Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY

Made a difference in lines but did not lift or tighten certain areas of the face and neck
Julie G.
Julie G.
CHICAGO, IL

I love this product. My skin feels great especially beneficial in the cold winter months.
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH

Me and my mother both use this! It helps with keeping our skin moisterized and seamless.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Chagrin Falls, OH

My absolute favorite! It's light and really hydrates my skin leaving it smooth and soft.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Cooter, MO

This product went on very smoothly. Not overly scented. It had instant sculpting effects
Tiana H.
Tiana H.
Atlantic City, NJ

This product is great. Love the brand. Gets the job done. I would highly recommend this.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.

Love this facial cream. It so thick and not too oily. Works great before bed and morning
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Dartmouth

Awesome cream, when you use it as your suppose to. Smells great and feels great on skin.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.

Tiny bit goes a long way. I put this on at night and wake up looking full and refreshed.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Council Bluffs, IA

This was a good product. After using it for awhile, I noticed the difference in my skin.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now