Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
I didn't like this. It felt greasy and gross under my eyes and left them looking oily even after washing it off. No visible results even after using it for several weeks.
Ra K.
Maybe I just love everything Olay. But this is by far, their best product. A little goes a long way. I use it every night and wake up feeling with my skin very refreshed. Even if I haven't slept enough, my skin still looks great. I highly recommend it.
Laura K.
North Royalton, OH
I use this product on a regular basis as part of my nighttime washing regimen. I enjoy how my skin feels after washing my face and then using this cream. I find that my face continues to have diminished and no new wrinkles. I would recommend this product.
Casey C.
Winnfield, LA
This moisturizer is great! It looks and feels like it's plumping your skin to create a youthful appearance. No only does it make your skin smoothr it also adds a beautiful glow. I enjoy using this product everyday because it's the perfect moisturizer.
Helen S.
Fort Lee, NJ
This cream feels really nice going on. Not too greasy, and the skin absorbs it quickly, leaving a nice soft feeling on the skin. However, I didn't notice much difference in my skin as far as firming it up. It is not a miracle worker. But it does feel nice.
Amy G.
Snellville, GA
I have been using this for years! I even brought it with me when I deployed to Iraq! (I am a veteran) I have 3 kids under 3... I am 32 and everyone I have met, including my husbands family, thinks I am 24-25! I LOVE it!
Krystal H.
Tampa, FL
I love this stuff. This is very rich and creamy. It spreads easily and absorbs quickly. If I use it at night, my skin gets soft and even stays soft when I wake up.
Michelle H.
Milwaukee, WI
Great product for soft skin! All women should use this product. Yes it is not thick like those other products...it is light and spreads well...a little amount goes far. I am a repeat user of this product. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Destany C.
Olay regenerist microsculpting super cream is absolutely incredible! I have finally found my new forever product for my face! It far exceeding what I expected it to be! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to really improve facial skin!
Heather M.
Lansing, Mi
This is now my everyday face cream. This has reduced my under eye fine lines. I can't believe how fantastic my skin feels, so hydrated and healthy. only thing I don't like is the smell is perfumey when you apply it.
Brandy C.