BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lissete P.
Lissete P.
Rialto, CA
This cream is the cheapest and most under rated face cream/moisturizer. It gets rid of acne, rosacea, and uneven skin tone on top of keeping your skin moisturized and feeling clean. It lasts me about 2 mos with daily use it's well worth the money.
Bellatrix S.
Bellatrix S.
Sacramento, CA
Excellent moisturizer. I use it under my eyes every night or as a full face moisturizer when I go to the beach. Use it in SMALL amounts because it is expensive and because a little goes a long way. I would buy it again
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
My mom bought this for herself and I tried it. It was very moisturizing and my skin felt refreshed after putting it on. I really like Olay in general. Great products at a very affordable price. This Olay cream works well.
Ashton H.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
This product is pretty good. I enjoy using it. You get what you pay for! Is it the greatest skin care line. No but again for the price and without having to spend $200+ on a skincare Regimen this is a great product.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Marrero, LA
I'm not crazy about this product. Having combination skin, I find it leaves my face oily. While it is a good value, it may be for someone who has dry skin. First time user of the product, but I won't be repurchasing.
Stacy V.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
I got a small trial of this product and I must say, I saw a dramatic defference in the tone and the firmness of my skin. The fine lines seemed to diminish slightly and my skin was left feeling radient and moisturized!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this product it gives your face a whole new younger feeling look. I bought this at Wal-Mart and it's not too pricey. It comes in a cool container that I love and it's easy to use. I highly recommend this product.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Louisville, KY
One of my top eye creams I use every other day. I bought it at my local drugstore! Defiantly is cheap and effective! Keeps my face looking young. Price is great and affordable and would recommend to others to buy!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Sunset, LA
I started using this about a month ago and I absolutely love it! It's very gentle on my skin and doesn't leave an oily feeling. The packaging is nice. I'll definitely continue to use this product. The price is great for such a fantastic skin care product.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Woodridge, IL
I haven't been a huge fan of Olay since a lot of their stuff is a little too heavy, fragranced and break me out. This surprisingly was very good. It's creamy but too heavy. Lightly scented. Did not bother my skin at all.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?