Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
Just started using this for two weeks so I can't say much. I haven't seen much of a difference. I get the moisture I need for the day but that's a lot it. I have pretty normal skin, but I still want miracles...or at least some noticeable difference.
Claudia V.
Ypsialenti, MI
The smell is really strong but nothing I can't handle. It feels great on the skin and leaves it very moisturizing and soft. It's great for overnight and in the morning my skin looks fresh and new. Definitely would repurchase but it's last so long
Raven M.
twain harte
I love this olay reginerist moisturizer cream. I have been buying it for years. I bought mine at target. This cream is so luxurious and never fails to make my skin glow. I recommend this to anyone with dry/normal skin and fine lines or wrinkles.
Sabeena R.
Houston , TX
This is the first drugstore anti aging cream that I purchased and I keep coming back to it! It has a thick consistency that quenches my dry skin. I use it twice daily and it wears great under makeup as well.I love the smoothness it gives my face.
Tori W.
I use this as my every day moisturizer and I have been using it for years. It is gentle on my skin and very refreshing. I have baby soft skin whenever I use it and it is never too greasy or shiny looking. I would definitely recommend to others.
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
This cream is okay, it's freshening but it was a little harsh to my skin. It does it's job but it's harsh to my skin time. The price was right. And the packaging was plain and simple. If you have sensitive skin you might find it a little harsh.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Very nice moisturizing cream. It is rather thick so I would only use it at night. Really does work over time but rather expensive. Not as bad as a cream from a high end brand though. Good quality for the price. Don't get it in your eyes. It will burn
Sumera P.
Bridgeport , PA
This cream is magical! Is pricey but very much worth it. It's gentle and very luxurious and I can definetly compare it to any high end ones I've tried. After a week you can visibly see tightness and brightness in your skin. Highly highly recommended
Jessica G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this Olay Micro Sculpting cream and think it is a great deal for the price. I got a sample and decided to buy when my sample ran out. It is easy to layer with other products or use by itself. I think it works well to smooth out my skin.
Michelle T.
This product was not effective at all. I didn't see a difference after 3 months of use. It did moistuize my skin but it didn't have any anti aging effects. I don't think I'll purchase it again. It wasn't that affordable either. There are many other cheaper and better products than this.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?