Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so soft not greasy or oily but soft. It works well on my entire face I don't need different products for different areas it does it all.
Cheyenne S.
This is seriously the perfect serum. It will fix any problem. Applies on very gently and is amazing for the price. It had not only met my expectations but blew me out of the water. Would most defiantly but again.
Krista V.
The micro-sculpting cream is just the right consistency for evening use. When I use this nightly in conjunction with my serums and a Humidifier, my skin feels hydrated every morning.
Erica S.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using Olay Regenerist for about 6 months.  I love the way it feels. It makes my skin soft yet firm while smelling great. No oily feeling or residue. The price is great too!
Xen H.
I love olay regenerist!!! It smells great and has a nice packaging.. it's kinda pricey but it does a great job though.. i buy mine at costco for a better deal.. been using it for years
Mary C.
Americus
Perfect every day moisturizer! Lightweight but quenched my skins thirst. I started seeing results almost overnight. Very Surprised at how well this worked as a drugstore moisturizer. Would recommend to any age!
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL
I have tried this product before and I like how it made my skin feel. My mother uses this cream everyday and she loves it. It helps with her wrinkles and making her skin feel softer
April S.
Charlotte, NC
I really love this moisturizer. It's creamy and thick and smells amazing. It make my face feels very soft. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a basic moisturizer for wrinkle smoothing and moisture repair. Would use again!
sarah l.
carlsbad, CA
WAY TOO HEAVY! It was extremely oily and didn't do much for my skin. I do not recommend this product at all, it is especially bad for sensitive skin. it gave me a burning sensation.
Danielle L.
this product is seriously the bomb!!! it is super creamy but not oily whatsoever! it made my skin feel healthy. i bought mine at ulta beauty and never regretted it!! i'm defiantly going to repurchase this!!!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?