BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute go to for daytime moisture. There is no sticky after feel and it absorbs easily and all the way, no residue. My skin appearance has greatly improved which I love.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Just started using Regenerist night cream, so I'm giving it a month or two before I see results. I like that it doesn't make my face feel oiler than normal.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
I really love all of the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting products. They have worked as well for me as more expensive brands and better than most of the drug store brands. This is probably the only brand that I have actually repurchased as far as skin care goes. It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, nor does it have that horrible chemically smell that some brands have. I feel dollar wise that these are some of the best items to use in your skin care regimen.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
I love this product. I have combination skin and it works especially around my eyes. I notice sometimes it makes my forehead a little oily which is why I took away the star.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product was very good at moisturizing my skin but it was a little too moisturizing for me and I didn't really see a difference in the lines and wrinkles on my face.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Got this as a trial sample and it works fantastic as a nightly moisturizer. did not see the benefits of wrinkle reduction or smoothing out skin
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Milton, FL
This stuff works wonders! In a matter of a couple days my fine wrinkles on my forehead was much less noticeable and my skin over all had a much healthier appearance. Not to mention it was only $25!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I love this product for Anti-aging it is a thicker moisturizer it feels Amazing on the skin super hydrating and moisturizing all day long highly recommend.
Jannett B.
Jannett B.
This is an excellent cream, keeps my face soft and I notice a little change in my face. I will have to continue using this to see if I see a noticeable change on my fine lines. So far this cream is good. I only use it at night.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Chadron, NE
I'm only 19 so it's not anti aging is a huge thing to worry about lol. But, this cream feels so awesome on the skin and the skin afterwards feels amazing
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?