Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Tiffanie R.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA

I'm still on the fence with it. I'm not seeing any results it claims. and for the price of should do more
Glory F.
Glory F.
New Haven, CT

Great product I loved how it feels on my skin this just the sample of it I will be buying the bigger size
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
Vermilion, Oh

I use this cream religiously and I can not only feel the difference it's made but I can see it. I love it
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA

I love this moisturizer! I've loved Olay since I was a child. It always makes my skin so soft and supple.
Archana P.
Archana P.
Gaithersburg, MD

Love it! Thick coverage which is exactly what I need in the winter especially, doesn't make my skin oily.
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL

Gross, gross feeling & smelling. Also quite expensive. There was no noticeable difference when using it.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.

I only use Olay products on my face. This product leaves my face soft and doesn't make my skin break out
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX

Super clean smell and texture!!! I truly recommend this brand! Super great results. Love love loveA+++++
Citlali B.
Citlali B.

I encato as the smell and leave my skin soft. I have little to use it and so far I have not seen results
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK

This is a great product. This cream makes my face feel soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend.
Brandy C.