Add a Photo

#15 in Anti-Aging

Photos (52)
R A.
R A.

Great moisturizer, leaves my skin feeling smooth. Love the way it make my skin feel & look, help with wrinkles
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Lincoln, NE

This facial creme has a great smell. It is somewhat pricey, but it is effective and it has never disappointed!
Natashia S.
Natashia S.
Stockbridge, GA

Absolutely love this cream. Not oily and has a good scent. Is worth the price. I use it everyday before work.
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Chula Vista, CA

When I use regularly i can deginately tell the difference. It keeps my face hydrated and tames my fine lines.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Omaha, NE

This cream soaks into the skin very nicely. It is non greasy and has reduced the appearance of some wrinkles.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Leann LeGrant 1.
Sedalia, MO

I turned fifty this year so any help I can get ill take and I can always seem to find it with the Olay brand.
I was so surprised for this to work, I've always liked okay! Very good product worth the money you will pay!
Danie L.
Danie L.
Farmington, NM

My mom introduced me to this product and I'm hooked. It was very effective for her and I. Wish it was bigger
Teresa D.
Teresa D.
El Paso, TX

I USE IT EVERY MORNING AS MY DAILY ROUTINE AND I LOVE IT. iT HELPS MY SKIN TO MAINTAIN MOISTURIZED ALL DAY .
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
Lindenhurst, NY

Yes it's good but the price is ridiculous !! I try and catch this brand on sale and with the help of coupons
Brandy C.