BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Florence, MT
Not a fan of the strong perfumey smell. It goes on a little sticky or oily feeling. Fancy packaging for and okay product. My skin generally breaks out in my chin area when using
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
La use por mucho tiempo y es muy buena crema , ayuda con la requesedad, te humecta muy bien, fácil de usar y no te deja la piel grasosa. Se consigue prácticamente donde quiera.
Angela H.
Angela H.
This cream is very emoillent rich. It has a luxurious feel to it and spreads easily over my delicate facial skin and absorbs quickly without a greasy afterfeel. Very effective.
April S.
April S.
Charlotte, NC
I really love this moisturizer. It's creamy and thick and smells amazing. It make my face feels very soft. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a basic moisturizer for wrinkle smoothing and moisture repair. Would use again!
Meggan S.
Meggan S.
Lenexa
Makes me feel refreshed and clean.  I love the balance of this cream and how it helps keep my face moisturized all day long.  I have used it for several years.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
I use this cream every morning and night. I am so happy with the results. My skin is soft and smooth. I wouldn't change to a more expensive cream because this one works great.
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This was just as good as any other moisturizer. There wasn't anything special about it. It didn't have any overpowering scent which is probably good for people who have sensitive skin or even just those who don't Lin scented products.
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek
The cream leaves my skin feeling super soft without leaving it greasy. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it's not very potent. The cream made my skin feel a little tighter, so I'm assuming it works
Ah M.
Ah M.
I really like this cream. It absorbs into the skin really fast and makes my skin feel very soft. During the winter time, it really helps my skin stay hydrated and soft.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff is great! It's pretty thick lotion but it helps my face so much. I put it on at night and you can tell by the next morning how much hydrated and less dry my face is.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?