Add a Photo

#6 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Got this as a trial sample and it works fantastic as a nightly moisturizer. did not see the benefits of wrinkle reduction or smoothing out skin
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
I love this product for Anti-aging it is a thicker moisturizer it feels Amazing on the skin super hydrating and moisturizing all day long highly recommend.
Jade H.
Jade H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product was very good at moisturizing my skin but it was a little too moisturizing for me and I didn't really see a difference in the lines and wrinkles on my face.
Jannett B.
Jannett B.
This is an excellent cream, keeps my face soft and I notice a little change in my face. I will have to continue using this to see if I see a noticeable change on my fine lines. So far this cream is good. I only use it at night.
Anna O.
Anna O.
I often get asked about my youthful looking skin. Some people say that my skin is very hydrated and nice. When people ask I tell them about this product. I definitely recommend this product even though it is a little pricey.
Rachael K.
Rachael K.
Altoona, PA
This is my go to cream when I am not experiencing an excess outbreak. It goes on smooth, smells nice and absorbs quickly. It leaves my skin nice and soft
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Chadron
I'm only 19 so it's not anti aging is a huge thing to worry about lol. But, this cream feels so awesome on the skin and the skin afterwards feels amazing
Cinthia F.
Cinthia F.
Elizabeth, NJ
Been using it since 4 months ago and I love it. It moisturizes my skin perfectly during the day after I apply it in the morning and I can also use it as a night serum.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Zachary , LA
I absolutely love this product and the way it makes my face look and feel I would recommend this product it is never to early to take care of your skin
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Nicholasville, KY
I use this every morning and night...leaves my face feeling fresh and hydrated!. I have noticed my fine lines plumping some. This sinks right into my skin. No greasy feeling and a lil goes a long way ! Way to go okay!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?