Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Stacy V.
Marlinton , WV
I got a small trial of this product and I must say, I saw a dramatic defference in the tone and the firmness of my skin. The fine lines seemed to diminish slightly and my skin was left feeling radient and moisturized!!
Tiffany H.
I loved the way this felt on my skin. It definitely did not dry my skin out. I used this for more moisture for my skin. I can't really say much about "anti-aging" factors of this product, since I am only 20. I didn't tell a difference. I know my mom uses this, and loves it. Great packaging as well!
Lisa B.
Pekin, IL
I have been using Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream for several years and am extremely pleased with the results. I had some very deep lines around my chin area and within a week I was seeing a real noticeable difference. Now that deep line is gone. It goes on so smooth and leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Aidan B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream! So hydrating! I use it all over my face, even under my eyes at night. You wake up with super smooth skin, love it. I use the fragrance free version, just to be safe. I love this stuff, but it is a little pricey for my budget, so I wait for sales.
Lada D.
Austin, TX
Reasonably prices (especially if you get it at Costco as I did). Wonderful thick creamy consistency. I apply it liberally and give it a minute or two to absorb. The smell is nothing to write home about -- it is not something special, but it is not bad either. For the price, I am ok with it. Besides, I don't want my face cream to interfere with my other scents! The results speak for themselves: I keep being asked if I am int he low 20s, while in fact I am decade+ older.
Deirdre P.
St Petersburg, FL
This product is amazing! I have been using it for about 3 years and it really works. I can literally see a difference over night. The only thing I notice is that at times I can be a bit sensitive to it around my eyes so be sure you wash your hands after applying in case you touch your eyes.
Angela S.
I use this product on my fine lines and crows feet at the corners of my eyes. This is my go to product for anti aging. It applies easily and leaves your skin feeling tingly and refreshed. It has diminished some of my wrinkles and tightened my skin. For small things you should give it a try.
Kayla H.
North Providence
Loved how this made my skin look apon applying it. Seemed healthy and luminous.However, I have acne prone skin and this made me develop cystic acne while using it. If it weren't for that, i would have given this a higher rating. So if you don't have sensitive acne prone skin, give this a shot!
Kiara C.
Orlando , FL
I finally got my hands on this bad boy. I received this at the Blogher17 expo as a sample and it was full size (Thank God) because my mom already took some out for herself without my permission lol I've been using it for some time now and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It feels moisturized and soft. Will have to wait for long term use and a couple more months to notice other things such as tightening of the skin and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Tela F.
Williamstown, NJ
It made my skin bounce back and surprisingly made most of my smile lines disappear. I've used this multiple times. Effective but doesn't moisturize my skin which I think it should it made my skin feel dry. The packaging was simple. I would buy again and I definitely recommend to others.
Brandy C.