Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo Kit uploaded by Melissa B.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo Kit uploaded by Brenda W.

BY OLAY

Younger-Looking Eyes that are Brighter & Firmer in 1 Week Formula With Glycerin Nourishes Lashes from Base to Tip Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream & Lash Duo Kit Includes: Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream Formula with Advanced Amino- peptide Complex + hydra firming complex penetrates deeply into skin surface and hydrates the eye area.  Fast absorbing and non-greasy. Benefits - Cream Helps: Regenerate skin s youthful look. Reduce fine line & wrinkle appea. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I don't have naturally long eyelashes nor do I have short ones but I've been using this serum for about a week now and I have to say that my lashes look longer and fuller." in 1 review
  • "Really like the eye cream , made my eye area look moisturizer and youthful." in 1 review
Giovani M.
I bought this sculpting eye cream and lash duo kit because under and over my eyes had some lines and my eye lashes needed thicken up . I have seen some results under and over my eyes in 10 days. The lines over and under my eyes were softer and skin much smother. My eyelashes looked much better then before and had gotten thicken up quite a bit. The serum was fast absorbing and non greasy. The scent is a soft floral scent more on the neutral scent, so I don't think it will bother people with sensitive sense of smell.

My skin do look healthier and younger, and I will continue using this product because I love it and also seen result. I just love how my eye lashes look because it was very fine and now it is much thicker and looks great when I put my mascara on. Thank you Olay your product real work. I recommend this for anybody who want fuller lash and smoothr skin around the eye area.
Jennifer T.
Lilburn, GA
I have not used the actual duo kit but I have used the Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting eye cream. I don't think many products like this really work well if at all. ... when I tried this cream though.. I was blown away at the instant results and how much I could see the difference myself in the skin around my eyes. .. I was sure if it was going to do anything, that it would take forever not to mention it says on the tube how long it will be, on average , for people to even start seeing results. . The only thing that upsets me is how outrageous the price is. .! It's worth a lot don't get me wrong but it could be a bit cheaper so average or poor people like me can afford to get it. I am married but never feel beautiful or attractive and I hate mirrors but if I could afford this for myself, I could build my confidence about how my skin is changing.
EMR W.
I'm only 22 years old but I feel like you're never too young to start skin care early. Are you sitting in a lot in my younger days and I feel that my face has suffered a lot of sunrise. I use this product every night before I go to bed and trust me a little goes a long way I feel that this product does the mos you're never too young to start skin care early. I used to 10 a lot in my younger days and I feel that my face has suffered a lot of sunrise. I use this product every night before I go to bed and trust me a little goes a long way I feel that this product is by far the best one of you so far. He got rid of color under her eye and the Pooh fitness under it to
Celestina S.
In trying Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream and Lash Serum Duo I only tried the eye cream as my allergies wouldn't allow me to put anything on my eyes at the time. Olay claims to treat fine lines and to firm or plump the area around the eye, etc with use of this cream. I'm not quite sure if you'd need to use this for the better part of a year to see those kind of results however. I'm sure there were some improvements; I just couldn't see them. In the end I was glad I hadn't spent a lot of money on the eye cream and put it away, in the very back of a drawer.
Court H.
I'm going to be completely honest here: I don't trust these anti-aging products. It's not that I don't think moisturizer makes a difference to an extent; it's just that I don't ever see a drastic difference in my lines when I use anti-aging products. This eye cream does make my eyes look brighter and less tired. That's always a positive. As for the lash serum, it feels like a good refresher for after removing mascara. In the morning, my lashes aren't longer, but they do feel strong and up for the challenge of wearing yet another day's worth of mascara.
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
The Olay Regenerist line of products gives you department store quality products for a lot less cost. I cannot always afford to get top brands and this allows me to try and use products that actually deliver results. The eye cream is fantastic. Lightweight and smells fantastic and easy on my delicate skin. I believe the eye cream has helped firm and brighten my skin. Definitely a healthier glow than I used to have!
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being a full time mother and college student, it's wise to invest in some sort of eye cream. (Dark circles from long nights) I purchased this product at my local Walmart. It was pricey, I don't think I would repurchase simply because of the price. You could buy a much cheaper off name version of this and get the same results. I used it for about 2-3 weeks and didn't see results like I was hoping to.
Stephanie L.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really looking forward to use this product when I bought it as I wanted something to make my eyes pop and look better. I loved the packaging and therefore I chose buying it over all the similar eye products I saw at the Walmart Store. Honestly, I didn't see the improvement I wanted or a change with this product, so I really would not be able to recommend it the way I would have liked.
Carolina R.
I'm giving it a four-star only because it is a little on the pricey side and I really can't afford to be getting it as much as I would like to but it does work great it does leave my eyes leave feeling a little oily but my skin around my eyes are already early as it is so that's just my skin I have combination skin so it's very difficult to find something that works for me
Beth C.
Russellville, AL
This is one of my go-to eye products! It is very effective. It gets rid of crow's feet and lines and firms the skin. I love that the lash serum is on the opposite end of the eye cream. I use the lash serum on my eyelashes as well as my brows. My brows grow in very sparse. I have seen improvement in their growth as well as the overall growth of my eyelashes. Great Product!
velika s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this?
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Can the serum be used to brows?
Pallavi K.
Is it safe to wear\use with contact lenses?
Leslie C.
Lake Charles, LA
Does this really work to grow and thicken lashes?? I hate wasting my time on a product that won't work! ;)