Add a Photo

#39 in Anti-Aging

Photos (51)
Jo K.
Jo K.

I use this every single day without fail. If you've seen the Halle Berry Catwoman movie, I find that this is a real life version of the magic cream. A little without the magic but 100% addicting. My skin does not feel like skin anymore without it. It's a solid moisturizing cream for daily use where it's gentle enough to not breakout and moisturizing enough to use for men or woman without any issues. Highly recommended just for a moisturizing cream.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I like the feel of this cream. It goes on smooth and hydrates my skin. I purchased it from Costco on sale. So it's a good value. I would recommend this to others.
April G.
April G.

I purchased this because my face is so dry. As I am getting older, I am beginning to be more conscious of age defying products. The first three days I used this, my face felt like it could breathe again. My skin felt so smooth & looked like I was glowing. From then on, my skin went back to my normal dryness & it caused a lot of breaking out.
Jock G.
Jock G.

I was exceedingly skeptical about purchasing a face product not made organically. I use only edible grade oils as everything else makes my rosacea go out-of-control. But I am in my mid-thirties now, it's cold, and my oils were not cutting it. This is my 4th product, Eclos being the first (works well but difficult to find), No. & (rosacea did NOT like), and Boot's Botanics (horrid smelling and rosacea irritating), then this stuff. The Regenerist system is wonderful. I use oil to remove my makeup, the cream cleanser to deep clean, then the serum and the cream. The latter I use in the morning and evening. My skin is silky and moisturized, and my fine lines have disappeared (I do not have any deep lines yet, so I can't speak to those). Most exciting (and unanticipated) is that my rosacea has improved after 1 week's use, the redness and sensitivity is nearly gone, which is a miracle during the winter months. It is much pricier than making all my own stuff, but well worth it for the fantastic results. I have two photos, one is a typical my-face shot, and the other (the one that insists on being effing sideways, sorry) is after a week's use. The difference in redness on my face and the texture of my skin is pretty cool, and both pictures are without filters/makeup. I hope this review helps someone! I am a for-life user!
angie m.
angie m.

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is marketed with claims that it increases hydration of the face, sculpts and reaffirms the skin. I do not know about all that, but what I do know is that it is a very good facial moisturizer. I personally use it only at night as it tends to be a little heavy, but I find that not only does my face feel healthier after application but it seems to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought this because I've noticed little fine lines 😔 but unfortunately I didn't see any improvement. The box does say "Visible wrinkle results start day 1" not for me it didn't. I've heard really good things about Olay so I will definitely try this brand again just not this particular product.
Agata P.
Agata P.

I'm 39 so I guess I have to start using anti aging creams..well at least that's what all the advertising has been telling me. Well I tried this cream a little while back. It promised so much and yet it didn't deliver. I do have to say my skin was softer but that's about it. I can get the same results with a face cream half the price. Not buying it again!
Naiara B.
Naiara B.

My mommy really likes! Her skin is reAlly better After use like so soft and beautiful now! Amazing. She is really happy after know this product!
Beth W.
Beth W.
Aurora, IL

A light, pleasant feeling moisturizer. Bargain priced compared to some of the other products out there and this has similar if not better results. Love the feel on my skin and gives a nice dewey look to the skin.
Kaui B.
Kaui B.
Kaneohe, HI

I love love love this anti aging cream!! It smells AMAZING it works wonders makes my skin feel YUMMY instantly! !! It doesn't leave a heavy oily feeling on my Favre at all!!! Leave it to Oil of Play!! Just wish it was on Sale more often!! Kinda $$$! But WORTH IT!!!!
Brandy C.