BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Have used this products for years now and it's worth every penny. It's around $30 a jar but worth it because the product makes your skin look great and feel so smooth. I apply it at night only because I get oily skin during the day.
Dina H.
Dina H.
This product is okay, but I expected it too be better based on reviews. You don't need a lot of product. I find that it leaves a sticky residue on my skin, but maybe I need to use less. I haven't noticed any benefits from using it.
Nelly B.
Nelly B.
Staten Island, NY
I have been using this cream ow for more than 5 years and it is amazing. I am going to turn 40 and no lie I don't have wrinkles and everyone always tells me I don't look my age. Love this cream. It is worth its money. I recommend it.
Srinivas V.
Srinivas V.
Santa Clara, CA
I have been using this product for 1.5years now and I'm really satisfied with this product. It moisturizes and make you skin look wrinkle free. I would recommend this product to be started when you start seeing wrinkles on your face.
Summer H.
Summer H.
My favorite! Makes my skin feel firm and smooth. Non-greasy, but moisturizer just enough. A little pricey but lasts forever! (Only takes a pea-sides amount) I saw results in the first week. I keep this stuff stocked in my cabinet.
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
this firming cream is so gentle on my skin the packaging is so pretty it's so affordable I get this at Walmart I recommend is for everyone I'm a repeat user it's not harsh at all I love this and I would buy it over and over again
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
This product is outstanding! It left my face feeling fresh and I was amazed by the results! The packaging was very nice and there were no problems at all! I would definitely buy this again and would recommend everyone to try it!
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
There seemed to be a lot of hype around this product so I had high hopes. Major disappointment. Picked it up at target and I think it's overpriced now that I've seen zero results. Did nothing for my skin so I don't recommend it.
Alina P.
Alina P.
Roswell, GA
Amazing product really worth the buy! Leaving my skin soft and beautiful! It is gentle and has good value! Ive been using it for a while and will continue too use it. You can find this in most stores i bought mine from Walmart.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Miami florida
The micro sculpting crime is super moisturizing and every time I use it my face feels and looks a lot better. It's really soft and has a great feel. There is a good amount of product and the packaging looks really well put together. Overall an amazing product at best.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?