BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Greenbelt, MD
Nothing specifically wrong with this cream, it just didn't sit well on my face and didn't seem to do anything to improve my skin tone. So when my mom mentioned she needed a new moisturizer, I happily gave it to her - her skin is a lot easier than mine.
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
I noticed an incredible difference in my skin's texture after the first use. It's totally worth the small investment and I love that you can find it in almost all drug stores. Great product that won't leave your skin feeling oily or weighed down with gunk.
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Storm Lake
Probably one of the best products I ever use to begin my day. I also put it on before makeup use to make sure I have nice moisturized skin. I love the container it's in but the packaging could use some work, doesn't really grab my attention on the shelf.
RaeAnn R.
RaeAnn R.
Hemet
I have been using this product for about four months now and I have not noticed a difference in my fine lines or my puffiness. I keep using it because I don't want it to go to waist. I will definitely be looking for another type of eye cream next time.
sayra s.
sayra s.
Works very well on anyone with fine lines, smoothed out almost everything! Also, it hydrates my combination skin very well! One issue I have is that there's too little product! The rest is to die for and I would recommend it to anyone with a budget!
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
Just started using this for two weeks so I can't say much. I haven't seen much of a difference. I get the moisture I need for the day but that's a lot it. I have pretty normal skin, but I still want miracles...or at least some noticeable difference.
Sabeena R.
Sabeena R.
Houston , TX
This is the first drugstore anti aging cream that I purchased and I keep coming back to it! It has a thick consistency that quenches my dry skin. I use it twice daily and it wears great under makeup as well.I love the smoothness it gives my face.
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
This cream is magical! Is pricey but very much worth it. It's gentle and very luxurious and I can definetly compare it to any high end ones I've tried. After a week you can visibly see tightness and brightness in your skin. Highly highly recommended
Navid A.
Navid A.
Los Angeles, CA
This cream is okay, it's freshening but it was a little harsh to my skin. It does it's job but it's harsh to my skin time. The price was right. And the packaging was plain and simple. If you have sensitive skin you might find it a little harsh.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Very nice moisturizing cream. It is rather thick so I would only use it at night. Really does work over time but rather expensive. Not as bad as a cream from a high end brand though. Good quality for the price. Don't get it in your eyes. It will burn
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?