Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Although this cream was somewhat moisturizing and thick, I don't feel that my skin necessarily soaked up the moisture. I tried to apply my makeup on top of the moisturizer and it looked awful. It's helped with my dry skin a little bit. I don't think I'll purchase again.
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
If there was any product I could give 10 stars to, it would be this face cream! I absolutely love this! I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin since using. My skin is softer, smoother and my fine lines are less noticeable. Love, love this face cream!
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
This cream is amazing! Not only does it smell lovely but it is very light. I have used Rodan & Fields and I must say this works just as well, if not better! It definitely smells and feels better on my skin. The price is very reasonable since it lasts for such a long time.
Tori H.
Ohio
Packaging is great. When I first opened the cup of cream, it was very appealing to my eyes. Not only makes your skin shine and gives a natural follow but hydrates and lasts long. Not very pricey for such a great product. Picked this up at target and will be buying again!
Maritza L.
I use this cream every night on my daily routine. I love applying it under my eyes, it gives me a hydrating feeling. I purchased this product at my local Walmart, very inexpensive and I would purchase this product again. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Lora L.
Cramerton, NC
I liked that Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting cream was a light cream, rather than a thick cream as I expected. The cream seemed to do the job, but for some reason it made my skin burn when I applied it. Other friends haves tried it and didn't have the same issue I did.
Heidi T.
Syracuse, UT
I am only a week into using this product but so far have been pleasantly surprised. The formula is light weight and doesn't clog my pores and my skin feels refreshed and soft. It's still early to tell if the wrinkle reducing agent is working but I have high hopes!
Katie B.
Del Rio , TX
I have extremely dry skin and I use this baby every night before bed and sometimes in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It doesn't break me out like some lotions can if they're too hydrating. It smells great and a little goes a long way.
Alexandra P.
I either tend to use too little or not enough. My skin is regular/normal but it either won't have enough moisturizer or will feel greasy. I will use product if I run out of my daily moisturizer. Might be better for someone who has skin that is on the dryer side.
Shayla M.
Phoenix, AZ
I use to use this product in one of my early stages of my skin care routine. I thought this was perfect but honestly I've tried better ones. It is good for anti-aging. I like the formula but I just don't reach it out that often. I purchased this product at Frys.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?