Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC

I got this product to test and I like it. maybe not enough to buy it. it smells clean and feels smooth
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
Baldwin, WI

Makes your skin so soft minimizing wrinkles! Very great product and the packaging is so cute and chic!
Hortensia M.
Hortensia M.

I really like this cream I used it at night and my skin feels smooth in the morning. It works wonders!
Thelma B.
Thelma B.
Salyersville, KY

I love this stuff. I use it every nite before bed. It's a great product olay makes a wonderful product
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Scranton, PA

Nice scent, feels good on the skin. Can't see it exactly making a difference, but it's a good product.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Ezel, KY

My mom and I use this product. She actually introduced me to it! I am now a huge fan of this product!
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mineral Wells

I love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, gentle and firm without a "caked on" feeling.
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD

This is fine, I find that it is very sticky and it doesn't soak in during the night like I had hoped.
amanda r.
amanda r.
Pennellville , Ny

Makes my skin feel great. And firm. When I wake in the morning after using it I always feel so smooth
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Des Moines, IA

Such a wonderful cream. The texture , how it feels it's wonderful. I really recommend it. I love it.
Brandy C.