Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Carly K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I got free samples of this from the southern women's show on Nashville. I like it pretty well, the sample Was small so I was not able to see a huge difference but i think using it daily would be great
Jessica L.
This is a pretty good product. I am not one to keep up with a daily routine but even though i didn't keep up with this daily, i still saw results. I am pretty sure if I were to use it the way it is directed the results would be better.
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
I have seen some changes when I use this product. It goes on nicely and doesn't leave my fave feeling heavy or sticky before I go to bed. It is at a reasonable price and is sometimes on sale at Walmart
Mariam B.
Coconut Creek, FL
The cream leaves my skin feeling super soft without leaving it greasy. I'm not a huge fan of the smell, but it's not very potent. The cream made my skin feel a little tighter, so I'm assuming it works
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
Love the feel of my skin afterwards, but if you use even just the tiniest bit too much, it kind of globs up on your skin, so make sure you only use a dab on the areas of your skin you're using it on.
Narmina A.
Portland, OR
When I first bought this product, I wasn't exactly sure what it was. The only thing I understood was that it helped to lessen the aging process and moisturize the skin, and it did just that! This cream always leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend.
Sandra P.
Wasco, CA
I'm currently finishing this moisturizer. It's thick, crazy hydrating and smells so damn good!!! I love using this at night and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and plump, literally. Such a great cream!
Danielle H.
Minot Afb, ND
I use this product every night before I go to bed. Love the soft feeling of my face in the morning. I also love that Olay products don't leave my face feeling greasy like many other face products do.
Connie S.
Richmond, VA
I own several items in the Olay Regenerist line so adding the moisturizer to my collection was a no brainer for me. It's a nice thick cream that spreads and absorbs well. It doesn't have a bad odor or texture. It makes my face feel very soft and hydrated, as I have very dry skin. I personally like this moisturizer a lot. It keeps my face and neck soft and smooth for the entire day. At night when I remove my makeup sometimes I'll re-apply a little to my face before my night cream because a lot if make-up removers leave my skin feeling very dry afterwards. I definitely would recommend this product to my family and friends. This is my personal, unbiased opinion about this product. I have not been influenced or compensated for my opinion.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
My favorite night cream, does the same thing as hundred dollar creams for a quarter of the price. Really feels luxurious and my skin feels springy and refreshed in the morning. Can get it anywhere.
Brandy C.