BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

Ellie P.
Ellie P.
Birmingham, AL
Amazing cream. Use this product sparingly every night. Little bit on the pricey side but so worth it. It doesn't cause me to break out at all and isn't oily. Very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good facial cream.
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Alabama
This cream is amazing! Not only does it smell lovely but it is very light. I have used Rodan & Fields and I must say this works just as well, if not better! It definitely smells and feels better on my skin. The price is very reasonable since it lasts for such a long time.
Maritza L.
Maritza L.
I use this cream every night on my daily routine. I love applying it under my eyes, it gives me a hydrating feeling. I purchased this product at my local Walmart, very inexpensive and I would purchase this product again. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Heidi T.
Heidi T.
Syracuse , UT
I am only a week into using this product but so far have been pleasantly surprised. The formula is light weight and doesn't clog my pores and my skin feels refreshed and soft. It's still early to tell if the wrinkle reducing agent is working but I have high hopes!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
I either tend to use too little or not enough. My skin is regular/normal but it either won't have enough moisturizer or will feel greasy. I will use product if I run out of my daily moisturizer. Might be better for someone who has skin that is on the dryer side.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Del Rio, TX
I have extremely dry skin and I use this baby every night before bed and sometimes in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It doesn't break me out like some lotions can if they're too hydrating. It smells great and a little goes a long way.
Kiran S.
Kiran S.
pricey, but affordable... very effective and long lasting... gentle for every day use and not harsh ... sold at major department stores ... all of its products are #1... perfect for wrinkles and fine lines
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Mansfield, TX
I used Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream for several months. It had a great smell, but was just so thick. During summer months this cream was too much for the Texas heat. I really didn't notice a difference in fine lines , but it was a good moisturizer.
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
I noticed an incredible difference in my skin's texture after the first use. It's totally worth the small investment and I love that you can find it in almost all drug stores. Great product that won't leave your skin feeling oily or weighed down with gunk.
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Storm Lake
Probably one of the best products I ever use to begin my day. I also put it on before makeup use to make sure I have nice moisturized skin. I love the container it's in but the packaging could use some work, doesn't really grab my attention on the shelf.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?