BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek
The cream leaves my skin feeling super soft without leaving it greasy. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it's not very potent. The cream made my skin feel a little tighter, so I'm assuming it works
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This was just as good as any other moisturizer. There wasn't anything special about it. It didn't have any overpowering scent which is probably good for people who have sensitive skin or even just those who don't Lin scented products.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
I use this cream every morning and night. I am so happy with the results. My skin is soft and smooth. I wouldn't change to a more expensive cream because this one works great.
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Smells wonderful but left my skin very oily. It does moisturize well & helped with my lines under my eyes but I am looking for something that doesn't leave my skin so oily.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Palmyra
I was not wowed with the results. I always like the smell of all of Olay products. I stopped using this and have been trying other products but I may give it another shot.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
If there was any product I could give 10 stars to, it would be this face cream! I absolutely love this! I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin since using. My skin is softer, smoother and my fine lines are less noticeable. Love, love this face cream!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Tucson
This is the best skin product in my bathroom. I live in a place with an extremely dry climate. This micro-sculpting cream keeps my face moisturized through 4% humidity and 100 degree+ days. Love!!
Keariay M.
Keariay M.
I use this before a moisturizer on my face after showering and over time I have noticed my fine lines starting to disappear! Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Mia B.
Mia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this product to help combat wrinkles. I found that it didn't do anything for my wrinkles. It is however very gentle to the skin. Kind of disappointed though :(
Adelina P.
Adelina P.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this product! My skin feels younger. It does start to peel some days though, but I'm guessing that's due to my high humid climate. I use it on a semi regular basis
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?