Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
amanda r.
Pennellville , Ny
Makes my skin feel great. And firm. When I wake in the morning after using it I always feel so smooth
Gabrielle H.
Maineville, OH
I cannot say enough good things about this product! I have very dry skin, and signs of sun damage/sun spots. I started to notice results the first day I used this! I received compliments from colleagues and friends and even people that I had never met before on how nice my skin looked. It truly did what was promised, as my skin looked dewy and smooth.
Amanda G.
Wagontown, PA
I purchased this a week ago, and love it. My skin feels super soft, and already can tell the fine lines fading away.
AUbrey Q.
Great reasonable product! My mom started using this and I noticed results on her, so I thought I would give it a try. The cream is the perfect consistency. Keeps my face hydrated but not oily. Great buy
Tay G.
Oceanside , CA
Not bad of a product. Didn't see much change. Cute packaging though. This whole line is a bit expensive also for drugstore.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
This cream is amazing. makes your skin feel so soft and hydrated. its never to early to be proactive about wrinkles and skin damage. this is an easy step to preventing those problems and helping to correct them if they're already an issue!
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC
Olay sculpting cream does exactly what it says! My face seems firmer and softer giving me an ageless look.
Arlene C.
Great product. I have used it only one day and can't believe a difference. If you have never tried this, you must. Pricey but worth it.
Debbie T.
Los Angeles , CA
This was a gift from my mom, and I fell in love with it. It's so moisturizing and smooth, it leaves my face with a nice plump and natural glow
Carisa B.
Manheim, PA
After 1 month didn't see a real difference in skin tone. Skin did feel a bit firmer but that's about it. A bit pricey for the results I got. I would not purchase this again.
Ava M.
I'm interested in trying this product. I have read the reviews. Before buying this I would like all your opinions on it vs comparably priced other products. My skin has some age lines, sunspots, and is getting a little bit loose under my chin/ neck. All feedback is welcome!
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
Has anyone with mild breakouts tried this before. I am trying to find a nice night cream that will. It cause any more breakouts!
Erika S.
Clio, MI
Does this actually work?
kierra 💫.
Garrettsville, OH
does this work well for dry skin?
Maggie B.
Is this the same as the serum?