Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Tay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very moisturizing, great smell and really smooth on the skin. Didn't quite see result right away for me personally where I used it, but it works pretty good.
Ashley C.
Burnsville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does what is says it does well. I have seen a couple fine lines completely disappear when using it. Downside is, it is heavy and breakes me out sometimes.
Michelle G.
San Benito
This product for me was by far the best sculpting cream I have ever used.  It was really good on price and value for me, it does exactly what is says it does.
Elena C.
North Las Vegas, NV
My favorite. A little pricey but so worth the money. It's been my holy grail for dryness and wrinkles. I don't see myself ever buying anything else but this.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way that this feels on my skin, however I really don't notice a more sculpted face or really any other difference other than a gentle moisturizer.
Katelyn S.
Saylorsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only used this a few times as a sample but it seemed to irritate the skin on my face/under my eyes. I am not sure if I was just getting used to it or not.
Megan O.
LONGVIEW, WA
I tried this and love It! It's not to heavy to use almost daily and it defibitely keeps my skin hydrated and not flaky, especially during the winter months.
Victoria D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using Regenerist night cream, so I'm giving it a month or two before I see results. I like that it doesn't make my face feel oiler than normal.
Noraima C.
Philadelphia, PA
It does what it says , I started see results after a week and I continued using it works so well it gets rid of fine lines esspecially around my frown lines.
Alicia G.
Works ok as a moisturizer but not really something I'm going to buy again didn't care for the smell of it n didn't see where it made a difference in my skin
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?