Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Hani K.
Hani K.
Austin, TX

This is my all time favorite , a little goes a long way, smells nice, and give my face moisturizing without oily feeling!
Christine G.
Christine G.
Vancouver

Unreal. Make say skin so so so smooth. Would buy again over and over but its a bit more pricey than I would like it to be.
Laurie R.
Laurie R.

Been very happy with this moisturizer. A little bit goes a long ways. My skin is so soft and my pores seem to be smaller.
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Burlington

I Love the way this leaves face feeling so soft and still clean! My makeup goes on so easy and flawless after using this.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Henderson, NV

I received a trail size of this product and so far I absolutely love it. Olay has amazing products and so I'm a huge fan.
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Benton Harbor, MI

All Play products please me, try just don't smell pleasing. I just switched to using plain old Baby Lotion smells better.
Taelor A.
Taelor A.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love Olay so much but I wasn't a huge fan of this product I didn't like the way it felt on my face but that's just me.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Durham, NC

Using this product I have seen a huge difference in my face. My skin seems tighter and the wrinkles are less noticeable.
Katie W.
Katie W.
London, KY

Bought this for my mother. She liked it so much I had to get some as well. You're definitely getting your money's worth.
Peggy K.
Peggy K.
Phoenix, AZ

I used this it it was gone. I used this ever night love it. I got in a starter kit and bought it after the kit was done.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now