BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
McKayla B.
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
Granted I have only used this when it was a free sample at my local SAMS Club it is the most amazing thing yet in my opinion. It goes on smooth and smells nice and doesn't leave the skin feeling sticky or greasy. I would definitely recommend
Janet P.
Janet P.
Roseburg
This product from Oil of Olay is awesome,I love the way my face feels I put it on after my shower.My face feels so soft and smooth and exhilarating and fresh.Oil of Olay makes so many great products I haven't tried any I haven't liked .
Destin H.
Destin H.
Greenville, SC
Have been using this product for a while now in order to prevent aging in the future. I do notice my skin is brighter and more vibrant. I would say that this is a great product for the price and if used generously it can be made to last.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Albuquerque
If you live in a dry place like I do you will love love love this product! It's so effective and keeps my face soft and smooth everyday! I have been buying this product for a while! It isn't to pricy and I would definitely give it a try!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Salt lake city
Honestly obsessed with this face cream! Just purchased at Costco a couple weeks ago and I get excited to put it on before I go to bed. It smells so good and the texture and thickness is just right. I'm a fan and definitely will be going back for a new bottle as soon as I'm out!
Srinivas V.
Srinivas V.
Santa Clara, CA
I have been using this product for 1.5years now and I'm really satisfied with this product. It moisturizes and make you skin look wrinkle free. I would recommend this product to be started when you start seeing wrinkles on your face.
Star E.
Star E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all olay brands affordable and work great very gentle love the feel of it has been working very well have been using it for a month so hopefully after using a while it gets better I got it at Walmart and will be repurchasing
Dina H.
Dina H.
This product is okay, but I expected it too be better based on reviews. You don't need a lot of product. I find that it leaves a sticky residue on my skin, but maybe I need to use less. I haven't noticed any benefits from using it.
Nelly B.
Nelly B.
Staten Island, NY
I have been using this cream ow for more than 5 years and it is amazing. I am going to turn 40 and no lie I don't have wrinkles and everyone always tells me I don't look my age. Love this cream. It is worth its money. I recommend it.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn, NY
My friend gave me a sample to tried. I got hooked and I use it when needed. Since I wasnt getting enough sleep. I love the texture of this cream. I started getting some dark circles after my third child. It has a great scent to me.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?