BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Greensboro , NC
This cream is awesome, it makes my skin feel more plum and smooth. I use it in the morning and then again before bed, I don't wake up with bags under my eyes anymore
Korri B.
Korri B.
Great product, and it came in a very cute package. It's definitely worth the money. It met my expectations and it was very gentle. I'm a first time user but I would definitely buy again. I would also recommend
Isabella F.
Isabella F.
Esparto, CA
Best cream ever on the market. It gives you the best flawless results ever. I highly recommend this to everyone. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Johana M.
Johana M.
Miami, Florida
Es una crema fantástica que regenera la piel y se deja bella como la porcelana. Es maravilloso para recomendar 100%, ya que es muy eficaz
Virginia D.
Virginia D.
White House, TN
Okay products are amazing and the price is right on point! I'm at a point in my life where I am having both acne and aging issues and Olay answered my prayers!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
I love this micro sculpting cream it smells AMAZING and leaves my skin with a healthy glow and felling silky smooth!! I recommend this product to everyone!!!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tishomingo, MS
It does what is says it does well. I have seen a couple fine lines completely disappear when using it. Downside is, it is heavy and breakes me out sometimes.
Jilliane D.
Jilliane D.
Stoughton, MA
I was so excited to try this lotion but unfortunately my skin HATED it. I have normal to dry skin and it left my cheeks scaley and so so dry. If you have dry skin at all, I do not recommend this product.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Just started using Regenerist night cream, so I'm giving it a month or two before I see results. I like that it doesn't make my face feel oiler than normal.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute go to for daytime moisture. There is no sticky after feel and it absorbs easily and all the way, no residue. My skin appearance has greatly improved which I love.
Brandy C.