BY OLAY #100 in Serums

Regenerist Offers Advanced, Appearance Correcting Anti-Aging Skin Care Products that Help Regenerate Skin’s Appearance without Drastic Measures. Younger-looking skin without drastic measures*. Instantly, skin is hydrated. After just 5 days, skin is firmer. Skin looks brighter, more radiant Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free penetrates into skin’s surface to deliver our super-concentrated amino-peptide + B3 complex.  This fast-absorbing, non-greasy, fragrance-free formula provides specially designed hydration to give you firmer skin and regenerate skin’s appearance. Suitable for everyday use. see more...

• Anyone notice a noticeable difference in their skin while using t...2 Answers
  • Does the Olay skin moisturizer works for skin 1 Answers
  • I was wondering what is the difference of two olay serum?? The ot...1 Answers
  • "Makes my skin felt smooth and silky." in 1 review
  • "I have become obsessed with a seven ste skin care routine (inspired by Korean skincare) and this is a key element." in 1 review
Amy T.
I really like Olay's Regenerist line. I have been using this Serum since the summer and I have noticed a marked improvement of my skin's texture (smoother) and tone (even, no spotchy redness). A friend commented how bright and glowing my skin has been - I attributed it to this (along with a few other products from the Regenerist line). I typically used this in the morning as a light moisturizer. I highly recommend this.
Camille W.
Tyler, TX
A game changer for the 30's! Starting to experience aging and skin changes lately. I did not want to go splurge on a luxury brand for skin care. Just after 3 days of using the complete Olay Regeneratist line day and night. My skin is toned, blemishes are gone along with acne scars..... I'm going to be a frequent user.... Light products to be applied with makeup and last all day. #musthavefavs
Hoda S.
Citrus Heights, CA
I love this serum alot... I used two bottles of it... It comes in a nice package that is so hygienic and easy to use... It moisturizes my face very well without becoming oily amd most importantly it didn't break me out since my skin is acne-prone. As for the sculpting part I didn't notice such effect but surely i will buy another bottle of the serum.
Holly P.
This has great ingredients but I hate the texture and the feeling it leaves on my skin. I kept trying it with different products in the hopes of making it work, but ultimately the slimy film it leaves on my skin makes this a no go for me. I have dry skin, so I am not sure what textures this might work better for.
Andrea R.
This is more like a lotion texture than what I would call a serum (I think serums as being more watery/oily in texture), but I enjoy it. I do see some results from using it, I like that it has hylauronic acid in it, and I like the smell. If you're sensitive to scents, there is a fragrance free version,too
Ellen H.
I use this twice a day, every day and I do see a difference in my skin. This doesn't break me out, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a tacky finish. It wears well under makeup or moisturizer and has a very light scent, but you can also buy an unscented version. One of the best serums I've ever tried.
Andrea A.
Talk about a skin perfecter. I absolutely love Olay and this product strengthens that bond. The packaging is practical making it easy to dispense the product. As a repeat customer to this product I would say it met my expectations and I would highly recommend it to my friends and family.
Marlene M.
Mount Vernon, KY
I just bought this about two weeks ago. I love the way it makes my face feel. So soft and smooth. This is the first time I have used this form of serum and so far it's good. No breakouts or drying out of the skin. It is a little pricey but if it works I would but it again.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
I use this product in the morning & sometimes at night. It is expensive for being from the drug store but it seems to be comprehend with more expensive brands. I've only been using it for a few weeks & have seen a little improvement.
Mellissa R.
North plainfield
I absolutely love this anti-aging moisturizer. It doesn't leave your face oily, it really hydrates and makes your skin feel amazing. And I love that the price is not outrageous. I would definitely recommend to try this product.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I was wondering if this was worth the price? and if it had a harsh smell to it?
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
Anyone notice a noticeable difference in their skin while using this?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen much about this product. Does it work? Also, do you think it is worth the price?
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I was wondering what is the difference of two olay serum?? The other one is red bottle and the other one is kind of of white something ..so what is the difference between the two of that?? And Which is more better?? And how much is the Red bottle?
Mariah S.
Does the Olay skin moisturizer works for skin