BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Pace
Smells wonderful but left my skin very oily. It does moisturize well & helped with my lines under my eyes but I am looking for something that doesn't leave my skin so oily.
Dolores I.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
I had heard of this product before already but My daughter added this to one of my gift baskets and I loved it. Worked great on my skin! Definitely buying more for my self.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Tucson
This is the best skin product in my bathroom. I live in a place with an extremely dry climate. This micro-sculpting cream keeps my face moisturized through 4% humidity and 100 degree+ days. Love!!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Palmyra, PA
I was not wowed with the results. I always like the smell of all of Olay products. I stopped using this and have been trying other products but I may give it another shot.
Keariay M.
Keariay M.
I use this before a moisturizer on my face after showering and over time I have noticed my fine lines starting to disappear! Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
If there was any product I could give 10 stars to, it would be this face cream! I absolutely love this! I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin since using. My skin is softer, smoother and my fine lines are less noticeable. Love, love this face cream!
Gianna D.
Gianna D.
Philadelphia
Great for an everyday moisturizer! Love that it's fragrance free and starts to minimize fine lines in a few weeks. Healthy glow. Great value lasts me a decent amount of time. Would buy again.
Fallon B.
Fallon B.
Chicago , IL
This didn't do much for me as I didn't really seen any improvement for my skin (33). I did ask my mother to try it and she's 58 and she loved what it did for her skin.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Not hydrating. Their basic $8 moisturizer is more hydrating. I think this cream has too much dimithicone (silicone) to allow for any beneficial ingredients to absorb. It's fine, not awesome.
Mia B.
Mia B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this product to help combat wrinkles. I found that it didn't do anything for my wrinkles. It is however very gentle to the skin. Kind of disappointed though :(
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?