Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Maria T.
Maria T.
Stafford, TX

It looks good on my mom's face I don't use this product but it looks good on her and it looks cool
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham, Ma

Don't notice much of a difference with anti aging (I am still young) I do like to prevent though .
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Rome

Absolutely love this product! My skin looks and feels amazing! My skin looks younger and brighter!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Marshfield, MA

My mom actually got this and I used it😂 I love how it firms my face and depuffs my eyes surpringly
Trezur W.
Trezur W.

My mom tried this and she was very disappointed. She got hers from walmart and was not satisfied.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Waldorf, MD

I just started using this product but so far feels good on my face. Cant wait to see the results.
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI

I would love to review this Face cream to see how well it works out so I can tell others about it
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY

Great product to use on neck, legs, face, and stomach! I mostly use under eyes and back of thighs
M F.
M F.

This product makes my skin soft. I especially use it on my neck. I can already tell a difference.
Bellíssima B.
Bellíssima B.
Brownsville, TX

Thick formula great for aging skin and preventing deep wrinkles. I would definitely recommend it.
Brandy C.