Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
#contest #olayatwalmart I've been using this for quite some time while still over spending at Sephora, it has great ingredients and does not make me oily! Which is super rare. I'm happy with the ingredients for wrinkles because this keeps my skin soft and beautiful plus it smells so good is a pleasure too put on like Estee lauder or lancome
Christina E.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
I love this moisturizer. It's very creamy but it does not leave your face feeling oily. I use this at night time to help with sculpting around my chin. since I've been using it I have noticed some firmness to my skin and some lifting. I think it's a great product it's not harsh on the skin and it has a very nice light fragrance to it
adilene r.
adilene r.
New Caney, TX
If use this since i was 17 i always had an issue with ageing still do . It is very creamy it is not to big for the price but i feel it worked under my eyes wich is where i would accumulate wrinkles since i had to get up early to work .would i recommend this product definitely but Only if use as instructed if not dont waste your money.
kimmy l.
kimmy l.
This Olay product is okay with the price and quality. The thing I love from this Olay is it is very gentle on skin. I have sensitive skin, thus I'm very skeptical in applying any cosmetic on my face, but this Olay is exceptional. However, it takes very long time to see improvement. Have been used it for a year, but don't see any different.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
So I finally broke down and got me some Olay regenerist. I can honestly say that I am not sure why I waited do long this stuff is great it's thick and creamy and it soft and fluffy and smells really nice it.comes in a pretty red jar and the moisturization is unbelievable.. my face feels soft and supple and has a nice healthy glow
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
This was my first use with Olay, and I'm pretty pleased with the product. It goes on nicely - I have the unscented, and that's true - it absorbs quickly and doesn't make me break out (thanks middle-age hormones!). My face feels smooth without being oily. The only drawback is that it has a slight sticky feel to it after initially putting it on. I find waiting 10 minutes before I put on my makeup, and the stickiness is gone.
Huda A.
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
I like this for a drugstore skincare line. I like the packaging and the product itself, even if it is more expensive than expected. I usually buy this on sale and with coupons so the price is more bearable. The cream has a nice scent and moisturizers well, but I have not noticed any diminishing of my wrinkles.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
I used up a travel sized tub of this that took me almost two months to use up, so I think I have a handle on it. The smell is light to non-existent, and the cream itself isn't too thick. I have oily skin, so I have to be careful that something won't leave me feeling extra greasy the next day, and this does not but leaves my skin plenty moisturized. I'd likely purchase it in the future, especially if I could get it on sale!
Meli M.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
I only tried this because my mom bought it and one day I wanted to know what she liked about it so I tried some and it's not that big of a deal to me. It's probably not something that I would personally buy for myself.
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
For the price, this is a really great cream. It smells great too. After 2 weeks of use i noticed skin was firmer, brighter, smoother. i like trying out different creams but i always come back to this one bc i actually see results. i like Olay brand products in general; great drugstore/higher end products for decent prices.
Brandy C.