Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
I really love all of the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting products. They have worked as well for me as more expensive brands and better than most of the drug store brands. This is probably the only brand that I have actually repurchased as far as skin care goes. It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, nor does it have that horrible chemically smell that some brands have. I feel dollar wise that these are some of the best items to use in your skin care regimen.
Nicole L.
I love this product. I have combination skin and it works especially around my eyes. I notice sometimes it makes my forehead a little oily which is why I took away the star.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product was very good at moisturizing my skin but it was a little too moisturizing for me and I didn't really see a difference in the lines and wrinkles on my face.
Jannett B.
This is an excellent cream, keeps my face soft and I notice a little change in my face. I will have to continue using this to see if I see a noticeable change on my fine lines. So far this cream is good. I only use it at night.
Kimberly M.
Love this product! Been using it for about 5 weeks now and it has really been beneficial in moisturizing my skin, no more little dry patches. Haven't noticed it minimizing fine lines yet, hoping that is the result I see next!
Jordan A.
Millstadt, IL
Makes my grandma look younger by at least 5 years. Makes skin feel firm and moist. Very impressed. Everyone's grandma should have some. Can be found just about any store
Sarah K.
Really not a big fan of this product, my granny had it and let my try it and I just didn't like it or the smell, did not meet my expectations I was pretty disappointed.
Wendy H.
I am a huge fan of Oil of Olay. They have proven year after year that they can provide a very real anti-aging skin product without making its customers go broke. In fact, Consumer Reports have not only claimed that Oil of Olay has the most inexpensive skincare products, but that they actually work better than any other products on the market. Amazing cream, I highly recommend it for dark spots and getting rid of fine lines.
Leslie H.
Nicholasville, KY
I use this every morning and night...leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated!. I have noticed my fine lines plumping some. This sinks right into my skin. No greasy feeling and a lil goes a long way ! Way to go okay!
Nicole S.
I received the .5 oz and another sample in 2 separate beauty boxes. I decided to give this a try since I started seeing a few pesky little fine lines hanging around. I have to say after 5 days not only did I notice a difference but so did my friends. I've even walked around with 0 foundation or powder lately and still get compliments on my skin :) The formula smells nice and leaves my dry face feeling hydrated.
Brandy C.