Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Marshfield, MA

My mom actually got this and I used it😂 I love how it firms my face and depuffs my eyes surpringly
Trezur W.
Trezur W.

My mom tried this and she was very disappointed. She got hers from walmart and was not satisfied.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Waldorf, MD

I just started using this product but so far feels good on my face. Cant wait to see the results.
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI

I would love to review this Face cream to see how well it works out so I can tell others about it
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY

Great product to use on neck, legs, face, and stomach! I mostly use under eyes and back of thighs
M F.
M F.

This product makes my skin soft. I especially use it on my neck. I can already tell a difference.
Bellíssima B.
Bellíssima B.
Brownsville, TX

Thick formula great for aging skin and preventing deep wrinkles. I would definitely recommend it.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.

This has become my new favorite moisturizer before I put my makeup on. Feels so great on my skin.
Mannai C.
Mannai C.
Atlanta, GA

Scent is strong but it subsides once it dries. I didn't feel it was thick enough for my licking.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Las Cruces

Burned my face :( I usually love play products but felt that this was way to strong and perfumey
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now