Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Loxahatchee, FL

This is a very good cream, though it is a bit too heavy for my skin type. Has a great scent.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.

This stuff is awesome. It is so soft and makes my face feel amaIngZ I also put it on my neck
Karen S.
Karen S.

This is the cream I most prefer. I love the way my skin feels and looks. This ones the best.
Grace O.
Grace O.
Louisville, CO

Love this cream and i really enjoy how there is no fragrance, leaves the skin feeling great.
Alexandra  M.
Alexandra M.

I like this I just recently got it, but so far so good :) I want to try the rest of the line
Jenny W.
Jenny W.

This is one of my favorite all time. It's not too expensive moisturizer skin care. Love Olay
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Browns Mills, NJ

I like this product for its softness when you apply it . Has a nice clean fragrance to it .
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Laredo, TX

Doesn't go on thick, I wear my make up on top of it and notice the difference when I don't!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Destin, FL

This stuff is amazing, easy to use goes on smooth has great ingredients such as niaciinmide
Antonella R.
Antonella R.

Love the product! Non greasy. Great quality and price. Definitely do recommend the product
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now