Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (48)
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

My mother uses this all the time and she loves it! at walmart its about 22 dollars , but she loves this product .
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC

My aunt uses this and she loves it. She says that it has helped her skin a lot. It's the only thing she will use.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Lomira, WI

I really like this product. I like how it feels and how it feels on my skin. I will continue to use this product.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kennewick, WA

Again received a sample of this in the mail and u now live it and the way my skin feels, no oily feeling anymore.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.

I just started using it and try to use it when I remember. My skin feels soft and moisterized but so far so good
Emily V.
Emily V.
Nazareth, PA

Leaves my skin soft and moisturizer. Plumps my skin to erase wrinkles and fine lines. I like the soft scent too!
Misty R.
Misty R.

Wrinkles? Not on this face! Fantastic product, no noticeable smell, applies smooth and a little goes a long way.
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, Ca

I've tried it once and I kinda liked it not sure yet I have to give it a second chance but the smell was nice :)
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

I have no complaints about this product. Wonderful quality. Perfect container. Easy to store. Gentle. Effective.
Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.
Mililani, HI

When I'm tight on money, this is my go to cream. It gets the job done without putting a big hole in your wallet.
Brandy C.