Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Daniela S.
Salinas
This product is alright, I didn't notice much of a help with this. It is gentle to the eyes. Price is good for the product, it did not meet my expectations though. I wouldn't buy it again.
Carlee J.
Decatur, AL
I have used this product for a while and I like the results. I don't like the smell. I almost feel like it was meant to be fragrance free, but it has a slightly odd aroma. I can ignore it.
tanya r.
Springerville, AZ
It felt nice going on and smells great but it is hot out and I felt like it melted quick and got in my eyes and burned. I would try again in winter because the formula is nice and thick.
Elise B.
Watertown , MN
Unfortunately this product gave me bad headaches. My forehead muscles felt very tight and were sensitive to the touch. After about a week of using this cream, I realized the cause of the headaches and stopped using.
Jonni H.
Muncy, PA
Very good product! It helped my skin tremendously and made it feel very smooth! I have only used this product a handful of times but would highly recommend for anyone! I would use again!
Christina B.
This is a GREAT drug store find . I loved the hydration my skin had from using this . It's like it plumped my skin . I see reccomend using this as I had a sample and went out to buy it.
Marissa S.
Cicero, NY
This product has been so great for under my eyes as well as my forehead. I am 23 so I do not have wrinkles yet but it has helped with forming my skin to help prevent them in the future
My mother and I both tried this cream. It did nothing for me. However, my mother uses this everyday she loves it so much. We bought it at a local grocery store and it's lasted her several months.
Sydney S.
Sterrett, AL
Love this soooo much! My mom and I both use this. Good value compared to higher end brands. Bought at Walgreens near home. I've reused this a lot and meets all expectations. I don't think it can improve anymore
Katelyn L.
Cape May, NJ
Phenomenal product! I love olay and all of their products. I have. Wen using then for years! This in particular is lightweight and not greasy at all. It gives me a great glow and really keeps my face moisturized
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?