Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY

Made a difference in lines but did not lift or tighten certain areas of the face and neck
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Cooter, MO

This product went on very smoothly. Not overly scented. It had instant sculpting effects
Stephaine H.
Stephaine H.

Never really seen a difference, maybe it's just me! Lovely feel/look but just not for me
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Medley, FL

I like very much leaves the skin nourished and is a very light cream the remociendo much
Kerry-Ann J.
Kerry-Ann J.
Miramar , FL

The product does exactly what it is suppose to. It provides a good moisture to the skin.
Tanya W.
Tanya W.
Dartmouth

Awesome cream, when you use it as your suppose to. Smells great and feels great on skin.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Chagrin Falls, OH

My absolute favorite! It's light and really hydrates my skin leaving it smooth and soft.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.

Love this facial cream. It so thick and not too oily. Works great before bed and morning
Tiana H.
Tiana H.
Atlantic City, NJ

This product is great. Love the brand. Gets the job done. I would highly recommend this.
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH

Me and my mother both use this! It helps with keeping our skin moisterized and seamless.
Brandy C.