Add a Photo

Photos (45)
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI

I would love to review this Face cream to see how well it works out so I can tell others about it
Bellíssima B.
Bellíssima B.
Brownsville, TX

Thick formula great for aging skin and preventing deep wrinkles. I would definitely recommend it.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY

Great product to use on neck, legs, face, and stomach! I mostly use under eyes and back of thighs
M F.
M F.

This product makes my skin soft. I especially use it on my neck. I can already tell a difference.
rachel s.
rachel s.
Dallas, TX

Love this facial cream. It really does sculpt your face and makes it look significantly slimmer.
Bibi Z.
Bibi Z.
Queens

One amazing cream for face. It is one of the crams I use all the time. Helps keep my face clean.
Tina G.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA

Great moisturizer for winter dry skin. I use it all over the face day and night when I remember.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Lincoln, CA

My favorite face lotion! I love it. It doesn't make me oily, and it only uses just a little bit.
Mannai C.
Mannai C.
Atlanta, GA

Scent is strong but it subsides once it dries. I didn't feel it was thick enough for my licking.
Mia H.
Mia H.

Problably decent for me to wear when i get older but for now in my twenties it causes breakouts.
Brandy C.