Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Shailly S.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, Nj

Both me and my husband use this moisturizer throughout the year. He loves it and even travels with a jar. No allergies and no complaints. i use some othe brand serum but i always keep coming back to olay for some extra love. Very moisturizing and no problem on the oily skin too . Doesn't break my skin out and smells pleasant but not overbearing.
Illiam B.
Illiam B.
EULESS, TX

I wish this product was a bit more reasonably priced, but compared with department store brands, it's a great deal. I've used it since the beginning of June and love how smooth abd silky it makes my skin feel, but I can't say I see a significant difference in my fine lines. Still, I'll keep using it in hopes that long term it makes a difference.
April G.
April G.

I purchased this because my face is so dry. As I am getting older, I am beginning to be more conscious of age defying products. The first three days I used this, my face felt like it could breathe again. My skin felt so smooth & looked like I was glowing. From then on, my skin went back to my normal dryness & it caused a lot of breaking out.
Jaci B.
Jaci B.
Midland , Mi

I usually love okay products but this one seemed a bit in the heavy and oily side. It works well with dry skin but a little heavy for me but I'm also only in my late twenties so I'm not quite the target audience. I think it's a great drugstore product! Something I would recommend to my mom who is not a believer in spending a lot in products!
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Union, KY

So far so good with this product, a little bit goes a long way and even though I have oily skin, my skin absorbs it extremely well without getting excessively shiny. It feels great when applying and smooths over very well. You start aging at 18 and I'm starting my routine only now at the age of 21, will definitely keep buying this product.
Sable A.
Sable A.

If I could give it 10 STARS I would! This is an awesome product! Olay really stepped it up! Perfect product for mature skin and younger skin who would like to keep up and rid fine lines and wrinkles! IT REALLY DOES WORK! You will see instant results. Perfect overnight cream. Don't use a lot and maybe for younger women use is 2-3x per week
Simone H.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL

Just bought this product, have been using it for about 2 wks now, OMG it should be called "heaven in a bottle" after only 2 wks i see a major difference in my face, i can honestly say that the youthful apperance that was once missing it looking better,my skin is so soft, the smells is nice, and not to mention how mosturized my skin looks.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Albuquerque, NM

This worked really well! The feel of the product was amazing! I'm definitely recommending this to my family and friends. I purchased this at Walgreens. The packaging is very sleek, product is easy to use and apply. I just turned 30 and had some concerns about the wrinkles on my forehead, this product seems to be making them less visible.
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO

This moisturizer has been great for my skin. I have horrible dry skin and this seems to get my skin hydrated all day long. Jar is easy to open and lotion has a clean/crisp type smell to it.
I have noticed some difference with the lines on my forehead. They are still there but not has promiement as they once were.
I would purchase again.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Gilbert, AZ

As with all Olay products, this Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream is wonderful! It makes my skin soft and smooth and feeling hydrated! I I purchase all my Olay products at Walmart. The price is terrific and you get what you pay for! I recommend this to anyone of any age wanting to keep a youthful look and feel to their skin!
Brandy C.