Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, KY

I use this most of the time as my moisturizer. Skin feels great, not oily. Would recommend this product.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Lumberton , Tx

I love this stuff. It tightens and tones your face while leaving it extremely well hydrated. I absolutely recommend this product. Definitely worth the buy.
Tasmeem A.
Tasmeem A.
Naples, FL

This feels so nice on your skin, it's a very thick cream, so I don't use much of it and I don't use it every day. However the days I do use it I wake up feeling that my skin is very moisturized and soft
Sarah c.
Sarah c.
Roy, WA

This is by far my favorite drugstore moisturizer. I love that it compares to some of the pricier moisturizers, Without the huge price tag. Does everything u want a moisturizer to do plus it smells great! I have recommended this to friends and will continue to use this product.
Yasmin L.
Yasmin L.
Watsonville, Ca

I love this cream! I'm at the end of my second bottle. It leaves my skin so smooth and very refreshed. I really recommend this product.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

As a drugstore moisturizer, it's initially on the higher end of the price point, however I think it is very worth it. Being that my skin is dry, the thicker moisturizer doesn't make it greasy, but I don't know how that would be for something with oily skin. If you are sensitive to smells, but ready to smell it before you invest in it. I personally love the smell. It's very pleasant in my opinion, but it does give a perfume smell, and I know some people don't like that. As far as the things it claims, I don't know for sure if it's truly helping with wrinkles and firmness since I alternate it with other moisturizers, but I don't feel like its too heavy on my sensitive skin and I use it as a day moisturizer.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.

Doesn't cause me to break out and my skin feels better the instant I apply it. Just a little goes a long way.
T S.
T S.

I swear, its a new face in a bottle! i have never LOVED a facial cream like this one. smells so good, instantly your skin is so soft, you would swear its like magic. recommend FOR SURE. kinda high-end, but worth it in the end
Latoya F.
Latoya F.

I love this cream! Even only using it at night, I noticed a difference in my face after only a few days of use. My skin looks smoother and some of my fine lines are less noticeable. While I usually don't like scented products for my face, the scent of this is light, pleasant and goes away after a few minutes. The only thing I don't care for is the price. This is pretty expensive for a drugstore treatment, but Olay does offer coupons. Even at the current price point, it's still cheaper than higher end skin creams and, with it's proven results (at least for me), I would certainly recommend trying it out.
This is a good product. Not a great product. I like that it is fragrance free. (Seriously why do any skincare products have perfume) It does not irritate my sensative skin. Mine is dry mature with rosacia. I use every night for a month. The results are that its a light moisturizer. Its not doing much for fine lines. It really is just keeping moisture balance
Brandy C.