Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Grayson C.
Grayson C.
Camby, IN
I have been using this for years on my neck and it really makes a difference. It's great for the face and body. It pumps up and correct fine lines and wrinkles so fast and the results are quite long lasting.
Melody G.
Melody G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This product works really well. I've been using it for about 2 weeks. You can see it smooth out your skin right when you put it on. It's to heavy to use in the morning under make up . But I like it so far.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
This is a pretty good product. I am not one to keep up with a daily routine but even though i didn't keep up with this daily, i still saw results. I am pretty sure if I were to use it the way it is directed the results would be better.
Carly K.
Carly K.
Murfreesboro, TN
I got free samples of this from the southern women's show on Nashville. I like it pretty well, the sample Was small so I was not able to see a huge difference but i think using it daily would be great
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
My mom swears by this product and now that I'm in my 30s I'm trying to keep my skin as healthy as possible. I find it very nourishing and am noticing a difference in my skin already!
Can't wait to see how my skin looks in a few months
Milena P.
Milena P.
Springfield, IL
A very good product for the price! And does not irritate the skin! I highly recommend this product! It met my expectations. Leaves skin soft and refreshed.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Camillus, NY
I have seen some changes when I use this product. It goes on nicely and doesn't leave my fave feeling heavy or sticky before I go to bed. It is at a reasonable price and is sometimes on sale at Walmart
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Minot Afb, ND
I use this product every night before I go to bed. Love the soft feeling of my face in the morning. I also love that Olay products don't leave my face feeling greasy like many other face products do.
Narmina A.
Narmina A.
Portland, OR
When I first bought this product, I wasn't exactly sure what it was. The only thing I understood was that it helped to lessen the aging process and moisturize the skin, and it did just that! This cream always leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Royalton, IL
Great if you don't have skin that freaks out sometimes. I thought it was going to smooth out my face and make it like an everyday moisturizer but that didn't work. I quit using it because my skin gets patchy, but, with someone with clear skin it would be an amazing product
Brandy C.