Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Diana B.
This is a great product! This cream is not only great moisturizer, it also fights the signs of aging and in particular wrinkles. It has nice scent as well. It can be distributed over skin evenly and easily, absorbs quickly and the skin stays moisturized for a relatively long time. I like that the cream contains vitamins so necessary for skin to be healthy. After using the product for just two days I noticed that the wrinkles on my forehead became smoothr.
I definitely recommend this product.
Hope C.
Dothan, AL
This is up there with the high end stuff. Within a week I could tell a huge difference in my eyelids. The texture went from rough to smooth.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Very creamy and smooth on your skin. Great moisturizer. Helps minimize the redness on your face and dryness. It has a nice smell. Make sure you use it in the morning and before bed. I've also noticed some fine lines disappear. I recommend it.
Amy W.
Litchfield, MI
I see this product has been reviewed a great deal. I'm not sure what I can say, btw I am pro Regenerest all the way, but I will try! I love this product and if anyone knows me or asks me what anti-aging product I use, I always say that I have been using the Regenerest line for many years! I've had many people shocked when they learn what my true age is. This includes plastic surgeons, nurses in ER, dates, social media and so on. In fact, while staying in the hospital, when I had a lung scare, a nurse came in while I was applying this very cream and asked if she could watch because she wanted to learn exactly what I was doing to stay so beautiful and shockingly young looking. So yeah, this stuff is great. But it's not magic, you have to be deligent in using the cream. If you have sensitive skin, get the unscented (has a green strip near the bottom on front label). If it breaks you out at first, pop out the acne blotter. I don't know about you, but my skin almost always breaks out when I try something different. This is true for facial wash, facial cream, facial makeup and so on. It's adjusting. When applying, apply in an upward motion and do not skip the neck and décollett area. Oh, also, you are never too young to start using anti-aging products. The earlier the better! I could go on and on about this product, like the peptides, what products I use in conjunction, what staying out of the sun has done for me but this review has become a long monster! I am not paid or endorsed to write about this line, I just love it and what it has done for me.
Stewart P.
Disclaimer: I am a man and this face moisturizer is clearly marketed to women. However, I use it regularly and don't think it has to necessarily be a gender-specific product.

With that said, I have used Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream for about 5 years, alternating between this and some more manly moisturizers. This was my first experience with a higher-end moisturizing product and I was at first taken aback by the price. Since that time I've come to realize that this is actually a very economical moisturizer when compared to other quality products I've tried.

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is marketed with claims that it increases hydration to your face, sculpts and firms the skin. I don't know about all of that but what I do know is that it is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I personally only use it at night because it tends to be a bit heavy but I do find that not only does my face feel more healthy after application but it does seem to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.

The smell is definitely the biggest factor I could see in other men not wanting to use this cream since it is definitely a bit feminine but I actually kind of like and and find it soothing. I wouldn't douse myself in the fragrance before going out on the town but for a night moisturizer it works fine.

As some people may point out, this moisturizer does not agree with everyone's skin. My wife breaks out terribly when she uses it but I have never had a problem at all. Personally I highly recommend it although there are other moisturizers that are just as good for the price and more masculine if you are a dude looking to hydrate your mug.
Carol Z.
I love picking this up at Costco, it's one of those face cream that everyone need to keep around, I use this a lot when I stay up really late, and it gets more a nice complexion the next day, I don't look a knock out zombie when I use it hah
Samantha A.
I've been using this for a few months now and I haven't noticed a difference in my face really at all, such as lines or texture or dark spots etc.
I have oily skin and have a hard time finding lotion that doesn't make my skin MORE greasy. Typically when I apply at night before bed, I wake up looking like a grease ball.
I'm giving this 3 stars mainly because it's one of the only moisturizers I DONT wake up looking greasy.
It soaks into my skin nicely and stays there without staying just on the surface. It makes my face feel hydrated, although again, I don't notice a decrease in wrinkles or lines or anything. Maybe I need to use it longer... however I'd consider purchasing it again.
Make sure to use a coupon, usually you get find ones for $5 or less off.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I've taken a bigger interest in my facial skin as I've gotten older and getting more sun.

I decided to try out Olay since it's a company that I've favoured ever since I was a teenager.

This cream has done wonders in making any fine lines disappear. I have sensitive skin that has never had a problem with me using this cream on a daily basis. I don't use a lot since I don't like the feeling of too much stuff on my face.

Highly recommended product!
Claudette F.
Grande prairie
I tried this product for 3 months on my search for the fountain of youth ( joking) it worked pretty good. I liked that it didn't leave my skin super greasy but did a good job hydrating.
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I LOVE this product. I use it morning and night, every single day. It goes on feeling silky and smooth. It leaves my skin looking and feeling better than ever. It locks in REAL, long lasting​ moisture. And it smells heavenly.
Brandy C.