BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Elisabeth L.
Elisabeth L.
Lexington
Caused problems with my skin a lot redness and burning after I applied to the areas I needed will not be buying again or be reccomend it also wasn't very affordable very very pricey for the little bit you get will not last very long 8 uses tops in my book
Kiran S.
Kiran S.
pricey, but affordable... very effective and long lasting... gentle for every day use and not harsh ... sold at major department stores ... all of its products are #1... perfect for wrinkles and fine lines
Tamara H.
Tamara H.
Mansfield, TX
I used Olay Regenerist micro-sculpting cream for several months. It had a great smell, but was just so thick. During summer months this cream was too much for the Texas heat. I really didn't notice a difference in fine lines , but it was a good moisturizer.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Greenbelt, MD
Nothing specifically wrong with this cream, it just didn't sit well on my face and didn't seem to do anything to improve my skin tone. So when my mom mentioned she needed a new moisturizer, I happily gave it to her - her skin is a lot easier than mine.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Elmhurst, IL
I use this simple tub of moisturizer every night on my skin. I'm 24 but still enjoy using an anti -aging product to begin taking preventative measures. The cream is thick like butter and needs all night to soak in. I would recommend this to very dry skinned individuals as this is a pretty heavy moisturizer. It also has a strong but pleasant scent.
Dre G.
Dre G.
Round rock, TX
I noticed an incredible difference in my skin's texture after the first use. It's totally worth the small investment and I love that you can find it in almost all drug stores. Great product that won't leave your skin feeling oily or weighed down with gunk.
RaeAnn R.
RaeAnn R.
Hemet
I have been using this product for about four months now and I have not noticed a difference in my fine lines or my puffiness. I keep using it because I don't want it to go to waist. I will definitely be looking for another type of eye cream next time.
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Storm Lake
Probably one of the best products I ever use to begin my day. I also put it on before makeup use to make sure I have nice moisturized skin. I love the container it's in but the packaging could use some work, doesn't really grab my attention on the shelf.
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
Just started using this for two weeks so I can't say much. I haven't seen much of a difference. I get the moisture I need for the day but that's a lot it. I have pretty normal skin, but I still want miracles...or at least some noticeable difference.
sayra s.
sayra s.
Works very well on anyone with fine lines, smoothed out almost everything! Also, it hydrates my combination skin very well! One issue I have is that there's too little product! The rest is to die for and I would recommend it to anyone with a budget!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?