Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Storm Lake
Probably one of the best products I ever use to begin my day. I also put it on before makeup use to make sure I have nice moisturized skin. I love the container it's in but the packaging could use some work, doesn't really grab my attention on the shelf.
sayra s.
sayra s.
Boise, Idaho
Works very well on anyone with fine lines, smoothed out almost everything! Also, it hydrates my combination skin very well! One issue I have is that there's too little product! The rest is to die for and I would recommend it to anyone with a budget!
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
Just started using this for two weeks so I can't say much. I haven't seen much of a difference. I get the moisture I need for the day but that's a lot it. I have pretty normal skin, but I still want miracles...or at least some noticeable difference.
Raven M.
Raven M.
twain harte
I love this olay reginerist moisturizer cream. I have been buying it for years. I bought mine at target. This cream is so luxurious and never fails to make my skin glow. I recommend this to anyone with dry/normal skin and fine lines or wrinkles.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Very nice moisturizing cream. It is rather thick so I would only use it at night. Really does work over time but rather expensive. Not as bad as a cream from a high end brand though. Good quality for the price. Don't get it in your eyes. It will burn
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
This cream is magical! Is pricey but very much worth it. It's gentle and very luxurious and I can definetly compare it to any high end ones I've tried. After a week you can visibly see tightness and brightness in your skin. Highly highly recommended
Hope T.
Hope T.
This was a nice cream. Moisturizing and had a lovely refreshing smell. I was expecting a bit more for this due to the price. But it still a refreshing cream! Would I repurchase it again? Probably not. I would go for L'Oréal or something else.
Marian P.
Marian P.
Portland, OR
Nice and creamy without being too heavy. I'm on my second jar and I love it. Sinks into the skin well without feeling oily. I found this at my local Walgreens for a decent price as it was on sale. Regularly priced it's a little expensive IMO but if you can find it on sale it's worth it
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Very creamy and smooth on your skin. Great moisturizer. Helps minimize the redness on your face and dryness. It has a nice smell. Make sure you use it in the morning and before bed. I've also noticed some fine lines disappear. I recommend it.
McKayla B.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
Granted I have only used this when it was a free sample at my local SAMS Club it is the most amazing thing yet in my opinion. It goes on smooth and smells nice and doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or greasy. I would definitely recommend
Brandy C.