Add a Photo

Photos (45)
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Burlington

I Love the way this leaves face feeling so soft and still clean! My makeup goes on so easy and flawless after using this.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Henderson, NV

I received a trail size of this product and so far I absolutely love it. Olay has amazing products and so I'm a huge fan.
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Benton Harbor, MI

All Play products please me, try just don't smell pleasing. I just switched to using plain old Baby Lotion smells better.
Taelor A.
Taelor A.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love Olay so much but I wasn't a huge fan of this product I didn't like the way it felt on my face but that's just me.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Durham, NC

Using this product I have seen a huge difference in my face. My skin seems tighter and the wrinkles are less noticeable.
Katie W.
Katie W.
London, KY

Bought this for my mother. She liked it so much I had to get some as well. You're definitely getting your money's worth.
Peggy K.
Peggy K.
Phoenix, AZ

I used this it it was gone. I used this ever night love it. I got in a starter kit and bought it after the kit was done.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Rockaway Park, NY

Very thick and perfect for night time use. It really smooths the skin and I wake up with my skin still feeling amazing.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Irving, TX

I love this product so much I couldn't imagine using anything else besides this. It has helped out so Much with my skin
Ameerah S.
Ameerah S.
East Orange, NJ

This is a good product. I don't really have aging issues but I love the youthful glow it enhances after I do my makeup.
Brandy C.