Add a Photo

Stewart P.
Stewart P.
Nov. 9, 2015, 8:52 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Disclaimer: I am a man and this face moisturizer is clearly marketed to women. However, I use it regularly and don't think it has to necessarily be a gender-specific product.

With that said, I have used Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream for about 5 years, alternating between this and some more manly moisturizers. This was my first experience with a higher-end moisturizing product and I was at first taken aback by the price. Since that time I've come to realize that this is actually a very economical moisturizer when compared to other quality products I've tried.

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is marketed with claims that it increases hydration to your face, sculpts and firms the skin. I don't know about all of that but what I do know is that it is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I personally only use it at night because it tends to be a bit heavy but I do find that not only does my face feel more healthy after application but it does seem to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.

The smell is definitely the biggest factor I could see in other men not wanting to use this cream since it is definitely a bit feminine but I actually kind of like and and find it soothing. I wouldn't douse myself in the fragrance before going out on the town but for a night moisturizer it works fine.

As some people may point out, this moisturizer does not agree with everyone's skin. My wife breaks out terribly when she uses it but I have never had a problem at all. Personally I highly recommend it although there are other moisturizers that are just as good for the price and more masculine if you are a dude looking to hydrate your mug.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I want to start off by saying I love this cream! I did a bit of research before I purchased this cream. It is a bit pricing but I purchased it at Sams and it had a package deal of two of these creams and a serum. I think I paid over $50. Now, why I chose this is because it has similar ingredients to higher end brands. It is a brand I trust and have been using for years. It does really hydrate your skin and a little goes a long way so you definitely are getting your money's worth. I will say that it does plump up fine lines and reduces wrinkles. I do like to use this in the evening right before going to bed so the product can absorb into my skin overnight. I would recommend purchasing this.
crystle s.
crystle s.
I recently turned 31 and this stuff has been a life saver!!!  I started using it a few years back to try and get a head start before the wrinkles set in lol.  And it last a while and it goes on super smooth and creamy and smells amazing but it doesn't leave your skin oily like some creams!  And I noticed especially around my cheeks they started plumping up more after a month of using this!!  Highly recommend!!!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Best Anti-Aging and moisturizer cream!!! I been using this creme since I was 15! I seen my Mom always use it on her face so every morning after washing my face I would put this on and I still do!! It smells super amazing and leaves ur face feeling soft and rejuvenated! It's about 20$ and last about a month. I will continue buying this. I defiantly recommend buying this!!
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio
I bought this for my birthday last year. It was a gift to myself.  I am so glad I did. The moisturizing of this product is amazing. I am in my  forties and people compliment my skin. I have acne prone skin and it has never broken me out. You don't need a lot. The jar lasted me 6 months. So, when you see the price don't worry because it will last. My cheeks are more plump and rosy. I love Olay. This is my favorite product. I don't have wrinkles yet and I think I look younger.
Lila O.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
You know, this stuff works. While I'm normally a La Mer/Chantecaille/etc girl, I do keep this around. I initially tried it six or seven years ago, during a broke (or financially sane, lol) period, and it did the trick. It actually tightens and lifts better than La Mer, but La Mer gives a better rosy glow and is more plumping and moisturizing (granted this was my 26 year old skin assessment, so take it with a grain of salt). I've kept a jar in my beauty kit since.
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
I absolutely love the stuff. I get mine at Walmart for a decent price. A container of this this has lasted me for a few months so far and I'm definitely going to buy some more once I run out. I've certainly been able to tell a difference in my skin by using this every single night before I go to bed. So I can happily say this is not disappointed me one bit. Ladies, you need to go try this stuff!
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
This moisturizer has HONESTLY changed my life! For YEARS I battled oily AND dry combination skin, until I found this new Olay Regenerist line! I use my cleanser & this cream EVERY SINGLE morning & night!!! Never going back! My face used to be oily in some spots & literally PEEL in others! I can proudly say those issues are behind me!
Jasemyne V.
Jasemyne V.
I'm kind of young so I don't see the aging aspects of this product but everything else is awesome. This cream leaves my dry skin baby soft and gives me a clean clear canvas to put my makeup on to. My face stays moisturized throughout the day and my mom LOVES it for her aging. I'd highly recommend !
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Malone, NY
I have TONS of fine lines on my forehead and small wrinkles around the corners of my mouth. Since I started using the micro-sculpting cream the lines have started to disappear and also my acne has dramatically reduced in the areas I applied to. I am very pleased! I have very bad acne and was not expecting this product to help with it as well as the fine lines.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?