Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Mary C.
Mary C.
Americus
Perfect every day moisturizer! Lightweight but quenched my skins thirst. I started seeing results almost overnight. Very Surprised at how well this worked as a drugstore moisturizer. Would recommend to any age!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using Olay Regenerist for about 6 months.  I love the way it feels. It makes my skin soft yet firm while smelling great. No oily feeling or residue. The price is great too!
Jeanne K.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so soft not greasy or oily but soft. It works well on my entire face I don't need different products for different areas it does it all.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Cape May, NJ
Phenomenal product! I love olay and all of their products. I have. Wen using then for years! This in particular is lightweight and not greasy at all. It gives me a great glow and really keeps my face moisturized
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Sterrett, AL
Love this soooo much! My mom and I both use this. Good value compared to higher end brands. Bought at Walgreens near home. I've reused this a lot and meets all expectations. I don't think it can improve anymore
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
This is seriously the perfect serum. It will fix any problem. Applies on very gently and is amazing for the price. It had not only met my expectations but blew me out of the water. Would most defiantly but again.
Demetrica J.
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL
I have tried this product before and I like how it made my skin feel. My mother uses this cream everyday and she loves it. It helps with her wrinkles and making her skin feel softer
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I didn't like anything about this. It didn't make any noticeable difference, stung my skin when I put it on, and the smell wasn't entirely pleasant. I wish I had tried Roc instead.
Xen H.
Xen H.
I love olay regenerist!!! It smells great and has a nice packaging.. it's kinda pricey but it does a great job though.. i buy mine at costco for a better deal.. been using it for years
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
This Olay product is fabulous. I've used it for about 4 years and will continue to do so. I notice my skin is more even, less irritated and extremely smooth from this moisturizer.
Monica T.
Monica T.
I haven't had the chance to try this yet. Does it actually work? Do you see a change in your skin? Does it actually help your skin look tighter?
Staci Z.
Staci Z.
Springville, CA
I've noticed my skin starting to age and I'm looking for something easy to use but effective in holding off the aging process. Is this recommended for that?
Ava M.
Ava M.
I'm interested in trying this product. I have read the reviews. Before buying this I would like all your opinions on it vs comparably priced other products. My skin has some age lines, sunspots, and is getting a little bit loose under my chin/ neck. All feedback is welcome!
Aysha B.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Does this help with pigmentation and acne scars?
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
Has anyone with mild breakouts tried this before. I am trying to find a nice night cream that will. It cause any more breakouts!