Add a Photo

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$10.99

$26.99

$25.37

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kennewick, WA

Again received a sample of this in the mail and u now live it and the way my skin feels, no oily feeling anymore.
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN

Use the collection. I have oily/ ache pron skin and this does not break Mr put. Love it. Repeat user. Recommended
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Yesenia V.
Yesenia V.

I just started using it and try to use it when I remember. My skin feels soft and moisterized but so far so good
Ashley K.
Ashley K.

I have no complaints about this product. Wonderful quality. Perfect container. Easy to store. Gentle. Effective.
Misty R.
Misty R.

Wrinkles? Not on this face! Fantastic product, no noticeable smell, applies smooth and a little goes a long way.
Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.
Mililani, HI

When I'm tight on money, this is my go to cream. It gets the job done without putting a big hole in your wallet.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Nazareth, PA

Leaves my skin soft and moisturizer. Plumps my skin to erase wrinkles and fine lines. I like the soft scent too!
Gloria A.
Gloria A.
Santa Ana, Ca

I've tried it once and I kinda liked it not sure yet I have to give it a second chance but the smell was nice :)
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Pickerington, OH

Love this stuff. Creamy, not oily. Improved my skin from being dry to perfect. I highly recommend this product.
Brandy C.