Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Tamara D.
Tamara D.
Portsmouth, OH
This genuinely sculpts your skin and smooths out fine lines. You will see a difference in just 2 weeks. Its the perfect night cream and you will wake up looking plumper and refreshed.
April S.
April S.
Charlotte, NC
I really love this moisturizer. It's creamy and thick and smells amazing. It make my face feels very soft. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a basic moisturizer for wrinkle smoothing and moisture repair. Would use again!
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Elgin, OK
La use por mucho tiempo y es muy buena crema , ayuda con la requesedad, te humecta muy bien, fácil de usar y no te deja la piel grasosa. Se consigue prácticamente donde quiera.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
I use this cream every morning and night. I am so happy with the results. My skin is soft and smooth. I wouldn't change to a more expensive cream because this one works great.
Brittney V.
Brittney V.
Walker, MI
This was just as good as any other moisturizer. There wasn't anything special about it. It didn't have any overpowering scent which is probably good for people who have sensitive skin or even just those who don't Lin scented products.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Severn, MD
If there was any product I could give 10 stars to, it would be this face cream! I absolutely love this! I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin since using. My skin is softer, smoother and my fine lines are less noticeable. Love, love this face cream!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Palmyra
I was not wowed with the results. I always like the smell of all of Olay products. I stopped using this and have been trying other products but I may give it another shot.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Tucson
This is the best skin product in my bathroom. I live in a place with an extremely dry climate. This micro-sculpting cream keeps my face moisturized through 4% humidity and 100 degree+ days. Love!!
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Smells wonderful but left my skin very oily. It does moisturize well & helped with my lines under my eyes but I am looking for something that doesn't leave my skin so oily.
Julie B.
Julie B.
Not hydrating. Their basic $8 moisturizer is more hydrating. I think this cream has too much dimithicone (silicone) to allow for any beneficial ingredients to absorb. It's fine, not awesome.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?