Add a Photo

Photos (45)
rachel s.
rachel s.
Dallas, TX

Love this facial cream. It really does sculpt your face and makes it look significantly slimmer.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA

Great moisturizer for winter dry skin. I use it all over the face day and night when I remember.
Olga X.
Olga X.

It made me break out. Wouldn't use again.
Kinda greasy. maybe better for someone with dry skin.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I work for the Center for Dermatology and we have samples of this and it is absolutely amazing!
Marlen D.
Marlen D.

It was an ok lotion. I didn't see a difference in my skin after using it for at least 6 months.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Kissimmee, FL

My mom bought me this one and it feels awesome but after a few hours it becomes oily on my skin
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Fayetteville, AR

Wonderful product.
Rejuvenates skin.
Makes it feel smooth and silky and I feel younger looking.
Angie K.
Angie K.
South Lyon, MI

Like using this product. It is non-greasy and moisturizes my face - makes my face feel smooth.
Candace U.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH

Such a great product can imagine going through life without it will keep buying it until I die
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH

I've been using this for years and haven't stopped. it's amazing! and my face is wrinkle free!
Brandy C.