Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Laura W.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR

Been using this for a while now and i like it. it keeps my face real smooth and not greasy . i like that a lot that
Layla A.
Layla A.

Another excellent product from Olay. It really leaves my skin feeling soft and supple. Packaging is appealing too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL

I have just started using it. I bought it from target. It's to soon to say if I see a change yet. It can be pricey
Emily R.
Emily R.
Perry, GA

Love this product! Very fast results. Not overly heavy or oily. Perfect for everyday use. 10 out of 10 in my book!
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC

My aunt uses this and she loves it. She says that it has helped her skin a lot. It's the only thing she will use.
Pragya G.
Pragya G.

Great product that doesn't cost a lot of money. I actually see the difference in my skin when I use this product.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Byrdstown, TN

I live on this cream. It has a remarkable effect on my skin, so much so that I always use it on my hands as well.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Lomira, WI

I really like this product. I like how it feels and how it feels on my skin. I will continue to use this product.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kennewick, WA

Again received a sample of this in the mail and u now live it and the way my skin feels, no oily feeling anymore.
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Brandy C.