Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I love this cream for under my eyes at night I hope to think that it's working ahead of time so I don't get any wrinkles yet. I have loved it so far but don't know if it is my favorite yet.
Christina B.
Christina B.
This is a GREAT drug store find . I loved the hydration my skin had from using this . It's like it plumped my skin . I see reccomend using this as I had a sample and went out to buy it.
Elise B.
Elise B.
Watertown , MN
Unfortunately this product gave me bad headaches. My forehead muscles felt very tight and were sensitive to the touch. After about a week of using this cream, I realized the cause of the headaches and stopped using.
tanya r.
tanya r.
Springerville, AZ
It felt nice going on and smells great but it is hot out and I felt like it melted quick and got in my eyes and burned. I would try again in winter because the formula is nice and thick.
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Cicero, NY
This product has been so great for under my eyes as well as my forehead. I am 23 so I do not have wrinkles yet but it has helped with forming my skin to help prevent them in the future
Erica S.
Erica S.
Marlton, NJ
I have been using Olay Regenerist for about 6 months.  I love the way it feels. It makes my skin soft yet firm while smelling great. No oily feeling or residue. The price is great too!
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Cape May, NJ
Phenomenal product! I love olay and all of their products. I have. Wen using then for years! This in particular is lightweight and not greasy at all. It gives me a great glow and really keeps my face moisturized
Jeanne K.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so soft not greasy or oily but soft. It works well on my entire face I don't need different products for different areas it does it all.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Moody
Love this soooo much! My mom and I both use this. Good value compared to higher end brands. Bought at Walgreens near home. I've reused this a lot and meets all expectations. I don't think it can improve anymore
Mary C.
Mary C.
Americus
Perfect every day moisturizer! Lightweight but quenched my skins thirst. I started seeing results almost overnight. Very Surprised at how well this worked as a drugstore moisturizer. Would recommend to any age!
Brandy C.