Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Louisville
I really like this face cream. The packaging is nice and a little bit of product really goes a long way. I use it before bed and it helps my skin feel healthy and hydrated, although it can make it a little oily. It's a little pricey but it's easy to find at drugstores and high quality
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
I purchased this cream at Duane Reade. It comes in a cute little red jar in a small box. It was on the pricier side but I still have it a shot (I used it for two months). I'm not sure if it did anything, because I'm still pretty young and I'm not really showing any signs of aging yet.
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
White City , OR
Olay has won my vote! Why you ask? These product rival high end moisturizers and serums. They are emollient, not greasy, not overly scented, and packed with incredible nutrients for your skin. My skin loves these products. No breakouts, just reduced wrinkles And fine lines. And they come in travel or trial sizes. I just love that option.
Tela F.
Tela F.
Williamstown, NJ
It made my skin bounce back and surprisingly made most of my smile lines disappear. I've used this multiple times. Effective but doesn't moisturize my skin which I think it should it made my skin feel dry. The packaging was simple. I would buy again and I definitely recommend to others.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Hillsborough, NC
Great product!  I have used this many, many times.  I find it is a much better product, especially for the price, than some of the more expensive similar products.  I have recommended this many times to friends.  Will continue to purchase this product.
Sunni S.
Sunni S.
It smells pleasent, leaves skin pretty smooth. VERY little needed to do the job, however, it is a very little jar, so you find yourself using very little! The price tag is bigger than the jar, if ya know what I mean. I like it, but to be honest, I would probably do just as well with what I've been using, which is Eucerin - the heavy moisturizer. I've seen no additional benefits concerning the idea that it is for aging skin . Nothing. Nada.

It's a nice lotion, but that's all it is.
Livia C.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
I am a little more than a few weeks ago I was wondering if I have can you please let me to do this is the best regards to the inbox folder and then I will have to do this it would be great to hear from the other hand if we e to be able to get the same as a result I have to
linda s.
linda s.
Huntington beach, CA
I use to use ponds as face lotion and was never completely satisfied and one day figured I'd try olay out I have dry but oily skin and olay just moisturized my skin so well and not only that I noticed I didn't look so oily during the day and my foundation didn't have to be retouched and fixed as often as using ponds!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
This moisturizer was awful for me. It pills up so badly on my skin that I can't even get it worked into my face because the product is rolling up into gross little balls. I don't know if it's because I have such dry skin or if it's just the product but I don't recommend it.
Keisi T.
Keisi T.
Ridgewood , NY
I use this cream for my face before I got to sleep. I bought it at my local pharmacy and loved it ever since. It wasn't that pricey and it was well worth it. The cream brightened up my skin and made it look amazing. I even loved the packaging it came it because the little container was reusable to put anything inside once it's finished. I will soon be buying this product again
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?