Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Britta F.
Saint George, UT
I got this on sale and I'm currently using it. It works great so far. I really haven't found one that is more special than another for the price. It works just fine for me. I feel like it's a little thin though.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I received a sample of Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer. It lasted three days, so I don't know about any long term changes, but it felt light going on and smelled neutral. Depending on price, I would buy it.
Erica R.
Lebanon, TN
I love this product! I use it at least once a week and my face feels amazing! It smells like lemons and is so pleasant. It's very exfoliating and I could see a difference from the first time I used it. my face is so touchable soft and visibly smooth.
Marianne G.
Edinburg, TX
Love the product and I love the fact that the line all still smells like olay but I find it more expensive than other comparable products on the market so I use it very sparingly just because I live on a budget.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
I always use this to moisturize before my makeup and like it. It is a little pricey but it works nice! I will most likely repurchase this product again. It's a very good formula and makes your face really smooth
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I'm a big Olay fan, my mom and grandma used it,so I of course followed in their footsteps. This is a great night moisturizer. It smells, feels and has the benefits of a much more expensive moisturizer. I love it
Samantha B.
I've never actual tried this but from my family and friends who have they say it works great. They said it is gentle in the skin. And some say it's disappointing but some say it's worth it. I would definitely go out and buy this product to try it out.
Susan S.
Hampstead
I did not see any results after using this product morning and night until the jar was gone (37 year old skin). I would have liked to see a little improvement in that time span. I will not purchase again. It was also a little drying to the skin.
Heather A.
Colchester, CT
I love this stuff! I use it at night after I wash my face and the smell is amazing. Around my eyes and my forehead is where I use it. It is very thick and feels a little slick so I don't use much, beca user i have acne prone and oily skin. But it definitely helps fill in those fine lines!
Karina L.
This cream is effective, but not necessarily worth the price. I will say that this cream will not make one's face feel oily like some other higher-end lotions, but I it does not moisturize (which is, after all, the main purposes of this product) as well as the price suggests that it will.
Brandy C.