Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Alina P.
Alina P.
Roswell, GA
Amazing product really worth the buy! Leaving my skin soft and beautiful! It is gentle and has good value! Ive been using it for a while and will continue too use it. You can find this in most stores i bought mine from Walmart.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Cameron, NC
I LOVE this product. I use it morning and night, every single day. It goes on feeling silky and smooth. It leaves my skin looking and feeling better than ever. It locks in REAL, long lasting​ moisture. And it smells heavenly.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Very nice! Smells good, light weight, creamy, easy to use! I bought mine off of Amazon, and it came with a scrub! This is my first time using it, and my skin feels amazing every time I do. It's kinda pricey, but it's lasting a long time.
Chrimson E.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
My mom said she loved this when I bought it for her and to keep buying she said it's not as "firm" as she was hoping it would be. Kind of a bit thinner of a formula but she still loved it. And for the price you can't beat it.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer now. I got this at my local Walgreens for the first time because I heard great things about it. This is super gentle on my skin. I've only been using it for a little bit but so far I love this
Tresa H.
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the best products on the market; I have used Olay for a few years, I have tried other products but I always return to Olay. I look younger than my age and my skin looks soft and supple due to Olay, ROC and good genes. Great product
Evy D.
Evy D.
melrose Park, IL
This cream is thick and luxurious! Even though it's thick I don't feel like it clogged my pores and it also smells really nice. I noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin and the firmness/plumping around my eyes
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
This product is great for sculpting! I really see a difference and use it 3x a week. I generally use it before moisturizer and massage it. There is a light scent, but it doesn't bother me. Will definitely continue using!
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
This is a great addition to your skin care regime at a terrific price! It is packed full of excellent anti-aging ingredients and is just the right texture that it can be used by all skin types, this is a winning product.
Nicole and Chelsea S.
Nicole and Chelsea S.
Falls Church, VA
Love this. Use it morning and night and my skin is more moisturized than it has been in years. Haven't noticed a difference in other anti aging benefits other than moisture but keeping my skin hydrated means slowing down any new wrinkles so I'll take that!
Brandy C.