Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
April R.
April R.

This stuff is absolutely amazing! I love it so much and there is nothing else like it!
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX

I like this moisturizer. My mother always buys it so I usually borrow some from her :)
Priscilia E.
Priscilia E.
Dallas, TX

My holy grail! !!! Never leave my face with out it! All great things to say about it!
Arcelia G.
Arcelia G.
Bellevue, NE

A little goes a long way with this product. So worth the price and smells really good
Heather B.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX

I like olay moisturizer . Feel good on your face . You need try . Buy it at Walmart .
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, MI

Feels nice and hydrating but I also felt slightly oily after wearing for a few hours.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Labelle, FL

I have used this for years and like the fact that it does not feel heavy on my skin.
Kassey C.
Kassey C.

In my opinion this didn't really change much on my face....... I used it for a month
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

This product is ok. It doesn't soak into skin or leave my skin feeling rejuvenated.
Jean E.
Jean E.
Shelby, NC

Here is my absolute favorite face cream hands down! It moisturizers are not greasy.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now