BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Broken Arrow
This irritates my sensitive, acne prone skin. It breaks me out terribly. It made me so sad, because I felt so soft at first! I like to use it on my elbows lol.
Virginia D.
Virginia D.
White House, TN
Okay products are amazing and the price is right on point! I'm at a point in my life where I am having both acne and aging issues and Olay answered my prayers!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
I love this micro sculpting cream it smells AMAZING and leaves my skin with a healthy glow and felling silky smooth!! I recommend this product to everyone!!!!
Belle W.
Belle W.
Rancho Cucamonga
It goes on really openly and is not greasy at all. It moisturized my face and I use it everyday. My breakouts are gone and i love the way my face looks after.
Jilliane D.
Jilliane D.
Stoughton, MA
I was so excited to try this lotion but unfortunately my skin HATED it. I have normal to dry skin and it left my cheeks scaley and so so dry. If you have dry skin at all, I do not recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Tishomingo, MS
It does what is says it does well. I have seen a couple fine lines completely disappear when using it. Downside is, it is heavy and breakes me out sometimes.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
My absolute go to for daytime moisture. There is no sticky after feel and it absorbs easily and all the way, no residue. My skin appearance has greatly improved which I love.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Just started using Regenerist night cream, so I'm giving it a month or two before I see results. I like that it doesn't make my face feel oiler than normal.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
I love this product. I have combination skin and it works especially around my eyes. I notice sometimes it makes my forehead a little oily which is why I took away the star.
lisa c.
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
I really love all of the Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting products. They have worked as well for me as more expensive brands and better than most of the drug store brands. This is probably the only brand that I have actually repurchased as far as skin care goes. It doesn't irritate my skin or eyes, nor does it have that horrible chemically smell that some brands have. I feel dollar wise that these are some of the best items to use in your skin care regimen.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?