Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
El Paso, TX

Very soothing on the skin, felt fresh compared to greasy, definitely would recommend it
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Adair, IA

Moisturized my skin very well and helps with the tone got to try a sample from pinch me
Katie B.
Katie B.
Litchfield, OH

It has significantly diminished my fine lines. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Norfolk, VA

Nothing to say besides great great great. Awesome scent feels light when you put it on.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Sebring, OH

This product goes on smooth. Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Has a good scent.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Hoschton, GA

I liked the way it made my skin feel. Very nice. But I wasn't a huge fan of the smell.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL

Its an okay product. It burns my skin so not sure if i just have sensitive skin or not
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Wadesboro, NC

I realllllly wanted to like this cream but it broke me pyramid stung my face terribly.
lauren d.
lauren d.
Alvin, TX

Not too bad, but did not see the results as promised. Smell is nice and easy to apply.
April R.
April R.

This stuff is absolutely amazing! I love it so much and there is nothing else like it!
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now