Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Suzi L.
Springville, UT
Favorite face cream ever. I've tried pricier department store brands, but this stuff is the best. Keeps my face nice and soft, without being greasy, and it absorbs really well!
Crystal D.
Taunton, MA
I do not go to bed without putting this product on. I I have fine lines and a few deep wrinkles. This softens my skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. I swear by this !!
Mikita h.
Great moisturizer but it does nothing to sculpt or firm or reduce wrinkles. It is expensive for a facial moisturizer. For this price, I'd rather find something that actually shows a difference in my skin.
Jessica E.
Jasper, IN
Love this moisturizer.mits the first one I've found that really seems to help my dry skin without over moisturizing it at the same time. It's a little more than I'm used to spending on products but I'll pay the price for a nice product.
Laura M.
Vallejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go-to moisturizer. My skin always feels great after I use it. Most people cannot guess my age so I am taking it that the anti-aging part works! I'm on my fourth jar and I'm sticking with it!
mary M.
Andover, MN
I am still trying this out. I am on my second jar and my face does feel really good. Also use the night cream gel and love the feel of that. You do not need much of either.
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
I love this Olay moisturizer. I started using a few months ago and love it. it works really well and my face feels more smooth. easy to use and a high quality brand. thank you
Wendy Y.
Rosemead, CA
I actually used this by accident when my mom bought it, but I think it's great at moisturizing and it has a very nice feel to it.. It's not sticky like other face creams..
Isabella G.
Hoboken, NJ
I really liked this cream, it was moisturizing, and I felt like it made a difference in the firmness of my face. I don't have very mature skin, but it made my face more taught. Would repurchase.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC
Love this. Have used for 46 years and even when I try other moisturizers, I always come back to it. It makes my skin soft and reduces fine lines. I will always use this.
Tiffany H.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
Is this product good for oily skin? I received a sample and just want to make sure it doesn't clog my pores or cause a break-out.
joyce s.
Hilliard, OH
Is this product good for dry skin ?
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
Does this really minimize fine lines and wrinkles? Looking for something for crow's feet and lines around my mouth.
Mariia S.
I'm 26 and currently not using any anti-aging products. However, I want to prevent early wrinkles. Would this cream be a good choice?
Debbie F.
Broadway, VA
I have been looking for a good face moisturizer and was wondering if this one is a good one?!? Or can you recommend one!