Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Connie S.
Connie S.
Richmond, VA
I own several items in the Olay Regenerist line so adding the moisturizer to my collection was a no brainer for me. It's a nice thick cream that spreads and absorbs well. It doesn't have a bad odor or texture. It makes my face feel very soft and hydrated, as I have very dry skin. I personally like this moisturizer a lot. It keeps my face and neck soft and smooth for the entire day. At night when I remove my makeup sometimes I'll re-apply a little to my face before my night cream because a lot if make-up removers leave my skin feeling very dry afterwards. I definitely would recommend this product to my family and friends. This is my personal, unbiased opinion about this product. I have not been influenced or compensated for my opinion.
Narmina A.
Narmina A.
Portland, OR
When I first bought this product, I wasn't exactly sure what it was. The only thing I understood was that it helped to lessen the aging process and moisturize the skin, and it did just that! This cream always leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Warren, MI
I am very young, however I tried this on my face in hope it can prevent future wrinkles. I do not have a fair enough opinion since I do not have wrinkles, but it does leave my skin feeling soft.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Burbank, CA
My favorite night cream, does the same thing as hundred dollar creams for a quarter of the price. Really feels luxurious and my skin feels springy and refreshed in the morning. Can get it anywhere.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA
I have been using this product for the last couple of years and love it. People will ask me what facial products do I use. I proudly tell them about the Olay "red jar".
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
This cream is reviving and smells amazing, very gentle and leaves your skin bright and glowing. This product definitely exceeded my expectations with classy packaging and the amount of product that comes on it. the cream could be a little more light weight but it doesn't bother me and rally does wonders for my face!
kelsea m.
kelsea m.
This product is a great alternative to high end fave creams. It is very moisturizing and easy to apply. Don't see much results after using for a couple months besides hydrated skin and acne free.
MyIa R.
MyIa R.
Augusta, GA
Perfect for giving your skin that extra boost it needs after a long stressful day. Applied every night after a good cleansing and within a week my texture improved & skin looked a lot healthier.
Emily L.
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
This product is one of the most effective anti aging products I have ever used. I've used very expensive products and this puts those to shame! I am still in my twenties and plan to continue using this to hopefully maintain my youthful skin. I do notice a difference already in my skin after just a few weeks use.
Cecilee A.
Cecilee A.
Meridian, MS
I in no way think this sculpts like it claims to, but I do like the consistency of it and the way it leaves my skin feeling. I have no real issue with this product but I hate when products claim to do things they can't do.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?