BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Maria C.
Maria C.
Sunset, LA
I started using this about a month ago and I absolutely love it! It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave an oily feeling. The packaging is nice. I'll definitely continue to use this product. The price is great for such a fantastic skin care product.
Stacy V.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
I got a small trial of this product and I must say, I saw a dramatic defference in the tone and the firmness of my skin. The fine lines seemed to diminish slightly and my skin was left feeling radient and moisturized!!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Louisville, KY
One of my top eye creams I use every other day. I bought it at my local drugstore! Defiantly is cheap and effective! Keeps my face looking young. Price is great and affordable and would recommend to others to buy!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this product it gives your face a whole new younger feeling look. I bought this at Wal-Mart and it's not too pricey. It comes in a cool container that I love and it's easy to use. I highly recommend this product.
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I received a small sample like size of this product in a beauty box. I really enjoyed using it after I washed my face at night. It left my skin not feeling tight and feeling moisturized. I felt younger already!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Germantown, MD
The smell of this product isn't the most pleasant but it does hydrate my skin as far as filling in lines and sculpting I don't see it. Overall I will be looking for a moisturizer that the smell doesn't bother me
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Stuarts Draft
Can tell it's working it just takes time to see results not something that will happen over night!! Be sure not to use too much or you will feel oily and nasty!!! All and all I'll say it's ok but if I found something with quicker results I'd def try
jessica s.
jessica s.
Spartanburg, SC
I looovvveee this product. I am big on how stuff smells and makes me feel. I do feel like my face always feels refreshed after using!! I have actually sent some to my aunt who is now a believer in this product!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Madison, MS
One of the many moisturizers I own. Definitely one of my favorite go tos! I've gone through so many of these and it's simple to find at any drug store! It a higher end drug store moisturizer but for the product your getting totally worth the price.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Houma, LA
This cream didn't do anything ... there was no point in using it ... it left my skin greasy and look oily.. I bought it at Walgreens and I also hate the packaging.. and I would never buy this again and I do not recomend
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?