Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Blue Springs, MO

I have used this for years. Great to use at night, but might be a little heavy for some to use in the daytime.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Bridgeport, CT

It's very uncommon to find a moisturizer that makes you feel like it is actually doing what you need it to do.
Natashia S.
Natashia S.
Stockbridge, GA

Absolutely love this cream. Not oily and has a good scent. Is worth the price. I use it everyday before work.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO

I turned fifty this year so any help I can get ill take and I can always seem to find it with the Olay brand.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Omaha, NE

This cream soaks into the skin very nicely. It is non greasy and has reduced the appearance of some wrinkles.
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
Horizon City, TX

I USE IT EVERY MORNING AS MY DAILY ROUTINE AND I LOVE IT. iT HELPS MY SKIN TO MAINTAIN MOISTURIZED ALL DAY .
Danie L.
Danie L.
Farmington, NM

My mom introduced me to this product and I'm hooked. It was very effective for her and I. Wish it was bigger
I was so surprised for this to work, I've always liked okay! Very good product worth the money you will pay!
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Lindenhurst, NY

Yes it's good but the price is ridiculous !! I try and catch this brand on sale and with the help of coupons
Kim A.
Kim A.
Las Vegas, NV

Love it. Moisturizes and goes on very light. Keeps my skin looking smooth. I would definitely buy it again.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now