Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Wafaa K.
Wafaa K.
Union City, CA
All my friends talking about this cream and all of them like it i think it's work for all kinds of skin
Kobi C.
Kobi C.
It is pretty good and I consider using a lot more. I bought at Walmart and it was in pretty nice packaging.
Lori N.
Lori N.
Rossville, GA
Dec. 1, 2015, 9:49 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Great product I use at bedtime and my skin feels amazing afterward. Very light not heavy feeling.well worth the price and I hope it helps my skin to stay young looking as long as possible.
Devin G.
Devin G.
Dec. 19, 2015, 1:36 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream is such a fabulous product!! I received a free sample of this product and after it was gone I rushed out to buy more! My face looks and feels amazing because of this product!
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Warren, MI
My mom bought this and started using it she loved it so i gave it a try . This product is good it made my skin feel so soft
Holly S.
Holly S.
Fraser, MI
Dec. 15, 2015, 3:06 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I'm only 22 and don't have a lot of skin issues but I started using this to be proactive, and I do think my skin feels firmer. Good for sensitive skin.
Angie F.
Angie F.
Russellville
Love love love Olay products they always make my skin feel refreshed and clean will continue to use
Jill R.
Jill R.
A little heavy for people with skin that is sometimes oily. It does work but just use a thin layer
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
This cream blends well and gives a nice refreshing feeling to my eyes. Applying makeup afterwards was smooth and easy
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Philadelphia
Loved this cream smells nice not greasy at all and made skin look nice. Would buy again In future
Brandy C.