Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (49)
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Provides great moisture that is long lasting. Use this daily now morning and night and love the feel and the scent.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Orlando, FL

I like this cream for it's performance. Very moisturizing but it is a little heavy if you have naturally oily skin.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv

I love ALL Olay products so it was nothing new when I tried the Regenerist and I loved it just as much as the rest.
Manijeh E.
Manijeh E.
Ottawa

Love this product, it is perfect for my skin, hydrated nd moisturized my skin. GOT rid of my wrinkles in two weeks.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL

I have just started using it. I bought it from target. It's to soon to say if I see a change yet. It can be pricey
Laura W.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR

Been using this for a while now and i like it. it keeps my face real smooth and not greasy . i like that a lot that
Christine P.
Christine P.

Absolutely the best face cream for my aging skin !! It feels so smooth & non greasy ! My face just drinks it up !!
Layla A.
Layla A.

Another excellent product from Olay. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Packaging is appealing too.
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN

Use the collection. I have oily/ ache pron skin and this does not break Mr put. Love it. Repeat user. Recommended
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

My mother uses this all the time and she loves it! at walmart its about 22 dollars , but she loves this product .
Brandy C.