Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Riley-Ann P.
This is my go-to moisturizer! It hydrates my skin without leaving it oily. I bought this at my local Fred Meyer. I would say this is a bit pricey for the value of moisturizer, but it's better than any other drug store moisturizers ive tried!
Julie M.
Nice moisturizer for the price. I'll use this with with another moisturizer, because it doesn't completely moisturizer my skin. I purchased this from my local drugstore. I may have to give it another try.
Grace E.
Noblesville
Super nice product. Love how nourishing it is to my skin and the packaging is really nice. I've only used this product one time but I would definitely buy it for myself and I highly recommend it to others.
Allyssia S.
Sugar Land, TX
I actually tried this from my mom's skin products and I enjoy it, it's a good value, I've found it at walgreens and walmart. It met my expectations but didn't go above and beyond. I would recommend to others
Sabrinah N.
This product was very creamy and soft. On the skin it was sticky, but smoothed out once you rubbed it in more. The container was nice and big in my opinion. It was effective to me and I would buy it again.
Yorlin C.
Philadelphia , PA
Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream is a fantastic product for keeping your skin, and especially your face, moisturized. It's gentle on your skin and I noticed a difference after only a few weeks of use
Tasmeem A.
Naples, FL
This feels so nice on your skin, it's a very thick cream, so I don't use much of it and I don't use it every day. However the days I do use it I wake up feeling that my skin is very moisturized and soft
Autumn M.
I have tried this as a sample. It does dry quick. Which is great for a moisturizer.. It costs a little more than the regular drugstore moisturizer. My only issue was that it did tend to be a bit greasy on my skin. I would like to try this more often if it was not as greasy.
Grayson C.
Camby, IN
I have been using this for years on my neck and it really makes a difference. It's great for the face and body. It pumps up and correct fine lines and wrinkles so fast and the results are quite long lasting.
Belinda N.
Moundridge, KS
So in love with this moisturizer! It is so affordable, it is also so affective I had the spots on my cheeks used this product for roughly 3 weeks and they were disappearing! Absolutely no room for improvement!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?