Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Amy H.
Amy H.
Warren, MI
I am very young, however I tried this on my face in hope it can prevent future wrinkles. I do not have a fair enough opinion since I do not have wrinkles, but it does leave my skin feeling soft.
Stacey T.
Stacey T.
Elk Grove, CA
I have been using this product for the last couple of years and love it. People will ask me what facial products do I use. I proudly tell them about the Olay "red jar".
kelsea m.
kelsea m.
This product is a great alternative to high end fave creams. It is very moisturizing and easy to apply. Don't see much results after using for a couple months besides hydrated skin and acne free.
MyIa R.
MyIa R.
Augusta, GA
Perfect for giving your skin that extra boost it needs after a long stressful day. Applied every night after a good cleansing and within a week my texture improved & skin looked a lot healthier.
Erin M.
Erin M.
I have only been using this for a few months and I can tell a huge difference already. My skin looks and feels tighter around my eyes and forehead. It's unfortunate that this is sticky, but the results make it bearable.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC
Oct. 6, 2015, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist

This does leave your face very moisturized and does make the skin supple enough to reduce the "appearance" of fine lines, light wrinkles. Not the existence. When your face dries up, you see things again and I used this religiously for years. . I still break out some, but I need to finish the bottle up
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA
I've been using this for several months,I've noticed its hydrated my skin and I can tell it's more even toned. I've not noticed much change in firmness, or help with crows feet. I keep hoping it'll start doing something.
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
I didn't like how it made my face feel oily and heavy. I always felt like I needed to wash my face. I committed to completing the jar but I did not like the way my face felt and did not see a difference in my appearance.
Jeanne K.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling so soft not greasy or oily but soft. It works well on my entire face I don't need different products for different areas it does it all.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Cape May, NJ
Phenomenal product! I love olay and all of their products. I have. Wen using then for years! This in particular is lightweight and not greasy at all. It gives me a great glow and really keeps my face moisturized
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?