BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kat H.
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Although this cream was somewhat moisturizing and thick, I don't feel that my skin necessarily soaked up the moisture. I tried to apply my makeup on top of the moisturizer and it looked awful. It's helped with my dry skin a little bit. I don't think I'll purchase again.
Astrea A.
Astrea A.
Los Angeles
Has a lovely scent. My mom uses this so I trust this. The packaging is fine, their target audience is obviously older women but it is still nice for younger people. It felt very light and absorbed easily. I would share this with my mom again. My eyes were full of life !
Tori H.
Tori H.
Ohio
Packaging is great. When I first opened the cup of cream, it was very appealing to my eyes. Not only makes your skin shine and gives a natural follow but hydrates and lasts long. Not very pricey for such a great product. Picked this up at target and will be buying again!
Amy  T.
Amy T.
Sacramento, CA
While I hate it because of it reminds me of old women, I love how it turns out on my skin. My skin feels hydrated and supple when I use this. However, it is only best to use at night as the micro thingy glisten under lighting. If you wear it during the day and go outside, and if you have oily skin like me, you will be a disco ball at the party. Other than that, great product!
Maritza L.
Maritza L.
I use this cream every night on my daily routine. I love applying it under my eyes, it gives me a hydrating feeling. I purchased this product at my local Walmart, very inexpensive and I would purchase this product again. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Heidi T.
Heidi T.
Syracuse , UT
I am only a week into using this product but so far have been pleasantly surprised. The formula is light weight and doesn't clog my pores and my skin feels refreshed and soft. It's still early to tell if the wrinkle reducing agent is working but I have high hopes!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Del Rio , TX
I have extremely dry skin and I use this baby every night before bed and sometimes in the morning. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It doesn't break me out like some lotions can if they're too hydrating. It smells great and a little goes a long way.
Lizeth O.
Lizeth O.
El Paso
It really works! It leaves your skin flawless. In about a week you can notice the benefit that it does to your skin. I can say that it is an effective product, and very gentle. I would buy it again anytime, as a matter of fact I still use it. I truly recommended!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
I either tend to use too little or not enough. My skin is regular/normal but it either won't have enough moisturizer or will feel greasy. I will use product if I run out of my daily moisturizer. Might be better for someone who has skin that is on the dryer side.
Shayla M.
Shayla M.
Phoenix, AZ
I use to use this product in one of my early stages of my skin care routine. I thought this was perfect but honestly I've tried better ones. It is good for anti-aging. I like the formula but I just don't reach it out that often. I purchased this product at Frys.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?