Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD

This is fine, I find that it is very sticky and it doesn't soak in during the night like I had hoped.
Lauran R.
Lauran R.
Amelia, OH

This works well even under my mineral makeup. Makes a great primer. Feels very silky and not drying.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Des Moines, IA

Such a wonderful cream. The texture , how it feels it's wonderful. I really recommend it. I love it.
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
S Williamson, KY

Even though I'm 29 this is in my nightly routine. No plans in changing it ever. This is great stuff.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

I used this moisturizer for about 6 months and did not see any visible changes in my skin. It's ok.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Ann Arbor, MI

I like this and have used it a few times. But my mom uses this all the time and always repurchases.
kelly t.
kelly t.

Loved the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. I liked the smell and it made my face feel smooth!
Becky L.
Becky L.
Columbia, MO

Great cream! Really tightens skin. Completely worth the money! I don't know what I did without this
Kerri W.
Kerri W.
Woodruff, SC

Love this sculpting cream. It really helps with the fine lines and wrinkles at the edge of my eyes.
Angie F.
Angie F.
Russellville

Love love love Olay products they always make my skin feel refreshed and clean will continue to use
Brandy C.