Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Cooter, MO

This product went on very smoothly. Not overly scented. It had instant sculpting effects
Tiana H.
Tiana H.
Atlantic City, NJ

This product is great. Love the brand. Gets the job done. I would highly recommend this.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.

Love this facial cream. It so thick and not too oily. Works great before bed and morning
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Dartmouth

Awesome cream, when you use it as your suppose to. Smells great and feels great on skin.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.

Tiny bit goes a long way. I put this on at night and wake up looking full and refreshed.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Council Bluffs, IA

This was a good product. After using it for awhile, I noticed the difference in my skin.
Ann M.
Ann M.

This product is great especially the price and works just as great as the expensive kind
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Medley, FL

I like very much leaves the skin nourished and is a very light cream the remociendo much
Kerry-Ann J.
Kerry-Ann J.
Miramar , FL

The product does exactly what it is suppose to. It provides a good moisture to the skin.
Stephaine H.
Stephaine H.

Never really seen a difference, maybe it's just me! Lovely feel/look but just not for me
Brandy C.