BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Sofiya J.
Sofiya J.
Calgary, Alberta, AB
This is one of my favorite daytime facial moisturizers that comes in a nice little bottle for long lasting use. It does a pretty good job for a drugstore product and I would recommend this product to friends.
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
The smell is really strong but nothing I can't handle. It feels great on the skin and leaves it very moisturizing and soft. It's great for overnight and in the morning my skin looks fresh and new. Definitely would repurchase but it's last so long
McKenna K.
McKenna K.
Montoursville , PA
Very moisterizing great for under makeup for extra SPF coverage. I use all of the olay regenerist products and I love all of them. I would recommend to anyone, I purchased at Target or Walmart. Great products.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Iselin, NJ
Olay Regenerest Micro sculpting creami use it in the morning then at night it he's my skin look young again a very smooth feeling and tingling on the face try it u may Ike it everybody skins are very different
Shaide T.
Shaide T.
I love this product more than anything! It was great! And the scent was out of this world!!! It is very effective and well made! The packaging just jumps out at you and makes you wanna buy it! Awesome product!
Anelly D.
Anelly D.
My mom has used this cream for as long as I can remember, and she has the smoothest skin ever! For a 49 year old women, she has perfect and beautiful skin with basically no wrinkles! And it smells amazing, I would definitely recommend this cream!
Belinda N.
Belinda N.
Moundridge, KS
So in love with this moisturizer! It is so affordable, it is also so affective I had the spots on my cheeks used this product for roughly 3 weeks and they were disappearing! Absolutely no room for improvement!
Annie P.
Annie P.
Texas
I tried some of these and it was incredibly my skin became very supple and well moisturized and I could immmediately see the dark marks fading out. I would recommend this to anyone for firming and moisturising
Christina H.
Christina H.
Lincoln, AL
I had high hopes for this product. It drys well and fast into my skin. It broke my skin out tho. I don't have sentive skin so I don't understand why it broke me out. It's kinda pricey too. 23.00 at Walmart.
Autumn L.
Autumn L.
I really enjoy the Olay Regenerist line! I feel like this product moisturized and tightened my skin. It's light weight so it's perfect for night time. It smells nice and worked well with my combination skin.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?