Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I want to start off by saying I love this cream! I did a bit of research before I purchased this cream. It is a bit pricing but I purchased it at Sams and it had a package deal of two of these creams and a serum. I think I paid over $50. Now, why I chose this is because it has similar ingredients to higher end brands. It is a brand I trust and have been using for years. It does really hydrate your skin and a little goes a long way so you definitely are getting your money's worth. I will say that it does plump up fine lines and reduces wrinkles. I do like to use this in the evening right before going to bed so the product can absorb into my skin overnight. I would recommend purchasing this.
Elza E.
Elza E.
I bought a little travel size version and this was love at first touch! I have combination skin and during summer times (and in Houston it is almost 90% of the year..lol) my skin becomes more oily. Well, I found a great cleanser that balances my skin, and then I needed a moisturizer. I have tried all the name brands and none felt as good as this one! I ordered a big size of the cream right away because this cream feels SO GOOD on your skin! It hydrates the skin very well, it does not leave this crazy smell some creams do. I do not feel like it leaves any film. I feel like you need to give it a few minutes to penetrate your skin and voila, very nice feeling of your face. Love it!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Started using this because it comes as a double pack from Costco and I bought one for my mom. She talked highly about it and wasn't anticipating two so shared with me. I wouldn't have thought to use on myself (because it's a brand name I think of for more mature women, no disrespect-just my honest opinion before using this!!) but I really love the creamy texture and the light scent. It doesn't have any spf so I try to use either if I know I won't be outside, or after a mask in the evenings. I would recommend using sunscreen if you're using it during the daytime and will be outdoors. But Costco has a killer deal on two pack!!
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Mobile, AL
I am positively OBSESSED with this cream! I'm 35, so I'm right at the age where my skin is starting to show the miles I've traveled, so to speak. This cream comes highly recommended from fellow makeup artists and skincare aficionados, so I figured I had nothing to lose by giving it a whirl! I'm so glad I did. The formula has this fresh, clean scent- it isn't super heavy, but I always take a deep, relaxing smell of it before applying. It blends into the skin effortlessly, with minimal product needed to cover my face and neck. After around 2 days, my skin started to feel different. It felt more plump, softer- more smooth and supple. My forehead (location of my first wrinkle) looked smoother and tighter. This is my go-to moisturizer!
crystle s.
crystle s.
I recently turned 31 and this stuff has been a life saver!!!  I started using it a few years back to try and get a head start before the wrinkles set in lol.  And it last a while and it goes on super smooth and creamy and smells amazing but it doesn't leave your skin oily like some creams!  And I noticed especially around my cheeks they started plumping up more after a month of using this!!  Highly recommend!!!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Best Anti-Aging and moisturizer cream!!! I been using this creme since I was 15! I seen my Mom always use it on her face so every morning after washing my face I would put this on and I still do!! It smells super amazing and leaves ur face feeling soft and rejuvenated! It's about 20$ and last about a month. I will continue buying this. I defiantly recommend buying this!!
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, ohio
I bought this for my birthday last year. It was a gift to myself.  I am so glad I did. The moisturizing of this product is amazing. I am in my  forties and people compliment my skin. I have acne prone skin and it has never broken me out. You don't need a lot. The jar lasted me 6 months. So, when you see the price don't worry because it will last. My cheeks are more plump and rosy. I love Olay. This is my favorite product. I don't have wrinkles yet and I think I look younger.
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Orlando, FL
I finally got my hands on this bad boy. I received this at the Blogher17 expo as a sample and it was full size (Thank God) because my mom already took some out for herself without my permission lol I've been using it for some time now and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It feels moisturized and soft. Will have to wait for long term use and a couple more months to notice other things such as tightening of the skin and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Lila O.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
You know, this stuff works. While I'm normally a La Mer/Chantecaille/etc girl, I do keep this around. I initially tried it six or seven years ago, during a broke (or financially sane, lol) period, and it did the trick. It actually tightens and lifts better than La Mer, but La Mer gives a better rosy glow and is more plumping and moisturizing (granted this was my 26 year old skin assessment, so take it with a grain of salt). I've kept a jar in my beauty kit since.
Reanna P.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Wondering how this got 5 star reviews. I heard such rave things about this product and I am just not impressed. I feel as if it makes my face oily and does not hydrate as much as I like. I have not been using it long enough to notice any changes in my skin when it comes to fine lines, but I am 22 and use these lotions as a precaution. I may try to only use this overnight because in my opinion it is so thick and oily for summer daytime.
Brandy C.