Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (42)
Inessa S.
Inessa S.

One of my favorites to put on right before bed. My face breaths right through it and feels so smooth and soft come morning.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Fort Wayne, IN

Very creamy, goes on light and absorbs evenly. Nice scent. Have never thought I would spend $$ on a moisturizer- worth it!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Mcallen, TX

This is a very nice and inexpensive face cream. Anyone can use it no matter the skin type. The perfect amount of moisture.
Sony :.
Sony :.

It prevents wrinkles . After wearing it you feel like a little glow on your face. It is not super patchy or sticky lotion.
Day Day N.
Day Day N.
San Francisco

Currently using this product ,I am loving it. It's light and easily absorb to the skin. Doesn't leave any greasy feeling.
Bella M.
Bella M.
Manorville, NY

Works wonders and another tip if u use the cream under your eyes after your under eye concealer it keeps it from creasing
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL

Olay moisturizes but unfortunately that's the ONLY BENEFIT. I feel like every time I tried this cream I was disappointed!
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY

I really like the way my skin looks after using it! My skin is so shiny and glowing! I definitely recommend this product!
Hani K.
Hani K.
Austin, TX

This is my all time favorite , a little goes a long way, smells nice, and give my face moisturizing without oily feeling!
Christine G.
Christine G.
Vancouver

Unreal. Make say skin so so so smooth. Would buy again over and over but its a bit more pricey than I would like it to be.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now