Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Annalee G.
New Braunfels, TX
I like this item but I don't use it often just because I am still young so I use it about once every 2 weeks. It is very thick for me but it works pretty well. They could maybe improve the formula just a little bit
Melinda G.
Vancouver, WA
This is by far my favorite fave moisturizer. It leaves my skin super soft smells great. It's very affordable. I've been using it for years and plan to continue. The only tip I have is to make sure you exfoliate good before use other wise your extra skin will rub off due to the extra moisture.
Nancy W.
Fairfax, VA
At 61, I needed some help with sagging eyes and some in my cheeks. I tried Olay's Regenerist cream and found a true winner. It feels so good when applying - a smooth rice texture - and the main thing is that it works. I truly noticed a difference within two weeks. Try this - you will love it!
Laura W.
Overland Park, KS
I already reviewed over this product in a combo but this is a good, not amazing, but good moisturizer. Haven't noticed anything amazing but it definitely leaves skin feeling more moisturized and slightly more smooth. Great price for this at Costco.
Robyn F.
I only received a small packet of this cream to try. I liked the texture and scent and felt it really moisturized my skin. I didn't see any results since it was a single serve packet.
Tanya F.
Los Altos, CA
This cream is amazing! It's at a great price point for starters. It smells great and feels so good. I use it day and night. It also comes in a variety of sizes which is great for traveling. Would highly recommend!
Christa P.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this about a year ago to try out, when I ran out I decided it was a lot of money to spend every month, so I tried other products, needless to say I went back and bought the Olay regenerist. Everything else I tried didn't make me feel like Olay did, smooth, firm, and best of all younger!
Dyan T.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love okay products. I buy them regularly and use religiously.i have been using okay moisturizer for 29 years or more and I have tried others but I always go back to play.
Amber R.
Kansas City, KS
Absolutely Love This Product. I am 36 and a mother of 5, I will take anything that helps my skin stay young looking. It keeps my skin moisturized and soft. Everything a busy mom needs
Jenna S.
Asbury Park, NJ
Although a bit pricey I love this lotion. I also have a night serum that I did not see on the list. I like this because I believe it is effect and also feels light on your face so you can wear it under makeup!
Brandy C.