Add a Photo

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$10.99

$26.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$25.37

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv

I love ALL Olay products so it was nothing new when I tried the Regenerist and I loved it just as much as the rest.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Orlando, FL

I like this cream for it's performance. Very moisturizing but it is a little heavy if you have naturally oily skin.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Provides great moisture that is long lasting. Use this daily now morning and night and love the feel and the scent.
Christine P.
Christine P.

Absolutely the best face cream for my aging skin !! It feels so smooth & non greasy ! My face just drinks it up !!
Layla A.
Layla A.

Another excellent product from Olay. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Packaging is appealing too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL

I have just started using it. I bought it from target. It's to soon to say if I see a change yet. It can be pricey
Laura W.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR

Been using this for a while now and i like it. it keeps my face real smooth and not greasy . i like that a lot that
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Destin, FL

Nice consistency...easy to apply, nice NO SCENT...FEELS GOOD! Great for pm use in conjunction with other products
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Lomira, WI

I really like this product. I like how it feels and how it feels on my skin. I will continue to use this product.
Brandy C.