Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Katie B.
Katie B.
Del Rio, TX
I have extremely dry skin and I use this baby every night before bed and sometimes in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It doesn't break me out like some lotions can if they're too hydrating. It smells great and a little goes a long way.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
I either tend to use too little or not enough. My skin is regular/normal but it either won't have enough moisturizer or will feel greasy. I will use product if I run out of my daily moisturizer. Might be better for someone who has skin that is on the dryer side.
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Mansfield, TX
I used Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream for several months. It had a great smell, but was just so thick. During summer months this cream was too much for the Texas heat. I really didn't notice a difference in fine lines , but it was a good moisturizer.
Kiran S.
Kiran S.
pricey, but affordable... very effective and long lasting... gentle for every day use and not harsh ... sold at major department stores ... all of its products are #1... perfect for wrinkles and fine lines
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
This cream is magical! Is pricey but very much worth it. It's gentle and very luxurious and I can definetly compare it to any high end ones I've tried. After a week you can visibly see tightness and brightness in your skin. Highly highly recommended
Marian P.
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Nice and creamy without being too heavy. I'm on my second jar and I love it. Sinks into the skin well without feeling oily. I found this at my local Walgreens for a decent price as it was on sale. Regularly priced it's a little expensive IMO but if you can find it on sale it's worth it
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Albuquerque
If you live in a dry place like I do you will love love love this product! It's so effective and keeps my face soft and smooth everyday! I have been buying this product for a while! It isn't to pricy and I would definitely give it a try!
Destin H.
Destin H.
Greenville, SC
Have been using this product for a while now in order to prevent aging in the future. I do notice my skin is brighter and more vibrant. I would say that this is a great product for the price and if used generously it can be made to last.
Dina H.
Dina H.
This product is okay, but I expected it too be better based on reviews. You don't need a lot of product. I find that it leaves a sticky residue on my skin, but maybe I need to use less. I haven't noticed any benefits from using it.
Srinivas V.
Srinivas V.
Santa Clara, CA
I have been using this product for 1.5years now and I'm really satisfied with this product. It moisturizes and make you skin look wrinkle free. I would recommend this product to be started when you start seeing wrinkles on your face.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?