Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Korri B.
Great product, and it came in a very cute package. It's definitely worth the money. It met my expectations and it was very gentle. I'm a first time user but I would definitely buy again. I would also recommend
Sofiya J.
Calgary, AB
This is one of my favorite daytime facial moisturizers that comes in a nice little bottle for long lasting use. It does a pretty good job for a drugstore product and I would recommend this product to friends.
Karen S.
Iselin, NJ
Olay Regenerest Micro sculpting creami use it in the morning then at night it he's my skin look young again a very smooth feeling and tingling on the face try it u may Ike it everybody skins are very different
Erica W.
Great! My skin feels amazing the next day, however I can only use this during winter months and that's pushing it. I have oily skin and I feel as if this product makes my skin pretty heavy feeling the next day
Anelly D.
My mom has used this cream for as long as I can remember, and she has the smoothest skin ever! For a 49 year old women, she has perfect and beautiful skin with basically no wrinkles! And it smells amazing, I would definitely recommend this cream!
McKenna K.
Montoursville , PA
Very moisterizing great for under makeup for extra SPF coverage. I use all of the olay regenerist products and I love all of them. I would recommend to anyone, I purchased at Target or Walmart. Great products.
Annie P.
Texas
I tried some of these and it was incredibly my skin became very supple and well moisturized and I could immmediately see the dark marks fading out. I would recommend this to anyone for firming and moisturising
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I have used Olay creams just like my mom since I was in college. I never feel like my skin is clogged or greasy or stretched too thin. I always feel like I am doing something good for my face when I use it.
Christina H.
Lincoln, AL
I had high hopes for this product. It drys well and fast into my skin. It broke my skin out tho. I don't have sentive skin so I don't understand why it broke me out. It's kinda pricey too. 23.00 at Walmart.
Autumn L.
I really enjoy the Olay Regenerist line! I feel like this product moisturized and tightened my skin. It's light weight so it's perfect for night time. It smells nice and worked well with my combination skin.
Brandy C.