BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Candi L.
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Love the feel of my skin afterwards, but if you use even just the tiniest bit too much, it kind of globs up on your skin, so make sure you only use a dab on the areas of your skin you're using it on.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Warren, MI
I am very young, however I tried this on my face in hope it can prevent future wrinkles. I do not have a fair enough opinion since I do not have wrinkles, but it does leave my skin feeling soft.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
My favorite night cream, does the same thing as hundred dollar creams for a quarter of the price. Really feels luxurious and my skin feels springy and refreshed in the morning. Can get it anywhere.
Cheyenne D.
Cheyenne D.
I really enjoyed this product. It kept my skin very moisturizer throughout the day. I have very sensitive skin so it is hard to find a product to work for me. I also have eczema but this worked great! Perfect before makeup too
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA
I have been using this product for the last couple of years and love it. People will ask me what facial products do I use. I proudly tell them about the Olay "red jar".
kelsea m.
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This product is a great alternative to high end fave creams. It is very moisturizing and easy to apply. Don't see much results after using for a couple months besides hydrated skin and acne free.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
This cream is reviving and smells amazing, very gentle and leaves your skin bright and glowing. This product definitely exceeded my expectations with classy packaging and the amount of product that comes on it. the cream could be a little more light weight but it doesn't bother me and rally does wonders for my face!
MyIa R.
MyIa R.
Augusta, GA
Perfect for giving your skin that extra boost it needs after a long stressful day. Applied every night after a good cleansing and within a week my texture improved & skin looked a lot healthier.
Emily L.
Emily L.
garden grove, CA
This product is one of the most effective anti aging products I have ever used. I've used very expensive products and this puts those to shame! I am still in my twenties and plan to continue using this to hopefully maintain my youthful skin. I do notice a difference already in my skin after just a few weeks use.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Iove this cream. It smells great i have not been using it that long to say if it does what it says but i have noticed my fine lines has been less visible
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?