BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Julie B.
Julie B.
Not hydrating. Their basic $8 moisturizer is more hydrating. I think this cream has too much dimithicone (silicone) to allow for any beneficial ingredients to absorb. It's fine, not awesome.
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
This didn't do much for me as I didn't really seen any improvement for my skin (33). I did ask my mother to try it and she's 58 and she loved what it did for her skin.
jene s.
jene s.
Portland, OR
I really really liked this product when I first purchased the trial size (1.7oz) I received a few coupons from this purchase and decided to try the full size. While the product is still pretty good, I honestly believe the smaller sizes are much more concentrated. I went from using it every day and loving how it worked with my skin to using it less than once a week when I bought the full size. I will purchase again, but only the trial size. Overall this is a good moisturizer, but not as great as I initially thought.
LeeAnn L.
LeeAnn L.
Peabody, MA
I'm still on the fence about this. It has so many good things in it but it might be breaking me out. I think it's definitely worth the price for what you get. I'm going to keep using it.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Howell , MI
Dense, luxurious moisture that is fast-absorbing and never greasy. Leaves your skin feeling soft, supple, and smooth. Great price tag, too! Highly recommend to anyone, I'll be buying again for sure!!
Vishelle M.
Vishelle M.
Copperas Cove, TX
Absolutely perfect! Really luminaries the skin and makes it more youthful! Cute container, not enough product to last though. Very nice and effective. I recommend!!
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
I can use this face cream during the day because it'll leave me feeling moisturized without feeling to oily. I just wish it came with spf so I wouldnt have to have yet another product.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Manchester, NH
I use every night and every other morning as my moisturizer. Nice gentle formula. However I have not seen very noticeable results over the past month of using it.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Rockdale, TX
I was in the hospital not too long ago and I had cried so hard the my skin was peeling around my nose and eyes. I got some of this and it helped after a few uses.
Bekki F.
Bekki F.
Benton, IL
I have found this to be a very affordable product with great results. Sometimes expenses get the best of me and I find this very affordable with high dollar value.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?