Add a Photo

Photos (48)
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Los Angeles, CA

This has sculpted my face and made my face look rather scraggly, I grew a beard and my eyes changed color.
Glory F.
Glory F.
New Haven, CT

Great product I loved how it feels on my skin this just the sample of it I will be buying the bigger size
Archana P.
Archana P.
Gaithersburg, MD

Love it! Thick coverage which is exactly what I need in the winter especially, doesn't make my skin oily.
Tiffanie R.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA

I'm still on the fence with it. I'm not seeing any results it claims. and for the price of should do more
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA

Olay regenerist It's really a super cream, feels good on your face and it doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
Vermilion, Oh

I use this cream religiously and I can not only feel the difference it's made but I can see it. I love it
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA

I love this moisturizer! I've loved Olay since I was a child. It always makes my skin so soft and supple.
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
Dekalb, IL

Gross, gross feeling & smelling. Also quite expensive. There was no noticeable difference when using it.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

This is a great product. This cream makes my face feel soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX

Super clean smell and texture!!! I truly recommend this brand! Super great results. Love love loveA+++++
Brandy C.