Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn, NY
My friend gave me a sample to tried. I got hooked and I use it when needed. Since I wasnt getting enough sleep. I love the texture of this cream. I started getting some dark circles after my third child. It has a great scent to me.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Have used this products for years now and it's worth every penny. It's around $30 a jar but worth it because the product makes your skin look great and feel so smooth. I apply it at night only because I get oily skin during the day.
Summer H.
Summer H.
Wise, VA
My favorite! Makes my skin feel firm and smooth. Non-greasy, but moisturizer just enough. A little pricey but lasts forever! (Only takes a pea-sides amount) I saw results in the first week. I keep this stuff stocked in my cabinet.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
There seemed to be a lot of hype around this product so I had high hopes. Major disappointment. Picked it up at target and I think it's overpriced now that I've seen zero results. Did nothing for my skin so I don't recommend it.
Chrimson E.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
My mom said she loved this when I bought it for her and to keep buying she said it's not as "firm" as she was hoping it would be. Kind of a bit thinner of a formula but she still loved it. And for the price you can't beat it.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I LOVE this product. I use it morning and night, every single day. It goes on feeling silky and smooth. It leaves my skin looking and feeling better than ever. It locks in REAL, long lasting​ moisture. And it smells heavenly.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Very nice! Smells good, light weight, creamy, easy to use! I bought mine off of Amazon, and it came with a scrub! This is my first time using it, and my skin feels amazing every time I do. It's kinda pricey, but it's lasting a long time.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer now. I got this at my local Walgreens for the first time because I heard great things about it. This is super gentle on my skin. I've only been using it for a little bit but so far I love this
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
This product is great for sculpting! I really see a difference and use it 3x a week. I generally use it before moisturizer and massage it. There is a light scent, but it doesn't bother me. Will definitely continue using!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
Dec. 20, 2015, 12:11 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
This is a great moisturizer because it not only moisturizers but makes your skin instantly look better too! It has like a smoothing effect or something, gives more even tone I guess is what I'm saying. And it leaves you with a powdery soft feel. This is one of the best drugstore product moisturizers, but I do prefer the more high end moisturizers now that I am almost 40. I will pay more for lasting anti-aging results I can see within a very short time frame, the immediate difference this product gives seems to be only that day. I think it is science backed to give results like I speak of over time, just more time than I prefer to wait. Now if I had began using this in my twenties though.....it might still be the perfect cheaper fix for me! Moisturizers younger women, and do it every day!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?