Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Union, KY

So far so good with this product, a little bit goes a long way and even though I have oily skin, my skin absorbs it extremely well without getting excessively shiny. It feels great when applying and smooths over very well. You start aging at 18 and I'm starting my routine only now at the age of 21, will definitely keep buying this product.
Simone H.
Simone H.
Laud Lakes, FL

Just bought this product, have been using it for about 2 wks now, OMG it should be called "heaven in a bottle" after only 2 wks i see a major difference in my face, i can honestly say that the youthful apperance that was once missing it looking better,my skin is so soft, the smells is nice, and not to mention how mosturized my skin looks.
Sable A.
Sable A.

If I could give it 10 STARS I would! This is an awesome product! Olay really stepped it up! Perfect product for mature skin and younger skin who would like to keep up and rid fine lines and wrinkles! IT REALLY DOES WORK! You will see instant results. Perfect overnight cream. Don't use a lot and maybe for younger women use is 2-3x per week
Cassandra M.
Cassandra M.
Albuquerque, NM

This worked really well! The feel of the product was amazing! I'm definitely recommending this to my family and friends. I purchased this at Walgreens. The packaging is very sleek, product is easy to use and apply. I just turned 30 and had some concerns about the wrinkles on my forehead, this product seems to be making them less visible.
Carrie V.
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO

This moisturizer has been great for my skin. I have horrible dry skin and this seems to get my skin hydrated all day long. Jar is easy to open and lotion has a clean/crisp type smell to it.
I have noticed some difference with the lines on my forehead. They are still there but not has promiement as they once were.
I would purchase again.
Vicki C.
Vicki C.
Gilbert, AZ

As with all Olay products, this Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream is wonderful! It makes my skin soft and smooth and feeling hydrated! I I purchase all my Olay products at Walmart. The price is terrific and you get what you pay for! I recommend this to anyone of any age wanting to keep a youthful look and feel to their skin!
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.

This moisturizer has HONESTLY changed my life! For YEARS I battled oily AND dry combination skin, until I found this new Olay Regenerist line! I use my cleanser & this cream EVERY SINGLE morning & night!!! Never going back! My face used to be oily in some spots & literally PEEL in others! I can proudly say those issues are behind me!
laura f.
laura f.
San Diego, CA

I do not have wrinkles, I'm 23, but decided to try this because my skin has been looking really bad lately. This cream closed up my pores, took away the acne, made my face smoothr, and made my skin clearer. I have skin that gets red at the slightest touch or change in temperature, but this cream made my naturally red face less red.
Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD

I received a free sample of this product for review purposes. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer is very moisturizing. It has a nice light scent and the cream absorbs well into my skin. It leaves my skin looking bright and smoothr. I've only used it for about a week, but I'm hoping to see more improvement in my skin.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Liverpool, NY

While I dont have aging skin I liked the results of this product. In about a week I saw my skin was firmer and more radiant in my more dull areas. While initially the formula is slightly greasy once applied it sinks into your skin within minutes and leaves it feeling supple amd moisturized. I would definitly buy this product again.
Brandy C.