Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Nana Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this for a while now and u absolutely love it . I do recommend this to anyone who used makeup
Mannai C.
Atlanta, GA
Scent is strong but it subsides once it dries. I didn't feel it was thick enough for my licking.
Melina J.
Breckenridge, TX
I'm a person who shys away if a product doesn't have a clean fragrance to them. This is one of them. Another problem is it made my face burn. The price wasn't the greatest either. The only positive is that my daughter was able to have it for her diys.
Heather L.
The best drugstore cream I've tried. Doesn't leave the skin greasy and it absorbs quickly. It has won numerous awards for a reason. The best bang for your buck for an anti-aging cream. Jam packed with all the good stuff. Plus there's almost always Olay coupons floating around out there to make the deal even sweeter!
Erica G.
Byrdstown, TN
I live on this cream. It has a remarkable effect on my skin, so much so that I always use it on my hands as well.
Cindy T.
Springfield, VA
I love this product. The lotion goes on nice and it doesn't make your face feel greasy. Also you can get a good deal if you purchased at Costco.
Carra D.
Clearwater, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cream. I used it at night. Smells great, leaves skin soft, smooth , moisturized. Isn't heavy , absorbs nicely into skin.Gave my skin a nice glow.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
Olay has really stepped up their game with this skin cream, it works wonders. I use it before bed at night and in the morning before I put my make up on. I have noticed my skin looks more smooth and refreshed.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR
I'm only 29, so in terms of wrinkles, I have none to clear. Also, my skin is pretty even anyways. The reason I got this is to fight future signs of aging, and because it is a fragrance-free moisturizer. I do not do well with 99% of scents, as they are just too overpowering for my senses, but this is nice. I have used this twice a day for almost 1 month now and notice that my skin has a wonderful glow to it, and that the dark circles under my eyes are 98% reduced! Amazing, to say the least =) I highly recommend! (btw: Costco has 2 large jars of the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream for $15 more than the price of 1).
Pamela G.
Magnolia, NJ
Love this. It really works. I have bought two so far one for work and one for home. Love to have back ups
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?