Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO

I used this for a bit. I thought the smell was overly perfume-y and I was never able to tell an improvement in my skin. It was a one time purchase and I don't feel compelled to try other Oil of Olay products. They discontinued one product I enjoyed by this one sort of ruined it for me.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Rockaway Park, NY

Very thick and perfect for night time use. It really smooths the skin and I wake up with my skin still feeling amazing.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.

Made me break out after three uses. Kind of heavy so that's probably why. I've stopped using. I'm also skeptical of how clean tubs of product are since you're putting your fingers in to use the product and it's exposed to the air.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV

GREAT VALUE! If you look at WALMART and most pharm. you can get he cream and facewash both for about 25.00. I love Elizabeth Arden Pregvage collection but I cant afford it, this is the closest product ive forund to it.
Jordan D.
Jordan D.

I use this everyday and it is my favorite moisturizer. I know I don't have any wrinkles yet but it doesn't hurt to start early!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN

Olay Regenerist Microsculptiong cream is my go-to night cream. It hydrates and is more gentle than some anti-aging creams I've tried in the past. I usually buy it at CVS and purchase a new jar each time I run out! Recommend to others who want to prevent/reverse the aging of facial skin.
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Tallahassee, FL

Very moisturizing although I did not notice a difference in the removal of fine lines and wrinkles in my skin. I have very dry skin and it did help to keep it moisturized throughout the day although for a night cream it is not heavy enough.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY

Love this cream..it nice and smooth as it is applied. Its not harsh. A little expensive but not compared to other brands out there. Its worth it.
Antonia S.
Antonia S.

This keeps my face moisturized everyday. I love using this product. Very good for the price. Nice packaging, love the signature red. Very gentle on the skin. Lightweight, I will continue to buy this product.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Provo, UT

So i use this stuff at night and it is fantastic! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and supple. I love the smoothing it does all over my skin and it is phenomenal. I use it in all my facial routines. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants a bit of a boost in the face
Brandy C.