Add a Photo

#14 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
This product smells pretty and does not leave me with breakouts or redness of the face. I have extremely sensitive skin.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
Dec. 14, 2015, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This is now my everyday face cream. This has reduced my under eye fine lines. I can't believe how fantastic my skin feels, so hydrated and healthy. only thing I don't like is the smell is perfumey when you apply it.
Monica R.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Me gfusta mucho este producto .. hay q ser constantes en su uso para poder ver resultados de inmediato .. ...
Katrina L.
Katrina L.
Keeps me looking young! This doesnt make my face feel greasy like other creams ive used. Its light and smooth and keeps the wrinkles away.
jackie j.
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
I tried it. I thought why not. I don't think it did much. I wouldn't buy it again because it's too expensive
zoey d.
zoey d.
i didn't use it very often which might have been why i didn't really like it, but i jsut didn't see very many results
Aspen M.
Aspen M.
Lakeside
Definitely helps firm skin and smells great. Awesome night time moisturizer and would recommend to any age.
Mikita h.
Mikita h.
Nov. 20, 2015, 1:58 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Great moisturizer but it does nothing to sculpt or firm or reduce wrinkles. It is expensive for a facial moisturizer. For this price, I'd rather find something that actually shows a difference in my skin.
Shellie R.
Shellie R.
The results were amazing! ! It really works. I would continue to use this product. It is a bit expensive but well worth the money spent.
Lindsey -Noree C.
Lindsey -Noree C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Really liked the warm-up feeling. It's a really good at home microdermabrasion without being too abrasion.
Brandy C.