Add a Photo

Photos (41)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA

I like this moisturizer! It moisturizes my skin and I can see a little difference in my skin during the past two weeks.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA

I have the sample size and I recently started to use it everyday and I notice my skin becoming smoothr and brighter !
Taijah T.
Taijah T.
Princess Anne, MD

My mother uses it me not so much but I do need to start. The price is fairly decent in my opinion. It works on my mom.
Laura w.
Laura w.

This is cool i guess. i have been using it for a bit but not sure it is working as of yet so we shall see in a few wks
Selma R.
Selma R.

I have sensitive skin and olay products do not work for me but everyone is different. Personally I would not recommend
megan f.
megan f.
Fresno, CA

I love this. I use it to prevent signs of aging. I always get younger than I am and i know its because of this stuff!
angela f.
angela f.
Coral Springs, FL

This face cream works well, is not too heavy, and smells great. Great when paired with the regenerist cream cleanser.
Molly M.
Molly M.

I love this super cream I put it on every night before bed and my skin feels so nice and replenished the next morning
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Talisheek, LA

This product is great for moisturizing. It's not oily and has a fresh scent. I would definitely recommend to someone.
I use this cream every day! I feel like like it helps with the aging process and my skin feels great after i use it.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now