Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Angie F.
Angie F.
Russellville

Love love love Olay products they always make my skin feel refreshed and clean will continue to use
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

This is a great product. This leaves my skin smooth and soft. I use this often and would recommend.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.

I don't use this, but my mother does and she is in love. Everyone can see a difference in her skin.
Nilza T.
Nilza T.
Dorchester, MA

Love this product it really work I always buy it and also my mother loves it you guys should buy it
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH

It is ok . It kind of has a greasy feel. But once you get past that it leaves skin bright and soft.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Stafford, TX

It looks good on my mom's face I don't use this product but it looks good on her and it looks cool
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Rome

Absolutely love this product! My skin looks and feels amazing! My skin looks younger and brighter!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Marshfield, MA

My mom actually got this and I used it😂 I love how it firms my face and depuffs my eyes surpringly
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham, Ma

Don't notice much of a difference with anti aging (I am still young) I do like to prevent though .
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY

Great product to use on neck, legs, face, and stomach! I mostly use under eyes and back of thighs
Brandy C.