BY OLAY

Try a little regenerist! Get bright, youthful-looking skin anywhere and anytime with trial size olay regenerist micro-sculpting serum. Thanks to the serum's hydra-firming complex, skin looks beautifully radiant and significantly firmer in just 5 days. Its advanced amino-peptide formula helps retain skin's youthful contours. In fact, it works so quickly that wrinkles and fine lines look visibly reduced after the first use resulting in dramatically smoother-looking skin after only 2 weeks. This serum exfoliates to aid surface cell turnover, plus it's ultra lightweight and fast absorbing, so there's no mess. Try olay's... see more...

Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
I am on day 15 of trying out the Olay Regenerist program. I purchased the kit which includes a full size daily exfoliant wash, small eye cream, and small moisturizer. Additionally, I picked up a small size of the serum to try as well. I am in my mid 30's so taking care of my skin is a major factor in my day to day regimen. I wanted to try Olay because it is easily accessible and has been around for decades. I must say I am very pleased with the results 15 days in. I have noticed decreased appearance of any lines around my eyes. My eyes also look more alert and rested. Deeper lines on my forehead and between my eye brows have also started to look more filled in and not as strong as before. I am very pleased so far with this system and look forward to adding in more of their products to help keep myself looking smooth and youthful! That is an after picture that I posted ha! If I had a before you would see my eyes look much better as does my forehead!
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I've been using this product for a couple of weeks now. I love it! I love the packaging, the smell isn't bad at all and the best part is it works! I got a sample a while ago and it said results started within a week but I swear I noticed it within minutes! I was so excited I told my mother right away lol. I've been telling my friends every since. To make things even better I got a $3 off coupon with it. I didn't have much money at the time but it was def the extra push I needed to go thru with a purchase anyway lol. I don't regret it one bit either ;) I can't wait to see what I will look like in a month and I'm definitely going to be purchasing this along with their other products from this line ASAP
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is the #1 selling anti-aging moisturizer. Its formula with an advanced Amino-Peptide Complex penetrates deep into the skin’s surface to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Micro-Sculpting Cream is formulated with hyaluronic acid, amino-peptides and Vitamin B3. It hydrates to help plump cells from within the skin’s surface. The luxurious-feeling moisturizer immediately softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles, while firming the look of skin with plumping hydration. Over time, it reduces the look of 10 years of wrinkles in just 4 weeks—Micro-sculpting Cream renews from within, plumping surface cells for a dramatic transformation without the need for fillers.
Cheyenne B.
Madisonville, LA
This felt like primer on my skin. I was not blown away by the silkiness of it like i have heard some people say.
Feels like monistat chafing gel maybe a bit thinner and in a pump.
I did not notice any changes to my skin even once I finished the whole bottle.
I do not think it was very moisturizing which in my case is not bad since I can get quite greasy.
I actually feel like my skin looking kinda dull when I was using this.
For the price I would have hoped by the time I at least got to the end of the bottle I would have seen some changes but nope nothing.
This was hard to use during the day as it would cause my makeup to slip around on my face more. For dry skin I think this would be better.
Danny S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I'm 28 years old, and I still get asked for ID any time I go anywhere. So, I have obviously taken good care of my skin, and staying youthful is very important to me. I have several children, so I like a good value, and this serum is worth every penny. I wouldn't change a thing about it. I find it at a great price, it minimized the crows feet I was developing, and it keeps my skin looking young. I recommended this product to my 63-year-old mom, and she is very happy with it! I would recommend this to everyone who wants their skin to look fabulous without needing any make-up.
Lydia O.
Little Rock, AR
I'm on my third bottle after I received the trial size in the Target Beauty Box. This is simply because it works and is a Holy Grail item for me.

The texture is a little thicker than most serums I've used. The texture is also iridescent and meant to give off a radiant look. It applies smoothly and I have definitely seen a difference from using this serum as far as my fine lines are concerned.

I use it in conjunction with the accompanying cream which I didn't like when I used it alone but when combined with the serum is perfect.
Chris G.
Awesome serum! I believe this to be a good beginners serum too! Very gentle and does blend nicely into skin. A lot of products tend to sit on top of my skin but this does not! I like the trial size because the ingredients in serums don't last forever. Good for oily skin at night. Could work for most skin types. Quick tip: Try under your makeup... Depending on skin type it may be a nice primer. However, test this on a day when you aren't in a rush because it may not work as a primer under all makeup or skin types.
Tabitha B.
Kentucky
I'm only 21, but my skin, especially my face- is super dry. This product keeps me moisturized and hydrated for a good amount of time. It is on the expensive side of things, I haven't found a solid dupe for this product, because it truly does keep my skin from drying out. I don't use much, just about two-three pumps because its expensive, I can't be wasiting it. But, it works amazing. As for making me look younger, like I said- I'm just 21 so I don't see any changes there
Vienna Q.
I am fairly young, so my wrinkles are anything but evident, however I do have enlarged and darkened under eyes so I hoped that this product would help diminish them. And I was definitely disappointed. But I really didn't give it a fair shot because I used it for dorm thing other than its original purpose. I am very dry and this did give a moisturizing and dewy complexion to my under eyes, so I'm not sure how well that would work out for someone with oily skin.
Catherine S.
Davis, CA
My skin felt immediately brightened and moisturized, this is such a great product. I've always been a fan of Olay because their products are on the affordable end and also pretty effective, even for slightly sensitive skin like mine. This definitely seemed to fix some slight imperfections in my skin. I don't use it every night/day so I have quite a bit left, but I would consider purchasing again, especially when it's so cost efficient and still effective.
Neha P.
I have been looking for a serum that works well for wavy hair. My hair is thick, wavy and sometimes looks dry. I need something that will give a shiny look and smoothens the hair. Any suggestions for wavy and thick hair would be useful. Thanks!!
Jodi H.
I love Olay products but haven't used this one before. Has anyone had any luck with this serum? How has it helped your skin?
Brooke S.
Is this a cream or a gel like texture?
Alyssa E.
Garner, NC
Does this help with texture on the face?
Chenier T.
Charlotte, NC
Does this product help to fill in fine lines and wrinkles?