Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Carneys Point, NJ

Love this! Leaves skin smooth and soft. Also see major reduction on crows feet and laugh lines
Onix M.
Onix M.

Amazing cream! The fine lines have disappeared since I started applying this cream to my face.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.

Love this moisturizer. It's the only brand I use. It's a little expensive but totally worth it
Jerico S.
Jerico S.
Douglasville, GA

This product was OK. Didn't notice any visible results. It left my skin feeling slightly oily
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
El Monte, CA

I don't use it regularly so it doesn't do much for me but my mom uses it and seems to like it
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kansas City, MO

I loved this stuff. Made my face feel great and had a refreshed and renewed feeling and look.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.

This is a good products in very sturdy package real gentle on your skin helps with my dryness
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Loxahatchee, FL

This is a very good cream, though it is a bit too heavy for my skin type. Has a great scent.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.

This stuff is awesome. It is so soft and makes my face feel amaIngZ I also put it on my neck
Karen S.
Karen S.

This is the cream I most prefer. I love the way my skin feels and looks. This ones the best.
Brandy C.