Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Megan P.
Megan P.
Milpitas, CA

I love this after a few days of using this I feel younger. My skin feels amazing!
melissa b.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX

Awesome cream! I got this for my mother in law a while back and she loved it!!!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Inver Grove, MN

I bought it for my mom & she just loved it she like how soft it made her face
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Great to wear so moistourizer on your face well worth the price to buy great
Stewart P.
Stewart P.

Disclaimer: I am a man and this face moisturizer is clearly marketed to women. However, I use it regularly and don't think it has to necessarily be a gender-specific product.

With that said, I have used Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream for about 5 years, alternating between this and some more manly moisturizers. This was my first experience with a higher-end moisturizing product and I was at first taken aback by the price. Since that time I've come to realize that this is actually a very economical moisturizer when compared to other quality products I've tried.

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is marketed with claims that it increases hydration to your face, sculpts and firms the skin. I don't know about all of that but what I do know is that it is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I personally only use it at night because it tends to be a bit heavy but I do find that not only does my face feel more healthy after application but it does seem to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.

The smell is definitely the biggest factor I could see in other men not wanting to use this cream since it is definitely a bit feminine but I actually kind of like and and find it soothing. I wouldn't douse myself in the fragrance before going out on the town but for a night moisturizer it works fine.

As some people may point out, this moisturizer does not agree with everyone's skin. My wife breaks out terribly when she uses it but I have never had a problem at all. Personally I highly recommend it although there are other moisturizers that are just as good for the price and more masculine if you are a dude looking to hydrate your mug.
Briana N.
Briana N.

I use this cream every night after moisturizer as I wanted to get ahead of aging in my mid 20's. It is moisturizing and not harsh at all, my skin looked brighter and my fine lines were reduced without irritation despite my use of other prescribed retinoids. Especially since it's reasonable this will be something I buy every time it runs out going forward!
Aidan B.
Aidan B.
Milwaukee, WI

Love Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream! So hydrating! I use it all over my face, even under my eyes at night. You wake up with super smooth skin, love it. I use the fragrance free version, just to be safe. I love this stuff, but it is a little pricey for my budget, so I wait for sales.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Cameron, NC

I LOVE this product. I use it morning and night, every single day. It goes on feeling silky and smooth. It leaves my skin looking and feeling better than ever. It locks in REAL, long lasting​ moisture. And it smells heavenly.
Bellatrix S.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA

Excellent moisturizer. I use it under my eyes every night or as a full face moisturizer when I go to the beach. Use it in SMALL amounts because it is expensive and because a little goes a long way. I would buy it again
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA

I love this product it gives your face a whole new younger feeling look. I bought this at Wal-Mart and it's not too pricey. It comes in a cool container that I love and it's easy to use. I highly recommend this product.
Brandy C.