Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL

Its an okay product. It burns my skin so not sure if i just have sensitive skin or not
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Hoschton, GA

I liked the way it made my skin feel. Very nice. But I wasn't a huge fan of the smell.
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Sebring, OH

This product goes on smooth. Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Has a good scent.
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX

I like this moisturizer. My mother always buys it so I usually borrow some from her :)
April R.
April R.

This stuff is absolutely amazing! I love it so much and there is nothing else like it!
Arcelia G.
Arcelia G.
Bellevue, NE

A little goes a long way with this product. So worth the price and smells really good
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, Mi

Feels nice and hydrating but I also felt slightly oily after wearing for a few hours.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX

I like olay moisturizer . Feel good on your face . You need try . Buy it at Walmart .
Priscilia E.
Priscilia E.
Dallas, TX

My holy grail! !!! Never leave my face with out it! All great things to say about it!
Kassey C.
Kassey C.

In my opinion this didn't really change much on my face....... I used it for a month
Brandy C.