Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Alicia K.
Berwick, PA
I have sensitive skin and occasionally it gets dry. I've been using this product for several months. I use it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. It seems to work well in helping to replenish the moisture in my face.
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
Made my skin super smooth and soft. I didn't see a HUGE difference but I did notice a slight change. I will continue to use this product to see what type of results I get!
Lindsey H.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great anti-aging product. Not only is it a great price, it really works! I saw same day results it reduced the appearance of the wrinkles around my eyes. Love it!
Shannon S.
Carbondale, PA
My grandmother swore by Oil of Olay and always looked so young and her skin was always soft. When I found out her secret I started using it too! Very gentle to your skin.
Lynn P.
Jacksonville, FL
Barely any scent. It's so soft and smooth when applied. The cream is light and thin. When applied I can feel it tighten up a little. I usually put it on at night. It's not thick and it drys fast.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
This stuff is amazing! I just started using it so I haven't seen any difference yet but it makes my face feel smooth and hydrated. Love love love and so worth the money.
Yaneth D.
Miami
I love using olay regenerist. My skin always gets dry, and with olay, not anymore. About a week later I saw great results. If you don't believe me, try it for yourself and you'll love your skin.
Jenny B.
Orlando, FL
Now that I'm on my 40s I need a stronger product to take care of my fine lines and loss of elasticity. This Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream works wonders on my skin. The formula feels gentle and it doesn't have any strong smells. I recommend this product.
sydney w.
Spring Valley, CA
I love how this cream looks under my makeup. It is hydrating without being greasy. It isn't harsh on my skin. It worked very well and i would recommend it to others who are asking for this type of product. The product also lasts a long time, it is worth trying out.
Brigid G.
I tried the Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream when I got a deal on it. However, I did not feel it worked any better than other products I had purchased. I do not feel that it is worth the hefty price for what it does. I am not inclined to repurchase this product.
Brandy C.