Add a Photo

#15 in Anti-Aging

Photos (52)
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

I used this moisturizer for about 6 months and did not see any visible changes in my skin. It's ok.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA

Great moisturizer for winter dry skin. I use it all over the face day and night when I remember.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.

This is one of my favorite all time. It's not too expensive moisturizer skin care. Love Olay
Julie G.
Julie G.
CHICAGO, IL

I love this product. My skin feels great especially beneficial in the cold winter months.
sabera r.
sabera r.

Amazing stuff!!!!!! If you have dry skin this is the product you need in your life
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Ambler, PA

I just began using this and I can already begin to see a difference! I really didn't think it would be possible this quickly, but it is amazing!
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV

I bought this because I've noticed little fine lines 😔 but unfortunately I didn't see any improvement. The box does say "Visible wrinkle results start day 1" not for me it didn't. I've heard really good things about Olay so I will definitely try this brand again just not this particular product.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN

Olay Regenerist Microsculptiong cream is my go-to night cream. It hydrates and is more gentle than some anti-aging creams I've tried in the past. I usually buy it at CVS and purchase a new jar each time I run out! Recommend to others who want to prevent/reverse the aging of facial skin.
Rebecca O.
Rebecca O.
Tallahassee, FL

Very moisturizing although I did not notice a difference in the removal of fine lines and wrinkles in my skin. I have very dry skin and it did help to keep it moisturized throughout the day although for a night cream it is not heavy enough.
Holly A.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV

GREAT VALUE! If you look at WALMART and most pharm. you can get he cream and facewash both for about 25.00. I love Elizabeth Arden Pregvage collection but I cant afford it, this is the closest product ive forund to it.
Brandy C.