Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Benton, KY

This is one of the best-scented face lotions I have ever used. At $20+, it is a little bit expensive for a drugstore brand but is still not as expensive as the Philosophy Hope in a Jar and Clinique Moisture Surge Relief that I have used in the past. I gave it 4/5 stars because, for me, it is not very moisturizing. I need an intense moisturizer, especially in the winter months.
Illiam B.
Illiam B.
EULESS, TX

I wish this product was a bit more reasonably priced, but compared with department store brands, it's a great deal. I've used it since the beginning of June and love how smooth abd silky it makes my skin feel, but I can't say I see a significant difference in my fine lines. Still, I'll keep using it in hopes that long term it makes a difference.
Dannielle N.
Dannielle N.

I love this product!! It doesn't take much to do it's job and I use it every day after. Wonderful line of products!!
Abby n.
Abby n.
Staten Island, NY

Growing up I would always join my mother in her nighttime skin care routine which ALWAYS included olay products. Very moosturing and effective
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL

This stuff is amazing!! I started using it about 6 months ago and have been getting nothing but compliments on my skin. I have recommended this product to friends, family, even strangers!! Olay had done it again.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.

This product smells pretty and does not leave me with breakouts or redness of the face. I have extremely sensitive skin.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.

A great product! It's cheap and it works well. You can leave it overnight and not worry about it until the next morning.
Mikita h.
Mikita h.

Great moisturizer but it does nothing to sculpt or firm or reduce wrinkles. It is expensive for a facial moisturizer. For this price, I'd rather find something that actually shows a difference in my skin.
Wafaa K.
Wafaa K.
Union City, CA

All my friends talking about this cream and all of them like it i think it's work for all kinds of skin
cathy c.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA

I love this Olay moisturizer. I started using a few months ago and love it. it works really well and my face feels more smooth. easy to use and a high quality brand. thank you
Brandy C.