Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Sarah c.
Sarah c.
Roy, WA

This is by far my favorite drugstore moisturizer. I love that it compares to some of the pricier moisturizers, Without the huge price tag. Does everything u want a moisturizer to do plus it smells great! I have recommended this to friends and will continue to use this product.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.

As a drugstore moisturizer, it's initially on the higher end of the price point, however I think it is very worth it. Being that my skin is dry, the thicker moisturizer doesn't make it greasy, but I don't know how that would be for something with oily skin. If you are sensitive to smells, but ready to smell it before you invest in it. I personally love the smell. It's very pleasant in my opinion, but it does give a perfume smell, and I know some people don't like that. As far as the things it claims, I don't know for sure if it's truly helping with wrinkles and firmness since I alternate it with other moisturizers, but I don't feel like its too heavy on my sensitive skin and I use it as a day moisturizer.
Latoya F.
Latoya F.

I love this cream! Even only using it at night, I noticed a difference in my face after only a few days of use. My skin looks smoother and some of my fine lines are less noticeable. While I usually don't like scented products for my face, the scent of this is light, pleasant and goes away after a few minutes. The only thing I don't care for is the price. This is pretty expensive for a drugstore treatment, but Olay does offer coupons. Even at the current price point, it's still cheaper than higher end skin creams and, with it's proven results (at least for me), I would certainly recommend trying it out.
This is a good product. Not a great product. I like that it is fragrance free. (Seriously why do any skincare products have perfume) It does not irritate my sensative skin. Mine is dry mature with rosacia. I use every night for a month. The results are that its a light moisturizer. Its not doing much for fine lines. It really is just keeping moisture balance
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Leandro, CA

I use every night before bed, it keeps my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed in the morning making me look energized and ready to go!
Anne C.
Anne C.
Seattle, WA

I have used different Olay products and I can say that I am a fan. Olay products are not expensive and they work! I have a tub of Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream and I use it at night. It did not cause me any break outs but I noticed slight dryness. I now alternate between different products. I also recommend not using the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream under makeup because your makeup will look powdery and very thick.
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Received a sample of this in a magazine I get delivered to my home. I used it last night to go out to dinner. I didn't want to put any makeup on so I tried this sample. It smelled like deodorant but not in a good way. Like that weird smelling unscented kind. I kept getting a whiff of it and it...well it didn't smell great. Glad it was only a one use sample.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

This Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is thick and creamy. The scent is fresh but not overpowering. It claims to reverse signs of aging. I used it every night for at least 6 weeks and my under eye area was definitely firmer and overall the face moisturized. I would recommend for dry skin.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Erie, PA

Just started using this a week ago, already impressed with how soft and glowy skin looks. I love Olay products so I knew I would love this. It's very lightweight not greasy at all. Still waiting to see full results but I know it takes longer than a week
Cam S.
Cam S.

I'm a huge fan of Olay products I be used Oil of Olay forever! I've been using the Micro Sculpting Cresm for a while now and I get so many compliments on my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized! It's doesn't irritate my skin not too greasy. I apply it at night after washing my face and I wake up to duper soft skin!
Brandy C.