Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
Chino, CA

This stuff is amazing , it smells great and it feels good on my face. Leaves my face feeling soft without drying my face
Regina G.
Regina G.

I use this day and night. My only complaint is that it comes in a jar. I would prefer a pump which would be more sanitary.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Webster, MA

I'm so glad I found this product. Every time I use it I get so amazed at how smooth it feels. It is like silk on my face. It is a little pricey although not extremely high priced. It's worth every penny of the price.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Apple Valley, CA

I have used several different brands and found that Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is the best product offered at the drug/convenience store. I saw the difference within days. It does not leave an oily feeling and didn't cause my skin to break out. It's comparable to Avon's Anew.
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

I'm totally obsessed with the regenerist cream. It works wonders and comes fragrance free, but even the one that does have fragrance is so light and dreamy. Olay just came out with a luminous regenerist that I am even more obsessed with! This product will be a must have for as long as I live.
Martina A.
Martina A.

Love using this cream at night and the serum during the day. My skin looks better and feels so smooth.. love it.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID

I love the Olay Regenerist Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. My face feels so soft afterwards that I won't use anything else. I use this along with the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Serum and they are a perfect pair.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

It's very easy to use. Smells pleasant. Although all it does well is hydrate your skin. No noticeable results!....
Linda B.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl

Just two weeks into using can see difference love it but pricey Got it in the $5 Walmart beauty box a sample size not that much of a greasy feel and I have not really breaked out either
Katrina F.
Katrina F.
Gilmer, TX

Leaves your skin AMAZINGLY soft. I've been using this for 3 weeks now & I've never felt my skin so smooth. Nice thick consistency without being greasy leaves my skin soft & subtle.
Brandy C.