Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a product that you can find at your local drugstore, Olay is amazing! I started using this product recently & am in love. I use it before bed, after my showers & my face feels so rejuvenated. I recommend x200!
Caley L.
Franklin, TN
This is a truly great product. I love all Olay products but this is one for the books! It works well on my sensitive skin all while brightening my complexion and giving me a great start to my day. This is a product I can stand behind!
Em M.
Santa Clarita
This helps my dry eyes a lot because it adds moisture under my eyes. The consistency is very creamy and soft which I enjoy. It is my first time purchasing the product, but I want to purchase it again.
christina B.
Pflugerville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of my favorite products. very thick and creamy, and i wake up feeling so moisturized and supple. i ran out and haven't bought a new one because i'm lazy, but i really need to get another one soon! a must.
Kate C.
Portland, OR
My grandma always said you’re never too young for an anti-wrinkle cream. I use this around my eyes for those smile lines before I do my make up. Helps keep makeup from looking cakey.
Angela H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is very emoillent rich. It has a luxurious feel to it and spreads easily over my delicate facial skin and absorbs quickly without a greasy afterfeel. Very effective.
Meggan S.
Lenexa
Makes me feel refreshed and clean.  I love the balance of this cream and how it helps keep my face moisturized all day long.  I have used it for several years.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is great! It's pretty thick lotion but it helps my face so much. I put it on at night and you can tell by the next morning how much hydrated and less dry my face is.
Rachel L.
St. Charles
The cream has the right thickness to it. The scent is light, it could be better. But it feels nice on my skin and does not give a burning sensation. It feels very hydrating.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had heard of this product before already but My daughter added this to one of my gift baskets and I loved it. Worked great on my skin! Definitely buying more for my self.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?