Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
McKayla B.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
Granted I have only used this when it was a free sample at my local SAMS Club it is the most amazing thing yet in my opinion. It goes on smooth and smells nice and doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or greasy. I would definitely recommend
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Albuquerque
If you live in a dry place like I do you will love love love this product! It's so effective and keeps my face soft and smooth everyday! I have been buying this product for a while! It isn't to pricy and I would definitely give it a try!
Destin H.
Destin H.
Greenville, SC
Have been using this product for a while now in order to prevent aging in the future. I do notice my skin is brighter and more vibrant. I would say that this is a great product for the price and if used generously it can be made to last.
Nelly B.
Nelly B.
Staten Island, NY
I have been using this cream ow for more than 5 years and it is amazing. I am going to turn 40 and no lie I don't have wrinkles and everyone always tells me I don't look my age. Love this cream. It is worth its money. I recommend it.
Dina H.
Dina H.
This product is okay, but I expected it too be better based on reviews. You don't need a lot of product. I find that it leaves a sticky residue on my skin, but maybe I need to use less. I haven't noticed any benefits from using it.
Star E.
Star E.
I love all olay brands affordable and work great very gentle love the feel of it has been working very well have been using it for a month so hopefully after using a while it gets better I got it at Walmart and will be repurchasing
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn, NY
My friend gave me a sample to tried. I got hooked and I use it when needed. Since I wasnt getting enough sleep. I love the texture of this cream. I started getting some dark circles after my third child. It has a great scent to me.
Srinivas V.
Srinivas V.
Santa Clara, CA
I have been using this product for 1.5years now and I'm really satisfied with this product. It moisturizes and make you skin look wrinkle free. I would recommend this product to be started when you start seeing wrinkles on your face.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Have used this products for years now and it's worth every penny. It's around $30 a jar but worth it because the product makes your skin look great and feel so smooth. I apply it at night only because I get oily skin during the day.
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
this firming cream is so gentle on my skin the packaging is so pretty it's so affordable I get this at Walmart I recommend is for everyone I'm a repeat user it's not harsh at all I love this and I would buy it over and over again
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?