Add a Photo

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$22.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$25.37

$10.99

$26.99

$25.37

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

Photos (45)
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR

I'm only 29, so in terms of wrinkles, I have none to clear. Also, my skin is pretty even anyways. The reason I got this is to fight future signs of aging, and because it is a fragrance-free moisturizer. I do not do well with 99% of scents, as they are just too overpowering for my senses, but this is nice. I have used this twice a day for almost 1 month now and notice that my skin has a wonderful glow to it, and that the dark circles under my eyes are 98% reduced! Amazing, to say the least =) I highly recommend! (btw: Costco has 2 large jars of the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream for $15 more than the price of 1).
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Maineville, OH

I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have very dry skin, and signs of sun damage/sun spots. I started to notice results the first day I used this! I received compliments from colleagues and friends and even people that I had never met before on how nice my skin looked. It truly did what was promised, as my skin looked dewy and smooth.
Katy R.
Katy R.
Arlington, VA

I am allergic to this stuff and if you google it a lot of people are as well. I have never had an issue with any face cream, but this left me with small red bumps all over my face. I hate this stuff-- careful!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Loda, IL

I purchased this a week ago, and love it. My skin feels super soft, and already can tell the fine lines fading away.
AUbrey Q.
AUbrey Q.

Great reasonable product! My mom started using this and I noticed results on her, so I thought I would give it a try. The cream is the perfect consistency. Keeps my face hydrated but not oily. Great buy
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC

I started using this product a few weeks ago. It's the perfect cream to keep my face moisturized but not oily.
T S.
T S.

I swear, its a new face in a bottle! i have never LOVED a facial cream like this one. smells so good, instantly your skin is so soft, you would swear its like magic. recommend FOR SURE. kinda high-end, but worth it in the end
Kendra N.
Kendra N.

Doesn't cause me to break out and my skin feels better the instant I apply it. Just a little goes a long way.
Yasmin L.
Yasmin L.
Watsonville, CA

I love this cream! I'm at the end of my second bottle. It leaves my skin so smooth and very refreshed. I really recommend this product.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.

Great product. I have used it only one day and can't believe a difference. If you have never tried this, you must. Pricey but worth it.
Brandy C.