Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Linda B.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl

Just two weeks into using can see difference love it but pricey Got it in the $5 Walmart beauty box a sample size not that much of a greasy feel and I have not really breaked out either
Katrina F.
Katrina F.
Gilmer, TX

Leaves your skin AMAZINGLY soft. I've been using this for 3 weeks now & I've never felt my skin so smooth. Nice thick consistency without being greasy leaves my skin soft & subtle.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH

I love this product. My skin had become dry and I have started applying this daily and it took away all my dry skin without making it oily. Perfect!
Fanny O.
Fanny O.
Dayville, CT

Love Olay products, so I decided to try this one. Got a sample in their website and in the first application I already could feel the difference. Great quality and doesn't make my skin kind of oily.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.

Love this! I love that it has a fragrance free version.. Meaning I can go to sleep at night and not smell my face cream for hours after cleansing.
Provides plenty of moisture but I don't have wrinkles but started using to keep it that way! :)
Ethel C.
Ethel C.
Montgomery Village, MD

Love the olay product. My skin is very dry so I decided to try the olay regenerist moisturizer and my skin soft and keep my skin moisturized.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Magnolia, NJ

Love this. It really works. I have bought two so far one for work and one for home. Love to have back ups
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

Olay has really stepped up their game with this skin cream, it works wonders. I use it before bed at night and in the morning before I put my make up on. I have noticed my skin looks more smooth and refreshed.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR

I'm only 29, so in terms of wrinkles, I have none to clear. Also, my skin is pretty even anyways. The reason I got this is to fight future signs of aging, and because it is a fragrance-free moisturizer. I do not do well with 99% of scents, as they are just too overpowering for my senses, but this is nice. I have used this twice a day for almost 1 month now and notice that my skin has a wonderful glow to it, and that the dark circles under my eyes are 98% reduced! Amazing, to say the least =) I highly recommend! (btw: Costco has 2 large jars of the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream for $15 more than the price of 1).
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Maineville, OH

I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have very dry skin, and signs of sun damage/sun spots. I started to notice results the first day I used this! I received compliments from colleagues and friends and even people that I had never met before on how nice my skin looked. It truly did what was promised, as my skin looked dewy and smooth.
Brandy C.