Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Sammy M.
Sammy M.

This has become my new favorite moisturizer before I put my makeup on. Feels so great on my skin.
Mannai C.
Mannai C.
Atlanta, GA

Scent is strong but it subsides once it dries. I didn't feel it was thick enough for my licking.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM

Burned my face :( I usually love play products but felt that this was way to strong and perfumey
Bibi Z.
Bibi Z.
Queens

One amazing cream for face. It is one of the crams I use all the time. Helps keep my face clean.
Mia H.
Mia H.

Problably decent for me to wear when i get older but for now in my twenties it causes breakouts.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Lincoln, CA

My favorite face lotion! I love it. It doesn't make me oily, and it only uses just a little bit.
rachel s.
rachel s.
Dallas, TX

Love this facial cream. It really does sculpt your face and makes it look significantly slimmer.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA

Great moisturizer for winter dry skin. I use it all over the face day and night when I remember.
Olga X.
Olga X.

It made me break out. Wouldn't use again.
Kinda greasy. maybe better for someone with dry skin.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I work for the Center for Dermatology and we have samples of this and it is absolutely amazing!
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now