BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Randi T.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
I received a sample of this from PinchMe.com
This one time use sample was not enough to make an informed decision about product quality. Felt nice, left a pearly glow, but was fairly thin and did not feel moisturizing. No noticeable scent - good or bad - but I prefer a pleasant scent for my facial moisturizers.
Brielle B.
Brielle B.
Roseville, MI
I'm very young but I think prevention is very important. My mom had this in our bathroom and I picked it up. I love the light scent and how it makes my face feel. It's very moisturizing and I feel like I'm using a luxurious product. I probably won't buy it on my own until I'm older but I'll continue to use it.
Nunyah F.
Nunyah F.
Vancouver, WA
Good but intense for my skin. I have sensitive skin so I can only use this every now and then, but I feel like I can see a difference in the forehead creases that i have when I use it. the texture is creamy but with a slightly gritty feel. I found that to be unexpected when i first tried it. over all not bad.
Brandy E.
Brandy E.
I received this product as a free sample. I could not immediately tell the difference. It took a week of using this product to start noticing an improvement. Even though it took a week, it still worked faster than other products I have tried. I enjoyed the very, very light fragrance. It is not a heavy cream.
Piper M.
Piper M.
Arlington, TX
I love this product! The Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer is one of my favorite Olay products. When I use it, it feels like I have nothing on my skin. It has helped make my face look younger and feel softer. I will continue to buy this product in the future. It is well worth the money.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
West Salem, WI
Another great product by Olay Regenerist beauty line. It is a beautiful, light-weight cream that gives great hydration. It's gentle to the skin and has no heavy fragrance. The packaging is ok, but I would prefer a pump. Despite that, I would still recommend this product for it's effects and and great price.
Adria S.
Adria S.
I like this product a lot! It smells nice and light and is very gentle for my skin. I don't have any wrinkles yet but I use it for fine lines and places where wrinkles could form and it works wonderfully. I purchased this at target, and I fist saw it because of the pretty packaging. Overall great product !
Delia A.
Delia A.
I like to switch up my skincare routine, but during winter time i come back to this moisturizer again and again. Since winter time my skin tends to get dry, i need more hydrating moisturizer, but also hate too heavy feeling on my skin. This is the perfect medium for me, rich moisture and not heavy on skin
Lyn S.
Lyn S.
I love this cream, it makes my face feel silky soft. The one problem with that is that I end up feeling my face all day long. I wish there were a little more firming features to this but hey age can do that to ya. I have been buying this for years and as long as there are coupons for this I will continue.
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE the micro-sculpting cream in Olays' regenerist line! The cream is very lightweight, has a very subtle scent. This cream is comparable to the high-dollar brands and absolutely holds its place against them! The packaging is clean, beautiful, and showcases a wonderful and affordable product.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?