Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Alisson H.
Alisson H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sept. 23, 2015, 5:14 p.m.
Review for: Moisturizer
This Olay Regenerist has a pleasant scent that isn't over powering. It feels nice going on and does not leave a greasy feeling behind. I've noticed an improvement on the fine lines around my eyes and so far am very happy with it!
Wendy K.
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Dec. 6, 2015, 7:52 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I have just started using this recently so the jury is still out for me on this. I do not like that it is fragrance free. I also have not seen any difference in my facial skin. I am hoping that by the time that I finish it that my skin will look better. If not than I will not buy it again.
Regina R.
Regina R.
Waynesboro, VA
Great lightweight hydrating moisturizing cream nice light beautiful smell actually I love this just for the smell and feel
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
A great product! It's cheap and it works well. You can leave it overnight and not worry about it until the next morning.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Benton, KY
Dec. 1, 2015, 8:08 a.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
This is one of the best-scented face lotions I have ever used. At $20+, it is a little bit expensive for a drugstore brand but is still not as expensive as the Philosophy Hope in a Jar and Clinique Moisture Surge Relief that I have used in the past. I gave it 4/5 stars because, for me, it is not very moisturizing. I need an intense moisturizer, especially in the winter months.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have dry skin and this moisturizer was perfect and also smelled great. It didn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all.
Paula B.
Paula B.
This has awesome ingredients but the formula is full of silicone. For the price I would have loved some nourishing oil in there.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Dec. 22, 2015, 9:46 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I have just found my holy grail night time moisturizer! This stuff is magic! I have noticed my deep smile lines fading, my skin actually looks younger in that area. And I started noticing results within days. It smells lovely, and that just adds to the appeal.
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Opelousas, LA
A little goes a LONG way! Don't use too much or you'll feel oily and product will clump up on your skin.
Dannielle N.
Dannielle N.
I love this product!! It doesn't take much to do it's job and I use it every day after. Wonderful line of products!!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?