BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
For the price, this is a really great cream. It smells great too. After 2 weeks of use i noticed skin was firmer, brighter, smoother. i like trying out different creams but i always come back to this one bc i actually see results. i like Olay brand products in general; great drugstore/higher end products for decent prices.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
I had pretty high hopes for this product, but it's not as good as I was wanting it to be. I think it's too high priced for the drugstore, even though it's a skincare item, and I really just didn't see any difference after using it. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to see my more detailed review I posted about it.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Pekin, IL
I have been using Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream for several years and am extremely pleased with the results. I had some very deep lines around my chin area and within a week I was seeing a real noticeable difference. Now that deep line is gone. It goes on so smooth and leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I loved the way this felt on my skin. It definitely did not dry my skin out. I used this for more moisture for my skin. I can't really say much about "anti-aging" factors of this product, since I am only 20. I didn't tell a difference. I know my mom uses this, and loves it. Great packaging as well!
Aidan B.
Aidan B.
Milwaukee, WI
Love Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream! So hydrating! I use it all over my face, even under my eyes at night. You wake up with super smooth skin, love it. I use the fragrance free version, just to be safe. I love this stuff, but it is a little pricey for my budget, so I wait for sales.
Lada D.
Lada D.
Austin, TX
Reasonably prices (especially if you get it at Costco as I did). Wonderful thick creamy consistency. I apply it liberally and give it a minute or two to absorb. The smell is nothing to write home about -- it is not something special, but it is not bad either. For the price, I am ok with it. Besides, I don't want my face cream to interfere with my other scents! The results speak for themselves: I keep being asked if I am int he low 20s, while in fact I am decade+ older.
Deirdre P.
Deirdre P.
St Petersburg, FL
This product is amazing! I have been using it for about 3 years and it really works. I can literally see a difference over night. The only thing I notice is that at times I can be a bit sensitive to it around my eyes so be sure you wash your hands after applying in case you touch your eyes.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
I got a nice sample of this through Ulta and thought it was quite nice. I didn't get too much product in the sample but from what i did get I thought is smelled great! The formula was more creamy and felt good on my eye areas and it didn't leave any residue or stickiness which is a major plus!
Angela S.
Angela S.
I use this product on my fine lines and crows feet at the corners of my eyes. This is my go to product for anti aging. It applies easily and leaves your skin feeling tingly and refreshed. It has diminished some of my wrinkles and tightened my skin. For small things you should give it a try.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
North Providence
Loved how this made my skin look apon applying it. Seemed healthy and luminous.However, I have acne prone skin and this made me develop cystic acne while using it. If it weren't for that, i would have given this a higher rating. So if you don't have sensitive acne prone skin, give this a shot!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?