Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Sara M.
Sara M.
Apple Valley, CA

I have used several different brands and found that Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is the best product offered at the drug/convenience store. I saw the difference within days. It does not leave an oily feeling and didn't cause my skin to break out. It's comparable to Avon's Anew.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.

Love this! I love that it has a fragrance free version.. Meaning I can go to sleep at night and not smell my face cream for hours after cleansing.
Provides plenty of moisture but I don't have wrinkles but started using to keep it that way! :)
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cape Coral

I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID

I love the Olay Regenerist Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. My face feels so soft afterwards that I won't use anything else. I use this along with the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Serum and they are a perfect pair.
T S.
T S.

I swear, its a new face in a bottle! i have never LOVED a facial cream like this one. smells so good, instantly your skin is so soft, you would swear its like magic. recommend FOR SURE. kinda high-end, but worth it in the end
Christina B.
Christina B.
Seattle, WA

This product is amazing. My skin changed dramatically as soon as I began using it. My face felt smoothr and silkier and It was long lasting. (I love that I didn't have to keep reapplying this all day to combat dryness!)
Heather C.
Heather C.
Webster, MA

I'm so glad I found this product. Every time I use it I get so amazed at how smooth it feels. It is like silk on my face. It is a little pricey although not extremely high priced. It's worth every penny of the price.
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

Olay has really stepped up their game with this skin cream, it works wonders. I use it before bed at night and in the morning before I put my make up on. I have noticed my skin looks more smooth and refreshed.
AUbrey Q.
AUbrey Q.

Great reasonable product! My mom started using this and I noticed results on her, so I thought I would give it a try. The cream is the perfect consistency. Keeps my face hydrated but not oily. Great buy
Fanny O.
Fanny O.
Dayville, CT

Love Olay products, so I decided to try this one. Got a sample in their website and in the first application I already could feel the difference. Great quality and doesn't make my skin kind of oily.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now