BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
This moisturizer was awful for me. It pills up so badly on my skin that I can't even get it worked into my face because the product is rolling up into gross little balls. I don't know if it's because I have such dry skin or if it's just the product but I don't recommend it.
Lili J.
Lili J.
I've used this product a few times. I never really stick to it for more than a week because it doesn't seem to do much for my skin,, other than hydrate it. I wouldn't say it's effective nor disappointing, but it's in between. It's probably not a good match for my skin type.
Monica Q.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
This cream moisturizer is my go-to for supple and hydrated skin. I purchase this at Costco in bulk when I can but when it's not available I can easily find it at target, Walmart, cvs or Walgreens. For the price and how long it lasts (a little cream goes a long way!) you can't beat it! Definitely recommend. Five out of five!
Kat H.
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Although this cream was somewhat moisturizing and thick, I don't feel that my skin necessarily soaked up the moisture. I tried to apply my makeup on top of the moisturizer and it looked awful. It's helped with my dry skin a little bit. I don't think I'll purchase again.
Ellie P.
Ellie P.
Birmingham, AL
Amazing cream. Use this product sparingly every night. Little bit on the pricey side but so worth it. It doesn't cause me to break out at all and isn't oily. Very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good facial cream.
Tori H.
Tori H.
Ohio
Packaging is great. When I first opened the cup of cream, it was very appealing to my eyes. Not only makes your skin shine and gives a natural follow but hydrates and lasts long. Not very pricey for such a great product. Picked this up at target and will be buying again!
Amy  T.
Amy T.
Sacramento, CA
While I hate it because of it reminds me of old women, I love how it turns out on my skin. My skin feels hydrated and supple when I use this. However, it is only best to use at night as the micro thingy glisten under lighting. If you wear it during the day and go outside, and if you have oily skin like me, you will be a disco ball at the party. Other than that, great product!
Theresa P.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
This cream is amazing! Not only does it smell lovely but it is very light. I have used Rodan & Fields and I must say this works just as well, if not better! It definitely smells and feels better on my skin. The price is very reasonable since it lasts for such a long time.
Maritza L.
Maritza L.
I use this cream every night on my daily routine. I love applying it under my eyes, it gives me a hydrating feeling. I purchased this product at my local Walmart, very inexpensive and I would purchase this product again. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Heidi T.
Heidi T.
Syracuse , UT
I am only a week into using this product but so far have been pleasantly surprised. The formula is light weight and doesn't clog my pores and my skin feels refreshed and soft. It's still early to tell if the wrinkle reducing agent is working but I have high hopes!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?