Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Megan S.
Megan S.
Waterford, MI
Amazing product, i use this during the winter at nights and it works with my dry skin. A little goes along way. The packaging comes nicely presentable.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Zachary , LA
I absolutely love this product and the way it makes my face look and feel I would recommend this product it is never to early to take care of your skin
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Nicholasville, KY
I use this every morning and night...leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated!. I have noticed my fine lines plumping some. This sinks right into my skin. No greasy feeling and a lil goes a long way ! Way to go okay!
Mehr K.
Mehr K.
So I know this works for my mom but personally I didn't see a significant difference in using this. It's a nice product and feels good and natural on the skin I just didn't get the skin-tightening results I expected.
Elizabeth g.
Elizabeth g.
Love this moisturiser so much! I've been using this cream for years and I'm not going to stop. I get it from Walmart and it's still a little expensive but so worth it.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
I absolutely love olay products. Depending on what line you buy depends on the price. I really like the smell of this product and it does reduce the appearance of fine lines but its not lasting. when the cream wears off the skin looks the same. If you have major wrinkles this isn't going to work. Its a little pricey at almost $30 a pop. Would i panic if I ran out, probably not but its not a bad product
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
I love this cream I have super dry skin so I always use it before my primer and makeup! And after I take my makeup off it makes my skin feel so great!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Salem
This was an amazing product! You don't need to use much at all and I noticed I had softer skin within a few days! I got a great deal at Target too:)
Sha'Nita T.
Sha'Nita T.
Elmore, AL
I'm lover the way this product makes my face feel. A small amount goes a long way. You feel uber moisturized after use of this velvety like product.
sarah l.
sarah l.
carlsbad, CA
WAY TOO HEAVY! It was extremely oily and didn't do much for my skin. I do not recommend this product at all, it is especially bad for sensitive skin. it gave me a burning sensation.
Brandy C.