Add a Photo

#15 in Anti-Aging

Photos (52)
Nana Z.
Nana Z.

I've used this for a while now and u absolutely love it . I do recommend this to anyone who used makeup
Kara D.
Kara D.
Burleson, TX

Daily use for me! Great for the skin and light. Not heavy scented and we love it! I have to buy in bulk
Amber C.
Amber C.

I use this every day before going to bed and waking up. It seems to keep my skin tighter and more firm.
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC

I got this product to test and I like it. maybe not enough to buy it. it smells clean and feels smooth
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Scranton, PA

Nice scent, feels good on the skin. Can't see it exactly making a difference, but it's a good product.
Thelma B.
Thelma B.
Salyersville, KY

I love this stuff. I use it every nite before bed. It's a great product olay makes a wonderful product
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
Baldwin, WI

Makes your skin so soft minimizing wrinkles! Very great product and the packaging is so cute and chic!
Hortensia M.
Hortensia M.

I really like this cream I used it at night and my skin feels smooth in the morning. It works wonders!
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD

This is fine, I find that it is very sticky and it doesn't soak in during the night like I had hoped.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mineral Wells

I love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, gentle and firm without a "caked on" feeling.
Brandy C.