Add a Photo

By OLAY
#15 in Anti-Aging

Photos (52)
This is a good product. Not a great product. I like that it is fragrance free. (Seriously why do any skincare products have perfume) It does not irritate my sensative skin. Mine is dry mature with rosacia. I use every night for a month. The results are that its a light moisturizer. Its not doing much for fine lines. It really is just keeping moisture balance
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Leandro, CA

I use every night before bed, it keeps my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed in the morning making me look energized and ready to go!
Katy R.
Katy R.
Arlington, VA

I am allergic to this stuff and if you google it a lot of people are as well. I have never had an issue with any face cream, but this left me with small red bumps all over my face. I hate this stuff-- careful!
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Maineville, OH

I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have very dry skin, and signs of sun damage/sun spots. I started to notice results the first day I used this! I received compliments from colleagues and friends and even people that I had never met before on how nice my skin looked. It truly did what was promised, as my skin looked dewy and smooth.
Anne C.
Anne C.
Seattle, WA

I have used different Olay products and I can say that I am a fan. Olay products are not expensive and they work! I have a tub of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream and I use it at night. It did not cause me any break outs but I noticed slight dryness. I now alternate between different products. I also recommend not using the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream under makeup because your makeup will look powdery and very thick.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR

I'm only 29, so in terms of wrinkles, I have none to clear. Also, my skin is pretty even anyways. The reason I got this is to fight future signs of aging, and because it is a fragrance-free moisturizer. I do not do well with 99% of scents, as they are just too overpowering for my senses, but this is nice. I have used this twice a day for almost 1 month now and notice that my skin has a wonderful glow to it, and that the dark circles under my eyes are 98% reduced! Amazing, to say the least =) I highly recommend! (btw: Costco has 2 large jars of the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream for $15 more than the price of 1).
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Received a sample of this in a magazine I get delivered to my home. I used it last night to go out to dinner. I didn't want to put any makeup on so I tried this sample. It smelled like deodorant but not in a good way. Like that weird smelling unscented kind. I kept getting a whiff of it and it...well it didn't smell great. Glad it was only a one use sample.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

This Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is thick and creamy. The scent is fresh but not overpowering. It claims to reverse signs of aging. I used it every night for at least 6 weeks and my under eye area was definitely firmer and overall the face moisturized. I would recommend for dry skin.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA

Just started using this a week ago, already impressed with how soft and glowy skin looks. I love Olay products so I knew I would love this. It's very lightweight not greasy at all. Still waiting to see full results but I know it takes longer than a week
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

Olay has really stepped up their game with this skin cream, it works wonders. I use it before bed at night and in the morning before I put my make up on. I have noticed my skin looks more smooth and refreshed.
Brandy C.