Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Emily G.
Medina, OH
Sometimes this lotion is a bit heavy- especially in the summer. However, when my face gets really dry, nothing cuts through the dryness like this lotion. It smells nice, it's soft and doesn't clog my pores.
Brianna N.
Mcsherrystown, PA
I received a tiny sample of this. I decided to try out only on half my face, within two days could see and feel a difference in my skin and wrinkles. Got a coupon with my sample definitely going to purchase.
Medie X.
I swear by this product! I've been using this at night time, following with a neck and face massage and my face has looked much toner. It can be pricey for a drugstore product but it's definitely worth it! :)
Sara M.
Apple Valley, CA
I have used several different brands and found that Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is the best product offered at the drug/convenience store. I saw the difference within days. It does not leave an oily feeling and didn't cause my skin to break out. It's comparable to Avon's Anew.
Carmelita G.
Los Angeles, CA
I actually really love this cream as does my mom. I found out about this product when I ran out of my old face cream and decided to borrow some from my moms room. It doesn't make your face feel oily or like you have too much on with this cream . That is one of the many thing I like about this cream, I just love how light it feels.
Cassandra L.
This cream is great if you get the one with sunscreen because it has SPF. However, I saw 0 results. The packaging is nice and it looks great on your dresser but that's it. It's disappointing and doesn't do a good job even as a moisturizer.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have dry skin and this formulation moisturized my skin without leaving a greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles etc. so I can't speak to that aspect of the cream. Overall, I think it is a good product.
Nowshin R.
East Elmhurst, NY
It's really good for dry skin before using this cream my skin was always dry.After using dry skin product with in an hour the skin was dry again but this product is really good and it's water for my skin.
Amanda B.
Mocksville, NC
When the budget is tight and you need a good anti aging cream go for Olay Regenerist Micosculpting Cream I have been using this product for five years and its is gentle on my skin, light in texture, and very economical. I say start using it before thirty and you have no worries about aging skin!
Katy R.
Arlington , VA
I am allergic to this stuff and if you google it a lot of people are as well. I have never had an issue with any face cream, but this left me with small red bumps all over my face. I hate this stuff-- careful!
Brandy C.