Add a Photo

$28.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$25.37

$10.99

$26.99

$25.37

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

Photos (45)
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID

I love the Olay Regenerist Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. My face feels so soft afterwards that I won't use anything else. I use this along with the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Serum and they are a perfect pair.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.

It's very easy to use. Smells pleasant. Although all it does well is hydrate your skin. No noticeable results!....
Linda B.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl

Just two weeks into using can see difference love it but pricey Got it in the $5 Walmart beauty box a sample size not that much of a greasy feel and I have not really breaked out either
Katrina F.
Katrina F.
Gilmer, TX

Leaves your skin AMAZINGLY soft. I've been using this for 3 weeks now & I've never felt my skin so smooth. Nice thick consistency without being greasy leaves my skin soft & subtle.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Millersport, OH

I love this product. My skin had become dry and I have started applying this daily and it took away all my dry skin without making it oily. Perfect!
Fanny O.
Fanny O.
Dayville, CT

Love Olay products, so I decided to try this one. Got a sample in their website and in the first application I already could feel the difference. Great quality and doesn't make my skin kind of oily.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.

Love this! I love that it has a fragrance free version.. Meaning I can go to sleep at night and not smell my face cream for hours after cleansing.
Provides plenty of moisture but I don't have wrinkles but started using to keep it that way! :)
Ethel C.
Ethel C.
Montgomery Village, MD

Love the olay product. My skin is very dry so I decided to try the olay regenerist moisturizer and my skin soft and keep my skin moisturized.
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
Magnolia, NJ

Love this. It really works. I have bought two so far one for work and one for home. Love to have back ups
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

Olay has really stepped up their game with this skin cream, it works wonders. I use it before bed at night and in the morning before I put my make up on. I have noticed my skin looks more smooth and refreshed.
Brandy C.