BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Anelly D.
Anelly D.
My mom has used this cream for as long as I can remember, and she has the smoothest skin ever! For a 49 year old women, she has perfect and beautiful skin with basically no wrinkles! And it smells amazing, I would definitely recommend this cream!
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
I really enjoy the Olay Regenerist line! I feel like this product moisturized and tightened my skin. It's light weight so it's perfect for night time. It smells nice and worked well with my combination skin.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Lincoln, AL
I had high hopes for this product. It drys well and fast into my skin. It broke my skin out tho. I don't have sentive skin so I don't understand why it broke me out. It's kinda pricey too. 23.00 at Walmart.
Grace E.
Grace E.
Noblesville
Super nice product. Love how nourishing it is to my skin and the packaging is really nice. I've only used this product one time but I would definitely buy it for myself and I highly recommend it to others.
Sabrinah N.
Sabrinah N.
This product was very creamy and soft. On the skin it was sticky, but smoothed out once you rubbed it in more. The container was nice and big in my opinion. It was effective to me and I would buy it again.
Yorlin C.
Yorlin C.
Philadelphia, PA
Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream is a fantastic product for keeping your skin, and especially your face, moisturized. It's gentle on your skin and I noticed a difference after only a few weeks of use
Julie M.
Julie M.
Nice moisturizer for the price. I'll use this with with another moisturizer, because it doesn't completely moisturizer my skin. I purchased this from my local drugstore. I may have to give it another try.
Riley-Ann P.
Riley-Ann P.
This is my go-to moisturizer! It hydrates my skin without leaving it oily. I bought this at my local Fred Meyer. I would say this is a bit pricey for the value of moisturizer, but it's better than any other drug store moisturizers ive tried!
Autumn M.
Autumn M.
I have tried this as a sample. It does dry quick. Which is great for a moisturizer.. It costs a little more than the regular drugstore moisturizer. My only issue was that it did tend to be a bit greasy on my skin. I would like to try this more often if it was not as greasy.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
Wasco, CA
I'm currently finishing this moisturizer. It's thick, crazy hydrating and smells so damn good!!! I love using this at night and leaves my skin feeling so smooth and plump, literally. Such a great cream!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?