Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Stuarts Draft
Can tell it's working it just takes time to see results not something that will happen over night!! Be sure not to use too much or you will feel oily and nasty!!! All and all I'll say it's ok but if I found something with quicker results I'd def try
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
One of the many moisturizers I own. Definitely one of my favorite go tos! I've gone through so many of these and it's simple to find at any drug store! It a higher end drug store moisturizer but for the product your getting totally worth the price.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Germantown, MD
The smell of this product isn't the most pleasant but it does hydrate my skin as far as filling in lines and sculpting I don't see it. Overall I will be looking for a moisturizer that the smell doesn't bother me
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Houma , LA
This cream didn't do anything ... there was no point in using it ... it left my skin greasy and look oily.. I bought it at Walgreens and I also hate the packaging.. and I would never buy this again and I do not recomend
jessica s.
jessica s.
Spartanburg, SC
I looovvveee this product. I am big on how stuff smells and makes me feel. I do feel like my face always feels refreshed after using!! I have actually sent some to my aunt who is now a believer in this product!
Erica W.
Erica W.
Great! My skin feels amazing the next day, however I can only use this during winter months and that's pushing it. I have oily skin and I feel as if this product makes my skin pretty heavy feeling the next day
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
The smell is really strong but nothing I can't handle. It feels great on the skin and leaves it very moisturizing and soft. It's great for overnight and in the morning my skin looks fresh and new. Definitely would repurchase but it's last so long
Shaide T.
Shaide T.
I love this product more than anything! It was great! And the scent was out of this world!!! It is very effective and well made! The packaging just jumps out at you and makes you wanna buy it! Awesome product!
Anelly D.
Anelly D.
My mom has used this cream for as long as I can remember, and she has the smoothest skin ever! For a 49 year old women, she has perfect and beautiful skin with basically no wrinkles! And it smells amazing, I would definitely recommend this cream!
McKenna K.
McKenna K.
Montoursville , PA
Very moisterizing great for under makeup for extra SPF coverage. I use all of the olay regenerist products and I love all of them. I would recommend to anyone, I purchased at Target or Walmart. Great products.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?