Add a Photo

#15 in Anti-Aging

Photos (52)
Bianca R.
Bianca R.

A great product! It's cheap and it works well. You can leave it overnight and not worry about it until the next morning.
Mikita h.
Mikita h.

Great moisturizer but it does nothing to sculpt or firm or reduce wrinkles. It is expensive for a facial moisturizer. For this price, I'd rather find something that actually shows a difference in my skin.
Wafaa K.
Wafaa K.
Union City, CA

All my friends talking about this cream and all of them like it i think it's work for all kinds of skin
Lori N.
Lori N.
Rossville, GA

Great product I use at bedtime and my skin feels amazing afterward. Very light not heavy feeling.well worth the price and I hope it helps my skin to stay young looking as long as possible.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.

This cream blends well and gives a nice refreshing feeling to my eyes. Applying makeup afterwards was smooth and easy
Gabby P.
Gabby P.

Awesome favorite cute cool make you feel younger the best thing ever so cute adorable and adorable awesome
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Centerville

This stuff makes my face feel so smooth. At first it's a little sticky. But once it dries it's perfect.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.

Definitely made me skin softer and brighter. I love Olay products. Been using them since I was 11!
Patricia R.
Patricia R.

Great product. I only use it at bedtime and my skin feels moisturized in the morning. I have been using Olay products for years. Highly recommend.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

I used this moisturizer for about 6 months and did not see any visible changes in my skin. It's ok.
Brandy C.