Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo Kit uploaded by Brenda W.Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo Kit uploaded by Melissa B.

BY OLAY #44 in Skincare Sets

Younger-Looking Eyes that are Brighter & Firmer in 1 Week Formula With Glycerin Nourishes Lashes from Base to Tip Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Duo Kit Includes: Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream Formula with Advanced Amino- peptide Complex + hydra firming complex penetrates deeply into skin surface and hydrates the eye area.  Fast absorbing and non-greasy. Benefits - Cream Helps: Regenerate skin s youthful look. Reduce fine line & wrinkle appea.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Really like the eye cream , made my eye area look moisturizer and youthful." in 1 review
  • "I don't have naturally long eyelashes nor do I have short ones but I've been using this serum for about a week now and I have to say that my lashes look longer and fuller." in 1 review
Yowza P.
Canton, OH
this product gives you all that is promised just started using it saw results within 2 weeks it met my expectations it was effective in reducing the wrinkles around my eyes very good value not too pricey I would and have recommended to friends
Elisa T.
Eye cream feels nice and moisturizing. However it tended to flake off my skin after drying but could be interaction with my face moisturizer. Lash serum did nothing but wet my lashes. Applicator brush was hard and uncomfortable on lashes. Would only re purchase the eye cream in the future.
Cecilia F.
West Palm Bch, FL
Contrary to many brands. This is special for me, I feel they are perfect for my skin, and daily care of it. I would not recommend for people of low budget, pes are expensive products, but in recommendation is very good the quality of it, I use it and I love it.
Kristin W.
Bronx, NY
I love play for a drug store brand it is very affordable and does work with continuous use I didn't notice a change right away , if you are looking for instant change I suggest a higher end brand but as part or daily regimen it does a good job
Jamie G.
Highland Heights
This product does leave the skin with any oily feel. I used this for two months and did not notice any corrections of the fine lines under my eyes. I did use the product after a shower in the evening and after washing my face in the morning.
Carolina C.
Chula Vista
this duo saved my lashes, i had lash extensions and when i removed them i had very few and short lashes, the lash serum really helped my lashes to grow quicker and thicker, as for the eye cream i didn't really feel a diffrence. ok packaging
Trudy L.
South boston, VA
This is the very first eye cream that I purchased and I never purchased another eye cream in another brand again. I applied the cream and it left a white residue that could be seen as I applied my make up and it did not look good at all.
Joy S.
It Makes eye area feel smooth. I Love how my eyes feels and looks. This product meet my needs. Gentle on the eyes. This product is very effective. I highly recommend this product if you have fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes.
Jennifer T.
Lilburn, GA
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream And Lash Serum Duo 1 Kit, 0.51 Ounce more...
I have not used the actual duo kit but I have used the Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting eye cream. I don't think many products like this really work well if at all. ... when I tried this cream though.. I was blown away at the instant results and how much I could see the difference myself in the skin around my eyes. .. I was sure if it was going to do anything, that it would take forever not to mention it says on the tube how long it will be, on average , for people to even start seeing results. . The only thing that upsets me is how outrageous the price is. .! It's worth a lot don't get me wrong but it could be a bit cheaper so average or poor people like me can afford to get it. I am married but never feel beautiful or attractive and I hate mirrors but if I could afford this for myself, I could build my confidence about how my skin is changing.
Erin A.
I was kind of disappointed in this product. I had read good reviews and was really looking for something to help with the puffiness and dark under-eye circles. Unfortunately, this didn't really help with any of that. I found a Loreal one that has worked MUCH better.
velika s.
Where can I buy this?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Can the serum be used to brows?
Leslie C.
Lake Charles, LA
Does this really work to grow and thicken lashes?? I hate wasting my time on a product that won't work! ;)
Pallavi K.
Is it safe to wear\use with contact lenses?
Kaylee Ann B.
Pleasant Valley
Does the lash serum actually work? I have short brittle lashes and I really hate using fake eye lashes, looking for an alternative.