Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very nice and inexpensive face cream. Anyone can use it no matter the skin type. The perfect amount of moisture.
Yoqtan C.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom gave me this it is a good product and it makes s good impression I just think it's too little for what you pay for
Lindsey H.
Durham, NC
Using this product I have seen a huge difference in my face. My skin seems tighter and the wrinkles are less noticeable.
Rachel B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
my mom has this stuff and it works good. she has tons of these in her room and the bathroom. sometimes i use this stuff.
Azalia H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Made my face feel perfect and soft. How it had my face glowing and looking fresh. I would definitely refer this to people
Taelor A.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love Olay so much but I wasn't a huge fan of this product I didn't like the way it felt on my face but that's just me.
Day Day N.
San Francisco
Currently using this product ,I am loving it. It's light and easily absorb to the skin. Doesn't leave any greasy feeling.
Ginny G.
Wichita Falls
Reasonably priced. Light on the skin. Limited but consistent results. I will continue to use and see if results improve.
Bella M.
Manorville, NY
Works wonders and another tip if u use the cream under your eyes after your under eye concealer it keeps it from creasing
Bianca R.
A great product! It's cheap and it works well. You can leave it overnight and not worry about it until the next morning.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?