Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Sheridan B.
Sheridan B.
Okotoks, Alberta

Mother uses this and adores it makes her feel young;)!!! She recommendes !!!!!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Inver Grove, MN

I bought it for my mom & she just loved it she like how soft it made her face
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Great to wear so moistourizer on your face well worth the price to buy great
Katy R.
Katy R.
Washington, DC

I am allergic to this stuff and if you google it a lot of people are as well. I have never had an issue with any face cream, but this left me with small red bumps all over my face. I hate this stuff-- careful!
Carra D.
Carra D.
Milford, CT

Great cream. I used it at night. Smells great, leaves skin soft, smooth , moisturized. Isn't heavy , absorbs nicely into skin.Gave my skin a nice glow.
Janine H.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ

I tried this product after watching a YouTube video where a professional makeup artist mentioned he used this product on celebrity clients. I decided to try it and I was quite impressed with the product. The packaging is made to look attractive, although it is plastic. The jar is a dark red with the product label and the lid is silver. There is a mild scent and the formula is creamy and rich. I have never experienced break outs and the product is not greasy but it does leave a slight tacky feeling on the skin. I am able to use the product under makeup with no issues. It is also a wonderful night moisturizer. Since using this product, I don't experience any spells where my skin is dry. I'm very satisfied with the Olay Regenerist product line and this is another great addition in the collection. I would consider this to be one of the best drug store moisturizers available performing equally as well as some higher end products.
Brie S.
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL

This does leave your face very moisturized and does make the skin supple enough to reduce the "appearance" of fine lines, light wrinkles. Not the existence. When your face dries up, you see things again and I used this religiously for years. What it also does is breaks me out terribly in cystic acne and other bumps from clogging me up. It also aggravates my one area of dermatitis, skin flaking. If you don't react easy to ingredients, I say go for it. If you have sensitive skin you probably won't fair well. I use it from time to time still but always apply teat tree oil pads prior. I still break out some, but I need to finish the bottle up. I am looking for something less harsh and "natural" whatever that really means anymore. Just chemicals that don't irritate my skin. I have found some promising things.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR

I'm only 29, so in terms of wrinkles, I have none to clear. Also, my skin is pretty even anyways. The reason I got this is to fight future signs of aging, and because it is a fragrance-free moisturizer. I do not do well with 99% of scents, as they are just too overpowering for my senses, but this is nice. I have used this twice a day for almost 1 month now and notice that my skin has a wonderful glow to it, and that the dark circles under my eyes are 98% reduced! Amazing, to say the least =) I highly recommend! (btw: Costco has 2 large jars of the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream for $15 more than the price of 1).
Lesa C.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH

This is my go-to moisturizer and I absolutely love it! As I've aged my skin has gone from oily to much drier and tighter. Therefore, after washing, I need this moisturizer - it immediately releases the tightness and dryness my face feels. I use this religiously every day and night. I feel my skin has stayed soft and my fine lines have improved or at least not progressed. My skin feels plumper and my under the eye area is much less puffy and tight. I love this product and I can afford it too! This is my MVP!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN

I love this Olay Regenerist Face cream! It's a moisturizing, non-greasy formula that leaves your face feeling silky and moisturized. The scent is extremely light -- in fact so light that you barely smell it. I enjoy saving money, so I've been getting mine from Amazon on the Subscribe & Save program for less than I can buy it in the store even with a coupon. The only change I would make is to add sunscreen to the moisturizer.
Brandy C.