Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Kansas City, MO
I loved this stuff. Made my face feel great and had a refreshed and renewed feeling and look.
Marisol C.
Marisol C.
El Monte, CA
I don't use it regularly so it doesn't do much for me but my mom uses it and seems to like it
Jerico S.
Jerico S.
Douglasville, GA
This product was OK. Didn't notice any visible results. It left my skin feeling slightly oily
Karen S.
Karen S.
March 10, 2016, 7:47 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
This is the cream I most prefer. I love the way my skin feels and looks. This ones the best.
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
This stuff is awesome. It is so soft and makes my face feel amaIngZ I also put it on my neck
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Loxahatchee, FL
This is a very good cream, though it is a bit too heavy for my skin type. Has a great scent.
Valentina V.
Valentina V.
Laredo, TX
Doesn't go on thick, I wear my make up on top of it and notice the difference when I don't!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Destin, FL
June 15, 2016, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Microsculpting
This stuff is amazing, easy to use goes on smooth has great ingredients such as niaciinmide
Kris W.
Kris W.
San Antonio, TX
March 8, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
It was nice, worked ok but I didn't really see any results that made me want to buy again.
Sierra L.
Sierra L.
Paso Robles, CA
Feb. 21, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
One of my go to night moisturizers. Wake up with super soft, hydrated skin. No complaints.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?