Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
this firming cream is so gentle on my skin the packaging is so pretty it's so affordable I get this at Walmart I recommend is for everyone I'm a repeat user it's not harsh at all I love this and I would buy it over and over again
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
I only tried this because my mom bought it and one day I wanted to know what she liked about it so I tried some and it's not that big of a deal to me. It's probably not something that I would personally buy for myself.
Danielle C.
This was my first use with Olay, and I'm pretty pleased with the product. It goes on nicely - I have the unscented, and that's true - it absorbs quickly and doesn't make me break out (thanks middle-age hormones!). My face feels smooth without being oily. The only drawback is that it has a slight sticky feel to it after initially putting it on. I find waiting 10 minutes before I put on my makeup, and the stickiness is gone.
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
This product is one of the most effective anti aging products I have ever used. I've used very expensive products and this puts those to shame! I am still in my twenties and plan to continue using this to hopefully maintain my youthful skin. I do notice a difference already in my skin after just a few weeks use.
Lyndsey
This moisturizing cream is very soft and silky & has a pleasant scent.  It didn't make my skin greasy.  I have dry skin with rosecea on my cheeks and chin. It did not aggravate my skin or make me more red.  Unfortunately, I didn't notice a huge differrence in fine line prevention so I have discontinued using this product and now use a less expensive cream from Olay.
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
I like this for a drugstore skincare line. I like the packaging and the product itself, even if it is more expensive than expected. I usually buy this on sale and with coupons so the price is more bearable. The cream has a nice scent and moisturizers well, but I have not noticed any diminishing of my wrinkles.
Lourdes A.
Brentwood
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream A product that can beat all the anti aging creams in the market. This cream can outshine even the higher end products. Very luxurious and smooth to the skin. Not too heavy and does not break me out. Can be use under Make up too. Not oily but is silky to skin.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I had pretty high hopes for this product, but it's not as good as I was wanting it to be. I think it's too high priced for the drugstore, even though it's a skincare item, and I really just didn't see any difference after using it. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to see my more detailed review I posted about it.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
For the price, this is a really great cream. It smells great too. After 2 weeks of use i noticed skin was firmer, brighter, smoother. i like trying out different creams but i always come back to this one bc i actually see results. i like Olay brand products in general; great drugstore/higher end products for decent prices.
Briana N.
I use this cream every night after moisturizer as I wanted to get ahead of aging in my mid 20's. It is moisturizing and not harsh at all, my skin looked brighter and my fine lines were reduced without irritation despite my use of other prescribed retinoids. Especially since it's reasonable this will be something I buy every time it runs out going forward!
Brandy C.