Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Amanda W.
Grant
First I love the smell and again it’s not heavy feeling at all, it does seem a bit on the greasy side but I only use it before bed so I can deal with it. I love how soft and bright my skin looks in the morning!!!
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
Just recently switched my moisturizer to this one and I️ feel great. I️t goes on like butter. So smooth and soft. Haven’t seen a difference as far as my wrinkles goes yet but I️ have a good feeling about I️t.
👻:mami_vanessa s.
Fullerton, CA
I have used this cream before & it it feels so light on the skin & it’s actually does what’s it’s supposed to do ! I use it every night & i would highly recommend it to anyone & i would definitely buy it again
Raylyn Y.
Valdosta, GA
I love this product! I put it on every night before bed and I wake up with my face feeling extra soft(so it should be working) and smelling so good! They say it better to start when using things for wrinkles
Baylee B.
I use the lotion version of this and it is sooooo worth it! I absolutely love it! It makes my skin so soft! I have very sensitive skin and it never bothers me. I use it every night and morning. It’s not oily and it doesn’t have a weird smell!
Heather O.
It works good but I’ve had used better. It has a light smell to it and is very creamy. Very good for oily skin because I didn’t seem to have extra oil after using it. I wouldn’t purchase it a second time though.
Evelyn M.
Texas
This product is amazing I love how it smells I bought it at Sephora or Walmart and it’s affordable to buy ! I love it so much it comes in a cute box ! It hasn’t been used I would totally buy it again !!!
Christy B.
Washington
I absolutely love this cream. If used on a regular basis you are surely to see results. I had a bad spot above my eye (near my eyebrow) and now it is gone. My face feels great and nobody believes my age.
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
For a product that you can find at your local drugstore, Olay is amazing! I started using this product recently & am in love. I use it before bed, after my showers & my face feels so rejuvenated. I recommend x200!
Caley L.
Franklin, TN
This is a truly great product. I love all Olay products but this is one for the books! It works well on my sensitive skin all while brightening my complexion and giving me a great start to my day. This is a product I can stand behind!
Brandy C.