Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Amy C.
Do I look 46? Well I am. I am using my Moms secret, OLAY. When I was younger I used to make fun of her for using "old people lotion". Turns out my Mom was pretty smart ūüėä I have been using Olay for 16 years now.
Tracy B.
Olay! My face definitely needs some micro sculpting or at least a really good moisturizer. Olay is that. It goes on so smooth and soft. My face just soaks it up. It feels so much more firmer and supple. It is not sagging awfully. Sculp away Olay.
Estefania  D.
I use this cream every night. It gives my skin a nice and smooth feeling. I even use it under my make up sometimes. It has a great smell. I find it very effective in keeping your face looking fresh and smooth.
Alisson H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This Olay Regenerist has a pleasant scent that isn't over powering. It feels nice going on and does not leave a greasy feeling behind. I've noticed an improvement on the fine lines around my eyes and so far am very happy with it!
Raquel M.
Visalia , CA
I absoluetly love Olay Regenerist! i have been using this product for yyears and i believe it has truly helped my skin stay soft and looking young. I love how I'm not left feeling gresasy or looking oily. Whats better Costco sells it as a two item pacckage for $38 instead of payong $29 at say Target
Brianna N.
Mcsherrystown, PA
I received a tiny sample of this. I decided to try out only on half my face, within two days could see and feel a difference in my skin and wrinkles. Got a coupon with my sample definitely going to purchase.
Medie X.
I swear by this product! I've been using this at night time, following with a neck and face massage and my face has looked much toner. It can be pricey for a drugstore product but it's definitely worth it! :)
Gabriela D.
I have been using this product for a month. I like how my face feels while its on, but I feel the need to re apply it about 3 times a day. This could be because of my acne medicine... but even on my forehead (which is clear skin no acne medecine), I still feel the need to re apply it.
Wendy K.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have just started using this recently so the jury is still out for me on this. I do not like that it is fragrance free. I also have not seen any difference in my facial skin. I am hoping that by the time that I finish it that my skin will look better. If not than I will not buy it again.
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
Pues use una de las muestras que traen las cajitas de Walmart beauty box... Asi que no puedo decir mucho.... pero me humecto muy bien el rostro, pero me dejo algo grasosa la cara.. no se abosbe tan rapido, por eso le di 3 estrellas
Brandy C.