Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Whitney S.
Marrero, LA
I'm not crazy about this product. Having combination skin, I find it leaves my face oily. While it is a good value, it may be for someone who has dry skin. First time user of the product, but I won't be repurchasing.
Mehr K.
So I know this works for my mom but personally I didn't see a significant difference in using this. It's a nice product and feels good and natural on the skin I just didn't get the skin-tightening results I expected.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this product it gives your face a whole new younger feeling look. I bought this at Wal-Mart and it's not too pricey. It comes in a cool container that I love and it's easy to use. I highly recommend this product.
Brittany S.
Louisville, KY
One of my top eye creams I use every other day. I bought it at my local drugstore! Defiantly is cheap and effective! Keeps my face looking young. Price is great and affordable and would recommend to others to buy!
Maria C.
Sunset, LA
I started using this about a month ago and I absolutely love it! It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave an oily feeling. The packaging is nice. I'll definitely continue to use this product. The price is great for such a fantastic skin care product.
Kayla S.
Miami florida
The micro sculpting crime is super moisturizing and every time I use it my face feels and looks a lot better. It's really soft and has a great feel. There is a good amount of product and the packaging looks really well put together. Overall an amazing product at best.
Jessica S.
Cleveland, Ohio
I'm lucky enough that anti-aging skin care is still preventative for me, so I can't say that I've seen incredible results, but the texture is very nice and it's generally a good hint of moisture on top of the firming benefits.
Alina P.
Roswell, GA
Amazing product really worth the buy! Leaving my skin soft and beautiful! It is gentle and has good value! Ive been using it for a while and will continue too use it. You can find this in most stores i bought mine from Walmart.
Rachel M.
Germantown, MD
The smell of this product isn't the most pleasant but it does hydrate my skin as far as filling in lines and sculpting I don't see it. Overall I will be looking for a moisturizer that the smell doesn't bother me
Stacey B.
Stuarts Draft
Can tell it's working it just takes time to see results not something that will happen over night!! Be sure not to use too much or you will feel oily and nasty!!! All and all I'll say it's ok but if I found something with quicker results I'd def try
Brandy C.