BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

Meli M.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
I only tried this because my mom bought it and one day I wanted to know what she liked about it so I tried some and it's not that big of a deal to me. It's probably not something that I would personally buy for myself.
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
For the price, this is a really great cream. It smells great too. After 2 weeks of use i noticed skin was firmer, brighter, smoother. i like trying out different creams but i always come back to this one bc i actually see results. i like Olay brand products in general; great drugstore/higher end products for decent prices.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
I had pretty high hopes for this product, but it's not as good as I was wanting it to be. I think it's too high priced for the drugstore, even though it's a skincare item, and I really just didn't see any difference after using it. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to see my more detailed review I posted about it.
Briana N.
Briana N.
I use this cream every night after moisturizer as I wanted to get ahead of aging in my mid 20's. It is moisturizing and not harsh at all, my skin looked brighter and my fine lines were reduced without irritation despite my use of other prescribed retinoids. Especially since it's reasonable this will be something I buy every time it runs out going forward!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Pekin, IL
I have been using Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream for several years and am extremely pleased with the results. I had some very deep lines around my chin area and within a week I was seeing a real noticeable difference. Now that deep line is gone. It goes on so smooth and leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I loved the way this felt on my skin. It definitely did not dry my skin out. I used this for more moisture for my skin. I can't really say much about "anti-aging" factors of this product, since I am only 20. I didn't tell a difference. I know my mom uses this, and loves it. Great packaging as well!
Aidan B.
Aidan B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream! So hydrating! I use it all over my face, even under my eyes at night. You wake up with super smooth skin, love it. I use the fragrance free version, just to be safe. I love this stuff, but it is a little pricey for my budget, so I wait for sales.
Deirdre P.
Deirdre P.
St Petersburg, FL
This product is amazing! I have been using it for about 3 years and it really works. I can literally see a difference over night. The only thing I notice is that at times I can be a bit sensitive to it around my eyes so be sure you wash your hands after applying in case you touch your eyes.
Tela F.
Tela F.
Williamstown, NJ
It made my skin bounce back and surprisingly made most of my smile lines disappear. I've used this multiple times. Effective but doesn't moisturize my skin which I think it should it made my skin feel dry. The packaging was simple. I would buy again and I definitely recommend to others.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Louisville
I really like this face cream. The packaging is nice and a little bit of product really goes a long way. I use it before bed and it helps my skin feel healthy and hydrated, although it can make it a little oily. It's a little pricey but it's easy to find at drugstores and high quality
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?