BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
This is a great addition to your skin care regime at a terrific price! It is packed full of excellent anti-aging ingredients and is just the right texture that it can be used by all skin types, this is a winning product.
Harpreet K.
Harpreet K.
New York
After searching for a cream for many years, i finally tried this sculpting cream and i couldn't be happier. I never want to stop using this cream and i have finally found the product that will keep my skin feeling fresh.
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
This product is great for sculpting! I really see a difference and use it 3x a week. I generally use it before moisturizer and massage it. There is a light scent, but it doesn't bother me. Will definitely continue using!
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Pleasanton, CA
I’ve been using this product for three months and have seen improvements in my skins condition. This is a great night cream and the price is great! You could go to Costco and pick up two full sized creams at a discount!
Nicole and Chelsea S.
Nicole and Chelsea S.
Falls Church, VA
Love this. Use it morning and night and my skin is more moisturized than it has been in years. Haven't noticed a difference in other anti aging benefits other than moisture but keeping my skin hydrated means slowing down any new wrinkles so I'll take that!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn , OH
This is a great moisturizer because it not only moisturizers but makes your skin instantly look better too! It has like a smoothing effect or something, gives more even tone I guess is what I'm saying. And it leaves you with a powdery soft feel. This is one of the best drugstore product moisturizers, but I do prefer the more high end moisturizers now that I am almost 40. I will pay more for lasting anti-aging results I can see within a very short time frame, the immediate difference this product gives seems to be only that day. I think it is science backed to give results like I speak of over time, just more time than I prefer to wait. Now if I had began using this in my twenties though.....it might still be the perfect cheaper fix for me! Moisturizers younger women, and do it every day!
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Carrboro, NC
It had a nice consistency, seemed to be moisturizing. I did not love how it looked under makeup, so I recommend to use this more as a night cream or just on its own. Not my favorite product, but definitely was not the worst!
Lissete P.
Lissete P.
Rialto, CA
This cream is the cheapest and most under rated face cream/moisturizer. It gets rid of acne, rosacea, and uneven skin tone on top of keeping your skin moisturized and feeling clean. It lasts me about 2 mos with daily use it's well worth the money.
Bellatrix S.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
Excellent moisturizer. I use it under my eyes every night or as a full face moisturizer when I go to the beach. Use it in SMALL amounts because it is expensive and because a little goes a long way. I would buy it again
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
My mom bought this for herself and I tried it. It was very moisturizing and my skin felt refreshed after putting it on. I really like Olay in general. Great products at a very affordable price. This Olay cream works well.
Brandy C.