BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
I love this product. I have combination skin and it works especially around my eyes. I notice sometimes it makes my forehead a little oily which is why I took away the star.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Got this as a trial sample and it works fantastic as a nightly moisturizer. did not see the benefits of wrinkle reduction or smoothing out skin
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product was very good at moisturizing my skin but it was a little too moisturizing for me and I didn't really see a difference in the lines and wrinkles on my face.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Milton, FL
This stuff works wonders! In a matter of a couple days my fine wrinkles on my forehead was much less noticeable and my skin over all had a much healthier appearance. Not to mention it was only $25!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I love this product for Anti-aging it is a thicker moisturizer it feels Amazing on the skin super hydrating and moisturizing all day long highly recommend.
Jannett B.
Jannett B.
This is an excellent cream, keeps my face soft and I notice a little change in my face. I will have to continue using this to see if I see a noticeable change on my fine lines. So far this cream is good. I only use it at night.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Altoona, PA
This is my go to cream when I am not experiencing an excess outbreak. It goes on smooth, smells nice and absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin nice and soft
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Millstadt, IL
Makes my grandma look younger by at least 5 years. Makes skin feel firm and moist. Very impressed. Everyone's grandma should have some. Can be found just about any store
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Chadron
I'm only 19 so it's not anti aging is a huge thing to worry about lol. But, this cream feels so awesome on the skin and the skin afterwards feels amazing
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Love this product! Been using it for about 5 weeks now and it has really been beneficial in moisturizing my skin, no more little dry patches. Haven't noticed it minimizing fine lines yet, hoping that is the result I see next!
Brandy C.