Add a Photo

Photos (56)
keniya M.
keniya M.
durham, nc
I think this product is really good. My face felt very refreshing and i think youll see results very quickly!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I use this all the time and it made my skin fresh and moisturized and younger looking I highly recommend this
Monica R.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Me gfusta mucho este producto .. hay q ser constantes en su uso para poder ver resultados de inmediato .. ...
jackie j.
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
I tried it. I thought why not. I don't think it did much. I wouldn't buy it again because it's too expensive
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Keeps me looking young! This doesnt make my face feel greasy like other creams ive used. Its light and smooth and keeps the wrinkles away.
zoey d.
zoey d.
i didn't use it very often which might have been why i didn't really like it, but i jsut didn't see very many results
Aspen M.
Aspen M.
Lakeside
Definitely helps firm skin and smells great. Awesome night time moisturizer and would recommend to any age.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
Jan. 3, 2016, 5:41 a.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I really like this moisturizer.. I feel it is just as good as products that are 2 and 3 times the price.. My eyes can be sensitive to some facial moisturizers and this one doesn't bother them at all..
Mikita h.
Mikita h.
Nov. 20, 2015, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Great moisturizer but it does nothing to sculpt or firm or reduce wrinkles. It is expensive for a facial moisturizer. For this price, I'd rather find something that actually shows a difference in my skin.
Lindsey -Noree C.
Lindsey -Noree C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really liked the warm-up feeling. It's a really good at home microdermabrasion without being too abrasion.
Brandy C.