Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (45)
Misty R.
Misty R.

Wrinkles? Not on this face! Fantastic product, no noticeable smell, applies smooth and a little goes a long way.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Nazareth, PA

Leaves my skin soft and moisturizer. Plumps my skin to erase wrinkles and fine lines. I like the soft scent too!
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

Feels nice and smooth when applying. Not greasy or oily. Noticed tighter skin in about 2 weeks. No strong scent
Zoe G.
Zoe G.
Beaver County , Ab, Alberta

Love it.
I use it everyday.
I love how nice it feels
I've just started using it so not sure on if it works yet!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Pickerington, OH

Love this stuff. Creamy, not oily. Improved my skin from being dry to perfect. I highly recommend this product.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE

This facial creme has a great smell. It is somewhat pricey, but it is effective and it has never disappointed!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Berkley, MI

I did not like how it never felt like it soaked all the way in my skin. It would always feel flaky afterwards.
R A.
R A.

Great moisturizer, leaves my skin feeling smooth. Love the way it make my skin feel & look, help with wrinkles
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Blue Springs, MO

I have used this for years. Great to use at night, but might be a little heavy for some to use in the daytime.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Bridgeport, CT

It's very uncommon to find a moisturizer that makes you feel like it is actually doing what you need it to do.
Brandy C.