Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Brittany M.
Albuquerque
If you live in a dry place like I do you will love love love this product! It's so effective and keeps my face soft and smooth everyday! I have been buying this product for a while! It isn't to pricy and I would definitely give it a try!
Destin H.
Greenville, SC
Have been using this product for a while now in order to prevent aging in the future. I do notice my skin is brighter and more vibrant. I would say that this is a great product for the price and if used generously it can be made to last.
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Nice and creamy without being too heavy. I'm on my second jar and I love it. Sinks into the skin well without feeling oily. I found this at my local Walgreens for a decent price as it was on sale. Regularly priced it's a little expensive IMO but if you can find it on sale it's worth it
Janet P.
Roseburg
This product from Oil of Olay is awesome,I love the way my face feels I put it on after my shower.My face feels so soft and smooth and exhilarating and fresh.Oil of Olay makes so many great products I haven't tried any I haven't liked .
Lindsey H.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great anti-aging product. Not only is it a great price, it really works! I saw same day results it reduced the appearance of the wrinkles around my eyes. Love it!
Brittney V.
Grand Rapids, MI
This was just as good as any other moisturizer. There wasn't anything special about it. It didn't have any overpowering scent which is probably good for people who have sensitive skin or even just those who don't Lin scented products.
Jessica M.
Salt lake city
Honestly obsessed with this face cream! Just purchased at Costco a couple weeks ago and I get excited to put it on before I go to bed. It smells so good and the texture and thickness is just right. I'm a fan and definitely will be going back for a new bottle as soon as I'm out!
Nelly B.
Staten Island, NY
I have been using this cream ow for more than 5 years and it is amazing. I am going to turn 40 and no lie I don't have wrinkles and everyone always tells me I don't look my age. Love this cream. It is worth its money. I recommend it.
Star E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all olay brands affordable and work great very gentle love the feel of it has been working very well have been using it for a month so hopefully after using a while it gets better I got it at Walmart and will be repurchasing
Heather H.
Tacoma, WA
I've been using this product for awhile and I can say of all the brands I've tried this one seems to work the bests. Smooths my skin and doesn't leave an oily film and the fragrance isn't over powering as I am sensitive to smells..
Brandy C.