Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Tiana H.
Tiana H.
Atlantic City, NJ
This product is great. Love the brand. Gets the job done. I would highly recommend this.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
My absolute favorite! It's light and really hydrates my skin leaving it smooth and soft.
Stephaine H.
Stephaine H.
Jan. 13, 2016, 9:50 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Never really seen a difference, maybe it's just me! Lovely feel/look but just not for me
Ann M.
Ann M.
This product is great especially the price and works just as great as the expensive kind
Sammy M.
Sammy M.
Love this facial cream. It so thick and not too oily. Works great before bed and morning
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Council Bluffs, IA
This was a good product. After using it for awhile, I noticed the difference in my skin.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Norfolk, VA
Jan. 7, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Nothing to say besides great great great. Awesome scent feels light when you put it on.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Atlantic, IA
Moisturized my skin very well and helps with the tone got to try a sample from pinch me
Katie B.
Katie B.
Litchfield, OH
Feb. 3, 2016, 9:56 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
It has significantly diminished my fine lines. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
El Paso, TX
Very soothing on the skin, felt fresh compared to greasy, definitely would recommend it
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?