Add a Photo

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$10.99

$26.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$25.37

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

$25.37

Photos (45)
LOVE this and I use this every night, the winters here require lots of moisturizer and this does the trick!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
East Orange, NJ

I love this Olay product. It is moisturizing with a great texture. It is light and works well day or night.
Wenting J.
Wenting J.

I received a sample of this product to try out and loved how it felt on my face. It also smells wonderful!
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC

Olay sculpting cream does exactly what it says! My face seems firmer and softer giving me an ageless look.
Le Petit P.
Le Petit P.

Totally digging the entire regenerist line! They may be pricey but they do work and I definitely recommend
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Los Angeles, CA

This has sculpted my face and made my face look rather scraggly, I grew a beard and my eyes changed color.
Archana P.
Archana P.
Gaithersburg, MD

Love it! Thick coverage which is exactly what I need in the winter especially, doesn't make my skin oily.
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
Vermilion, Oh

I use this cream religiously and I can not only feel the difference it's made but I can see it. I love it
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA

I love this moisturizer! I've loved Olay since I was a child. It always makes my skin so soft and supple.
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA

Olay regenerist It's really a super cream, feels good on your face and it doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Brandy C.