Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
The smell is really strong but nothing I can't handle. It feels great on the skin and leaves it very moisturizing and soft. It's great for overnight and in the morning my skin looks fresh and new. Definitely would repurchase but it's last so long
Shaide T.
Shaide T.
I love this product more than anything! It was great! And the scent was out of this world!!! It is very effective and well made! The packaging just jumps out at you and makes you wanna buy it! Awesome product!
Annie P.
Annie P.
Texas
I tried some of these and it was incredibly my skin became very supple and well moisturized and I could immmediately see the dark marks fading out. I would recommend this to anyone for firming and moisturising
Karen S.
Karen S.
Iselin, NJ
Olay Regenerest Micro sculpting creami use it in the morning then at night it he's my skin look young again a very smooth feeling and tingling on the face try it u may Ike it everybody skins are very different
Sofiya J.
Sofiya J.
Calgary, Alberta, AB
This is one of my favorite daytime facial moisturizers that comes in a nice little bottle for long lasting use. It does a pretty good job for a drugstore product and I would recommend this product to friends.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
I really enjoy the Olay Regenerist line! I feel like this product moisturized and tightened my skin. It's light weight so it's perfect for night time. It smells nice and worked well with my combination skin.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Plainfield, IN
Nice moisturizer for the price. I'll use this with with another moisturizer, because it doesn't completely moisturizer my skin. I purchased this from my local drugstore. I may have to give it another try.
Grace E.
Grace E.
Noblesville
Super nice product. Love how nourishing it is to my skin and the packaging is really nice. I've only used this product one time but I would definitely buy it for myself and I highly recommend it to others.
Yorlin C.
Yorlin C.
Philadelphia
Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream is a fantastic product for keeping your skin, and especially your face, moisturized. It's gentle on your skin and I noticed a difference after only a few weeks of use
Sabrinah N.
Sabrinah N.
This product was very creamy and soft. On the skin it was sticky, but smoothed out once you rubbed it in more. The container was nice and big in my opinion. It was effective to me and I would buy it again.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?