BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Cicero, NY
This product has been so great for under my eyes as well as my forehead. I am 23 so I do not have wrinkles yet but it has helped with forming my skin to help prevent them in the future
Mary C.
Mary C.
Americus
Perfect every day moisturizer! Lightweight but quenched my skins thirst. I started seeing results almost overnight. Very Surprised at how well this worked as a drugstore moisturizer. Would recommend to any age!
Jeanne K.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so soft not greasy or oily but soft. It works well on my entire face I don't need different products for different areas it does it all.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Cape May, NJ
Phenomenal product! I love olay and all of their products. I have. Wen using then for years! This in particular is lightweight and not greasy at all. It gives me a great glow and really keeps my face moisturized
Erica S.
Erica S.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using Olay Regenerist for about 6 months.  I love the way it feels. It makes my skin soft yet firm while smelling great. No oily feeling or residue. The price is great too!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Moody
Love this soooo much! My mom and I both use this. Good value compared to higher end brands. Bought at Walgreens near home. I've reused this a lot and meets all expectations. I don't think it can improve anymore
Xen H.
Xen H.
I love olay regenerist!!! It smells great and has a nice packaging.. it's kinda pricey but it does a great job though.. i buy mine at costco for a better deal.. been using it for years
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I didn't like anything about this. It didn't make any noticeable difference, stung my skin when I put it on, and the smell wasn't entirely pleasant. I wish I had tried Roc instead.
Demetrica J.
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL
I have tried this product before and I like how it made my skin feel. My mother uses this cream everyday and she loves it. It helps with her wrinkles and making her skin feel softer
Savanna H.
Savanna H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I love this stuff in my nightly routine! It is easy to get out of the canister and very easy to apply. I can tell the change in my skin after using this and I can't wait to get it again! Perfect before bed!
Brandy C.