Add a Photo

#6 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is a very nice moisturizer. I bought a small container of it and used it and really enjoyed it. I use it at night as my night time cream.
Kinsey M.
Kinsey M.
Just started using it, but it feels great on my skin. Soaks in nicely and has a nice thick feel. I'm interested to see how it does long-term!
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Dec. 8, 2015, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Moisturizer
Started using this from a sample I received and I'm really liking it. I like how smooth it goes on. The smell is a bit chemical like but it's not too overpowering. It helps my skin look smoothr because it's a great moisturizer. Let's see if it helps my fine lines!
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Has a very thick and nice creamy texture. Great at moisturizing but its kind of on the expensive side. Not sure if u would repurchase though.
Angela P.
Angela P.
I have very sensitive skin and haven't had any issues from using this product. Makes my skin softer but I haven't had any luck with getting rid of any fine lines or wrinkles using this.
Hope C.
Hope C.
Dothan
This is up there with the high end stuff. Within a week I could tell a huge difference in my eyelids. The texture went from rough to smooth.
Ashantee Z.
Ashantee Z.
Riverside , CA
It smells great and it is very soothing however it is a little to greasy for me. I have sensitive skin and this product did not irritate me
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Alexandria, LA
Dec. 18, 2015, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Moisturizer
I recently received this in a Target Beauty box. I'm 34 with only one wrinkle on my forehead so wrinkle cream isn't something that I buy. I started using this cream and I love how it makes me skin feel! It has a very pleasant scent and makes my skin feel very smooth. Said wrinkle is slowly getting less noticeable too!
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
I was skeptical to try this product but when i did i noticed my face got really soft but i did not notice anything out of the ordinary. Its okey.
Ladonna C.
Ladonna C.
This has to be the best cream ever. I use it daily and when I stopped I saw a huge difference. Perfect for any age and any skin type!
Brandy C.