Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Merlin, OR

I'm only 29, so in terms of wrinkles, I have none to clear. Also, my skin is pretty even anyways. The reason I got this is to fight future signs of aging, and because it is a fragrance-free moisturizer. I do not do well with 99% of scents, as they are just too overpowering for my senses, but this is nice. I have used this twice a day for almost 1 month now and notice that my skin has a wonderful glow to it, and that the dark circles under my eyes are 98% reduced! Amazing, to say the least =) I highly recommend! (btw: Costco has 2 large jars of the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream for $15 more than the price of 1).
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN

I love this Olay Regenerist Face cream! It's a moisturizing, non-greasy formula that leaves your face feeling silky and moisturized. The scent is extremely light -- in fact so light that you barely smell it. I enjoy saving money, so I've been getting mine from Amazon on the Subscribe & Save program for less than I can buy it in the store even with a coupon. The only change I would make is to add sunscreen to the moisturizer.
Sharon G.
Sharon G.

I've used this for 2 weeks straight - I certainly notice a difference in my eye area. The "saging" skin has diminished, exceeding my expectations. This is not an oily or greasy cream, but soft and absorbs very nicely. The aroma is quite pleasant. I would recommend this cream to my friends and will definitely be purchasing it. Even though it's a little pricey, worth every penny!
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Maineville, OH

I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have very dry skin, and signs of sun damage/sun spots. I started to notice results the first day I used this! I received compliments from colleagues and friends and even people that I had never met before on how nice my skin looked. It truly did what was promised, as my skin looked dewy and smooth.
Kaysha C.
Kaysha C.
Cypress, CA

I'm totally obsessed with the regenerist cream. It works wonders and comes fragrance free, but even the one that does have fragrance is so light and dreamy. Olay just came out with a luminous regenerist that I am even more obsessed with! This product will be a must have for as long as I live.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Apple Valley, CA

I have used several different brands and found that Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is the best product offered at the drug/convenience store. I saw the difference within days. It does not leave an oily feeling and didn't cause my skin to break out. It's comparable to Avon's Anew.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.

Love this! I love that it has a fragrance free version.. Meaning I can go to sleep at night and not smell my face cream for hours after cleansing.
Provides plenty of moisture but I don't have wrinkles but started using to keep it that way! :)
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Cape Coral

I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Coeur D Alene, ID

I love the Olay Regenerist Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. My face feels so soft afterwards that I won't use anything else. I use this along with the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Serum and they are a perfect pair.
T S.
T S.

I swear, its a new face in a bottle! i have never LOVED a facial cream like this one. smells so good, instantly your skin is so soft, you would swear its like magic. recommend FOR SURE. kinda high-end, but worth it in the end
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now