Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Holly B.
Absolutely love this product. My skin is firm, smooth. I'm 43 and most people think I am in my early 30's. I have tried other products, but since the first time I bought Olay Regenerist, I was hooked. It is worth the money.
Christine B.
Pleasanton, CA
Love this cream. It keeps my skin very soft. It is high in niacinamide, which helps fading dark spots, tightening pores, wrinkles, etc. This is why it is one of my favorite products. The only thing I dislike is It's in a jar, but I am willing to deal with that.
Piper M.
Arlington, TX
I love this product! The Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer is one of my favorite Olay products. When I use it, it feels like I have nothing on my skin. It has helped make my face look younger and feel softer. I will continue to buy this product in the future. It is well worth the money.
Christina B.
Seattle, WA
The product smells so good! When I put it on, my skin feels soft. Less than 5 stars because I have to be careful not to put too much on; if it is too thick then it feels like it peels off when i touch my face. Just don't put it on too thick and you're good to go!
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA
This is an amazing cream! Most of all I lived the consistency, it wasn't too think and oily but it was still very hydrating. The scent was also light, so I enjoying that it wasn't extremely overpowering. Good product with a decent price. I would repurchase again.
Angela L.
Boulder , CO
This moisturized my under eyes really well and it defiantly is worth the price. I've bought this a few times and will continue to, and I bought mine at CVS and Walgreens. Id recommend this if you are preventing wrinkles as much as possible!
Meredith R.
Middletown, CT
Best moisturizer in the world now comes without fragrance! I personally love the scent of the original but this is a great option for people who can't or won't deal with fragranced products!
melissa j w.
pittsburgh, PA
Cant live without! Anytime ive gone and used some other moisturizer ive been disappointed and always come back to olay. i love the velvety feel I'm left with after applying...highly recommend. will i stop trying everything, no...but my olay will always be close by!
Karen K.
Harriman, NY
I received a trial-sized jar of this product and was skeptical to say the least. I tried it for a week and did see a difference in the little creases by my eyes. Would recommend this product to friends and already have.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
I've used this product for 2 weeks now and i see a little difference. My skin seems a little lifted from the upper chin area so far so good. I'm going to keep using it for a month and see.
Brandy C.