Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD

This is fine, I find that it is very sticky and it doesn't soak in during the night like I had hoped.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Des Moines, IA

Such a wonderful cream. The texture , how it feels it's wonderful. I really recommend it. I love it.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
S Williamson, KY

Even though I'm 29 this is in my nightly routine. No plans in changing it ever. This is great stuff.
Lauran R.
Lauran R.
Amelia, OH

This works well even under my mineral makeup. Makes a great primer. Feels very silky and not drying.
Becky L.
Becky L.
Columbia, MO

Great cream! Really tightens skin. Completely worth the money! I don't know what I did without this
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH

It is ok . It kind of has a greasy feel. But once you get past that it leaves skin bright and soft.
Emilie P.
Emilie P.
England

Face cream / moisturizer is very nice I use it everyday and it has a let me down highly recommended
Shelby D.
Shelby D.

I don't use this, but my mother does and she is in love. Everyone can see a difference in her skin.
Nilza T.
Nilza T.
Dorchester, MA

Love this product it really work I always buy it and also my mother loves it you guys should buy it
kelly t.
kelly t.

Loved the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. I liked the smell and it made my face feel smooth!
Brandy C.