BY OLAY #8 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Very nice! Smells good, light weight, creamy, easy to use! I bought mine off of Amazon, and it came with a scrub! This is my first time using it, and my skin feels amazing every time I do. It's kinda pricey, but it's lasting a long time.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
This is my absolute favorite moisturizer now. I got this at my local Walgreens for the first time because I heard great things about it. This is super gentle on my skin. I've only been using it for a little bit but so far I love this
Tresa H.
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
One of the best products on the market; I have used Olay for a few years, I have tried other products but I always return to Olay. I look younger than my age and my skin looks soft and supple due to Olay, ROC and good genes. Great product
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Las Vegas
I actually love this product. It hydrates my face without feeling too greasy. It's better for a winter product when your face needs more moisture. I went away from this to sample different moisturizers, but I'm coming back!
Harpreet K.
Harpreet K.
New York
After searching for a cream for many years, i finally tried this sculpting cream and i couldn't be happier. I never want to stop using this cream and i have finally found the product that will keep my skin feeling fresh.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
This is a great addition to your skin care regime at a terrific price! It is packed full of excellent anti-aging ingredients and is just the right texture that it can be used by all skin types, this is a winning product.
Jeanette G.
Jeanette G.
I’ve been using this product for three months and have seen improvements in my skins condition. This is a great night cream and the price is great! You could go to Costco and pick up two full sized creams at a discount!
Evy D.
Evy D.
Melrose Park, IL
This cream is thick and luxurious! Even though it's thick I don't feel like it clogged my pores and it also smells really nice. I noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin and the firmness/plumping around my eyes
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
This product is great for sculpting! I really see a difference and use it 3x a week. I generally use it before moisturizer and massage it. There is a light scent, but it doesn't bother me. Will definitely continue using!
Jocelyn M.
Jocelyn M.
Carrboro, NC
It had a nice consistency, seemed to be moisturizing. I did not love how it looked under makeup, so I recommend to use this more as a night cream or just on its own. Not my favorite product, but definitely was not the worst!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?