Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Omaha, NE

This cream soaks into the skin very nicely. It is non greasy and has reduced the appearance of some wrinkles.
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX

I USE IT EVERY MORNING AS MY DAILY ROUTINE AND I LOVE IT. iT HELPS MY SKIN TO MAINTAIN MOISTURIZED ALL DAY .
Danie L.
Danie L.
Farmington, NM

My mom introduced me to this product and I'm hooked. It was very effective for her and I. Wish it was bigger
I was so surprised for this to work, I've always liked okay! Very good product worth the money you will pay!
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Lindenhurst, NY

Yes it's good but the price is ridiculous !! I try and catch this brand on sale and with the help of coupons
Kim A.
Kim A.
Las Vegas, NV

Love it. Moisturizes and goes on very light. Keeps my skin looking smooth. I would definitely buy it again.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Charlotte, NC

I love this cream! I can see results after using for just a few weeks. Dries fast and has a pleasant smell.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.

I love this product it leaves my skin smooth and real soft i recommended to everyone who has their skin dry
LOVE this and I use this every night, the winters here require lots of moisturizer and this does the trick!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
East Orange, NJ

I love this Olay product. It is moisturizing with a great texture. It is light and works well day or night.
Brandy C.