Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo Kit uploaded by Brenda W.Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo Kit uploaded by Melissa B.

BY OLAY #44 in Skincare Sets

Younger-Looking Eyes that are Brighter & Firmer in 1 Week Formula With Glycerin Nourishes Lashes from Base to Tip Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Duo Kit Includes: Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream Formula with Advanced Amino- peptide Complex + hydra firming complex penetrates deeply into skin surface and hydrates the eye area.  Fast absorbing and non-greasy. Benefits - Cream Helps: Regenerate skin s youthful look. Reduce fine line & wrinkle appea.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Really like the eye cream , made my eye area look moisturizer and youthful." in 1 review
  • "I don't have naturally long eyelashes nor do I have short ones but I've been using this serum for about a week now and I have to say that my lashes look longer and fuller." in 1 review
Keyahna A.
Fayetteville
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo Kit, 1 kit more...
Okay so I haven't actually used this product so I don't understand why you guys want me to write a review for a product I did not use I don't know about this product I don't know what it does I've never used it once again so yeah I'm not going to write a dishonest review of something that I didn't use
Teresa B.
Green Bay, WI
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream And Lash Serum Duo 1 Kit, 0.51 Ounce more...
Olay Age Defying Series Anti Wrinkle Eye Cream doesn't quite live up to its name, the packaging is nice, it comes in a glass jar and has a heavy lid. But I found that it just did not seem to work as well some of the other eye treatments that I have tried in the past. Overall I was disappointed.
Tracy A.
Port Jefferson, NY
I love every product from the olay regenerist collection! This is no exception. Even though the price its a little steep, it is worth every penny and will make you very pleased. It helps with puffy eyes and I have noticed fewer wrinkles over a week's period. I also like that ti is lightweight.
Sydney D.
Saint Paris, OH
I like that this is a duo product. Not only an eye cream, but a lash serum too. Super hydrating if you suffer from dryness. I think this product is effective. Head to your beauty store and pick this up, as well as anything else in this product's line.
Ted P.
Chattanooga, TN
Clinique products are well known for their cleanliness and ability to be removed if too much is applied. This gentle product delivers what it promises: a fine sculpting eye cream with a lash serum duo kit. This product is easily found for purchase at the better cosmetics counters in any superior department store and at all reliable pharmacies.
maria s.
Augusta, GA
I have been using laneige water bank moisture cream for a couple of weeks at bed time on my face it really makes your face feel so soft but it does go on as a heavy cream so I don't recommend it under makeup, but a great night cream, It has a great smell , I received a sample in my target box and definitely would purchase it from target.
Stephanie L.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really looking forward to use this product when I bought it as I wanted something to make my eyes pop and look better. I loved the packaging and therefore I chose buying it over all the similar eye products I saw at the Walmart Store. Honestly, I didn't see the improvement I wanted or a change with this product, so I really would not be able to recommend it the way I would have liked.
Jenn B.
Mulberry, FL
This is the only eye cream I use. I have very dark circles under my eyes and it helps. This productproduct is very reasonable price and the packaging is nice and sleek and is very eye catching. This cream is not to thick or too thin. This is by far the best cream for the value
Carolina R.
I'm giving it a four-star only because it is a little on the pricey side and I really can't afford to be getting it as much as I would like to but it does work great it does leave my eyes leave feeling a little oily but my skin around my eyes are already early as it is so that's just my skin I have combination skin so it's very difficult to find something that works for me
tera e.
Indianapolis, IN
I just recently started using this product and so far I'm loving it. Its very gentle on my skin and easy to use. So far I've found it very effective on doing its job and you can buy it at any retail stores. As far as I've seen using it, it doesn't need any improvements .
velika s.
Where can I buy this?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Can the serum be used to brows?
Leslie C.
Lake Charles, LA
Does this really work to grow and thicken lashes?? I hate wasting my time on a product that won't work! ;)
Pallavi K.
Is it safe to wear\use with contact lenses?
Kaylee Ann B.
Pleasant Valley
Does the lash serum actually work? I have short brittle lashes and I really hate using fake eye lashes, looking for an alternative.