BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Marian P.
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Nice and creamy without being too heavy. I'm on my second jar and I love it. Sinks into the skin well without feeling oily. I found this at my local Walgreens for a decent price as it was on sale. Regularly priced it's a little expensive IMO but if you can find it on sale it's worth it
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this Olay Micro Sculpting cream and think it is a great deal for the price. I got a sample and decided to buy when my sample ran out. It is easy to layer with other products or use by itself. I think it works well to smooth out my skin.
McKayla B.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
Granted I have only used this when it was a free sample at my local SAMS Club it is the most amazing thing yet in my opinion. It goes on smooth and smells nice and doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or greasy. I would definitely recommend
Destin H.
Destin H.
Greenville, SC
Have been using this product for a while now in order to prevent aging in the future. I do notice my skin is brighter and more vibrant. I would say that this is a great product for the price and if used generously it can be made to last.
Janet P.
Janet P.
Roseburg
This product from Oil of Olay is awesome,I love the way my face feels I put it on after my shower.My face feels so soft and smooth and exhilarating and fresh.Oil of Olay makes so many great products I haven't tried any I haven't liked .
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Albuquerque
If you live in a dry place like I do you will love love love this product! It's so effective and keeps my face soft and smooth everyday! I have been buying this product for a while! It isn't to pricy and I would definitely give it a try!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Salt lake city
Honestly obsessed with this face cream! Just purchased at Costco a couple weeks ago and I get excited to put it on before I go to bed. It smells so good and the texture and thickness is just right. I'm a fan and definitely will be going back for a new bottle as soon as I'm out!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Tacoma, WA
I've been using this product for awhile and I can say of all the brands I've tried this one seems to work the bests. Smooths my skin and doesn't leave an oily film and the fragrance isn't over powering as I am sensitive to smells..
Srinivas V.
Srinivas V.
Santa Clara, CA
I have been using this product for 1.5years now and I'm really satisfied with this product. It moisturizes and make you skin look wrinkle free. I would recommend this product to be started when you start seeing wrinkles on your face.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Have used this products for years now and it's worth every penny. It's around $30 a jar but worth it because the product makes your skin look great and feel so smooth. I apply it at night only because I get oily skin during the day.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?