Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN

Olay Regenerist Microsculptiong cream is my go-to night cream. It hydrates and is more gentle than some anti-aging creams I've tried in the past. I usually buy it at CVS and purchase a new jar each time I run out! Recommend to others who want to prevent/reverse the aging of facial skin.
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Tallahassee, FL

Very moisturizing although I did not notice a difference in the removal of fine lines and wrinkles in my skin. I have very dry skin and it did help to keep it moisturized throughout the day although for a night cream it is not heavy enough.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY

Love this cream..it nice and smooth as it is applied. Its not harsh. A little expensive but not compared to other brands out there. Its worth it.
Antonia S.
Antonia S.

This keeps my face moisturized everyday. I love using this product. Very good for the price. Nice packaging, love the signature red. Very gentle on the skin. Lightweight, I will continue to buy this product.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Provo, UT

So i use this stuff at night and it is fantastic! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and supple. I love the smoothing it does all over my skin and it is phenomenal. I use it in all my facial routines. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a bit of a boost in the face
Hilme A.
Hilme A.
Doral, FL

I liked this. This was an ok product for me, it gave me moisture but I really didn't notice any difference. The packaging is nice and the amount of product too. A little goes a long way and it is affordable.
Holly B.
Holly B.

I received a small sample of this in one of my makeup purchases. I didn't see the instant results that it promised on the label. It is a great moisturizer but my skin looked greasy after applying. I think I would give this product another shot, but would recommend applying it at night because of the greasy look.
Connie S.
Connie S.
Burtonsville

love this sculpting cream. doesnt feel too tight or dry on the skin and it has a very nice effect. it is a little pricey but i have been using this for a while and definitely use almost every day. i would recommend this to friends and would definitely buy again
Laura A.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL

I love all things Regenerist!! This cream really does do all it claims. Granted, the results will vary with each individual but, for me, it significantly improved the appearance and the feel of my skin!
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Springfield, VA

I love this product. The lotion goes on nice and it doesn't make your face feel greasy. Also you can get a good deal if you purchased at Costco.
Brandy C.