Add a Photo

#6 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
This was my first use with Olay, and I'm pretty pleased with the product. It goes on nicely - I have the unscented, and that's true - it absorbs quickly and doesn't make me break out (thanks middle-age hormones!). My face feels smooth without being oily. The only drawback is that it has a slight sticky feel to it after initially putting it on. I find waiting 10 minutes before I put on my makeup, and the stickiness is gone.
Meli M.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
I only tried this because my mom bought it and one day I wanted to know what she liked about it so I tried some and it's not that big of a deal to me. It's probably not something that I would personally buy for myself.
Briana N.
Briana N.
I use this cream every night after moisturizer as I wanted to get ahead of aging in my mid 20's. It is moisturizing and not harsh at all, my skin looked brighter and my fine lines were reduced without irritation despite my use of other prescribed retinoids. Especially since it's reasonable this will be something I buy every time it runs out going forward!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Pekin, IL
I have been using Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream for several years and am extremely pleased with the results. I had some very deep lines around my chin area and within a week I was seeing a real noticeable difference. Now that deep line is gone. It goes on so smooth and leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Aidan B.
Aidan B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream! So hydrating! I use it all over my face, even under my eyes at night. You wake up with super smooth skin, love it. I use the fragrance free version, just to be safe. I love this stuff, but it is a little pricey for my budget, so I wait for sales.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
This moisturizer was awful for me. It pills up so badly on my skin that I can't even get it worked into my face because the product is rolling up into gross little balls. I don't know if it's because I have such dry skin or if it's just the product but I don't recommend it.
linda s.
linda s.
Huntington beach, CA
I use to use ponds as face lotion and was never completely satisfied and one day figured I'd try olay out I have dry but oily skin and olay just moisturized my skin so well and not only that I noticed I didn't look so oily during the day and my foundation didn't have to be retouched and fixed as often as using ponds!
Tori H.
Tori H.
Ohio
Packaging is great. When I first opened the cup of cream, it was very appealing to my eyes. Not only makes your skin shine and gives a natural follow but hydrates and lasts long. Not very pricey for such a great product. Picked this up at target and will be buying again!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
I either tend to use too little or not enough. My skin is regular/normal but it either won't have enough moisturizer or will feel greasy. I will use product if I run out of my daily moisturizer. Might be better for someone who has skin that is on the dryer side.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Del Rio, TX
I have extremely dry skin and I use this baby every night before bed and sometimes in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It doesn't break me out like some lotions can if they're too hydrating. It smells great and a little goes a long way.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?