Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Ethel C.
Ethel C.
Montgomery Village, MD

Love the olay product. My skin is very dry so I decided to try the olay regenerist moisturizer and my skin soft and keep my skin moisturized.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.

Great product. I have used it only one day and can't believe a difference. If you have never tried this, you must. Pricey but worth it.
Yasmin L.
Yasmin L.
Watsonville, CA

I love this cream! I'm at the end of my second bottle. It leaves my skin so smooth and very refreshed. I really recommend this product.
Regina G.
Regina G.

I use this day and night. My only complaint is that it comes in a jar. I would prefer a pump which would be more sanitary.
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
Chino, CA

This stuff is amazing , it smells great and it feels good on my face. Leaves my face feeling soft without drying my face
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bloomfield, IA

I purchased this a week ago, and love it. My skin feels super soft, and already can tell the fine lines fading away.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

It's very easy to use. Smells pleasant. Although all it does well is hydrate your skin. No noticeable results!....
Martina A.
Martina A.

Love using this cream at night and the serum during the day. My skin looks better and feels so smooth.. love it.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC

I started using this product a few weeks ago. It's the perfect cream to keep my face moisturized but not oily.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.

Doesn't cause me to break out and my skin feels better the instant I apply it. Just a little goes a long way.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now