Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
this product is seriously the bomb!!! it is super creamy but not oily whatsoever! it made my skin feel healthy. i bought mine at ulta beauty and never regretted it!! i'm defiantly going to repurchase this!!!
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love this stuff in my nightly routine! It is easy to get out of the canister and very easy to apply. I can tell the change in my skin after using this and I can't wait to get it again! Perfect before bed!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
This Olay product is fabulous. I've used it for about 4 years and will continue to do so. I notice my skin is more even, less irritated and extremely smooth from this moisturizer.
Lala M.
Lala M.
Rowlett, TX
Olay products are the best I would rather spend my money with play than any high end products. I've been using all olay products since I was a teen, and it works better than anything you would buy from department stores, that break the bank.
Mariel R.
Mariel R.
Arlington, VA
I purchased this facial cream because even though I use moisturizing BB cream in the mornings, I still found that my face was getting very dry at the end of the day (especially with it being winter). I've been using this facial cream nightly for about a month now and I love it! I can't believe how soft my face feels when I wake up the morning, it completely restores any dryness that I may have had. I'm not too worried about wrinkles yet, but knowing that it's anti-wrinkle is an added bonus as well (I like to think I'm being preventative). Would highly recommend this cream to women of all ages!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Harvey
Purchased this from CVS last year, I used it faithfully but did not see a difference. Will not repurchase but it may work for someone who doesn't have the sagging skin that I do.
Celina M.
Celina M.
I love this cream! I use this on areas that I really need extra attention and my hands and neck. My mom used this too and had great skin. Olay is going down in my generations <3
Tamara D.
Tamara D.
PORTSMOUTH, OH
This genuinely sculpts your skin and smooths out fine lines. You will see a difference in just 2 weeks. Its the perfect night cream and you will wake up looking plumper and refreshed.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Florence, MT
Not a fan of the strong perfumey smell. It goes on a little sticky or oily feeling. Fancy packaging for and okay product. My skin generally breaks out in my chin area when using
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
La use por mucho tiempo y es muy buena crema , ayuda con la requesedad, te humecta muy bien, fácil de usar y no te deja la piel grasosa. Se consigue prácticamente donde quiera.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?