Add a Photo

#14 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
April P.
April P.
It does okay for a drugstore brand but it caused a couple of cystic pimples on my face although I hadn't had a pimple since I got pregnant with my now 3 year old son. If you've never been prone to breakouts and can't afford a higher end product it would be okay. I didn't use it long enough to see the effects after continued use.
Krista W.
Krista W.
June 20, 2016, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I received Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream as a same, and I have been pleasantly surprised by it's quality. It does have a very light scent when applying, but it fades quickly. It has a smooth fairly thin texture which is nice in the summer. It keeps my face moisturized and smooth for the whole day. Definitely recommend.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Troy, Mo
I can't say for sure if my results are just in my head or not but I feel that in thr three weeks I've been using this I have seen a pretty good change in my fine lines and around the eyes. I'm going to continue for awhile to make sure. And it has a pleasant smell to it so that makes it just that much easier to use every night!
Faith A.
Faith A.
Lake Grove, NY
I know I am quite young to start doing this, but I hve realized recently, being in college causes extreme baggage under my eyes from lack of sleep. I started using this eye cream to tighten my face and give me the youthful glow I'm supposed to have. It is so amazing! I couldn't believe my eyes! It leaves my skin tight and firm
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
May 26, 2016, 8:46 a.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
This really moisturized my skin and improved my skin tone and evened out color. It works better than most drugstore products. There are better products out there but it's one of the best in its price range. Olay has been around a very long time and they have a proven record of improving the look, feel and health of your skin.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Pawtucket, RI
I started using this cream simply because it was all I had in my house. But then I fell in love! I find now that my skin is never dry, and when I don't use it my skin gets really irritated (which irritates me). The only downside is it takes a while to use the whole jar, and once you get to the bottom it gets a little clumpy.
Candy C.
Candy C.
Jan. 18, 2016, 6:42 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I don't believe my micro sculpting cream was fragrance free but it had a lovely fragrance. The consistency is smooth and you instantly feel moisturized powered by hyloronic acid, a beauty must. Really like this better than my high end sheseido cream. Costco sells this in a two pack. Love putting this cream on my hands too.
Shana A.
Shana A.
Sept. 6, 2016, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I got this product as a gift from at Target beauty concierge and I LOVE it. A little goes a long way! I've been using it for about two months and still have more than half the jar left. It's super hydrating on the skin without leaving a greasy or oily residue. I use it on my forehead as well as my cheeks (around jawline).
Micaelah M.
Micaelah M.
Hanover, PA
July 12, 2016, 3:57 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I received this product for free in my pinch me box. First impression is it has really lovely very light scent. I like that it isn't too heavy on my face, it is very hydrating and doesn't irritate my skin which is all great but i don't know how accurate its more youthful looking skin claims are. Nice product but not amazing
Maria S.
Maria S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using olay since I was in high school...it is a cult favorite of my mothers! I have super oily skin and this moisturizer my skin without making me feel super greasy! I am absolutely in love! I would highly recommend this product. While okay can feel pricey it's important to use good products on your skin!
Brandy C.