Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (48)
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

I work for the Center for Dermatology and we have samples of this and it is absolutely amazing!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Kissimmee, FL

My mom bought me this one and it feels awesome but after a few hours it becomes oily on my skin
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Fayetteville, AR

Wonderful product.
Rejuvenates skin.
Makes it feel smooth and silky and I feel younger looking.
Marlen D.
Marlen D.

It was an ok lotion. I didn't see a difference in my skin after using it for at least 6 months.
Olga X.
Olga X.

It made me break out. Wouldn't use again.
Kinda greasy. maybe better for someone with dry skin.
Candace U.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH

Such a great product can imagine going through life without it will keep buying it until I die
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH

I've been using this for years and haven't stopped. it's amazing! and my face is wrinkle free!
Onix M.
Onix M.

Amazing cream! The fine lines have disappeared since I started applying this cream to my face.
Angie K.
Angie K.
South Lyon, MI

Like using this product. It is non-greasy and moisturizes my face - makes my face feel smooth.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Carneys Point, NJ

Love this! Leaves skin smooth and soft. Also see major reduction on crows feet and laugh lines
Brandy C.