Add a Photo

#39 in Anti-Aging

Photos (51)
Daisy R.
Daisy R.

My mother uses this all the time and she loves it! at walmart its about 22 dollars , but she loves this product .
This cream is GREAT!!! Definitely should be used daily after shower. Very Moisturizing. Works great on dry spots.
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Lomira, WI

I really like this product. I like how it feels and how it feels on my skin. I will continue to use this product.
Ruby M.
Ruby M.
Kennewick, WA

Again received a sample of this in the mail and u now live it and the way my skin feels, no oily feeling anymore.
Pragya G.
Pragya G.

Great product that doesn't cost a lot of money. I actually see the difference in my skin when I use this product.
Bonnie D.
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN

Use the collection. I have oily/ ache pron skin and this does not break Mr put. Love it. Repeat user. Recommended
Chanel H.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC

My aunt uses this and she loves it. She says that it has helped her skin a lot. It's the only thing she will use.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Destin, FL

Nice consistency...easy to apply, nice NO SCENT...FEELS GOOD! Great for pm use in conjunction with other products
Sheryl B.
Sheryl B.
Mililani, HI

When I'm tight on money, this is my go to cream. It gets the job done without putting a big hole in your wallet.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Nazareth, PA

Leaves my skin soft and moisturizer. Plumps my skin to erase wrinkles and fine lines. I like the soft scent too!
Brandy C.