Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Jackiee G.
Jackiee G.
Ontario, CA

I have been using this cream for about five years now and I am in love with it ❤️❤️
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

This cream is great. It is very creamy and moisturizing and softens my fine lines.
sabera r.
sabera r.

Amazing stuff!!!!!! If you have dry skin this is the product you need in your life
Megan P.
Megan P.
Milpitas, CA

I love this after a few days of using this I feel younger. My skin feels amazing!
melissa b.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX

Awesome cream! I got this for my mother in law a while back and she loved it!!!
Sheridan B.
Sheridan B.
Okotoks, Alberta

Mother uses this and adores it makes her feel young;)!!! She recommendes !!!!!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Inver Grove, MN

I bought it for my mom & she just loved it she like how soft it made her face
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Great to wear so moistourizer on your face well worth the price to buy great
Katy R.
Katy R.
Washington, DC

I am allergic to this stuff and if you google it a lot of people are as well. I have never had an issue with any face cream, but this left me with small red bumps all over my face. I hate this stuff-- careful!
Carra D.
Carra D.
Milford, CT

Great cream. I used it at night. Smells great, leaves skin soft, smooth , moisturized. Isn't heavy , absorbs nicely into skin.Gave my skin a nice glow.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now