Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
This is seriously the perfect serum. It will fix any problem. Applies on very gently and is amazing for the price. It had not only met my expectations but blew me out of the water. Would most defiantly but again.
Jeanne K.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so soft not greasy or oily but soft. It works well on my entire face I don't need different products for different areas it does it all.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using Olay Regenerist for about 6 months.  I love the way it feels. It makes my skin soft yet firm while smelling great. No oily feeling or residue. The price is great too!
Demetrica J.
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL
I have tried this product before and I like how it made my skin feel. My mother uses this cream everyday and she loves it. It helps with her wrinkles and making her skin feel softer
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I didn't like anything about this. It didn't make any noticeable difference, stung my skin when I put it on, and the smell wasn't entirely pleasant. I wish I had tried Roc instead.
Xen H.
Xen H.
I love olay regenerist!!! It smells great and has a nice packaging.. it's kinda pricey but it does a great job though.. i buy mine at costco for a better deal.. been using it for years
Allyssia S.
Allyssia S.
Sugar Land, TX
I actually tried this from my mom's skin products and I enjoy it, it's a good value, I've found it at walgreens and walmart. It met my expectations but didn't go above and beyond. I would recommend to others
Megan S.
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I have used Olay creams just like my mom since I was in college. I never feel like my skin is clogged or greasy or stretched too thin. I always feel like I am doing something good for my face when I use it.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
This Olay product is fabulous. I've used it for about 4 years and will continue to do so. I notice my skin is more even, less irritated and extremely smooth from this moisturizer.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
this product is seriously the bomb!!! it is super creamy but not oily whatsoever! it made my skin feel healthy. i bought mine at ulta beauty and never regretted it!! i'm defiantly going to repurchase this!!!
Anashelly A.
Anashelly A.
New London, CT
Frances T.
Frances T.
Toast, NC
Can anyone tell me if it works
Dana P.
Dana P.
Eastaboga, AL
Is this more of a day time product or nightime? Should I use this daily under foundation or without makeup? I already use Olay Regenerist in the evening as my regimen before bed, but do not know if I should try this during the day or together with another product for the best results.
Karla O.
Karla O.
I been using this moisturizer for about 2 weeks is it normal to get a flakiness ???
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Does this formula have a noticeable scent? Just wondering for sensitivity issues :)