Add a Photo

#6 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Theresa M.
Theresa M.
I didn't like how it made my face feel oily and heavy. I always felt like I needed to wash my face. I committed to completing the jar but I did not like the way my face felt and did not see a difference in my appearance.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC
Oct. 6, 2015, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist

This does leave your face very moisturized and does make the skin supple enough to reduce the "appearance" of fine lines, light wrinkles. Not the existence. When your face dries up, you see things again and I used this religiously for years. . I still break out some, but I need to finish the bottle up
Angelica C.
Angelica C.
Richlands, VA
I've been using this for several months,I've noticed its hydrated my skin and I can tell it's more even toned. I've not noticed much change in firmness, or help with crows feet. I keep hoping it'll start doing something.
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Cape May, NJ
Phenomenal product! I love olay and all of their products. I have. Wen using then for years! This in particular is lightweight and not greasy at all. It gives me a great glow and really keeps my face moisturized
Mary C.
Mary C.
Americus
Perfect every day moisturizer! Lightweight but quenched my skins thirst. I started seeing results almost overnight. Very Surprised at how well this worked as a drugstore moisturizer. Would recommend to any age!
Demetrica J.
Demetrica J.
Roanoke, AL
I have tried this product before and I like how it made my skin feel. My mother uses this cream everyday and she loves it. It helps with her wrinkles and making her skin feel softer
Melody R.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I didn't like anything about this. It didn't make any noticeable difference, stung my skin when I put it on, and the smell wasn't entirely pleasant. I wish I had tried Roc instead.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I have used Olay creams just like my mom since I was in college. I never feel like my skin is clogged or greasy or stretched too thin. I always feel like I am doing something good for my face when I use it.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
this product is seriously the bomb!!! it is super creamy but not oily whatsoever! it made my skin feel healthy. i bought mine at ulta beauty and never regretted it!! i'm defiantly going to repurchase this!!!
Lala M.
Lala M.
Rowlett, TX
Olay products are the best I would rather spend my money with play than any high end products. I've been using all olay products since I was a teen, and it works better than anything you would buy from department stores, that break the bank.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?