Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Fatyma R.
Detroit
The first using this product I didnt notice much difference but as time went by the differences became ver  i was very effective and wonderful to see results  I had recieved this as a gift but later bought one at Costco. There is no need to improve.
KC C.
Virginia Beach
So far I’ve been enjoying it. I don’t have wrinkles yet but we have to start using anti aging while we’re young to prevent pre mature aging. It makes my skin luminous
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I've been using Olay ever since I was a teenager my adopted mother showed me how to use this product and I've been using it for ever I use every single product of it and I will keep using it it's I give it the most up respect most respect
Amy W.
I liked the product but felt it was a little tacky and sticky feeling. My skin felt very hydrated especially when I used it over night. It was gentle on my sensitive skin and I found the fragrance to be subtle and not overbearing.
Christine C.
Methuen, MA
Love this product use I.T all the time almost everyday I.T feels great after using I.T, I would recommend this product to my friends and family to use, I love I.T
Kimiko J.
Chesterton, IN
🌟 For the price point it's a great product. I used it for a couple years but then I noticed it wasn't working as well anymore. My crows feet started becoming more visible as well as my pores. Maybe it's just me getting older? 🌟
Kellie Z.
Santa Fe
I absolutely love this cream! I have tried many brands and I finally have one that offers everything in one. It is smooth, blends easily and absorbs fast. My skin is hydrated, but not oily looking. I can really see the difference it has made on my fine lines & will continue to use throughout the future.
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
I adore this cream! It is so rich and hydrating, and really smooths my face out prior to make up application. It sinks in beautifully, and the hydration really lasts.
Jennifer O.
Wallingford
My one necessary product. I use this every day and have never had such good skin, and I can owe it all to this item. My skin is so soft, smooth, and glowing since I started using this product. I can not live without it!
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
Bought this about a month ago and it's doing ok haven't seen much of a difference but my skin is very smooth and hydrated! Price was good affordable packaging was nice and it has a nice smell to it not to overpowering!
Brandy C.