Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Stephanie D.
Benton, KY
This is one of the best-scented face lotions I have ever used. At $20+, it is a little bit expensive for a drugstore brand but is still not as expensive as the Philosophy Hope in a Jar and Clinique Moisture Surge Relief that I have used in the past. I gave it 4/5 stars because, for me, it is not very moisturizing. I need an intense moisturizer, especially in the winter months.
Meredith R.
Middletown, CT
Best moisturizer in the world now comes without fragrance! I personally love the scent of the original but this is a great option for people who can't or won't deal with fragranced products!
Nunyah F.
Vancouver, WA
Good but intense for my skin. I have sensitive skin so I can only use this every now and then, but I feel like I can see a difference in the forehead creases that i have when I use it. the texture is creamy but with a slightly gritty feel. I found that to be unexpected when i first tried it. over all not bad.
Holly B.
Absolutely love this product. My skin is firm, smooth. I'm 43 and most people think I am in my early 30's. I have tried other products, but since the first time I bought Olay Regenerist, I was hooked. It is worth the money.
Christina B.
Seattle, WA
The product smells so good! When I put it on, my skin feels soft. Less than 5 stars because I have to be careful not to put too much on; if it is too thick then it feels like it peels off when i touch my face. Just don't put it on too thick and you're good to go!
Angela L.
Boulder , CO
This moisturized my under eyes really well and it defiantly is worth the price. I've bought this a few times and will continue to, and I bought mine at CVS and Walgreens. Id recommend this if you are preventing wrinkles as much as possible!
Piper M.
Arlington, TX
I love this product! The Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer is one of my favorite Olay products. When I use it, it feels like I have nothing on my skin. It has helped make my face look younger and feel softer. I will continue to buy this product in the future. It is well worth the money.
melissa j w.
pittsburgh, PA
Cant live without! Anytime ive gone and used some other moisturizer ive been disappointed and always come back to olay. i love the velvety feel I'm left with after applying...highly recommend. will i stop trying everything, no...but my olay will always be close by!
Christine B.
Pleasanton, CA
Love this cream. It keeps my skin very soft. It is high in niacinamide, which helps fading dark spots, tightening pores, wrinkles, etc. This is why it is one of my favorite products. The only thing I dislike is It's in a jar, but I am willing to deal with that.
Irina D.
Tacoma, WA
This is an amazing cream! Most of all I lived the consistency, it wasn't too think and oily but it was still very hydrating. The scent was also light, so I enjoying that it wasn't extremely overpowering. Good product with a decent price. I would repurchase again.
Brandy C.