Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Crystal J.
Crystal J.
East Orange, NJ

I love this Olay product. It is moisturizing with a great texture. It is light and works well day or night.
LOVE this and I use this every night, the winters here require lots of moisturizer and this does the trick!
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Los Angeles, CA

This has sculpted my face and made my face look rather scraggly, I grew a beard and my eyes changed color.
Le Petit P.
Le Petit P.

Totally digging the entire regenerist line! They may be pricey but they do work and I definitely recommend
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC

Olay sculpting cream does exactly what it says! My face seems firmer and softer giving me an ageless look.
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
Vermilion, Oh

I use this cream religiously and I can not only feel the difference it's made but I can see it. I love it
Tiffanie R.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA

I'm still on the fence with it. I'm not seeing any results it claims. and for the price of should do more
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA

I love this moisturizer! I've loved Olay since I was a child. It always makes my skin so soft and supple.
Glory F.
Glory F.
New Haven, CT

Great product I loved how it feels on my skin this just the sample of it I will be buying the bigger size
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA

Olay regenerist It's really a super cream, feels good on your face and it doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Brandy C.