Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Suri G.
San Jose, CA
I've used Olay products on and off for years. I found this cream by other reviews and I'm so glad I tried it. A little of this goes a long way! It make makes you feel like it's working right away. I can't describe this feeling other than the feeling of waking up after the first sip of coffee. Love it!
Angy O.
This product is a great product to use at night it helps bring moisture and elasticity back to the skin. Great packaging great amount of product its of a good value it's worth the money totally recommend this product
Melissa P.
I have just found my holy grail night time moisturizer! This stuff is magic! I have noticed my deep smile lines fading, my skin actually looks younger in that area. And I started noticing results within days. It smells lovely, and that just adds to the appeal.
Haley W.
Wake Forest, NC
A really great cream that made my skin feel wonderful. Only problem is it was a little pricey for what I needed. I eventually switched to a different olay cream, but still love this one.
Michelle C.
Bakersfield, CA
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream is my essential go to moisturizing cream. It has an almost airy, rich consistency; but still absorbs smoothly leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
Justine T.
Merced, CA
Hands down best moisturizer I know of. I've used it for 8 years ever since working with a 70 year old co worker that doesn't look a day past 40 who's used it religiously for years. It's not super pricey for what you get, one jar lasts 4-5monthes I'd say.
Sharday R.
Valrico, FL
This is one of my most favorites moisturizers from Olay. It might be kinda expensive however its so worth it. It does what it promises and your skin does look better after the first use.
Jill R.
Lakeland, FL
I have used this cream for years, it goes on smooth, soaks in fast, and makes my skin so soft. It is very effective. Very good price as well, works just as well as other expensive creams for a fraction of the price.
Annalee G.
New Braunfels, TX
I like this item but I don't use it often just because I am still young so I use it about once every 2 weeks. It is very thick for me but it works pretty well. They could maybe improve the formula just a little bit
Nancy W.
Fairfax, VA
At 61, I needed some help with sagging eyes and some in my cheeks. I tried Olay's Regenerist cream and found a true winner. It feels so good when applying - a smooth rice texture - and the main thing is that it works. I truly noticed a difference within two weeks. Try this - you will love it!
Brandy C.