BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA
I've been using this for several months,I've noticed its hydrated my skin and I can tell it's more even toned. I've not noticed much change in firmness, or help with crows feet. I keep hoping it'll start doing something.
Carlee J.
Carlee J.
Decatur, AL
I have used this product for a while and I like the results. I don't like the smell. I almost feel like it was meant to be fragrance free, but it has a slightly odd aroma. I can ignore it.
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Salinas
This product is alright, I didn't notice much of a help with this. It is gentle to the eyes. Price is good for the product, it did not meet my expectations though. I wouldn't buy it again.
Allison G.
Allison G.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I initially only bought a trial size of their under-eye serum, and have definitely noticed a reduction in bags and puffiness. Very cool and soothing, and I have noticed no negative effects from using it. Would definitely purchase again, if a little pricey.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Love, love this cream. I used this for about a month now and my skin hasnt looked this good since i was a little girl lol. I like that its not real greasy and its light weight on the skin
Elise B.
Elise B.
Watertown , MN
Unfortunately this product gave me bad headaches. My forehead muscles felt very tight and were sensitive to the touch. After about a week of using this cream, I realized the cause of the headaches and stopped using.
Jonni H.
Jonni H.
Muncy, PA
Very good product! It helped my skin tremendously and made it feel very smooth! I have only used this product a handful of times but would highly recommend for anyone! I would use again!
Christina B.
Christina B.
This is a GREAT drug store find . I loved the hydration my skin had from using this . It's like it plumped my skin . I see reccomend using this as I had a sample and went out to buy it.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this cream for under my eyes at night I hope to think that it's working ahead of time so I don't get any wrinkles yet. I have loved it so far but don't know if it is my favorite yet.
tanya r.
tanya r.
Springerville, AZ
It felt nice going on and smells great but it is hot out and I felt like it melted quick and got in my eyes and burned. I would try again in winter because the formula is nice and thick.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?