Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

This is a great product. This leaves my skin smooth and soft. I use this often and would recommend.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH

It is ok . It kind of has a greasy feel. But once you get past that it leaves skin bright and soft.
Emilie P.
Emilie P.
England

Face cream / moisturizer is very nice I use it everyday and it has a let me down highly recommended
Shelby D.
Shelby D.

I don't use this, but my mother does and she is in love. Everyone can see a difference in her skin.
Nilza T.
Nilza T.
Dorchester, MA

Love this product it really work I always buy it and also my mother loves it you guys should buy it
kelly t.
kelly t.

Loved the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. I liked the smell and it made my face feel smooth!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Ann Arbor, MI

I like this and have used it a few times. But my mom uses this all the time and always repurchases.
Kerri W.
Kerri W.
Woodruff, SC

Love this sculpting cream. It really helps with the fine lines and wrinkles at the edge of my eyes.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Columbia, MO

Great cream! Really tightens skin. Completely worth the money! I don't know what I did without this
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

I used this moisturizer for about 6 months and did not see any visible changes in my skin. It's ok.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now