Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (42)
Molly M.
Molly M.

I love this super cream I put it on every night before bed and my skin feels so nice and replenished the next morning
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Talisheek, LA

This product is great for moisturizing. It's not oily and has a fresh scent. I would definitely recommend to someone.
I use this cream every day! I feel like like it helps with the aging process and my skin feels great after i use it.
Ivy M.
Ivy M.
Centereach, NY

This product is okay. Didn't really care for the scent and it's too thick for my liking. Better if you have dry skin
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Murphy, TX

This stuff feels amazing! It is super moisturizing. I don't know if it reduces fine lines but it feels like it does.
Manijeh E.
Manijeh E.
Ottawa

Love this product, it is perfect for my skin, hydrated nd moisturized my skin. GOT rid of my wrinkles in two weeks.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Johnson City

Leaves your face feeling new it helps with dark circles under your eyes and dry skin would recommend over any brand
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, WV

I love ALL Olay products so it was nothing new when I tried the Regenerist and I loved it just as much as the rest.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Orlando, FL

I like this cream for it's performance. Very moisturizing but it is a little heavy if you have naturally oily skin.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Provides great moisture that is long lasting. Use this daily now morning and night and love the feel and the scent.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now