Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Tabitha K.
Tabitha K.
Baton rouge, La
Helped tremendously with under my eyes as well as any lines I had on my face. I use it every night before going to bed and it has the softest feel.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Longview, WA
I tried this and love It! It's not to heavy to use almost daily and it defibitely keeps my skin hydrated and not flaky, especially during the winter months.
Sadie F.
Sadie F.
I really liked this product it felt soothing on your skin. I have very dry skin and i do not have as bad dry skin after using this product. I recommend it.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Conway, AR
This cream sinks in nicely and has no fragrance. I like the texture and feel of it. I haven't noticed a lot of changes in my skin but it moisturizes well.
Asha E.
Asha E.
Lansing
I was sent this in a care package. I wouldn't recommend because it leaves a weird scent, its harsh on young skin, and it leaves a white residue.
Vivian T.
Vivian T.
Mountain View, CA
I buy this creme in a set of 2 from Costco, and it is my go-to. It's a thick cream I like to wear at night, and my skin feels so amazing the next morning.
Charnae S.
Charnae S.
I noticed a slight difgerence in fine lines but I think I need a stronger product. I think it is a good product for those with small fine lines.
Kelly M.
I use the entire Olay Regenerist line and absolutely love it. I have seen a dramatic difference in the appearance of fine lines and skin texture on my face and neck. For the price it is wonderful.
Yamile R.
Yamile R.
Warrenville, IL
I tried it and I didnt really work for me! Don't like the consistency that much! It was very harsh! Would not buy again! It was my personal experience but it could be different for other buyers.
Emily S.
Emily S.
This product makes my skin feel amazing. It does make me feel a little sticky but that's ok. It smells truly amazing! I have not really seen a difference but I have only been using it for a week.
Brandy C.