Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

This is a great product. This leaves my skin smooth and soft. I use this often and would recommend.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

I used this moisturizer for about 6 months and did not see any visible changes in my skin. It's ok.
Kerri W.
Kerri W.
Woodruff, SC

Love this sculpting cream. It really helps with the fine lines and wrinkles at the edge of my eyes.
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham, Ma

Don't notice much of a difference with anti aging (I am still young) I do like to prevent though .
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Marshfield, MA

My mom actually got this and I used it😂 I love how it firms my face and depuffs my eyes surpringly
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Rome

Absolutely love this product! My skin looks and feels amazing! My skin looks younger and brighter!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Stafford, TX

It looks good on my mom's face I don't use this product but it looks good on her and it looks cool
Bellíssima B.
Bellíssima B.
Brownsville, TX

Thick formula great for aging skin and preventing deep wrinkles. I would definitely recommend it.
Trezur W.
Trezur W.

My mom tried this and she was very disappointed. She got hers from walmart and was not satisfied.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.

This has become my new favorite moisturizer before I put my makeup on. Feels so great on my skin.
Brandy C.