BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
Just started using this for two weeks so I can't say much. I haven't seen much of a difference. I get the moisture I need for the day but that's a lot it. I have pretty normal skin, but I still want miracles...or at least some noticeable difference.
sayra s.
sayra s.
Works very well on anyone with fine lines, smoothed out almost everything! Also, it hydrates my combination skin very well! One issue I have is that there's too little product! The rest is to die for and I would recommend it to anyone with a budget!
Sabeena R.
Sabeena R.
Houston
This is the first drugstore anti aging cream that I purchased and I keep coming back to it! It has a thick consistency that quenches my dry skin. I use it twice daily and it wears great under makeup as well.I love the smoothness it gives my face.
Navid A.
Navid A.
Monterey Park, CA
This cream is okay, it's freshening but it was a little harsh to my skin. It does it's job but it's harsh to my skin time. The price was right. And the packaging was plain and simple. If you have sensitive skin you might find it a little harsh.
Raven M.
Raven M.
twain harte
I love this olay reginerist moisturizer cream. I have been buying it for years. I bought mine at target. This cream is so luxurious and never fails to make my skin glow. I recommend this to anyone with dry/normal skin and fine lines or wrinkles.
Tori W.
Tori W.
I use this as my every day moisturizer and I have been using it for years. It is gentle on my skin and very refreshing. I have baby soft skin whenever I use it and it is never too greasy or shiny looking. I would definitely recommend to others.
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
This cream is magical! Is pricey but very much worth it. It's gentle and very luxurious and I can definetly compare it to any high end ones I've tried. After a week you can visibly see tightness and brightness in your skin. Highly highly recommended
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Very nice moisturizing cream. It is rather thick so I would only use it at night. Really does work over time but rather expensive. Not as bad as a cream from a high end brand though. Good quality for the price. Don't get it in your eyes. It will burn
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Very creamy and smooth on your skin. Great moisturizer. Helps minimize the redness on your face and dryness. It has a nice smell. Make sure you use it in the morning and before bed. I've also noticed some fine lines disappear. I recommend it.
Hope T.
Hope T.
This was a nice cream. Moisturizing and had a lovely refreshing smell. I was expecting a bit more for this due to the price. But it still a refreshing cream! Would I repurchase it again? Probably not. I would go for L'Oréal or something else.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?