Add a Photo

#39 in Anti-Aging

Photos (51)
Antonella R.
Antonella R.

Love the product! Non greasy. Great quality and price. Definitely do recommend the product
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY

Made a difference in lines but did not lift or tighten certain areas of the face and neck
Julie G.
Julie G.

I love this product. My skin feels great especially beneficial in the cold winter months.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.

Tiny bit goes a long way. I put this on at night and wake up looking full and refreshed.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Cooter, MO

This product went on very smoothly. Not overly scented. It had instant sculpting effects
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Chagrin Falls, OH

My absolute favorite! It's light and really hydrates my skin leaving it smooth and soft.
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH

Me and my mother both use this! It helps with keeping our skin moisterized and seamless.
Tiana H.
Tiana H.
Atlantic City, NJ

This product is great. Love the brand. Gets the job done. I would highly recommend this.
Kerry-Ann J.
Kerry-Ann J.
Miramar , FL

The product does exactly what it is suppose to. It provides a good moisture to the skin.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Medley, FL

I like very much leaves the skin nourished and is a very light cream the remociendo much
Brandy C.