Add a Photo

$28.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$25.37

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Photos (45)
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Kalamazoo, Mi

I love this product! It left my skin feeling refreshed and I saw that my eye circles had started to diminish. It also really helped with hydrating my skin!
Sharon G.
Sharon G.

I've used this for 2 weeks straight - I certainly notice a difference in my eye area. The "saging" skin has diminished, exceeding my expectations. This is not an oily or greasy cream, but soft and absorbs very nicely. The aroma is quite pleasant. I would recommend this cream to my friends and will definitely be purchasing it. Even though it's a little pricey, worth every penny!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cape Coral, FL

I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness.
Yasmin G.
Yasmin G.
Chino, CA

This stuff is amazing , it smells great and it feels good on my face. Leaves my face feeling soft without drying my face
Regina G.
Regina G.

I use this day and night. My only complaint is that it comes in a jar. I would prefer a pump which would be more sanitary.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Webster, MA

I'm so glad I found this product. Every time I use it I get so amazed at how smooth it feels. It is like silk on my face. It is a little pricey although not extremely high priced. It's worth every penny of the price.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Apple Valley, CA

I have used several different brands and found that Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is the best product offered at the drug/convenience store. I saw the difference within days. It does not leave an oily feeling and didn't cause my skin to break out. It's comparable to Avon's Anew.
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

I'm totally obsessed with the regenerist cream. It works wonders and comes fragrance free, but even the one that does have fragrance is so light and dreamy. Olay just came out with a luminous regenerist that I am even more obsessed with! This product will be a must have for as long as I live.
Saara S.
Saara S.

I love this moisturizer. I use it nightly, and it makes my skin look amazing.
Martina A.
Martina A.

Love using this cream at night and the serum during the day. My skin looks better and feels so smooth.. love it.
Brandy C.