Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Danielle H.
Minot Afb, ND
I use this product every night before I go to bed. Love the soft feeling of my face in the morning. I also love that Olay products don't leave my face feeling greasy like many other face products do.
Narmina A.
Portland, OR
When I first bought this product, I wasn't exactly sure what it was. The only thing I understood was that it helped to lessen the aging process and moisturize the skin, and it did just that! This cream always leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
My favorite night cream, does the same thing as hundred dollar creams for a quarter of the price. Really feels luxurious and my skin feels springy and refreshed in the morning. Can get it anywhere.
Jamie P.
Milton, FL
This stuff works wonders! In a matter of a couple days my fine wrinkles on my forehead was much less noticeable and my skin over all had a much healthier appearance. Not to mention it was only $25!
Amy H.
Warren, MI
I am very young, however I tried this on my face in hope it can prevent future wrinkles. I do not have a fair enough opinion since I do not have wrinkles, but it does leave my skin feeling soft.
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA
I have been using this product for the last couple of years and love it. People will ask me what facial products do I use. I proudly tell them about the Olay "red jar".
Cheyenne D.
I really enjoyed this product. It kept my skin very moisturizer throughout the day. I have very sensitive skin so it is hard to find a product to work for me. I also have eczema but this worked great! Perfect before makeup too
MyIa R.
AUGUSTA, GA
Perfect for giving your skin that extra boost it needs after a long stressful day. Applied every night after a good cleansing and within a week my texture improved & skin looked a lot healthier.
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This product is a great alternative to high end fave creams. It is very moisturizing and easy to apply. Don't see much results after using for a couple months besides hydrated skin and acne free.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
The packaging it comes with is amazing I love it super fancy. Its affordable and it helps with excess dirt in the skin. It leaves your skin and pores refreshed. Recommend to apply it at night time
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?