Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Destin, FL

Nice consistency...easy to apply, nice NO SCENT...FEELS GOOD! Great for pm use in conjunction with other products
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Lomira, WI

I really like this product. I like how it feels and how it feels on my skin. I will continue to use this product.
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC

My aunt uses this and she loves it. She says that it has helped her skin a lot. It's the only thing she will use.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Oak Ridge, TN

I live on this cream. It has a remarkable effect on my skin, so much so that I always use it on my hands as well.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kennewick, WA

Again received a sample of this in the mail and u now live it and the way my skin feels, no oily feeling anymore.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

My mother uses this all the time and she loves it! at walmart its about 22 dollars , but she loves this product .
Pragya G.
Pragya G.

Great product that doesn't cost a lot of money. I actually see the difference in my skin when I use this product.
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN

Use the collection. I have oily/ ache pron skin and this does not break Mr put. Love it. Repeat user. Recommended
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.

I just started using it and try to use it when I remember. My skin feels soft and moisterized but so far so good
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now