Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo Kit uploaded by Brenda W.Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo Kit uploaded by Melissa B.

BY OLAY #40 in Skincare Sets

Younger-Looking Eyes that are Brighter & Firmer in 1 Week Formula With Glycerin Nourishes Lashes from Base to Tip Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Duo Kit Includes: Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream Formula with Advanced Amino- peptide Complex + hydra firming complex penetrates deeply into skin surface and hydrates the eye area.  Fast absorbing and non-greasy. Benefits - Cream Helps: Regenerate skin s youthful look. Reduce fine line & wrinkle appea.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Really like the eye cream , made my eye area look moisturizer and youthful." in 1 review
  • "I don't have naturally long eyelashes nor do I have short ones but I've been using this serum for about a week now and I have to say that my lashes look longer and fuller." in 1 review
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream And Lash Serum Duo 1 Kit, 0.51 Ounce more...
**I did not try the lash serum, only the micro sculpting eye cream.** Since turning 30, I have been more interested in researching and using anti-aging  skincare products. I often saw this one in the supermarket dupes articles so I was excited to have the pleasure of reviewing this product as part of the Insiders program. The price really sets it apart, as well as being widely available. Yet the ingredients are comparable to luxury products and it works great! It does not sting my eyes as some products do, and does not dry out the sensistive areas around my under eye area or eyelids. A little goes a long way with this! It has a pleasant smell which is not overpowering. I believe it is too soon to see a difference, as with any skincare product but I am hopeful that it will prevent thin lines around my eyes, especially as it is starting to be the sunny season and squinting happens!! I have used high end products and really believe that this is doing just as good if not better of a job! It is moisturizing and I do not have to be stingy because of the price. I shared with my friends and colleagues the trial packs and they were also impressed, especially as we are of varying age and ethnic backgrounds. The retinol in this is not too harsh, which is a big plus for new-to-retinol users.
Jennifer M.
Colton, CA
After using this product everyday for a week I was able to notice a significant change. But after a couple weeks and didn't see anymore improvement but it kept my eye area hydrated over all it's a really good eye cream
Suzanne R.
Moriches, NY
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo Kit, 1 kit more...
I’ve repurchased this 4 times already. The fine lines around my eyes are blurred and works well under concelear. The lash serum is the best primer, multi tasking to condition my thin brittle lashes. I’d recommend this to anyone with short dry lashes. You’ll notice a difference immediately with thickness and within 3 weeks, you’ll notice new growth and length.
Jana G.
I use this almost daily under my moisturizer. It's a serum that's lightly scented and not greasy. So far, I have seen a small change in fine lines in the eye area, and the undereye area. About what I expected for the price.
Vicki S.
Mechanicville, NY
Have been using this product for about 6 months. At 46 years old I don’t have a lot of face wrinkles yet. I attribute this to good genes and good facial products. I like the scent and the light feel of this moisturizer. Richardson-vicks Inc. REGEN EYE SERUM 0.5 OZ W ONPK EYE SE
Lauren C.
Panama City
This is a great face wash it is exfoliating also. I love it because it's great for cleaning ur face. I would recommend this to anyone who loves this type of exfoliating wash.
shana k.
Brighton, MA
I've been looking everywhere for this and was unable to find it in stores and settled for other products. Yesterday I stumbled upon it at a Job Lot. So I bought one. I used it last night and this morning and I'm in LOVE already. Fine lines look instantly less significant eyes look brighter and I'm using serum on lashes and brows and it looks really nice on... I'll be skipping brow gel while I use this ... I'm so making the trip back to the job lot to buy like five of these.
Kassidy R.
The eye cream , is a good product . Very smooth and moisturizing cream . It makes my eyes feel very soft and I love it . However not so much the lash serum , it's suppose to thickin your eyelashes , but it's doesn't . It is a bit pricey for the little bottles but the eye cream is worth it . I would but it again , but only because of the eye cream . I would recommend you try the eye cream , but only if you're If with spending about $20 some on 2 little bottles .
Liza G.
Missoula, MT
I love this eye cream. It works super well, it's easily layered with other products, I like the packaging and it doesn't carry any scent. The only reason I give this product four stars instead of five would be because of my sensitive skin I can only use the product as a night cream, if i use it twice a day like the package recommends my freckles around my eyes start to turn red. If I only use it once at nice this doesn't happen.
Amanda K.
I received a sample of this from a different sample site and I am in love with it! My eyes are no longer puffy and the bags are completely gone! After trying this I immediately went out and bought some and now use it regularly. Highly recommend!
velika s.
Where can I buy this?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Can the serum be used to brows?
Leslie C.
Lake Charles, LA
Does this really work to grow and thicken lashes?? I hate wasting my time on a product that won't work! ;)
Pallavi K.
Is it safe to wear\use with contact lenses?
Kaylee Ann B.
Pleasant Valley
Does the lash serum actually work? I have short brittle lashes and I really hate using fake eye lashes, looking for an alternative.