Add a Photo

#39 in Anti-Aging

Photos (51)
Johnna R.
Johnna R.

Great to wear so moistourizer on your face well worth the price to buy great
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC

This does leave your face very moisturized and does make the skin supple enough to reduce the "appearance" of fine lines, light wrinkles. Not the existence. When your face dries up, you see things again and I used this religiously for years. . I still break out some, but I need to finish the bottle up
Alisson H.
Alisson H.
Virginia Bch, VA

This Olay Regenerist has a pleasant scent that isn't over powering. It feels nice going on and does not leave a greasy feeling behind. I've noticed an improvement on the fine lines around my eyes and so far am very happy with it!
evelyn b.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL

This stuff is amazing!! I started using it about 6 months ago and have been getting nothing but compliments on my skin. I have recommended this product to friends, family, even strangers!! Olay had done it again.
sabera r.
sabera r.

Amazing stuff!!!!!! If you have dry skin this is the product you need in your life
Siena H.
Siena H.
Phoenix, AZ

One of my favorite face creams. It's thicker than many so I would recommend using at night or on a day you're not planning on wearing makeup.
JACKIE M.
JACKIE M.

I've always been a fan of Olay. I remember seeing the old original white bottle with the black cap sitting on my mothers dresser. I know the original is still out and that it's still a great product, but nothing compares to the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Mirco-Sculpting Cream! It is, in my opinion, the best #moisturizer #skincareproduct!
I've tried other products, and some worked well, and others not so much. Olay works, I have been using it faithfully for last two months and it really did reduce the look of my fine lines & wrinkles! My face & neck feel firm and my usually super dry skin now has a little glow. Oh, andI have super sensitive skin and it does not irritate it at all.
It's affordable especially when compared to some of the other skincare lines offering the same results. And if you sign up on their website, they usually send awesome coupons.
I definitely would recommend this to everyone.
#skincareproduct #bestofthebest #sensitiveskin

mim c.
mim c.
Hermitage, TN

Oky I had a chance many many moons ago to get a sample and even told a lie to get the sample saying I didn't have sensitive skin. I now have been using it for years. My skin feels like skin not a tight mask. Love this product.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.

It doesn't feel oily. I'm not sure if it doesn't cause breakouts. I had some breakout, but not sure if that was hormonal or the cream. Haven't used it long enough. But it felt soft and moisturizing.
Mariangel O.
Mariangel O.
Weston, FL

I LOVE this stuff! I have really thick hair, and while it is pretty healthy since I do not dye it often, it was getting a little brittle (I believe this was from both having repeated pregnancies and then also dying it pretty blonde all over). I wanted a treatment to restore some shine into it. This definitely did that! I was super impressed the first time I used it. My hair was shiny and so so soft after. The only complaint I have is that the treatment does not last long like I had first thought it would. I used to do hot oil treatments, and I was expecting this to work more like that than like a conditioner. That said, it is an amazing conditioner!

Right after I first used this and then washed my hair again, it started getting thicker (which has nothing to do with the product--I thin my hair out every 3 months and it was just getting close to time to thin it again). I believe this could be why it did not last longer; my hair becomes really unmanageable when it gets that thick. Since I have been busy and haven't had time to thin it yet, I have used this product when I have needed to be able to style my hair quickly and have it look really good with less effort than usual. It has done the trick for that! Because of this product I have been able to put off the thinning a bit longer and still have gorgeous hair. I included some before and after pics to show what I mean.Sorry I couldn't rotate the after pic for some reason.

I love this stuff and will be buying it again!
Brandy C.