Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Chagrin Falls, OH

My absolute favorite! It's light and really hydrates my skin leaving it smooth and soft.
Tiana H.
Tiana H.
Atlantic City, NJ

This product is great. Love the brand. Gets the job done. I would highly recommend this.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Atlantic, IA

Moisturized my skin very well and helps with the tone got to try a sample from pinch me
brigitte m.
brigitte m.

Olay micro-sculpting cream is the best way for the night Iove used that under the eyes.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Norfolk, VA

Nothing to say besides great great great. Awesome scent feels light when you put it on.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Litchfield, OH

It has significantly diminished my fine lines. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
El Paso, TX

Very soothing on the skin, felt fresh compared to greasy, definitely would recommend it
lauren d.
lauren d.
Alvin, TX

Not too bad, but did not see the results as promised. Smell is nice and easy to apply.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL

Its an okay product. It burns my skin so not sure if i just have sensitive skin or not
April R.
April R.

This stuff is absolutely amazing! I love it so much and there is nothing else like it!
Brandy C.