Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Mariangel O.
Mariangel O.
Weston, FL

I LOVE this stuff! I have really thick hair, and while it is pretty healthy since I do not dye it often, it was getting a little brittle (I believe this was from both having repeated pregnancies and then also dying it pretty blonde all over). I wanted a treatment to restore some shine into it. This definitely did that! I was super impressed the first time I used it. My hair was shiny and so so soft after. The only complaint I have is that the treatment does not last long like I had first thought it would. I used to do hot oil treatments, and I was expecting this to work more like that than like a conditioner. That said, it is an amazing conditioner!

Right after I first used this and then washed my hair again, it started getting thicker (which has nothing to do with the product--I thin my hair out every 3 months and it was just getting close to time to thin it again). I believe this could be why it did not last longer; my hair becomes really unmanageable when it gets that thick. Since I have been busy and haven't had time to thin it yet, I have used this product when I have needed to be able to style my hair quickly and have it look really good with less effort than usual. It has done the trick for that! Because of this product I have been able to put off the thinning a bit longer and still have gorgeous hair. I included some before and after pics to show what I mean.Sorry I couldn't rotate the after pic for some reason.

I love this stuff and will be buying it again!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Hempstead, NY

Absolutely moisturizing, my skin felt so soft and hydrated.

I only used the cream at night. I would like if the jar was larger. It didn't last as long as I liked.

Overall pleased with the results of my skin.
Madisson G.
Madisson G.

I'll use this moisturizer at least 4 times a week, especially on days I wear eye makeup. My skin feels youthful and not stretched the next morning.
Kelly O.
Kelly O.

I thought this firmed up my eye area ok. It is pricey, I believe I bought it at CVS or Walgreens with a coupon. I have only bought it once. It was OK.
Amazing Product! I'm new to anti aging products but I've found that Olay products are really good to my skin. My skin is supple and firmer. I love it.
Tuyet L.
Tuyet L.
Biloxi, MS

I recently got this moisturizer because I've heard great things about it! It's very gentle to the skin and is super moisturizing. This is my first olay purchase and I'm thinking about purchasing this whole line! The only thing is that I wished it was a pump rather than a jar.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Tucson, AZ

This is a great anti-aging product. Not only is it a great price, it really works! I saw same day results it reduced the appearance of the wrinkles around my eyes. Love it!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, KY

I use this most of the time as my moisturizer. Skin feels great, not oily. Would recommend this product.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX

I love this stuff. It tightens and tones your face while leaving it extremely well hydrated. I absolutely recommend this product. Definitely worth the buy.
Tasmeem A.
Tasmeem A.
Naples, FL

This feels so nice on your skin, it's a very thick cream, so I don't use much of it and I don't use it every day. However the days I do use it I wake up feeling that my skin is very moisturized and soft
Brandy C.