Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Becky G.
Woodbine, NJ
Great product for almost instant results. It easily absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave an "oily" feeling. You can see result quickly I have used this during the day and also at night. A nice feature of this product is that there are often coupons out there to help save money.
Cheryl O.
Love this! I love that it has a fragrance free version.. Meaning I can go to sleep at night and not smell my face cream for hours after cleansing.
Provides plenty of moisture but I don't have wrinkles but started using to keep it that way! :)
Felicia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I use this product on a daily basis, in the morning and before bed. I absolutely love it. Very light scent, very moisturizing. I have rosacea, no prescription products work for me. However, this moisturizer has helped a lot with the redness.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
This cream is amazing. makes your skin feel so soft and hydrated. its never to early to be proactive about wrinkles and skin damage. this is an easy step to preventing those problems and helping to correct them if they're already an issue!
Melina J.
Breckenridge, TX
I'm a person who shys away if a product doesn't have a clean fragrance to them. This is one of them. Another problem is it made my face burn. The price wasn't the greatest either. The only positive is that my daughter was able to have it for her diys.
Alex C.
Champaign, IL
Play carries really great facial care products. I have been using their facial products for a few years now. I find that their products are gentle on the skin and do not cause any irritation even though I have sensitive skin. I felt that the price was a bit high, but worth it.
Kayla K.
Mira Loma, CA
I really like this and did see a difference in my chin and under my eyes. However, I have eczema and incredibly sensitive skin and sometimes this leaves me with clogged pores.
Nicholas S.
bedford
So I have really really dry skin, and this actually kept my skin very moisturized. I have tried plenty of moisturizers and this is the only one that has lasted 24 hours, it's a little more expensive than most but way bette, I would recommend this to anyone with really dry skin.
Sarah c.
Roy, WA
This is by far my favorite drugstore moisturizer. I love that it compares to some of the pricier moisturizers, Without the huge price tag. Does everything u want a moisturizer to do plus it smells great! I have recommended this to friends and will continue to use this product.
Ashley C.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I love olay regenerist!! I use a lot of olay products and I've never had a problem of any kind while using any of their products!ūüėć It my skin feel like so soft and glowing!ūüėć
Brandy C.