Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Archana P.
Archana P.
Gaithersburg, MD

Love it! Thick coverage which is exactly what I need in the winter especially, doesn't make my skin oily.
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA

Olay regenerist It's really a super cream, feels good on your face and it doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA

I love this moisturizer! I've loved Olay since I was a child. It always makes my skin so soft and supple.
Citlali B.
Citlali B.

I encato as the smell and leave my skin soft. I have little to use it and so far I have not seen results
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX

Super clean smell and texture!!! I truly recommend this brand! Super great results. Love love loveA+++++
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

This is a great product. This cream makes my face feel soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend.
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL

Gross, gross feeling & smelling. Also quite expensive. There was no noticeable difference when using it.
Hermila A.
Hermila A.

i have been using this product for 4 months and i have noticed my skin very soft and with less wrinkles
Amber C.
Amber C.

I use this every day before going to bed and waking up. It seems to keep my skin tighter and more firm.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Missouri city, Tx

Although it's a little expensive it is worth it, leaves your face smooth helps with your imperfections.
Brandy C.