Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Gabrielle D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works really well if you're starting to see early signs of aging. It also works great if I am looking tired and my skin is showing it.
Trenna G.
Its a little pricey but its worth the money. You only have to use a but a nickel size to help your face. It makes your face feel like a babys butt.
somer y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I borrowed some from my MIL and used it a few times. Quite expensive and didn't really work on my skin like it did hers but I did like the product.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Olay has the best products ever to find at wal mart, some are affordable, others not so much while on a budget, but I still recommend all products!
Shyanne J.
Spicewood, TX
I use this every day; every single day. I have emptied multiple bottles of this. I'm told it's not for younger people, but preventative is better!
Danielle S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for about 2 months straight and I really enjoyed what it has done for my skin. I also like that it doed not have an over powering scent
Becky M.
Oxford, IN
Great anti aging cream. Very rich and compares to creams that are much more expensive. There's a pleasant smell but Olay has unscented version too.
Kayla F.
My absolute HG product for moisturizing at night- I can't live without it. After I cleanse my face and apply my prescription retinoid, I use this!
Madisson G.
I'll use this moisturizer at least 4 times a week, especially on days I wear eye makeup. My skin feels youthful and not stretched the next morning.
Nicole H.
Kingsland, GA
It's an average Olay product. It smells like the typical Olay scent. I have only had a sample of this product so I can't say how this is long term.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?