Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Tresa H.
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the best products on the market; I have used Olay for a few years, I have tried other products but I always return to Olay. I look younger than my age and my skin looks soft and supple due to Olay, ROC and good genes. Great product
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
This product is great for sculpting! I really see a difference and use it 3x a week. I generally use it before moisturizer and massage it. There is a light scent, but it doesn't bother me. Will definitely continue using!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
This is a great addition to your skin care regime at a terrific price! It is packed full of excellent anti-aging ingredients and is just the right texture that it can be used by all skin types, this is a winning product.
Evy D.
Evy D.
melrose Park, IL
This cream is thick and luxurious! Even though it's thick I don't feel like it clogged my pores and it also smells really nice. I noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin and the firmness/plumping around my eyes
Bellatrix S.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
Excellent moisturizer. I use it under my eyes every night or as a full face moisturizer when I go to the beach. Use it in SMALL amounts because it is expensive and because a little goes a long way. I would buy it again
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn , OH
This is a great moisturizer because it not only moisturizers but makes your skin instantly look better too! It has like a smoothing effect or something, gives more even tone I guess is what I'm saying. And it leaves you with a powdery soft feel. This is one of the best drugstore product moisturizers, but I do prefer the more high end moisturizers now that I am almost 40. I will pay more for lasting anti-aging results I can see within a very short time frame, the immediate difference this product gives seems to be only that day. I think it is science backed to give results like I speak of over time, just more time than I prefer to wait. Now if I had began using this in my twenties though.....it might still be the perfect cheaper fix for me! Moisturizers younger women, and do it every day!
Nicole and Chelsea S.
Nicole and Chelsea S.
Falls Church, VA
Love this. Use it morning and night and my skin is more moisturized than it has been in years. Haven't noticed a difference in other anti aging benefits other than moisture but keeping my skin hydrated means slowing down any new wrinkles so I'll take that!
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
My mom bought this for herself and I tried it. It was very moisturizing and my skin felt refreshed after putting it on. I really like Olay in general. Great products at a very affordable price. This Olay cream works well.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Marrero
I'm not crazy about this product. Having combination skin, I find it leaves my face oily. While it is a good value, it may be for someone who has dry skin. First time user of the product, but I won't be repurchasing.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Louisville, KY
One of my top eye creams I use every other day. I bought it at my local drugstore! Defiantly is cheap and effective! Keeps my face looking young. Price is great and affordable and would recommend to others to buy!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?