Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Deirdre P.
St Petersburg, FL
This product is amazing! I have been using it for about 3 years and it really works. I can literally see a difference over night. The only thing I notice is that at times I can be a bit sensitive to it around my eyes so be sure you wash your hands after applying in case you touch your eyes.
Kayla H.
North Providence
Loved how this made my skin look apon applying it. Seemed healthy and luminous.However, I have acne prone skin and this made me develop cystic acne while using it. If it weren't for that, i would have given this a higher rating. So if you don't have sensitive acne prone skin, give this a shot!
Angela S.
I use this product on my fine lines and crows feet at the corners of my eyes. This is my go to product for anti aging. It applies easily and leaves your skin feeling tingly and refreshed. It has diminished some of my wrinkles and tightened my skin. For small things you should give it a try.
Tela F.
Williamstown, NJ
It made my skin bounce back and surprisingly made most of my smile lines disappear. I've used this multiple times. Effective but doesn't moisturize my skin which I think it should it made my skin feel dry. The packaging was simple. I would buy again and I definitely recommend to others.
Katrina B.
I purchased this cream at Duane Reade. It comes in a cute little red jar in a small box. It was on the pricier side but I still have it a shot (I used it for two months). I'm not sure if it did anything, because I'm still pretty young and I'm not really showing any signs of aging yet.
Katherine F.
Louisville
I really like this face cream. The packaging is nice and a little bit of product really goes a long way. I use it before bed and it helps my skin feel healthy and hydrated, although it can make it a little oily. It's a little pricey but it's easy to find at drugstores and high quality
Kiara C.
Orlando , FL
I finally got my hands on this bad boy. I received this at the Blogher17 expo as a sample and it was full size (Thank God) because my mom already took some out for herself without my permission lol I've been using it for some time now and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It feels moisturized and soft. Will have to wait for long term use and a couple more months to notice other things such as tightening of the skin and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Michelle K.
Spring Hill, FL
I love this cream for under my eyes at night I hope to think that it's working ahead of time so I don't get any wrinkles yet. I have loved it so far but don't know if it is my favorite yet.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
I love all things Regenerist!! This cream really does do all it claims. Granted, the results will vary with each individual but, for me, it significantly improved the appearance and the feel of my skin!
Stephanie B.
Hillsborough, NC
Great product!  I have used this many, many times.  I find it is a much better product, especially for the price, than some of the more expensive similar products.  I have recommended this many times to friends.  Will continue to purchase this product.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?