BY OLAY

Regenerist Offers Advanced, Appearance Correcting Anti-Aging Skin Care Products that Help Regenerate Skin’s Appearance without Drastic Measures. Younger-looking skin without drastic measures*. Instantly, skin is hydrated. After just 5 days, skin is firmer. Skin looks brighter, more radiant Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum Fragrance Free penetrates into skin’s surface to deliver our super-concentrated amino-peptide + B3 complex.  This fast-absorbing, non-greasy, fragrance-free formula provides specially designed hydration to give you firmer skin and regenerate skin’s appearance. Suitable for everyday use. see more...

• Anyone notice a noticeable difference in their skin while using t...2 Answers
  • Does the Olay skin moisturizer works for skin 1 Answers
  • I was wondering what is the difference of two olay serum?? The ot...1 Answers
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum
  • "I have become obsessed with a seven ste skin care routine (inspired by Korean skincare) and this is a key element." in 1 review
  • "Makes my skin felt smooth and silky." in 1 review
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
This product leaves my skin with a slight shine to it and seems pearlescent when it comes out of the bottle. I use it on my temples and rub it in a clockwise motion, then along my jaw line. It does work for skin that seems to be just starting to lose shape but I haven’t seen any effects on my forehead which has gotten more sun and aging effects. But to keep the effects working I need to use it 3 times a week, I prefer doing this after my shower and my pores are still more open.
Lindsey K.
Charlotte , NC
I have been using this for almost a month now
And I can tell a noticeable difference in my fine lines and overall brightness. I really like the way it makes my skin feel. It's very light and airy. Easy to put on under makeup in the morning and In the evening before bed. I have received many compliments and people asking what I've been doing!
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
I’m absolutely obsessed with this product! It’s the only face product I can use without drying out my skin, or causing pimples! When I run out, I can definitely see a difference in my skin. This is a must have at all times in my house!
Brittney R.
Spokane Vly, WA
I really liked how this was light and hydrating and didnt have a strong smell. Used my whole container and will definitely repurchase. Helped with fine lines on my forehead and didn't lead to any breakouts.
Agnes A.
Pineville, NC
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
This product is awesome, I definitely see improvement in my face. Im 46 yrs old and need to take care of my face. Is very gentle and easy to use. I would recommend this product.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum more...
I love this product! It smells so good it feels amazing on the skin and so moisturizing! It’s so light on too. It smells awesome too and works on sensitive skin. It’s a small bottle and a bit pricey but I’d say it’s worth it
Melanie O.
Palmdale, CA
I use this every morning under my moisturizer. I love the silky feel of it and how it is absorbed into my skin. I’ve been using it for a few months now. I don’t know that it’s a miracle worker, but I enjoy it.
Nadia S.
Review for: Fragrance Free more...
I applied a strip to both my nose and chin after moistening my skin sticking it on and waiting for it to dry for 20 minutes. As the strip dries it turns hard and peeling it off did not hurt at all
Michele I.
West Chester, OH
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum more...
I love this product!! First of all, I have dry skin and thus works as a daytime moisturizer under my makeup. I don't add extra moisturizer over it because I use BB Cream as my foundation that also doubles as a moisturizer. This serum is very light and spreads easily. No heavy annoying scent. I love the dropper! I don't use it at night because I use a heavier moisturizer before bedtime. I don't really have wrinkles (I'm 40) and I have sensitive skin. So I don't like putting layers of products on my skin. I only gave it 4 stars because I would prefer it to be a bit more moisturizing. However, I understand it's meant to go under a moisturizer. Again, I'm not a fan of layering products (besides makeup during the day) on my face especially at night.
Elizabeth R.
I bought this product in hopes to help with some fine lines I have on my face. I was open minded when trying it since I have heard so much about the Olay website upgrade where you take a selfie with no makeup on and answer questions and they recommend the product for you. I have sensitive skin that can get oily if I am not using the correct products. I felt this product left my face super oily so much so that my makeup was not having the coverage it typically does. I typically do not use moisturizers on my face and I left that using this did make my skin break out as well.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I was wondering if this was worth the price? and if it had a harsh smell to it?
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
Anyone notice a noticeable difference in their skin while using this?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
I haven't seen much about this product. Does it work? Also, do you think it is worth the price?
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I was wondering what is the difference of two olay serum?? The other one is red bottle and the other one is kind of of white something ..so what is the difference between the two of that?? And Which is more better?? And how much is the Red bottle?
Mariah S.
Does the Olay skin moisturizer works for skin