Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Erin P.
Erin P.
Charlotte, NC

I love this cream! I can see results after using for just a few weeks. Dries fast and has a pleasant smell.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.

I love this product it leaves my skin smooth and real soft i recommended to everyone who has their skin dry
LOVE this and I use this every night, the winters here require lots of moisturizer and this does the trick!
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
East Orange, NJ

I love this Olay product. It is moisturizing with a great texture. It is light and works well day or night.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC

Olay sculpting cream does exactly what it says! My face seems firmer and softer giving me an ageless look.
Le Petit P.
Le Petit P.

Totally digging the entire regenerist line! They may be pricey but they do work and I definitely recommend
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Los Angeles, CA

This has sculpted my face and made my face look rather scraggly, I grew a beard and my eyes changed color.
Archana P.
Archana P.
Gaithersburg, MD

Love it! Thick coverage which is exactly what I need in the winter especially, doesn't make my skin oily.
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
Vermilion, Oh

I use this cream religiously and I can not only feel the difference it's made but I can see it. I love it
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA

I love this moisturizer! I've loved Olay since I was a child. It always makes my skin so soft and supple.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now