BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Altoona, PA
This is my go to cream when I am not experiencing an excess outbreak. It goes on smooth, smells nice and absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin nice and soft
Anna O.
Anna O.
Milledgeville , GA
I often get asked about my youthful looking skin. Some people say that my skin is very hydrated and nice. When people ask I tell them about this product. I definitely recommend this product even though it is a little pricey.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Love this product! Been using it for about 5 weeks now and it has really been beneficial in moisturizing my skin, no more little dry patches. Haven't noticed it minimizing fine lines yet, hoping that is the result I see next!
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Millstadt, IL
Makes my grandma look younger by at least 5 years. Makes skin feel firm and moist. Very impressed. Everyone's grandma should have some. Can be found just about any store
Cinthia F.
Cinthia F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Been using it since 4 months ago and I love it. It moisturizes my skin perfectly during the day after I apply it in the morning and I can also use it as a night serum.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Really not a big fan of this product, my granny had it and let my try it and I just didn't like it or the smell, did not meet my expectations I was pretty disappointed.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Zachary, LA
I absolutely love this product and the way it makes my face look and feel I would recommend this product it is never to early to take care of your skin
Megan S.
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
Amazing product, i use this during the winter at nights and it works with my dry skin. A little goes along way. The packaging comes nicely presentable.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Nicholasville, KY
I use this every morning and night...leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated!. I have noticed my fine lines plumping some. This sinks right into my skin. No greasy feeling and a lil goes a long way ! Way to go okay!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I received the .5 oz and another sample in 2 separate beauty boxes. I decided to give this a try since I started seeing a few pesky little fine lines hanging around. I have to say after 5 days not only did I notice a difference but so did my friends. I've even walked around with 0 foundation or powder lately and still get compliments on my skin :) The formula smells nice and leaves my dry face feeling hydrated.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?