Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Megan O.
Megan O.
Kelso, WA
I tried this and love It! It's not to heavy to use almost daily and it defibitely keeps my skin hydrated and not flaky, especially during the winter months.
Charnae S.
Charnae S.
I noticed a slight difgerence in fine lines but I think I need a stronger product. I think it is a good product for those with small fine lines.
Asha E.
Asha E.
Lansing
I was sent this in a care package. I wouldn't recommend because it leaves a weird scent, its harsh on young skin, and it leaves a white residue.
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Whenever my face feels super dry I mix this with my other olay lotion before I do my makeup. It makes my makeup look so airbrushed and smooth.
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Placentia, CA
Really love how soft this makes my skin feel. It never feels sticky after applying and I am able to get a more even make up application after.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is a very nice moisturizer. I bought a small container of it and used it and really enjoyed it. I use it at night as my night time cream.
Jen F.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Dec. 8, 2015, 8:54 p.m.
Review for: Moisturizer
Started using this from a sample I received and I'm really liking it. I like how smooth it goes on. The smell is a bit chemical like but it's not too overpowering. It helps my skin look smoothr because it's a great moisturizer. Let's see if it helps my fine lines!
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Has a very thick and nice creamy texture. Great at moisturizing but its kind of on the expensive side. Not sure if u would repurchase though.
Angela P.
Angela P.
I have very sensitive skin and haven't had any issues from using this product. Makes my skin softer but I haven't had any luck with getting rid of any fine lines or wrinkles using this.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Alexandria, LA
Dec. 18, 2015, 11:32 a.m.
Review for: Moisturizer
I recently received this in a Target Beauty box. I'm 34 with only one wrinkle on my forehead so wrinkle cream isn't something that I buy. I started using this cream and I love how it makes me skin feel! It has a very pleasant scent and makes my skin feel very smooth. Said wrinkle is slowly getting less noticeable too!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?