Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Natasha M.
This moisturizer was awful for me. It pills up so badly on my skin that I can't even get it worked into my face because the product is rolling up into gross little balls. I don't know if it's because I have such dry skin or if it's just the product but I don't recommend it.
Cheryl R.
Rockwall, TX
I end my skin routine every night with this cream.  I has no fragrance and is so full of good antioxidants it's amazing it's sold in drug stores. I couldn't see myself using any other night cream. When I wake up in the morning my face looks and feels so hydrated.
Lili J.
I've used this product a few times. I never really stick to it for more than a week because it doesn't seem to do much for my skin,, other than hydrate it. I wouldn't say it's effective nor disappointing, but it's in between. It's probably not a good match for my skin type.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
This cream is amazing! Not only does it smell lovely but it is very light. I have used Rodan & Fields and I must say this works just as well, if not better! It definitely smells and feels better on my skin. The price is very reasonable since it lasts for such a long time.
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Although this cream was somewhat moisturizing and thick, I don't feel that my skin necessarily soaked up the moisture. I tried to apply my makeup on top of the moisturizer and it looked awful. It's helped with my dry skin a little bit. I don't think I'll purchase again.
Tori H.
Ohio
Packaging is great. When I first opened the cup of cream, it was very appealing to my eyes. Not only makes your skin shine and gives a natural follow but hydrates and lasts long. Not very pricey for such a great product. Picked this up at target and will be buying again!
Ellie P.
Birmingham, AL
Amazing cream. Use this product sparingly every night. Little bit on the pricey side but so worth it. It doesn't cause me to break out at all and isn't oily. Very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good facial cream.
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
If there was any product I could give 10 stars to, it would be this face cream! I absolutely love this! I have noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin since using. My skin is softer, smoother and my fine lines are less noticeable. Love, love this face cream!
Amy  T.
Sacramento, CA
While I hate it because of it reminds me of old women, I love how it turns out on my skin. My skin feels hydrated and supple when I use this. However, it is only best to use at night as the micro thingy glisten under lighting. If you wear it during the day and go outside, and if you have oily skin like me, you will be a disco ball at the party. Other than that, great product!
Maritza L.
I use this cream every night on my daily routine. I love applying it under my eyes, it gives me a hydrating feeling. I purchased this product at my local Walmart, very inexpensive and I would purchase this product again. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Brandy C.