Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Arcelia G.
Arcelia G.
Bellevue, NE

A little goes a long way with this product. So worth the price and smells really good
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, Mi

Feels nice and hydrating but I also felt slightly oily after wearing for a few hours.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Labelle, FL

I have used this for years and like the fact that it does not feel heavy on my skin.
Kassey C.
Kassey C.

In my opinion this didn't really change much on my face....... I used it for a month
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

This product is ok. It doesn't soak into skin or leave my skin feeling rejuvenated.
Jean E.
Jean E.
Shelby, NC

Here is my absolute favorite face cream hands down! It moisturizers are not greasy.
Jackiee G.
Jackiee G.
Ontario, CA

I have been using this cream for about five years now and I am in love with it ❤️❤️
Kendra C.
Kendra C.

This cream is great. It is very creamy and moisturizing and softens my fine lines.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Milpitas, CA

I love this after a few days of using this I feel younger. My skin feels amazing!
melissa b.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX

Awesome cream! I got this for my mother in law a while back and she loved it!!!
Brandy C.