Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Atlantic, IA
Moisturized my skin very well and helps with the tone got to try a sample from pinch me
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Norfolk, VA
Jan. 7, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Nothing to say besides great great great. Awesome scent feels light when you put it on.
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
Nov. 30, 2015, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
I like this moisturizer. My mother always buys it so I usually borrow some from her :)
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Sebring, OH
This product goes on smooth. Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Has a good scent.
lauren d.
lauren d.
Alvin, TX
March 21, 2016, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Not too bad, but did not see the results as promised. Smell is nice and easy to apply.
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Hoschton, GA
Aug. 1, 2016, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
I liked the way it made my skin feel. Very nice. But I wasn't a huge fan of the smell.
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Wadesboro, NC
I realllllly wanted to like this cream but it broke me pyramid stung my face terribly.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL
Its an okay product. It burns my skin so not sure if i just have sensitive skin or not
Arcelia G.
Arcelia G.
Bellevue, NE
A little goes a long way with this product. So worth the price and smells really good
Priscilia E.
Priscilia E.
Dallas, TX
Sept. 16, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Face Moisturizer 1.7Oz With Bonus Trial Size Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream 0.17Oz
My holy grail! !!! Never leave my face with out it! All great things to say about it!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?