Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
RaeAnn R.
Hemet
I have been using this product for about four months now and I have not noticed a difference in my fine lines or my puffiness. I keep using it because I don't want it to go to waist. I will definitely be looking for another type of eye cream next time.
Dre G.
Austin, TX
I noticed an incredible difference in my skin's texture after the first use. It's totally worth the small investment and I love that you can find it in almost all drug stores. Great product that won't leave your skin feeling oily or weighed down with gunk.
Joshua W.
Storm Lake
Probably one of the best products I ever use to begin my day. I also put it on before makeup use to make sure I have nice moisturized skin. I love the container it's in but the packaging could use some work, doesn't really grab my attention on the shelf.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
I didn't like anything about this. It didn't make any noticeable difference, stung my skin when I put it on, and the smell wasn't entirely pleasant. I wish I had tried Roc instead.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
Just started using this for two weeks so I can't say much. I haven't seen much of a difference. I get the moisture I need for the day but that's a lot it. I have pretty normal skin, but I still want miracles...or at least some noticeable difference.
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
One of the many moisturizers I own. Definitely one of my favorite go tos! I've gone through so many of these and it's simple to find at any drug store! It a higher end drug store moisturizer but for the product your getting totally worth the price.
Navid A.
Los Angeles , CA
This cream is okay, it's freshening but it was a little harsh to my skin. It does it's job but it's harsh to my skin time. The price was right. And the packaging was plain and simple. If you have sensitive skin you might find it a little harsh.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Very nice moisturizing cream. It is rather thick so I would only use it at night. Really does work over time but rather expensive. Not as bad as a cream from a high end brand though. Good quality for the price. Don't get it in your eyes. It will burn
Tori W.
I use this as my every day moisturizer and I have been using it for years. It is gentle on my skin and very refreshing. I have baby soft skin whenever I use it and it is never too greasy or shiny looking. I would definitely recommend to others.
Raven M.
twain harte
I love this olay reginerist moisturizer cream. I have been buying it for years. I bought mine at target. This cream is so luxurious and never fails to make my skin glow. I recommend this to anyone with dry/normal skin and fine lines or wrinkles.
Brandy C.