Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Stuarts Draft
Can tell it's working it just takes time to see results not something that will happen over night!! Be sure not to use too much or you will feel oily and nasty!!! All and all I'll say it's ok but if I found something with quicker results I'd def try
jessica s.
jessica s.
Spartanburg, SC
I looovvveee this product. I am big on how stuff smells and makes me feel. I do feel like my face always feels refreshed after using!! I have actually sent some to my aunt who is now a believer in this product!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Houma, LA
This cream didn't do anything ... there was no point in using it ... it left my skin greasy and look oily.. I bought it at Walgreens and I also hate the packaging.. and I would never buy this again and I do not recomend
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Madison, MS
One of the many moisturizers I own. Definitely one of my favorite go tos! I've gone through so many of these and it's simple to find at any drug store! It a higher end drug store moisturizer but for the product your getting totally worth the price.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Germantown, MD
The smell of this product isn't the most pleasant but it does hydrate my skin as far as filling in lines and sculpting I don't see it. Overall I will be looking for a moisturizer that the smell doesn't bother me
Jacqueline R.
Jacqueline R.
I received a small sample like size of this product in a beauty box. I really enjoyed using it after I washed my face at night. It left my skin not feeling tight and feeling moisturized. I felt younger already!
Sofiya J.
Sofiya J.
Calgary, Alberta, AB
This is one of my favorite daytime facial moisturizers that comes in a nice little bottle for long lasting use. It does a pretty good job for a drugstore product and I would recommend this product to friends.
Shaide T.
Shaide T.
I love this product more than anything! It was great! And the scent was out of this world!!! It is very effective and well made! The packaging just jumps out at you and makes you wanna buy it! Awesome product!
McKenna K.
McKenna K.
Montoursville, PA
Very moisterizing great for under makeup for extra SPF coverage. I use all of the olay regenerist products and I love all of them. I would recommend to anyone, I purchased at Target or Walmart. Great products.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Iselin, NJ
Olay Regenerest Micro sculpting creami use it in the morning then at night it he's my skin look young again a very smooth feeling and tingling on the face try it u may Ike it everybody skins are very different
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?