BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Heather H.
Heather H.
Tacoma, WA
I've been using this product for awhile and I can say of all the brands I've tried this one seems to work the bests. Smooths my skin and doesn't leave an oily film and the fragrance isn't over powering as I am sensitive to smells..
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Have used this products for years now and it's worth every penny. It's around $30 a jar but worth it because the product makes your skin look great and feel so smooth. I apply it at night only because I get oily skin during the day.
Dina H.
Dina H.
This product is okay, but I expected it too be better based on reviews. You don't need a lot of product. I find that it leaves a sticky residue on my skin, but maybe I need to use less. I haven't noticed any benefits from using it.
Summer H.
Summer H.
My favorite! Makes my skin feel firm and smooth. Non-greasy, but moisturizer just enough. A little pricey but lasts forever! (Only takes a pea-sides amount) I saw results in the first week. I keep this stuff stocked in my cabinet.
Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I absolutely loved the benefits the Olay cream afforded me. They made me skin look, feel and present my best face forward to others which made my confidence improve. And, as we all know, the inside and outside must match to truly shine thru.
Christen F.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I recently started using this cream. After sever weeks I began to notice the fine lines on my face start to fade. I also noticed that some of my deeper wrinkles started to soften. Now, I'm obsessed with this product and use it every day.
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
this firming cream is so gentle on my skin the packaging is so pretty it's so affordable I get this at Walmart I recommend is for everyone I'm a repeat user it's not harsh at all I love this and I would buy it over and over again
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Cleveland, Ohio
I'm lucky enough that anti-aging skin care is still preventative for me, so I can't say that I've seen incredible results, but the texture is very nice and it's generally a good hint of moisture on top of the firming benefits.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Miami florida
The micro sculpting crime is super moisturizing and every time I use it my face feels and looks a lot better. It's really soft and has a great feel. There is a good amount of product and the packaging looks really well put together. Overall an amazing product at best.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Liberty Lake, WA
Received a free sample of this to try and I like it so far. It doesn't have a smell, which is nice. My skin feels smooth and moisturizer. I haven't used it long enough yet to notice any difference in wrinkles, but I hope it works!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?