Add a Photo

Sammy M.
Sammy M.
Jan. 1, 2016, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This has become my new favorite moisturizer before I put my makeup on. Feels so great on my skin.
Trezur W.
Trezur W.
My mom tried this and she was very disappointed. She got hers from walmart and was not satisfied.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Waldorf, MD
I just started using this product but so far feels good on my face. Cant wait to see the results.
Bibi Z.
Bibi Z.
Queens
One amazing cream for face. It is one of the crams I use all the time. Helps keep my face clean.
Mannai C.
Mannai C.
Atlanta, GA
June 15, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Scent is strong but it subsides once it dries. I didn't feel it was thick enough for my licking.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Lincoln, CA
March 3, 2016, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
My favorite face lotion! I love it. It doesn't make me oily, and it only uses just a little bit.
rachel s.
rachel s.
Dallas, TX
Jan. 5, 2016, 11:35 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
Love this facial cream. It really does sculpt your face and makes it look significantly slimmer.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Problably decent for me to wear when i get older but for now in my twenties it causes breakouts.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Fayetteville, AR
Dec. 9, 2015, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Wonderful product.
Rejuvenates skin.
Makes it feel smooth and silky and I feel younger looking.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Kissimmee, FL
My mom bought me this one and it feels awesome but after a few hours it becomes oily on my skin
Brandy C.