Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Hoschton, GA

I liked the way it made my skin feel. Very nice. But I wasn't a huge fan of the smell.
April R.
April R.

This stuff is absolutely amazing! I love it so much and there is nothing else like it!
lauren d.
lauren d.
Alvin, TX

Not too bad, but did not see the results as promised. Smell is nice and easy to apply.
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Wadesboro, NC

I realllllly wanted to like this cream but it broke me pyramid stung my face terribly.
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX

I like this moisturizer. My mother always buys it so I usually borrow some from her :)
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Sebring, OH

This product goes on smooth. Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Has a good scent.
Priscilia E.
Priscilia E.
Dallas, TX

My holy grail! !!! Never leave my face with out it! All great things to say about it!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX

I like olay moisturizer . Feel good on your face . You need try . Buy it at Walmart .
Arcelia G.
Arcelia G.
Bellevue, NE

A little goes a long way with this product. So worth the price and smells really good
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, Mi

Feels nice and hydrating but I also felt slightly oily after wearing for a few hours.
Brandy C.