Add a Photo

#39 in Anti-Aging

Photos (51)
Nana Z.
Nana Z.

I've used this for a while now and u absolutely love it . I do recommend this to anyone who used makeup
Maria C.
Maria C.
Missouri city, Tx

Although it's a little expensive it is worth it, leaves your face smooth helps with your imperfections.
Paloma A.
Paloma A.
Las Vegas, NV

I use this everyday under my normal foundation routine for about 8 months now and I love the smoothness
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Conroe, TX

It's a good moisturizer and smells great, but I haven't seen much difference in my skin since using it.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Burleson, TX

Daily use for me! Great for the skin and light. Not heavy scented and we love it! I have to buy in bulk
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC

I got this product to test and I like it. maybe not enough to buy it. it smells clean and feels smooth
Thelma B.
Thelma B.
Salyersville, KY

I love this stuff. I use it every nite before bed. It's a great product olay makes a wonderful product
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
Baldwin, WI

Makes your skin so soft minimizing wrinkles! Very great product and the packaging is so cute and chic!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Scranton, PA

Nice scent, feels good on the skin. Can't see it exactly making a difference, but it's a good product.
amanda r.
amanda r.
Brewerton, NY

Makes my skin feel great. And firm. When I wake in the morning after using it I always feel so smooth
Brandy C.