Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC

I got this product to test and I like it. maybe not enough to buy it. it smells clean and feels smooth
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Ezel, KY

My mom and I use this product. She actually introduced me to it! I am now a huge fan of this product!
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD

This is fine, I find that it is very sticky and it doesn't soak in during the night like I had hoped.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mineral Wells

I love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, gentle and firm without a "caked on" feeling.
amanda r.
amanda r.
Brewerton, NY

Makes my skin feel great. And firm. When I wake in the morning after using it I always feel so smooth
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
S Williamson, KY

Even though I'm 29 this is in my nightly routine. No plans in changing it ever. This is great stuff.
Lauran R.
Lauran R.
Amelia, OH

This works well even under my mineral makeup. Makes a great primer. Feels very silky and not drying.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Des Moines, IA

Such a wonderful cream. The texture , how it feels it's wonderful. I really recommend it. I love it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

This is a great product. This leaves my skin smooth and soft. I use this often and would recommend.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH

It is ok . It kind of has a greasy feel. But once you get past that it leaves skin bright and soft.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now