Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Laura W.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR

Been using this for a while now and i like it. it keeps my face real smooth and not greasy . i like that a lot that
Emily R.
Emily R.
Perry, GA

Love this product! Very fast results. Not overly heavy or oily. Perfect for everyday use. 10 out of 10 in my book!
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Lomira, WI

I really like this product. I like how it feels and how it feels on my skin. I will continue to use this product.
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN

Use the collection. I have oily/ ache pron skin and this does not break Mr put. Love it. Repeat user. Recommended
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Destin, FL

Nice consistency...easy to apply, nice NO SCENT...FEELS GOOD! Great for pm use in conjunction with other products
Pragya G.
Pragya G.

Great product that doesn't cost a lot of money. I actually see the difference in my skin when I use this product.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kennewick, WA

Again received a sample of this in the mail and u now live it and the way my skin feels, no oily feeling anymore.
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

My mother uses this all the time and she loves it! at walmart its about 22 dollars , but she loves this product .
Erica G.
Erica G.
Byrdstown, TN

I live on this cream. It has a remarkable effect on my skin, so much so that I always use it on my hands as well.
Brandy C.