BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Emily L.
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
This product is one of the most effective anti aging products I have ever used. I've used very expensive products and this puts those to shame! I am still in my twenties and plan to continue using this to hopefully maintain my youthful skin. I do notice a difference already in my skin after just a few weeks use.
aliyah a.
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
Iove this cream. It smells great i have not been using it that long to say if it does what it says but i have noticed my fine lines has been less visible
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Works very well. Could instantly feel my skin getting tighter and hydrated. Was definitely worth the money. A little bit goes a long way! I have dry and oily skin so this worked great for my odd skin type. Would defiantly recommend to any with any type of skin.
Frankie L.
Frankie L.
LOVE this cream. The price is so amazing for the quality of the product. It feels like a high end face cream when you put it on. I've seen results with my skin in as little as 2 weeks. I would definitely purchase over again
Cecilee A.
Cecilee A.
Meridian, MS
I in no way think this sculpts like it claims to, but I do like the consistency of it and the way it leaves my skin feeling. I have no real issue with this product but I hate when products claim to do things they can't do.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
The packaging it comes with is amazing I love it super fancy. Its affordable and it helps with excess dirt in the skin. It leaves your skin and pores refreshed. Recommend to apply it at night time
Erin M.
Erin M.
I have only been using this for a few months and I can tell a huge difference already. My skin looks and feels tighter around my eyes and forehead. It's unfortunate that this is sticky, but the results make it bearable.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC

This does leave your face very moisturized and does make the skin supple enough to reduce the "appearance" of fine lines, light wrinkles. Not the existence. When your face dries up, you see things again and I used this religiously for years. . I still break out some, but I need to finish the bottle up
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
I didn't like how it made my face feel oily and heavy. I always felt like I needed to wash my face. I committed to completing the jar but I did not like the way my face felt and did not see a difference in my appearance.
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA
I've been using this for several months,I've noticed its hydrated my skin and I can tell it's more even toned. I've not noticed much change in firmness, or help with crows feet. I keep hoping it'll start doing something.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?