Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging
Photos (45)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Provides great moisture that is long lasting. Use this daily now morning and night and love the feel and the scent.
Christine P.
Christine P.

Absolutely the best face cream for my aging skin !! It feels so smooth & non greasy ! My face just drinks it up !!
Layla A.
Layla A.

Another excellent product from Olay. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Packaging is appealing too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL

I have just started using it. I bought it from target. It's to soon to say if I see a change yet. It can be pricey
Laura W.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR

Been using this for a while now and i like it. it keeps my face real smooth and not greasy . i like that a lot that
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Destin, FL

Nice consistency...easy to apply, nice NO SCENT...FEELS GOOD! Great for pm use in conjunction with other products
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Lomira, WI

I really like this product. I like how it feels and how it feels on my skin. I will continue to use this product.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC

My aunt uses this and she loves it. She says that it has helped her skin a lot. It's the only thing she will use.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Oak Ridge , TN

I live on this cream. It has a remarkable effect on my skin, so much so that I always use it on my hands as well.
Brandy C.