Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, KY

I use this most of the time as my moisturizer. Skin feels great, not oily. Would recommend this product.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

This is a great product. This cream makes my face feel soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX

Super clean smell and texture!!! I truly recommend this brand! Super great results. Love love loveA+++++
Citlali B.
Citlali B.

I encato as the smell and leave my skin soft. I have little to use it and so far I have not seen results
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
Mackinaw, IL

Gross, gross feeling & smelling. Also quite expensive. There was no noticeable difference when using it.
Hermila A.
Hermila A.

i have been using this product for 4 months and i have noticed my skin very soft and with less wrinkles
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Conroe, TX

It's a good moisturizer and smells great, but I haven't seen much difference in my skin since using it.
Madison S.
Madison S.

I find it work ok to tighten my skin but it didn't work all that well. It did help my dry sling though.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Apopka, FL

I use this every day before going to bed and waking up. It seems to keep my skin tighter and more firm.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Tulsa, OK

I used this for about 3 months. I was not that impressed seemed more like a regular lotion for my face.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now