Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Nicole and Chelsea S.
Nicole and Chelsea S.
Falls Church, VA
Love this. Use it morning and night and my skin is more moisturized than it has been in years. Haven't noticed a difference in other anti aging benefits other than moisture but keeping my skin hydrated means slowing down any new wrinkles so I'll take that!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
My mom bought this for herself and I tried it. It was very moisturizing and my skin felt refreshed after putting it on. I really like Olay in general. Great products at a very affordable price. This Olay cream works well.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
Dec. 20, 2015, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
This is a great moisturizer because it not only moisturizers but makes your skin instantly look better too! It has like a smoothing effect or something, gives more even tone I guess is what I'm saying. And it leaves you with a powdery soft feel. This is one of the best drugstore product moisturizers, but I do prefer the more high end moisturizers now that I am almost 40. I will pay more for lasting anti-aging results I can see within a very short time frame, the immediate difference this product gives seems to be only that day. I think it is science backed to give results like I speak of over time, just more time than I prefer to wait. Now if I had began using this in my twenties though.....it might still be the perfect cheaper fix for me! Moisturizers younger women, and do it every day!
Bellatrix S.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
Excellent moisturizer. I use it under my eyes every night or as a full face moisturizer when I go to the beach. Use it in SMALL amounts because it is expensive and because a little goes a long way. I would buy it again
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love this product it gives your face a whole new younger feeling look. I bought this at Wal-Mart and it's not too pricey. It comes in a cool container that I love and it's easy to use. I highly recommend this product.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Sunset, LA
I started using this about a month ago and I absolutely love it! It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave an oily feeling. The packaging is nice. I'll definitely continue to use this product. The price is great for such a fantastic skin care product.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I haven't been a huge fan of Olay since a lot of their stuff is a little too heavy, fragranced and break me out. This surprisingly was very good. It's creamy but too heavy. Lightly scented. Did not bother my skin at all.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Houma, LA
This cream didn't do anything ... there was no point in using it ... it left my skin greasy and look oily.. I bought it at Walgreens and I also hate the packaging.. and I would never buy this again and I do not recomend
jessica s.
jessica s.
Spartanburg, SC
I looovvveee this product. I am big on how stuff smells and makes me feel. I do feel like my face always feels refreshed after using!! I have actually sent some to my aunt who is now a believer in this product!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Germantown, MD
The smell of this product isn't the most pleasant but it does hydrate my skin as far as filling in lines and sculpting I don't see it. Overall I will be looking for a moisturizer that the smell doesn't bother me
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?