Add a Photo

Photos (56)
bridget I.
bridget I.
Mount airy, GA
This stuff helps a lot makes your face feel amazing an shiny I would recommend this to everyone
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Warren, MI
My mom bought this and started using it she loved it so i gave it a try . This product is good it made my skin feel so soft
Holly S.
Holly S.
Fraser, MI
Dec. 15, 2015, 3:06 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin.
Angie F.
Angie F.
Russellville
Love love love Olay products they always make my skin feel refreshed and clean will continue to use
Jill R.
Jill R.
A little heavy for people with skin that is sometimes oily. It does work but just use a thin layer
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
This cream blends well and gives a nice refreshing feeling to my eyes. Applying makeup afterwards was smooth and easy
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Philadelphia
Loved this cream smells nice not greasy at all and made skin look nice. Would buy again In future
Emily R.
Emily R.
Perry, GA
Love this product! Very fast results. Not overly heavy or oily. Perfect for everyday use. 10 out of 10 in my book!
Marisela A.
Marisela A.
Oakland, CA
Dec. 30, 2015, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I cannot live without this moisturizer it's my everyday. I used under my foundation and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and not greasy.
Missy H.
Missy H.
Lakewood
Very moisturizing
Tends to be a bit greasy in makeup
Need to let dry before putting on makeup
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?