Add a Photo

#15 in Anti-Aging

Photos (52)
Kristy M.
Kristy M.

Love this moisturizer. It's the only brand I use. It's a little expensive but totally worth it
Candace U.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH

Such a great product can imagine going through life without it will keep buying it until I die
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH

I've been using this for years and haven't stopped. it's amazing! and my face is wrinkle free!
Onix M.
Onix M.

Amazing cream! The fine lines have disappeared since I started applying this cream to my face.
Angie K.
Angie K.
South Lyon, MI

Like using this product. It is non-greasy and moisturizes my face - makes my face feel smooth.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kansas City, MO

I loved this stuff. Made my face feel great and had a refreshed and renewed feeling and look.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
El Monte, CA

I don't use it regularly so it doesn't do much for me but my mom uses it and seems to like it
Jerico S.
Jerico S.
Douglasville, GA

This product was OK. Didn't notice any visible results. It left my skin feeling slightly oily
Brandy M.
Brandy M.

This is a good products in very sturdy package real gentle on your skin helps with my dryness
Andrea H.
Andrea H.

This stuff is awesome. It is so soft and makes my face feel amaIngZ I also put it on my neck
Brandy C.