Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Hempstead, NY

Absolutely moisturizing, my skin felt so soft and hydrated.

I only used the cream at night. I would like if the jar was larger. It didn't last as long as I liked.

Overall pleased with the results of my skin.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

I'll use this moisturizer at least 4 times a week, especially on days I wear eye makeup. My skin feels youthful and not stretched the next morning.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.

I thought this firmed up my eye area ok. It is pricey, I believe I bought it at CVS or Walgreens with a coupon. I have only bought it once. It was OK.
Amazing Product! I'm new to anti aging products but I've found that Olay products are really good to my skin. My skin is supple and firmer. I love it.
Tuyet L.
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS

I recently got this moisturizer because I've heard great things about it! It's very gentle to the skin and is super moisturizing. This is my first olay purchase and I'm thinking about purchasing this whole line! The only thing is that I wished it was a pump rather than a jar.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Tucson, AZ

This is a great anti-aging product. Not only is it a great price, it really works! I saw same day results it reduced the appearance of the wrinkles around my eyes. Love it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, Ky

I use this most of the time as my moisturizer. Skin feels great, not oily. Would recommend this product.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX

I love this stuff. It tightens and tones your face while leaving it extremely well hydrated. I absolutely recommend this product. Definitely worth the buy.
Tasmeem A.
Tasmeem A.
Naples, FL

This feels so nice on your skin, it's a very thick cream, so I don't use much of it and I don't use it every day. However the days I do use it I wake up feeling that my skin is very moisturized and soft
Sarah c.
Sarah c.
Roy, WA

This is by far my favorite drugstore moisturizer. I love that it compares to some of the pricier moisturizers, Without the huge price tag. Does everything u want a moisturizer to do plus it smells great! I have recommended this to friends and will continue to use this product.
Brandy C.