Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Started out good and with a few weeks I started to notice a positive difference so I bought another bottle before the old one was even out. By the second bottle I started noticing my skin changing again in a negative way. I started getting tiny little bumps all over my forehead and around my eyes. I switched to a different brand and my skin improved within a week. I have been using this other brand now for several months and my skin has been great ever since.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I was so excited to see that my local grocery store has trial sizes of all the Olay products. For $9.99, I was able to pick up this Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream to test drive. I have dry, sensitive skin so I am reluctant to break with my usual moisturizers. I am pleased with Olay Regenerist. It has a fresh scent and it goes on without any greasy feel and leaves my skin hydrated and without any irritation or burning sensation. I definitely recommend it for people like me who have very dry skin and who are looking for an excellent moisturizer that won't break the bank. Update: I loved this cream. I saw that the cream comes fragrance free, too, and went with a larger one. It was $22 with $2 coupon on my mPerks Meijer store card I had loaded. Look at the cute topper. It has a tiny handle to open the inner lid. #olayregenerist
Rachael W.
Celeste
I received a sample size to see if I really want to spend he money on the full-size. So far, I like it. It doesn’t leave my face oily, but yet keeps it moisturized. I’m only in my mid-twenties, with no visible wrinkles, but I am trying to figure out a good skin care regimen for my face. I’ve seen lots of good reviews on this, so I will continue to use.
Katie G.
Farmers Branch, TX
I enjoyed a small sample of this cream. It is a heavy cream in my opinion but it’s helped my skin through the winter. It did not break me out surprisingly. For an Olay product it is not very fragrant. It definitely has a scent but not a lot. It’s a good cream. I didn’t see any difference in my skin but I only used it for a short amount of time.
Mandy A.
New Orleans, LA
Average moisturizer. Good for a drugstore product but I don't believe the claims of it being as good as department store creams. Perhaps I haven't used it long enough. Part of me wants to buy a new tub of this and a new high end one and for three months use one on one half and one on the other to see if there is a difference....
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
I will be so sad if I ever accidentally run out of this cream! I can't believe how much more moisturized my skin is since I started using this. I feel like it makes my skin look a bit younger. I like how easy it is to blend into your skin and it doesn't feel oily. I love this product!
Ana A.
I received a 14 day sample of this cream and am still working on finishing. I used it during the day and night. I like it, but it’s not moisturizing enough and I feel like after I work it into my skin it’s chalky and doesn’t blend into my skin well. The smell is really pleasant though.
Debbi G.
Saint Petersburg
Olay products are excellent.  This cream is very nice to use on your face, only at night or if you are not going out.  This product is not greasy, not sticky and feels very nice.  It’s not heavy on the face, you cannot see it, and it leaves a nice glow.
Shar K.
Great! The packaging is really sleek and the product in itself is awesome. Smells great and really hydrates! I use it at night before going to bed and I always wake up with hydrated skin. I have been using it for about 5 months now and definitely will keep doing so!
Angélica  P.
Patterson, CA
I used this cream with great results and much loved it until I discovered that they also have the Regenerist line in brightening type. The best of both worlds. I still don’t mind the original one. It has no odor and a great consistency. My dry skin loves it.
Brandy C.