BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Carmelita G.
Carmelita G.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually really love this cream as does my mom. I found out about this product when I ran out of my old face cream and decided to borrow some from my moms room. It doesn't make your face feel oily or like you have too much on with this cream . That is one of the many thing I like about this cream, I just love how light it feels.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
The product is actually so refreshing and helpful!! I didn't think at my age (28) I would be using a product like this but honestly it has nothing to do with age or gender, just skin. It doesn't stay oily and my skin absorbs it quickly. It feels super moisturized and I am after just a short few days I can already see a difference!
Amy T.
Amy T.
I use this at night in conjunction with the Micro-Sculpting serum. My skin is well hydrated, smooth and 'brighter' since using this. Again, I do use this along with other Regenerist products so I can't say how effective it is alone but used along with other products, it's great. It's thick and rich - that's why I use it at night.
April P.
April P.
It does okay for a drugstore brand but it caused a couple of cystic pimples on my face although I hadn't had a pimple since I got pregnant with my now 3 year old son. If you've never been prone to breakouts and can't afford a higher end product it would be okay. I didn't use it long enough to see the effects after continued use.
Krista W.
Krista W.
I received Olay Regenerist Micro-sculpting cream as a same, and I have been pleasantly surprised by it's quality. It does have a very light scent when applying, but it fades quickly. It has a smooth fairly thin texture which is nice in the summer. It keeps my face moisturized and smooth for the whole day. Definitely recommend.
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Troy, Mo
I can't say for sure if my results are just in my head or not but I feel that in thr three weeks I've been using this I have seen a pretty good change in my fine lines and around the eyes. I'm going to continue for awhile to make sure. And it has a pleasant smell to it so that makes it just that much easier to use every night!
Faith A.
Faith A.
Lake Grove, NY
I know I am quite young to start doing this, but I hve realized recently, being in college causes extreme baggage under my eyes from lack of sleep. I started using this eye cream to tighten my face and give me the youthful glow I'm supposed to have. It is so amazing! I couldn't believe my eyes! It leaves my skin tight and firm
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
This really moisturized my skin and improved my skin tone and evened out color. It works better than most drugstore products. There are better products out there but it's one of the best in its price range. Olay has been around a very long time and they have a proven record of improving the look, feel and health of your skin.
Kaitlyn E.
Kaitlyn E.
Pawtucket, RI
I started using this cream simply because it was all I had in my house. But then I fell in love! I find now that my skin is never dry, and when I don't use it my skin gets really irritated (which irritates me). The only downside is it takes a while to use the whole jar, and once you get to the bottom it gets a little clumpy.
Micaelah M.
Micaelah M.
Hanover, PA
I received this product for free in my pinch me box. First impression is it has really lovely very light scent. I like that it isn't too heavy on my face, it is very hydrating and doesn't irritate my skin which is all great but i don't know how accurate its more youthful looking skin claims are. Nice product but not amazing
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?