Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH

Me and my mother both use this! It helps with keeping our skin moisterized and seamless.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Medley, FL

I like very much leaves the skin nourished and is a very light cream the remociendo much
Ann M.
Ann M.

This product is great especially the price and works just as great as the expensive kind
Veronica V.
Veronica V.

Tiny bit goes a long way. I put this on at night and wake up looking full and refreshed.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Atlantic, IA

Moisturized my skin very well and helps with the tone got to try a sample from pinch me
brigitte m.
brigitte m.

Olay micro-sculpting cream is the best way for the night Iove used that under the eyes.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Norfolk, VA

Nothing to say besides great great great. Awesome scent feels light when you put it on.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Litchfield, OH

It has significantly diminished my fine lines. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
El Paso, TX

Very soothing on the skin, felt fresh compared to greasy, definitely would recommend it
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL

Its an okay product. It burns my skin so not sure if i just have sensitive skin or not
Brandy C.