Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
annie j.
Round Hill, VA
This moisturizer is one of my very favorites and has a permanent place on my vanity. The formula is non-greasy and smooth. The product itself is just a plain, opaque white in a heavy-ish red container. By that, I mean it doesn't feel cheap. It smells fresh and leaves my face feeling soft and clear.
Jasmin B.
This is an olay product that I enjoy, this was sent to me from a very good friend of mine and I like it alot, love how it feel on my skin, I really love olay products ūüėä
Cait B.
Philadelphia, PA
Absolutely TERRIBLE!!!!!!! It left a horrible greasy feel to my skin and I actually had a horrible reaction that made my skin break out in OIL PIMPLES. DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT FOR ANYONE
Meck M.
Nashville, TN
I've been using this luscious cream for years. I love the fact that it is non-greasy, easily disappearing into your skin. It has never irritated my skin...just leaves it soft and supple while fighting those signs of aging.
Cherri B.
Valparaiso, IN
Fantastic moisturizer for my super oily skin! I use it every morning and night and I see a difference in my face! Softer and brighter looking definitely recommend this!
Sarah C.
Cincinnati, OH
Love olay regenerist! Makes my face feel so refreshed and hydrated without feeling oily. I use this product every morning and night before bed. Great product and price!
Beth S.
New Albany, IN
My mom has used olay for about 15 years now and still looks just as young as she did back then! I'm 30 and have started using it in hopes that I look as good as my mom does when I'm her age
Cynthia G.
Olay stood out for me than other creams I have tried where the consistency is thick but not to heavy to where it is absorbent to the skin, it also smells great and leaves my skin soft and creamy. However, It can be pretty pricey when it comes to using often.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
So glad to see that this product was one of the Reviewers' Choice Winners on Influenster! I love using this every night before I go to bed! Congrats Olay Regenerist!!!
Mary B.
Jeanerette, LA
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream has worked wonders with my skin! I saw this at Walmart and decided to give it a try. It's easy to find in a beautiful jar. It feels great going on, not greasy. I look and feel younger. Highly recommend this product!
Brandy C.