Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Brittany C.
Vallejo, CA
I used this product a lot its cheaper and last longer than most products. I will even use cheap aniti age products from them they are all good and effective with continued use.
Emma V.
Medley, FL
I had the opportunity to try this cream. And it was great. My skin felt softer and more beautiful. If you have the opportunity to try this cream, do it. You will not regret.
candy v.
I love the smell and feel of this cream. It soaks right in so you don't feel like you have a mask on your face. i have very dry skin and this keeps my face soft. I use it after every shower and a few minutes before putting makeup on.
Kimberly A.
Saint Cloud, FL
My mother swears by this cream so I decided to give it a chance as well. It certainly is a more affordable option and I have noticed a difference already in the short amount of time I have applied it.
Ashley K.
Kapaa, HI
I don't use this product but have seen the changes in my moms face and it is amazing! She's only been using it for a couple weeks now and you can see the differences. Her face isn't so dry looking and her wrinkles are less noticeable.
Penny H.
Portsmouth, OH
I usually love the Olay products but was disappointed in the Micro Sculpting Face Cream Moisturizer. I seen no improvement in my skin and felt the product was over priced. Will not purchase again.
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
I really like this moisturizer.. I feel it is just as good as products that are 2 and 3 times the price.. My eyes can be sensitive to some facial moisturizers and this one doesn't bother them at all..
Josephine M.
I love Olay's Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream. It actually lessens the wrinkles. I notice a difference. I don't want to ever run out of it. It really works for me. It does everything is says.
Anna H.
Warrensburg, MO
I really liked this moisturizer. It really made my skin feel great! It also made it look better than it had for months. I will definitely be purchasing this product again in the future as well as their other new moisturizer.
Kristina I.
i liked the product because it did its job of firming my skin but it made my skin very oily within a couple hours so I wouldn't suggest using it before applying make up
bought at target