Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Cleveland, NC

I really loved using this cream everyday. My skin looked healthier and I needed foundation less! I wish it was less expensive, but if you lookout for coupons and combine with sales, you can find a great deal.
Zoey T.
Zoey T.

I love this cream, it makes my skin feel so nourished and smooth. No other face cream works for me except for this one. Works wonders on my combination skon.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM

Burned my face :( I usually love play products but felt that this was way to strong and perfumey
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Albuquerque, NM

I absolutely love this product! I live in the desert and it certainly helps maintain the elasticity in the skin. You can also find this at Costco in a double purchase to make it more affordable. I hardly ever run across coupons for this otherwise.
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
Arvada, CO

I have been using this product for a good amount of time now and I love it. It has a nice cooling feeling when you put it on your skin, and it doesn't have an overbearing scent. It isn't too expensive if you are looking for a quality product. It lasts for a long time as well, so you won't have to purchase it too often. I might re-purchase this, but I always love to try out new things!
Jo K.
Jo K.

I use this every single day without fail. If you've seen the Halle Berry Catwoman movie, I find that this is a real life version of the magic cream. A little without the magic but 100% addicting. My skin does not feel like skin anymore without it. It's a solid moisturizing cream for daily use where it's gentle enough to not breakout and moisturizing enough to use for men or woman without any issues. Highly recommended just for a moisturizing cream.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.

I like the feel of this cream. It goes on smooth and hydrates my skin. I purchased it from Costco on sale. So it's a good value. I would recommend this to others.
April G.
April G.

I purchased this because my face is so dry. As I am getting older, I am beginning to be more conscious of age defying products. The first three days I used this, my face felt like it could breathe again. My skin felt so smooth & looked like I was glowing. From then on, my skin went back to my normal dryness & it caused a lot of breaking out.
Jock G.
Jock G.

I was exceedingly skeptical about purchasing a face product not made organically. I use only edible grade oils as everything else makes my rosacea go out-of-control. But I am in my mid-thirties now, it's cold, and my oils were not cutting it. This is my 4th product, Eclos being the first (works well but difficult to find), No. & (rosacea did NOT like), and Boot's Botanics (horrid smelling and rosacea irritating), then this stuff. The Regenerist system is wonderful. I use oil to remove my makeup, the cream cleanser to deep clean, then the serum and the cream. The latter I use in the morning and evening. My skin is silky and moisturized, and my fine lines have disappeared (I do not have any deep lines yet, so I can't speak to those). Most exciting (and unanticipated) is that my rosacea has improved after 1 week's use, the redness and sensitivity is nearly gone, which is a miracle during the winter months. It is much pricier than making all my own stuff, but well worth it for the fantastic results. I have two photos, one is a typical my-face shot, and the other (the one that insists on being effing sideways, sorry) is after a week's use. The difference in redness on my face and the texture of my skin is pretty cool, and both pictures are without filters/makeup. I hope this review helps someone! I am a for-life user!
angie m.
angie m.

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is marketed with claims that it increases hydration of the face, sculpts and reaffirms the skin. I do not know about all that, but what I do know is that it is a very good facial moisturizer. I personally use it only at night as it tends to be a little heavy, but I find that not only does my face feel healthier after application but it seems to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.
Brandy C.