Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Simone H.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL

Just bought this product, have been using it for about 2 wks now, OMG it should be called "heaven in a bottle" after only 2 wks i see a major difference in my face, i can honestly say that the youthful apperance that was once missing it looking better,my skin is so soft, the smells is nice, and not to mention how mosturized my skin looks.
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Albuquerque, NM

This worked really well! The feel of the product was amazing! I'm definitely recommending this to my family and friends. I purchased this at Walgreens. The packaging is very sleek, product is easy to use and apply. I just turned 30 and had some concerns about the wrinkles on my forehead, this product seems to be making them less visible.
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO

This moisturizer has been great for my skin. I have horrible dry skin and this seems to get my skin hydrated all day long. Jar is easy to open and lotion has a clean/crisp type smell to it.
I have noticed some difference with the lines on my forehead. They are still there but not has promiement as they once were.
I would purchase again.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Gilbert, AZ

As with all Olay products, this Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream is wonderful! It makes my skin soft and smooth and feeling hydrated! I I purchase all my Olay products at Walmart. The price is terrific and you get what you pay for! I recommend this to anyone of any age wanting to keep a youthful look and feel to their skin!
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD

I received a free sample of this product for review purposes. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer is very moisturizing. It has a nice light scent and the cream absorbs well into my skin. It leaves my skin looking bright and smoothr. I've only used it for about a week, but I'm hoping to see more improvement in my skin.
laura f.
laura f.
San Diego, CA

I do not have wrinkles, I'm 23, but decided to try this because my skin has been looking really bad lately. This cream closed up my pores, took away the acne, made my face smoothr, and made my skin clearer. I have skin that gets red at the slightest touch or change in temperature, but this cream made my naturally red face less red.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Liverpool, NY

While I dont have aging skin I liked the results of this product. In about a week I saw my skin was firmer and more radiant in my more dull areas. While initially the formula is slightly greasy once applied it sinks into your skin within minutes and leaves it feeling supple amd moisturized. I would definitly buy this product again.
Lupita R.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX

Works great just wish it was cheaper! I like how my face felt while I was using it and how my make up worked great with it too! It did help reduce the look of my wrinkles. I have a deep wrinkle between my eyes and this helped it not look so deep. Maybe in a couple of years when I start getting more wrinkles I'll give in and buy it!
Erin V.
Erin V.
Olmsted Twp, OH

This smells amazing and makes my skin super soft without feeling to heavy because I feel like my skin actually absorbs it all. It is more expensive than I would like and I can't afford to buy it all the time but if I could k would because it is worth it. It feels amazing on my skin. I have tried to find a dupe but nothing compares.
Carmelita G.
Carmelita G.
Los Angeles, CA

I actually really love this cream as does my mom. I found out about this product when I ran out of my old face cream and decided to borrow some from my moms room. It doesn't make your face feel oily or like you have too much on with this cream . That is one of the many thing I like about this cream, I just love how light it feels.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now