Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Care Set: 2x Eye Cream 10ml/0.34oz + 2x Lash Serum 5ml/0.17oz 4pcs

BY OLAY

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Care Set: 2x Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Cream 10ml/0.34oz 2x Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Lash Serum 5ml/0.17oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Betty Ann A.
Betty Ann A.
Winter Haven
As always, Olay skin care products are some of the best drug store products around & certainly comparable to some of the high-end products. The eye serum has a wonderful feel to it...no stickiness, or tackiness. Has def made my fine under eye lines less noticeable. While I will continue to try other eye creams/serums, there will always be a spot for Olay products
Liberty L.
Liberty L.
Omaha, NE
I do t usually use eye creams and products for older skin, but this was one of the few products that didn't make my eyes burn. It was a bit heavy for my skin type and would cause congestion. However, this is good in the winter when my skin is extremely dry.
Ani A.
Ani A.
San Diego
I've been using this product for more than a year. Absolutely love it. Within a month, the fine lines around my eyes filled in. A year later, the skin around my eyes is smooth, virtually line free. I recommend it to everyone, especially when people are shocked at my age.
Kuran B.
Kuran B.
Shreveport, LA
The tightening of it is wonderful!! It also allowed me to get rid of the puffy eye syndrome I wake up with and it is not irritating to surrounding skin... the price is awesome and it's worth ever penny!! I would definitely recommend it to others!
Lyanne L.
Lyanne L.
If you struggle with pigmentation around the eyes, this is for you. After only a few wears your under eye area is already looking so much brighter and healthier. It's a bit pricey so if you're using something high end, I wouldn't turn to this as a dupe but maybe just as a replacement.
Shandler B.
Shandler B.
I really am not "aging" but it definitely made me feel like my eyes were less tired and dark, i suffer from serious under eye bags. And I felt it helped!
👸Darling R.
👸Darling R.
San pedro
This product make my skin good and proctect from acné i hope this dont go cause its good for people the have skin sensitive
Rose J.
Rose J.
Gilroy, CA
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Eye Care Set is perfect foryour eyes specially after your 40s you really need this product.
Monica B.
Monica B.
Alice, TX
Only because it made my skin Peel.  Idk if it was because it was making the new skin come out or what but it's not for me
Dana S.
Dana S.
Castle Rock
I didn't notice much of an improvement.  I liked the texture and smell.  It was convenient to purchase at Target and I bought it on sale.