BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
This product is outstanding! It left my face feeling fresh and I was amazed by the results! The packaging was very nice and there were no problems at all! I would definitely buy this again and would recommend everyone to try it!
Connie H.
Connie H.
I've used this in the past I just haven't been able to get any lately I love the Oil of Olay line it works for me because I have very sensitive skin. I use some other eye creams and stuff and I love what it does for my skin
Lora L.
Lora L.
Cramerton, NC
I liked that Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream was a light cream, rather than a thick cream as I expected. The cream seemed to do the job, but for some reason it made my skin burn when I applied it. Other friends haves tried it and didn't have the same issue I did.
Chrimson E.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
My mom said she loved this when I bought it for her and to keep buying she said it's not as "firm" as she was hoping it would be. Kind of a bit thinner of a formula but she still loved it. And for the price you can't beat it.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I LOVE this product. I use it morning and night, every single day. It goes on feeling silky and smooth. It leaves my skin looking and feeling better than ever. It locks in REAL, long lasting​ moisture. And it smells heavenly.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Very nice! Smells good, light weight, creamy, easy to use! I bought mine off of Amazon, and it came with a scrub! This is my first time using it, and my skin feels amazing every time I do. It's kinda pricey, but it's lasting a long time.
Tresa H.
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the best products on the market; I have used Olay for a few years, I have tried other products but I always return to Olay. I look younger than my age and my skin looks soft and supple due to Olay, ROC and good genes. Great product
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer now. I got this at my local Walgreens for the first time because I heard great things about it. This is super gentle on my skin. I've only been using it for a little bit but so far I love this
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Las Vegas
I actually love this product. It hydrates my face without feeling too greasy. It's better for a winter product when your face needs more moisture. I went away from this to sample different moisturizers, but I'm coming back!
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
Pleasanton, CA
I’ve been using this product for three months and have seen improvements in my skins condition. This is a great night cream and the price is great! You could go to Costco and pick up two full sized creams at a discount!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?