Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Pawtucket, RI
I started using this cream simply because it was all I had in my house. But then I fell in love! I find now that my skin is never dry, and when I don't use it my skin gets really irritated (which irritates me). The only downside is it takes a while to use the whole jar, and once you get to the bottom it gets a little clumpy.
Micaelah M.
Micaelah M.
Hanover, PA
I received this product for free in my pinch me box. First impression is it has really lovely very light scent. I like that it isn't too heavy on my face, it is very hydrating and doesn't irritate my skin which is all great but i don't know how accurate its more youthful looking skin claims are. Nice product but not amazing
Shana A.
Shana A.
I got this product as a gift from at Target beauty concierge and I LOVE it. A little goes a long way! I've been using it for about two months and still have more than half the jar left. It's super hydrating on the skin without leaving a greasy or oily residue. I use it on my forehead as well as my cheeks (around jawline).
Maria S.
Maria S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using olay since I was in high school...it is a cult favorite of my mothers! I have super oily skin and this moisturizer my skin without making me feel super greasy! I am absolutely in love! I would highly recommend this product. While okay can feel pricey it's important to use good products on your skin!
Heather L.
Heather L.
The best drugstore cream I've tried. Doesn't leave the skin greasy and it absorbs quickly. It has won numerous awards for a reason. The best bang for your buck for an anti-aging cream. Jam packed with all the good stuff. Plus there's almost always Olay coupons floating around out there to make the deal even sweeter!
Alex A.
Alex A.
Cupertino, CA
This is a great cream that is way more affordable then luxury creams that in my personal experience did not work as well. I would definitely buy/gift this to someone else. However i did hear from one of my friends that the consistency was too thick for her to feel comfortable wearing it so try to keep that in mind.
Laura T.
Laura T.
Victorville, CA
I bought this for my mother because she was feeling down on herself and thought she had too many wrinkles. I disagree but none the less this worked out perfectly. It is a little on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a good wrinkle cream then i think that you should give this a try.
Randi T.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
I received a sample of this from PinchMe.com
This one time use sample was not enough to make an informed decision about product quality. Felt nice, left a pearly glow, but was fairly thin and did not feel moisturizing. No noticeable scent - good or bad - but I prefer a pleasant scent for my facial moisturizers.
Brielle B.
Brielle B.
Roseville, MI
I'm very young but I think prevention is very important. My mom had this in our bathroom and I picked it up. I love the light scent and how it makes my face feel. It's very moisturizing and I feel like I'm using a luxurious product. I probably won't buy it on my own until I'm older but I'll continue to use it.
Nunyah F.
Nunyah F.
Vancouver, WA
Good but intense for my skin. I have sensitive skin so I can only use this every now and then, but I feel like I can see a difference in the forehead creases that i have when I use it. the texture is creamy but with a slightly gritty feel. I found that to be unexpected when i first tried it. over all not bad.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?