Add a Photo

$28.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$25.37

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Photos (45)
Sheridan B.
Sheridan B.
Okotoks, Alberta

Mother uses this and adores it makes her feel young;)!!! She recommendes !!!!!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Inver Grove, MN

I bought it for my mom & she just loved it she like how soft it made her face
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Great to wear so moistourizer on your face well worth the price to buy great
ANA U.
ANA U.

This is a quality product that fulfills its promise, fighting the signs of aging. I started using this cream when I realized that the skin on my face was aged and looked like a dry leaf. I knew I needed to moisturize and firm the areas where aging is noticed, around the eyes, cheeks and neck. I decided to use it when I saw that among its ingredients there were vitamins, elastin and hyaluronic acid. It began to see that my skin reflected some changes, was more firm and hydrated and that was enough to feel satisfied.
Jamilah G.
Jamilah G.
Phila, Pa

30 days of this stuff and you will not be disappointed I love it cause it's not expansive like everything else I tried great product
Siena H.
Siena H.
Phoenix, AZ

One of my favorite face creams. It's thicker than many so I would recommend using at night or on a day you're not planning on wearing makeup.
Nic O.
Nic O.

Meh, it's not the best cream that I have ever used. I have really dry skin and this doesn't help the cause. I just never feel moisturized.
Wenting J.
Wenting J.

I received a sample of this product to try out and loved how it felt on my face. It also smells wonderful!
Krista R.
Krista R.
Smyrna, TN

I love this stuff! I got it two weeks ago today and have noticed a big difference. It smells great and feels even better on. I use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. Not greasy and doesn't leave my face oily feeling. Haven't had any breakouts either.
Anya B.
Anya B.

Overall I'd say this is a great cream that does its job. I have pretty sensitive skin and this cream doesn't make me break out. My skin is also on the dry side and this cream really helps keep my skin moisturized. One thing I have noticed is it kind of dries really quickly on my face, even after a freshly washed face, which doesn't allow me to evenly spread it.
Brandy C.