Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Paulina R.
This product I loved! The scent is wonderful but slight. Not overpowering. I felt the cream did its job. It wasn't too greasy or heavy. Product met my expectation of a wrinkle cream should be
Jenny V.
This cream is great! It feels so nice on the skin and it's very good for your skin as well. My sister and mother loves this cream because it keeps their skin feeling smooth, glowy and tight.
Jamie C.
Manton, MI
I have this and cleanser and eye cream. I've been using it over a month on a daily basis for the most part (missed only a few days) - I haven't seen any results but it does feel nice on the skin.
Mandy H.
Loganville, GA
Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream is a fantastic product for keeping your skin, and especially your face, moisturized. It's gentle on your skin and I noticed a difference after only a few weeks of use.
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL
I use this everyday. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. I put it on befor I put on primer for my makeup. I don't have tinkles but I use it as a prevention
Sierra S.
I love how moisturizing this cream is but it feels sticky at the same time. Doesn't really have a scent, which is good. A con I would say is, that is pricey for being a drugstore product.
Lori N.
Chattanooga, TN
Great product I use at bedtime and my skin feels amazing afterward. Very light not heavy feeling.well worth the price and I hope it helps my skin to stay young looking as long as possible.
Christina B.
Seattle, WA
This product is amazing. My skin changed dramatically as soon as I began using it. My face felt smoothr and silkier and It was long lasting. (I love that I didn't have to keep reapplying this all day to combat dryness!)
Kendall P.
Demopolis, AL
This product goes on like a moisturizer. It is not as good for my oily skin type as it might be for dry skin. I did find that my skin was brighter after using it.
Patty O.
Fantastic as always from olay, I use this after washing my face in the morning before applying primer and make up and my make up seems to last longer and apply smoothr
Brandy C.