!!!!!!!!
Columbia, SC
This product worked miracles for me. I felt like I could really see results in about 2-3 weeks. Everyone was complimenting me and saying how great I looked! I bought for my mom and grandma and both have also had fantastic results!
Dallas, TX
Who wouldn't love this product? Effective yet affordable! I've began to see little improvement but the journey doesn't end here! I will continue using and would definitely recommend.
Syper bueno , refrescante hidratante y original pack ,productos que si llenan mis xpectativas en todo sentido
Paradise, CA
I have used most all of the Olay skincare products. I really like the sculpting line. My skin did so well.
I like Jed it I used it once and liked how my face felt and looked. I saw the difference the first week
Five Points, AL
I love this product it is so easy to use and it works it makes your skin so gorgeous
dikernis
Beautiful, hydrating serum I had read excellent reviews of Olay's Regenerist micro-sculpting serum on beauty heaven and decided to purchase it when it was recently on sale. I am so glad I did, I had been using the total effects serum previously, and this serum is much better suited to my dry skin. The serum comes in an attractive red bottle with a pump to easily dispense the right amount of product. The serum itself is a thick liquid and cream to yellow in appearance. I apply two pumps worth of serum to my skin after cleansing and toning and before using my night time moisturiser.
Greenfield, CA
Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Serum uploaded by C A.
Purchased at: Costco
I dislike the serum slightly less than the cream but I really don’t like it. Feels like the cream just repackaged into a more expensive smaller bottle, never used a serum that felt this thick and clunky before. Like the cream, I have issues with it coming off my skin, it balls up and comes off if I touch my skin. This does absorb somewhat but only partially. I for sure am not going to purchase this product ever again and I bought a dual pack at Costco and I couldn’t get through both bottles, I had to give the unopened one to my mother who seems to not use it either. I would consider it pricey for the amount and the quality of product you get and no visible change in my skin either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nacogdoches
a year ago
Susan R. • 3 months ago
It absolutely does work! I have been using it for years and get so many comments on how beautiful my skin looks and I'm 69 years old and No wrinkles. I even had a friend of my sons ask me what I use to look so young and I told him Olay Regenerist Serum. I highly recommend this product.