Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Tamara D.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
This genuinely sculpts your skin and smooths out fine lines. You will see a difference in just 2 weeks. Its the perfect night cream and you will wake up looking plumper and refreshed.
Sydney B.
This Olay product is fabulous. I've used it for about 4 years and will continue to do so. I notice my skin is more even, less irritated and extremely smooth from this moisturizer.
Lala M.
Rowlett, TX
Olay products are the best I would rather spend my money with play than any high end products. I've been using all olay products since I was a teen, and it works better than anything you would buy from department stores, that break the bank.
Celina M.
I love this cream! I use this on areas that I really need extra attention and my hands and neck. My mom used this too and had great skin. Olay is going down in my generations <3
Mariel R.
Arlington, VA
I purchased this facial cream because even though I use moisturizing BB cream in the mornings, I still found that my face was getting very dry at the end of the day (especially with it being winter). I've been using this facial cream nightly for about a month now and I love it! I can't believe how soft my face feels when I wake up the morning, it completely restores any dryness that I may have had. I'm not too worried about wrinkles yet, but knowing that it's anti-wrinkle is an added bonus as well (I like to think I'm being preventative). Would highly recommend this cream to women of all ages!
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
La use por mucho tiempo y es muy buena crema , ayuda con la requesedad, te humecta muy bien, fácil de usar y no te deja la piel grasosa. Se consigue prácticamente donde quiera.
Savanna H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love this stuff in my nightly routine! It is easy to get out of the canister and very easy to apply. I can tell the change in my skin after using this and I can't wait to get it again! Perfect before bed!
Kristin L.
I use this cream every morning and night. I am so happy with the results. My skin is soft and smooth. I wouldn't change to a more expensive cream because this one works great.
Tabitha B.
PACE, FL
Smells wonderful but left my skin very oily. It does moisturize well & helped with my lines under my eyes but I am looking for something that doesn't leave my skin so oily.
Melissa S.
Palmyra, PA
I was not wowed with the results. I always like the smell of all of Olay products. I stopped using this and have been trying other products but I may give it another shot.
Brandy C.