Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Lindenhurst, NY

Yes it's good but the price is ridiculous !! I try and catch this brand on sale and with the help of coupons
LOVE this and I use this every night, the winters here require lots of moisturizer and this does the trick!
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.

I love this product it leaves my skin smooth and real soft i recommended to everyone who has their skin dry
Kim A.
Kim A.
Las Vegas, NV

Love it. Moisturizes and goes on very light. Keeps my skin looking smooth. I would definitely buy it again.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Charlotte, NC

I love this cream! I can see results after using for just a few weeks. Dries fast and has a pleasant smell.
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
East Orange, NJ

I love this Olay product. It is moisturizing with a great texture. It is light and works well day or night.
Lindsey -Noree C.
Lindsey -Noree C.
Oklahoma City, OK

Really liked the warm-up feeling. It's a really good at home microdermabrasion without being too abrasion.
Le Petit P.
Le Petit P.

Totally digging the entire regenerist line! They may be pricey but they do work and I definitely recommend
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Los Angeles, CA

This has sculpted my face and made my face look rather scraggly, I grew a beard and my eyes changed color.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC

Olay sculpting cream does exactly what it says! My face seems firmer and softer giving me an ageless look.
Brandy C.