Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (48)
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

This cream is great. It is very creamy and moisturizing and softens my fine lines.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Milpitas, CA

I love this after a few days of using this I feel younger. My skin feels amazing!
melissa b.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX

Awesome cream! I got this for my mother in law a while back and she loved it!!!
Sheridan B.
Sheridan B.
Okotoks, Alberta

Mother uses this and adores it makes her feel young;)!!! She recommendes !!!!!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Inver Grove, MN

I bought it for my mom & she just loved it she like how soft it made her face
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Great to wear so moistourizer on your face well worth the price to buy great
Alisson H.
Alisson H.
Virginia Bch, VA

This Olay Regenerist has a pleasant scent that isn't over powering. It feels nice going on and does not leave a greasy feeling behind. I've noticed an improvement on the fine lines around my eyes and so far am very happy with it!
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL

This stuff is amazing!! I started using it about 6 months ago and have been getting nothing but compliments on my skin. I have recommended this product to friends, family, even strangers!! Olay had done it again.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Leandro, CA

I use every night before bed, it keeps my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed in the morning making me look energized and ready to go!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Snellville, GA

I have been using this for years! I even brought it with me when I deployed to Iraq! (I am a veteran) I have 3 kids under 3... I am 32 and everyone I have met, including my husbands family, thinks I am 24-25! I LOVE it!
Brandy C.