BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
This cream is reviving and smells amazing, very gentle and leaves your skin bright and glowing. This product definitely exceeded my expectations with classy packaging and the amount of product that comes on it. the cream could be a little more light weight but it doesn't bother me and rally does wonders for my face!
kelsea m.
kelsea m.
Scranton, PA
This product is a great alternative to high end fave creams. It is very moisturizing and easy to apply. Don't see much results after using for a couple months besides hydrated skin and acne free.
MyIa R.
MyIa R.
Augusta, GA
Perfect for giving your skin that extra boost it needs after a long stressful day. Applied every night after a good cleansing and within a week my texture improved & skin looked a lot healthier.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA
I have been using this product for the last couple of years and love it. People will ask me what facial products do I use. I proudly tell them about the Olay "red jar".
Emily L.
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
This product is one of the most effective anti aging products I have ever used. I've used very expensive products and this puts those to shame! I am still in my twenties and plan to continue using this to hopefully maintain my youthful skin. I do notice a difference already in my skin after just a few weeks use.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Pharr, TX
The packaging it comes with is amazing I love it super fancy. Its affordable and it helps with excess dirt in the skin. It leaves your skin and pores refreshed. Recommend to apply it at night time
Cecilee A.
Cecilee A.
Meridian, MS
I in no way think this sculpts like it claims to, but I do like the consistency of it and the way it leaves my skin feeling. I have no real issue with this product but I hate when products claim to do things they can't do.
Frankie L.
Frankie L.
LOVE this cream. The price is so amazing for the quality of the product. It feels like a high end face cream when you put it on. I've seen results with my skin in as little as 2 weeks. I would definitely purchase over again
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC

This does leave your face very moisturized and does make the skin supple enough to reduce the "appearance" of fine lines, light wrinkles. Not the existence. When your face dries up, you see things again and I used this religiously for years. . I still break out some, but I need to finish the bottle up
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA
I've been using this for several months,I've noticed its hydrated my skin and I can tell it's more even toned. I've not noticed much change in firmness, or help with crows feet. I keep hoping it'll start doing something.
Brandy C.