Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
April B.
This worked o.k., but after trying Pond's Rejuveness-- I no longer purchase this. Also, it's pretty expensive for a drugstore type of product and I save at least $19 using the Pond's
oneilis b.
Homestead, FL
This product has proven itself to be amazing and work wonders, i started using it because my mom tried it first and it fell in love, in your 20's or 50's it works amazing for all ages
Jocelyn A.
Houston
Very hydrating and keeps skin moisturized without being oily. Has a great lasting scent. Highly recommend as it is gentle on the skin and can be used daily. Overall packaging is clean with good presentation.
Autumn W.
Lindenhurst, NY
Oh i looooove this facial cream it smells awesomr and makes my skin bright, smooth and beautiful. I highly recommend it and it smells awesome! perfevt for under make up or at night. it has a slight tingly feeling that may take some getting used to
Katrina F.
Gilmer, TX
Leaves your skin AMAZINGLY soft. I've been using this for 3 weeks now & I've never felt my skin so smooth. Nice thick consistency without being greasy leaves my skin soft & subtle.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA
Olay has really stepped up their game with this skin cream, it works wonders. I use it before bed at night and in the morning before I put my make up on. I have noticed my skin looks more smooth and refreshed.
Sabrina D.
Hempstead, NY
Absolutely moisturizing, my skin felt so soft and hydrated.

I only used the cream at night. I would like if the jar was larger. It didn't last as long as I liked.

Overall pleased with the results of my skin.
Crystal D.
Taunton, MA
I do not go to bed without putting this product on. I I have fine lines and a few deep wrinkles. This softens my skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. I swear by this !!
loretta t.
Conway, PA
It's pretty good. It makes my skin soft and supple. It smooths out the little lines around my eyes lets put it this way, it didn't make it to the wrinkle cream grave yard yet.
Mary S.
Port Allen, LA
Can I please give this product 10 stars? Absolutely the best face cream I've ever used! After using only a few days, many coworkers were commenting on how much younger I looked. Does not make my skin feel oily or heavy. I wear mineral powder makeup, and it is the perfect base for it.
Brandy C.