Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA

Olay regenerist It's really a super cream, feels good on your face and it doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Archana P.
Archana P.
Gaithersburg, MD

Love it! Thick coverage which is exactly what I need in the winter especially, doesn't make my skin oily.
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
Vermilion, Oh

I use this cream religiously and I can not only feel the difference it's made but I can see it. I love it
Tiffanie R.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA

I'm still on the fence with it. I'm not seeing any results it claims. and for the price of should do more
Glory F.
Glory F.
New Haven, CT

Great product I loved how it feels on my skin this just the sample of it I will be buying the bigger size
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA

I love this moisturizer! I've loved Olay since I was a child. It always makes my skin so soft and supple.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

This is a great product. This cream makes my face feel soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend.
Kristie W.
Kristie W.
Opelousas, LA

A little goes a LONG way! Don't use too much or you'll feel oily and product will clump up on your skin.
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX

Super clean smell and texture!!! I truly recommend this brand! Super great results. Love love loveA+++++
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL

Gross, gross feeling & smelling. Also quite expensive. There was no noticeable difference when using it.
Brandy C.