Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH

Excellent product! I have received so many compliments since using this cream on a nightly basis. It provides complete hydration without being goopy or sticky. I so have sensitive skin in places so I find that the fragrance free formula works best for me. I also use higher end brands but this works just as well, if not better, than many luxury brands.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

I would use this as a moisturizer before I went to bed. I have sensitive skin, and it was very gentle and moisturized well. I didn't really notice any of the anti-aging properties though. I wish it came in a pump instead of a jar - it was difficult to get product out when it was almost empty and it also wasn't very sanitary as I had to use my hands.
Marni N.
Marni N.
Orinda, CA

This is my all round morning and night anti aging cream. It's my fall back on product. I will try others but keep coming back to this cream. It does the job for me. It keeps me moisturized and, hopefully, fights the good fight on my 64 year old skin. I use it in conjunction with the micro-sculpting serum and both are excellent values for the money.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.

I just started using this cream so see if it helped with my fine lines on forehead. they seem a little reduced so far. i love the creamy texture. very easy to apply and no greasy feeling aftertaste. I only wish this particular Olay face cream had SPF . it keeps my skin feeling good all day. Price is reasonable for a face cream . @Influenster @Olay
Narmin V.
Narmin V.

This is an amazing cream to moisturize dead skin and to help clear skin! It really helps with my skin personally and the packaging is super compact and I love carrying it with me esp when i travel. I love using these on myself and I give these as gifts to kids and adults! It totally met my expectations and I would totally recommend it to others !
Dominica N.
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA

This should be in every female home. I use this every night at bed time and I know it helps keeps this face of mine looking young. This cream is very gently on the skin and it works miracles. It is also easy to dissolve in the skin and it do not leave any residue or white lines in face. I would recommend this product for wrinkles and fine lines.
Shailly S.
Shailly S.
Rockaway, Nj

Both me and my husband use this moisturizer throughout the year. He loves it and even travels with a jar. No allergies and no complaints. i use some othe brand serum but i always keep coming back to olay for some extra love. Very moisturizing and no problem on the oily skin too . Doesn't break my skin out and smells pleasant but not overbearing.
Illiam B.
Illiam B.
EULESS, TX

I wish this product was a bit more reasonably priced, but compared with department store brands, it's a great deal. I've used it since the beginning of June and love how smooth abd silky it makes my skin feel, but I can't say I see a significant difference in my fine lines. Still, I'll keep using it in hopes that long term it makes a difference.
Jaci B.
Jaci B.
Midland, MI

I usually love okay products but this one seemed a bit in the heavy and oily side. It works well with dry skin but a little heavy for me but I'm also only in my late twenties so I'm not quite the target audience. I think it's a great drugstore product! Something I would recommend to my mom who is not a believer in spending a lot in products!
Sable A.
Sable A.

If I could give it 10 STARS I would! This is an awesome product! Olay really stepped it up! Perfect product for mature skin and younger skin who would like to keep up and rid fine lines and wrinkles! IT REALLY DOES WORK! You will see instant results. Perfect overnight cream. Don't use a lot and maybe for younger women use is 2-3x per week
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now