Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Bellíssima B.
Bellíssima B.
Brownsville, TX

Thick formula great for aging skin and preventing deep wrinkles. I would definitely recommend it.
Trezur W.
Trezur W.

My mom tried this and she was very disappointed. She got hers from walmart and was not satisfied.
Barbara A.
Barbara A.
Philadelphia

Loved this cream smells nice not greasy at all and made skin look nice. Would buy again In future
M F.
M F.

This product makes my skin soft. I especially use it on my neck. I can already tell a difference.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.

This has become my new favorite moisturizer before I put my makeup on. Feels so great on my skin.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Waldorf, MD

I just started using this product but so far feels good on my face. Cant wait to see the results.
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI

I would love to review this Face cream to see how well it works out so I can tell others about it
Mia H.
Mia H.

Problably decent for me to wear when i get older but for now in my twenties it causes breakouts.
rachel s.
rachel s.
Dallas, TX

Love this facial cream. It really does sculpt your face and makes it look significantly slimmer.
Bibi Z.
Bibi Z.
Queens

One amazing cream for face. It is one of the crams I use all the time. Helps keep my face clean.
Brandy C.