Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Cynthia G.
Olay stood out for me than other creams I have tried where the consistency is thick but not to heavy to where it is absorbent to the skin, it also smells great and leaves my skin soft and creamy. However, It can be pretty pricey when it comes to using often.
kameron w.
East Prairie, MO
I just love love love this cream! I feel so awake and beautiful after using it. it's very gentle on the skin and makes you feel very awake. the packaging is very small and easy to travel with. Very good value for the price and I would definitely repurchase.
Massaged in according to directions, this gently scented cream soothes and moisturizes the skin and it works its magic overnight for a smoothd, refreshed face in the morning. A reliable product, one of many from Olay.
SB O.
Las Vegas, NV
Since I started using Olay, I won't use any other brand. It feels non greasy and absorbs right into my skin immediately. It feels light on my face and I believe it makes my wrinkles disappear. Good value for the money.
Bethany m.
Somerset, KY
I love the whole line of regenerist products. This definitely lessened my fine lines. And made my complexion better overall. A great moisturizer. I recommend it 100%
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
So glad to see that this product was one of the Reviewers' Choice Winners on Influenster! I love using this every night before I go to bed! Congrats Olay Regenerist!!!
Mary B.
Jeanerette, LA
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream has worked wonders with my skin! I saw this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. It's easy to find in a beautiful jar. It feels great going on, not greasy. I look and feel younger. Highly recommend this product!
Laura K.
North Royalton, OH
I use this product on a regular basis as part of my nighttime washing regimen. I enjoy how my skin feels after washing my face and then using this cream. I find that my face continues to have diminished and no new wrinkles. I would recommend this product.
Kasey C.
Belfast, ME
I didn't like this. It felt greasy and gross under my eyes and left them looking oily even after washing it off. No visible results even after using it for several weeks.
Emily B.
Richland, WA
Received a sample of this with my issue of vogue this month. It feels nice on the skin but I couldn't say if it did what it's supposed to do. Made my skin soft and didn't make me break out which is something I have trouble with. Not to rich of a cream.
Brandy C.