Add a Photo

Photos (45)
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI

I would love to review this Face cream to see how well it works out so I can tell others about it
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY

Great product to use on neck, legs, face, and stomach! I mostly use under eyes and back of thighs
M F.
M F.

This product makes my skin soft. I especially use it on my neck. I can already tell a difference.
Bellíssima B.
Bellíssima B.
Brownsville, TX

Thick formula great for aging skin and preventing deep wrinkles. I would definitely recommend it.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.

This has become my new favorite moisturizer before I put my makeup on. Feels so great on my skin.
Mannai C.
Mannai C.
Atlanta, GA

Scent is strong but it subsides once it dries. I didn't feel it was thick enough for my licking.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM

Burned my face :( I usually love play products but felt that this was way to strong and perfumey
Bibi Z.
Bibi Z.
Queens

One amazing cream for face. It is one of the crams I use all the time. Helps keep my face clean.
Mia H.
Mia H.

Problably decent for me to wear when i get older but for now in my twenties it causes breakouts.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Lincoln, CA

My favorite face lotion! I love it. It doesn't make me oily, and it only uses just a little bit.
Brandy C.