Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lindsay H.
Le Mars, IA
Great product, but when compared to equate seems to have the same ingredients and I like the results of both. Okay is priced higher than equate but much lower than a lot of other brands.
Carla S.
Section, AL
I've used this does 6 months. It's tighten my skin and brought my skin back to life. I use to use it daily but now I use it 3 days a week and it is now a must have
Kendra C.
This cream is great but I just simply hate jar packaging. If they put this in a tube it would be a five star. Products works, just gets contaminated with the jar.
Katie V.
Jackson, MI
This i use every night before bed and it leaves my skin feeling very fresh and not greasy. A quick wash with water in the morning and my skin feels great all day.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Just two weeks into using can see difference love it but pricey Got it in the $5 Walmart beauty box a sample size not that much of a greasy feel and I have not really breaked out either
sara a.
Cumming, GA
Holy grail nighttime moisturizer for me! It actually does what it claims to do. My skin feels softer, firmer, and fine lines are diminishing. I have used this cream for about a year and I will continue to use it.
Daneen R.
Norwalk, CT
I use the Micro Sculpting Cream in place of regular moisturizer. I use the Olay toner, then this cream. A little goes a long way, and I have seen a difference in a just few short weeks.
Julie C.
San Diego, CA
This cream makes my tired skin feel plump and refreshed when I wake up in the morning. It works better for me than other more expensive creams I've tried. It smoothd my lines and makes my skin appear younger.
Angie F.
This product was a miss for me. It gave me great hydration but I did not like the way my skin felt after putting this product in. Sticky, and never felt like it absorbed it my skin.
Laura M.
Love this! It's not super thick or heavy, but a nice consistency. Feels good on, and I apply it morning and night. I like it so much I have it on automatic delivery so I never run out!
Brandy C.