Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Archana P.
Archana P.
Gaithersburg, MD

Love it! Thick coverage which is exactly what I need in the winter especially, doesn't make my skin oily.
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
Vermilion, Oh

I use this cream religiously and I can not only feel the difference it's made but I can see it. I love it
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA

I love this moisturizer! I've loved Olay since I was a child. It always makes my skin so soft and supple.
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA

Olay regenerist It's really a super cream, feels good on your face and it doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Glory F.
Glory F.
New Haven, CT

Great product I loved how it feels on my skin this just the sample of it I will be buying the bigger size
Tiffanie R.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA

I'm still on the fence with it. I'm not seeing any results it claims. and for the price of should do more
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Shelbiana, KY

I use this most of the time as my moisturizer. Skin feels great, not oily. Would recommend this product.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

This is a great product. This cream makes my face feel soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX

Super clean smell and texture!!! I truly recommend this brand! Super great results. Love love loveA+++++
Citlali B.
Citlali B.

I encato as the smell and leave my skin soft. I have little to use it and so far I have not seen results
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now