BY OLAY #73 in Face Serums

Regenerist Micro-sculpting Serum Advanced Ultra-lightweight, Creamy Moisturizer Is Supercharged With Skin-plumping Amino-peptide Complex Ii. This Fast Absorbing, Non-greasy Formula Is Specially Designed To Regenerate Surface Cells And Deliver Anti-aging Ingredients 10 Layers Deep Into Skin's Surface.
Hydrates To Improve Elasticity And Firms Skin For A Lifted Look, Instantly Diminishing The Look Of Wrinkles.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Sodium Peg-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Fruit Extract, Polyacrylamide, Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Dimethiconol, Fragrance, Bht, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Mica.

Amanda S.
North Wilkesboro
I purchased a trial size of this product at target and I have used it for the last 2 weeks. When I put it on my skin it leaves a slight shine to it and a very gentle scent. I put it on at night after my shower and I can see my pores getting smaller after the application. In the mornings I can still feel it on my face but it’s a refreshing feeling. I got a very good deal on this product and I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
This product leaves my skin with a slight shine to it and seems pearlescent when it comes out of the bottle. I use it on my temples and rub it in a clockwise motion, then along my jaw line. It does work for skin that seems to be just starting to lose shape but I haven’t seen any effects on my forehead which has gotten more sun and aging effects. But to keep the effects working I need to use it 3 times a week, I prefer doing this after my shower and my pores are still more open.
Kristin C.
Jacksonville
I love this product. I received enough samples to supply myself and 15 friends/family members with a months supply of this product, along with Olay Eyes Pro-Retinal Eye Treatment, in exchange for a review of both products. That's how you have to accept that something may just work. If the company is willint to send that many samples, to over 2,200 campaigners, only wanting a review, is a great way to get a real persons journey through the transformation.
member-bb3dd
I have used this product faithfully for approximately eight years and have been wonderfully amazed at the results it gave me; I still use it😀. However, I do not get the results as in previous years. Age? Most likely, but I feel that since my complexion is in excellent condition, I should be able to see some results since the product is “Advanced” and it is for “aging skin”. I loved it and saw extreme results up until now. The cost is high for an over-the-counter product, and unsure if it’s worth the price now, for such a low-grade result. The Olay products have always been excellent. Good job, y’all! I wish I could see some results when I use it now.
Happy New Year
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
This is my go to last step on my skin care routine and will be for years to come. I always use this after the Boosting serum that Olay offers, and the two together have made the biggest difference of anything I have ever used. The price is reasonable for those of us that are on a budget, and works just as good as those department store brands. I love #Olay because they help me love the skin I am in.
Ediane S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Hidrata Melhor e por mais tempo que hum creme facial caro e luxuoso.
Permite direcionar e suaviza como áreas problemáticas.
Hidrata em Nível intracelular para Ajudar a firmar e Fazer Uma microescultura fazer Seu visual.
Boo f.
This irritated my eyes which is why I gave it only 4 stars but now that I use a specific Olay eye cream that doesn’t irritate my eyes this stuff is actually left, I definitely notice it tightens my skin, I have bad forehead wrinkles which is primarily the area I am looking to tighten/age defy but I imagine it would work great on your neck too if youre looking to tighten that but thats just a guess based on how tight it makes my face feel.
Ashley W.
Remington, VA
The product applies so silky smooth! The scent is pleasant. Packaging is simple but it works well. It’s my first time buying and I got a deal on the sample size at Walmart. It’s definitely pricey for full size though! I have not used it consistently enough to discover the exact results of the serum, but it makes my skin feel so smooth and the formula feels high quality!
Jennifer D.
Simi Valley, CA
I really wanted to give the product a 5 star review but I couldn’t. I have sensitive and oily skin and I’ve been seearching for an anti aging serum. I’ve used Olay products before and they have worked wonderfully. But his serum does not work well with my skin. I would cleanse my skin thoroughly and then apply the serum. The first night I noticed the nose was itchy but ignored it. Then every night for 5 nights I noticed the itching would increase. Then I noticed small breakouts around my cheeks and nose area. I stopped using this products because it was making me break out pretty bad. Too bad I really wanted to love this product.
It it has a nice scent but too strong and goes on nicely. My skin soaked it up.
Lindsey K.
Charlotte, NC
I have been using this for almost a month now
And I can tell a noticeable difference in my fine lines and overall brightness. I really like the way it makes my skin feel. It's very light and airy. Easy to put on under makeup in the morning and In the evening before bed. I have received many compliments and people asking what I've been doing!
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I was wondering if this was worth the price? and if it had a harsh smell to it?
Jodi H.
I love Olay products but haven't used this one before. Has anyone had any luck with this serum? How has it helped your skin?
Neha P.
I have been looking for a serum that works well for wavy hair. My hair is thick, wavy and sometimes looks dry. I need something that will give a shiny look and smoothens the hair. Any suggestions for wavy and thick hair would be useful. Thanks!!
Brooke S.
Is this a cream or a gel like texture?
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
Anyone notice a noticeable difference in their skin while using this?

back