Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Kenzie L.
Kenzie L.
Arvada, CO

I have been using this product for a good amount of time now and I love it. It has a nice cooling feeling when you put it on your skin, and it doesn't have an overbearing scent. It isn't too expensive if you are looking for a quality product. It lasts for a long time as well, so you won't have to purchase it too often. I might re-purchase this, but I always love to try out new things!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Upper Darby , PA

This stuff is an actual miracle worker. I'm in my 30s, but constantly surprise people when I admit it - they think I look a decade younger! I've been using this cream every night since I was 25, and I really do believe it has prevented any wrinkling - not even crows feet - on my face. I can't speak to it reversing aging, but if you use this preventatively, you can feel forever young.
Rose W.
Rose W.
La Fayette, IL

Love this product! Leaves skin baby soft. I picked it up at Walmart with a coupon and glad I did. Very gentle on the skin, no over powering fragrance. It is sold in a fragrance free version too. I use it in combination with other face products but not consistently so I can't say it has softened the look of my fine lines and wrinkles or firmed my skin but it does hydrate very well.
Emilia B.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA

I've been using this cream for the past 3 months. At first wasn't so sure about it, because I have oily skin and the texture of this cream is thicker than others. It does hydrate the skin very well and actually can be used as day moisturizer during the winter, which I've been doing. It doesn't leave oily residue and all and all very good product that I will consider re- purchsing.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Benton, KY

This is one of the best-scented face lotions I have ever used. At $20+, it is a little bit expensive for a drugstore brand but is still not as expensive as the Philosophy Hope in a Jar and Clinique Moisture Surge Relief that I have used in the past. I gave it 4/5 stars because, for me, it is not very moisturizing. I need an intense moisturizer, especially in the winter months.
Keely F.
Keely F.

I am not looking for anti aging products too much because I am just in my early 20s, but its never too early right? I thought I would try this just to plump up my skin and it did, but then it BROKE ME OUT!! This was the only thing in my routine that I added/changed and I was disappointed because I liked how plump it made my skin look and feel but it was definitely not for me.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Hillsboro, OR

I've noticed a visible difference in the tone and texture of my skin since using this product. It hydrates my skin without leaving it greasy, and the moisture lasts all day. My skin tone appears more even. Wrinkles aren't really an issue for me (yet!), and I hope by using this product, they never are. I also use the cleanser, and brightening eye cream (which I love!)
Eve O.
Eve O.

I love this! I tend to get the unscented kind because, although it does smell good, I'd rather limit the fragrance I'm putting on my skin if I can. This actually works! I use it mainly on my chin and neck. It takes a little time and consistent application but it works. It's a little pricey compared to drug store items but so cheap compared to high end neck creams.
This is a good product. Not a great product. I like that it is fragrance free. (Seriously why do any skincare products have perfume) It does not irritate my sensative skin. Mine is dry mature with rosacia. I use every night for a month. The results are that its a light moisturizer. Its not doing much for fine lines. It really is just keeping moisture balance
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Received a sample of this in a magazine I get delivered to my home. I used it last night to go out to dinner. I didn't want to put any makeup on so I tried this sample. It smelled like deodorant but not in a good way. Like that weird smelling unscented kind. I kept getting a whiff of it and it...well it didn't smell great. Glad it was only a one use sample.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now