Add a Photo

By OLAY
#33 in Anti-Aging
Photos (45)
This is a good product. Not a great product. I like that it is fragrance free. (Seriously why do any skincare products have perfume) It does not irritate my sensative skin. Mine is dry mature with rosacia. I use every night for a month. The results are that its a light moisturizer. Its not doing much for fine lines. It really is just keeping moisture balance
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Received a sample of this in a magazine I get delivered to my home. I used it last night to go out to dinner. I didn't want to put any makeup on so I tried this sample. It smelled like deodorant but not in a good way. Like that weird smelling unscented kind. I kept getting a whiff of it and it...well it didn't smell great. Glad it was only a one use sample.
Agata P.
Agata P.

I'm 39 so I guess I have to start using anti aging creams..well at least that's what all the advertising has been telling me. Well I tried this cream a little while back. It promised so much and yet it didn't deliver. I do have to say my skin was softer but that's about it. I can get the same results with a face cream half the price. Not buying it again!
Leticia S.
Leticia S.
Moreno Valley, CA

I don't love it but I don't hate it. I don't feel a difference when I use it. I bought it for the first time looking for a better moisturizer to help prevent wrinkles. I have medium skin combination and lately it's been dry. I wouldn't rave about it because it haven't seen a difference but it may just be my skin has been so dry it needs something else.
Georgeanna W.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH

Excellent product! I have received so many compliments since using this cream on a nightly basis. It provides complete hydration without being goopy or sticky. I so have sensitive skin in places so I find that the fragrance free formula works best for me. I also use higher end brands but this works just as well, if not better, than many luxury brands.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.

I would use this as a moisturizer before I went to bed. I have sensitive skin, and it was very gentle and moisturized well. I didn't really notice any of the anti-aging properties though. I wish it came in a pump instead of a jar - it was difficult to get product out when it was almost empty and it also wasn't very sanitary as I had to use my hands.
Marni N.
Marni N.
Orinda, CA

This is my all round morning and night anti aging cream. It's my fall back on product. I will try others but keep coming back to this cream. It does the job for me. It keeps me moisturized and, hopefully, fights the good fight on my 64 year old skin. I use it in conjunction with the micro-sculpting serum and both are excellent values for the money.
Kathy B.
Kathy B.

I just started using this cream so see if it helped with my fine lines on forehead. they seem a little reduced so far. i love the creamy texture. very easy to apply and no greasy feeling aftertaste. I only wish this particular Olay face cream had SPF . it keeps my skin feeling good all day. Price is reasonable for a face cream . @Influenster @Olay
Narmin V.
Narmin V.

This is an amazing cream to moisturize dead skin and to help clear skin! It really helps with my skin personally and the packaging is super compact and I love carrying it with me esp when i travel. I love using these on myself and I give these as gifts to kids and adults! It totally met my expectations and I would totally recommend it to others !
Dominica N.
Dominica N.
Quitman, GA

This should be in every female home. I use this every night at bed time and I know it helps keeps this face of mine looking young. This cream is very gently on the skin and it works miracles. It is also easy to dissolve in the skin and it do not leave any residue or white lines in face. I would recommend this product for wrinkles and fine lines.
Brandy C.