Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (48)
Kristy M.
Kristy M.

Love this moisturizer. It's the only brand I use. It's a little expensive but totally worth it
Jerico S.
Jerico S.
Douglasville, GA

This product was OK. Didn't notice any visible results. It left my skin feeling slightly oily
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kansas City, MO

I loved this stuff. Made my face feel great and had a refreshed and renewed feeling and look.
Brandy M.
Brandy M.

This is a good products in very sturdy package real gentle on your skin helps with my dryness
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
El Monte, CA

I don't use it regularly so it doesn't do much for me but my mom uses it and seems to like it
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Loxahatchee, FL

This is a very good cream, though it is a bit too heavy for my skin type. Has a great scent.
Alexandra  M.
Alexandra M.

I like this I just recently got it, but so far so good :) I want to try the rest of the line
Grace O.
Grace O.
Louisville, CO

Love this cream and i really enjoy how there is no fragrance, leaves the skin feeling great.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.

This is one of my favorite all time. It's not too expensive moisturizer skin care. Love Olay
Karen S.
Karen S.

This is the cream I most prefer. I love the way my skin feels and looks. This ones the best.
Brandy C.