Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kat S.
Tucson
This is the best skin product in my bathroom. I live in a place with an extremely dry climate. This micro-sculpting cream keeps my face moisturized through 4% humidity and 100 degree+ days. Love!!
Maureen C.
Kings Park, NY
Steep price point for a drug store product but I believe it works really well. I have been using this in combo with the serum for over a year. I believe to see difference
Tionna E.
Olay is a great brand and this cream is a great anti-aging staple at a great price. It has good active ingredients and delivers results. I use this time and time again!
Mia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this product to help combat wrinkles. I found that it didn't do anything for my wrinkles. It is however very gentle to the skin. Kind of disappointed though :(
Adelina P.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product! My skin feels younger. It does start to peel some days though, but I'm guessing that's due to my high humid climate. I use it on a semi regular basis
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
This didn't do much for me as I didn't really seen any improvement for my skin (33). I did ask my mother to try it and she's 58 and she loved what it did for her skin.
Julie B.
Not hydrating. Their basic $8 moisturizer is more hydrating. I think this cream has too much dimithicone (silicone) to allow for any beneficial ingredients to absorb. It's fine, not awesome.
LeeAnn L.
Oceanside, CA
I'm still on the fence about this. It has so many good things in it but it might be breaking me out. I think it's definitely worth the price for what you get. I'm going to keep using it.
jene s.
Portland, OR
I really really liked this product when I first purchased the trial size (1.7oz) I received a few coupons from this purchase and decided to try the full size. While the product is still pretty good, I honestly believe the smaller sizes are much more concentrated. I went from using it every day and loving how it worked with my skin to using it less than once a week when I bought the full size. I will purchase again, but only the trial size. Overall this is a good moisturizer, but not as great as I initially thought.
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
Dense, luxurious moisture that is fast-absorbing and never greasy. Leaves your skin feeling soft, supple, and smooth. Great price tag, too! Highly recommend to anyone, I'll be buying again for sure!!
Brandy C.