Add a Photo

#39 in Anti-Aging

Photos (51)
Onix M.
Onix M.

Amazing cream! The fine lines have disappeared since I started applying this cream to my face.
Candace U.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH

Such a great product can imagine going through life without it will keep buying it until I die
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
El Monte, CA

I don't use it regularly so it doesn't do much for me but my mom uses it and seems to like it
Brandy M.
Brandy M.

This is a good products in very sturdy package real gentle on your skin helps with my dryness
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kansas City, MO

I loved this stuff. Made my face feel great and had a refreshed and renewed feeling and look.
Jerico S.
Jerico S.
Douglasville, GA

This product was OK. Didn't notice any visible results. It left my skin feeling slightly oily
Andrea H.
Andrea H.

This stuff is awesome. It is so soft and makes my face feel amaIngZ I also put it on my neck
Karen S.
Karen S.

This is the cream I most prefer. I love the way my skin feels and looks. This ones the best.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.

This is one of my favorite all time. It's not too expensive moisturizer skin care. Love Olay
Alexandra  M.
Alexandra M.

I like this I just recently got it, but so far so good :) I want to try the rest of the line
Brandy C.