Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Bellíssima B.
Bellíssima B.
Brownsville, TX

Thick formula great for aging skin and preventing deep wrinkles. I would definitely recommend it.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.

This has become my new favorite moisturizer before I put my makeup on. Feels so great on my skin.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Waldorf, MD

I just started using this product but so far feels good on my face. Cant wait to see the results.
M F.
M F.

This product makes my skin soft. I especially use it on my neck. I can already tell a difference.
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY

Great product to use on neck, legs, face, and stomach! I mostly use under eyes and back of thighs
Trezur W.
Trezur W.

My mom tried this and she was very disappointed. She got hers from walmart and was not satisfied.
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Philadelphia

Loved this cream smells nice not greasy at all and made skin look nice. Would buy again In future
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Lincoln, CA

My favorite face lotion! I love it. It doesn't make me oily, and it only uses just a little bit.
Bibi Z.
Bibi Z.
Queens

One amazing cream for face. It is one of the crams I use all the time. Helps keep my face clean.
Mia H.
Mia H.

Problably decent for me to wear when i get older but for now in my twenties it causes breakouts.
Brandy C.