Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Thelma B.
Thelma B.
Salyersville, KY

I love this stuff. I use it every nite before bed. It's a great product olay makes a wonderful product
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Scranton, PA

Nice scent, feels good on the skin. Can't see it exactly making a difference, but it's a good product.
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
Baldwin, WI

Makes your skin so soft minimizing wrinkles! Very great product and the packaging is so cute and chic!
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC

I got this product to test and I like it. maybe not enough to buy it. it smells clean and feels smooth
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mineral Wells

I love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, gentle and firm without a "caked on" feeling.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Ezel, KY

My mom and I use this product. She actually introduced me to it! I am now a huge fan of this product!
amanda r.
amanda r.
Brewerton, NY

Makes my skin feel great. And firm. When I wake in the morning after using it I always feel so smooth
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD

This is fine, I find that it is very sticky and it doesn't soak in during the night like I had hoped.
Lauran R.
Lauran R.
Amelia, OH

This works well even under my mineral makeup. Makes a great primer. Feels very silky and not drying.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
S Williamson, KY

Even though I'm 29 this is in my nightly routine. No plans in changing it ever. This is great stuff.
Brandy C.