Add a Photo

#14 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
This stuff is awesome. It is so soft and makes my face feel amaIngZ I also put it on my neck
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Loxahatchee, FL
This is a very good cream, though it is a bit too heavy for my skin type. Has a great scent.
Grace O.
Grace O.
Louisville, CO
Jan. 2, 2016, 5:05 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Love this cream and i really enjoy how there is no fragrance, leaves the skin feeling great.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Destin, FL
June 15, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Microsculpting
This stuff is amazing, easy to use goes on smooth has great ingredients such as niaciinmide
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Laredo, TX
Doesn't go on thick, I wear my make up on top of it and notice the difference when I don't!
Antonella R.
Antonella R.
Love the product! Non greasy. Great quality and price. Definitely do recommend the product
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Rockville, MD
April 30, 2016, 10:48 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I use this before bed which keeps my skin hydrated. I wake up refreshed without blemishes.
Maria M.
Maria M.
I love this brand! never let's me down like other, you can see results quickly with this !
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Paso Robles, CA
Feb. 21, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
One of my go to night moisturizers. Wake up with super soft, hydrated skin. No complaints.
Kris W.
Kris W.
San Antonio, TX
March 8, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
It was nice, worked ok but I didn't really see any results that made me want to buy again.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?