BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Sterrett, AL
Love this soooo much! My mom and I both use this. Good value compared to higher end brands. Bought at Walgreens near home. I've reused this a lot and meets all expectations. I don't think it can improve anymore
Erica S.
Erica S.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using Olay Regenerist for about 6 months.  I love the way it feels. It makes my skin soft yet firm while smelling great. No oily feeling or residue. The price is great too!
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Cape May, NJ
Phenomenal product! I love olay and all of their products. I have. Wen using then for years! This in particular is lightweight and not greasy at all. It gives me a great glow and really keeps my face moisturized
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
This is seriously the perfect serum. It will fix any problem. Applies on very gently and is amazing for the price. It had not only met my expectations but blew me out of the water. Would most defiantly but again.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Americus
Perfect every day moisturizer! Lightweight but quenched my skins thirst. I started seeing results almost overnight. Very Surprised at how well this worked as a drugstore moisturizer. Would recommend to any age!
Xen H.
Xen H.
I love olay regenerist!!! It smells great and has a nice packaging.. it's kinda pricey but it does a great job though.. i buy mine at costco for a better deal.. been using it for years
Demetrica J.
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL
I have tried this product before and I like how it made my skin feel. My mother uses this cream everyday and she loves it. It helps with her wrinkles and making her skin feel softer
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I didn't like anything about this. It didn't make any noticeable difference, stung my skin when I put it on, and the smell wasn't entirely pleasant. I wish I had tried Roc instead.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I have used Olay creams just like my mom since I was in college. I never feel like my skin is clogged or greasy or stretched too thin. I always feel like I am doing something good for my face when I use it.
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love this stuff in my nightly routine! It is easy to get out of the canister and very easy to apply. I can tell the change in my skin after using this and I can't wait to get it again! Perfect before bed!
Brandy C.