Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
I didn't like this. It felt greasy and gross under my eyes and left them looking oily even after washing it off. No visible results even after using it for several weeks.
Cris B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
One of the best moisturizers I have ever used. Great for all ages. It's never too soon to start preparing your skin from aging too quickly. This is especially great if you like to sunbathe. It does not give you that oily feeling nor does it make you break out.
Casey C.
Winnfield, LA
This moisturizer is great! It looks and feels like it's plumping your skin to create a youthful appearance. No only does it make your skin smoothr it also adds a beautiful glow. I enjoy using this product everyday because it's the perfect moisturizer.
Emily B.
Richland, WA
Received a sample of this with my issue of vogue this month. It feels nice on the skin but I couldn't say if it did what it's supposed to do. Made my skin soft and didn't make me break out which is something I have trouble with. Not to rich of a cream.
Laura K.
North Royalton, OH
I use this product on a regular basis as part of my nighttime washing regimen. I enjoy how my skin feels after washing my face and then using this cream. I find that my face continues to have diminished and no new wrinkles. I would recommend this product.
Helen S.
Fort Lee, NJ
This cream feels really nice going on. Not too greasy, and the skin absorbs it quickly, leaving a nice soft feeling on the skin. However, I didn't notice much difference in my skin as far as firming it up. It is not a miracle worker. But it does feel nice.
Amy G.
Snellville, GA
I have been using this for years! I even brought it with me when I deployed to Iraq! (I am a veteran) I have 3 kids under 3... I am 32 and everyone I have met, including my husbands family, thinks I am 24-25! I LOVE it!
Krystal H.
Tampa, FL
I love this stuff. This is very rich and creamy. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly. If I use it at night, my skin gets soft and even stays soft when I wake up.
Michelle H.
Milwaukee, WI
Great product for soft skin! All women should use this product. Yes it is not thick like those other products...it is light and spreads well...a little amount goes far. I am a repeat user of this product. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Destany C.
Olay regenerist microsculpting super cream is absolutely incredible! I have finally found my new forever product for my face! It far exceeding what I expected it to be! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to really improve facial skin!
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?
Frances T.
Toast, NC
Can anyone tell me if it works
Karla O.
I been using this moisturizer for about 2 weeks is it normal to get a flakiness ???
Guadalupe G.
Does this formula have a noticeable scent? Just wondering for sensitivity issues :)
Dana P.
Eastaboga, AL
Is this more of a day time product or nightime? Should I use this daily under foundation or without makeup? I already use Olay Regenerist in the evening as my regimen before bed, but do not know if I should try this during the day or together with another product for the best results.