BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Care Set: 2x Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream 10ml/0.34oz 2x Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Lash Serum 5ml/0.17oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Abby E.
Abby E.
Tacoma
The hardest thing about using eye cream is the time it takes to recognize a difference. No matter the brand or the formula, if you want to see a change then you need to be patient. This product has a nice smooth texture, is small enough you don't need a lot of product at time of application, and I have always counted on Olay to keep my skin radiant. I will continue to purchase this product to see what the results may be. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Care Set: 2x Eye Cream 10ml/0.34oz + 2x Lash Serum 5ml/0.17oz 4pcs
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
I tried this one, but wasn't for me.  It irritated my skin around my eyes, and made them feel oily and itchy.  I'm guessing there is an ingredient I have an allergy too.  Price is also kind of high for a drugstore/retail product, so if I'm going to spend the $, I will stick to a more exclusive product like Este Lauder or Lancome.  However, this is my experience and may not be the same for all.  It just did not work for me.
Betty Ann A.
Betty Ann A.
Winter Haven
As always, Olay skin care products are some of the best drug store products around & certainly comparable to some of the high-end products. The eye serum has a wonderful feel to it...no stickiness, or tackiness. Has def made my fine under eye lines less noticeable. While I will continue to try other eye creams/serums, there will always be a spot for Olay products
Thi K.
Thi K.
Long Beach , CA
I have been using these stuffs a couple years back. Many people told me that Oleg good and affordable. I like product overall but it doesn't seem to give significant change. Also it feel sticky. I gave up on it and using a Sonia brand instead .
Liberty L.
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
I do t usually use eye creams and products for older skin, but this was one of the few products that didn't make my eyes burn. It was a bit heavy for my skin type and would cause congestion. However, this is good in the winter when my skin is extremely dry.
Ani A.
Ani A.
San Diego
I've been using this product for more than a year. Absolutely love it. Within a month, the fine lines around my eyes filled in. A year later, the skin around my eyes is smooth, virtually line free. I recommend it to everyone, especially when people are shocked at my age.
Gabriella N.
Gabriella N.
Coconut Creek
I can always count on Olay products and this is no exception. Eye cream does help the fine lines. Face moisturizer felt good and had a sunscreen, very important.
Citrus cleanser felt and smelled like summer. Definitely want to get the set and the price is reasonable.
Kuran B.
Kuran B.
Shreveport, LA
The tightening of it is wonderful!! It also allowed me to get rid of the puffy eye syndrome I wake up with and it is not irritating to surrounding skin... the price is awesome and it's worth ever penny!! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Lyanne L.
Lyanne L.
If you struggle with pigmentation around the eyes, this is for you. After only a few wears your under eye area is already looking so much brighter and healthier. It's a bit pricey so if you're using something high end, I wouldn't turn to this as a dupe but maybe just as a replacement.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Utica, NY
Worked well small bottle somewhat pricey. Seemed to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles under eyes. First time user of the product packaging was nice. Would recommend to others if asked for eye serums.