Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Wendy T.
#contest #olayatwalmart I've been using this for quite some time while still over spending at Sephora, it has great ingredients and does not make me oily! Which is super rare. I'm happy with the ingredients for wrinkles because this keeps my skin soft and beautiful plus it smells so good is a pleasure too put on like Estee lauder or lancome
Stephanie G.
I used this cream until I could afford an upgrade and it did a bang up job. I didn't notice that it necessarily improved anything but it definitely prevented further signs of aging. It also has a nice creamy texture and a lovely soft scent. If you're struggling financially but still want good bang for your buck, this is a great product.
Alletse A.
I gone through the entire jar and I gotta say I this was just okay.
It lasted several months so a little goes a long way.
I only used this at night because it did leave a slight tackiness on my skin.
I didn't see any changes whatsoever and it was a little more greasy than hydrating on my combination skin.
Might be better for drier skin, I won't repurchase.
adilene r.
New Caney, TX
If use this since i was 17 i always had an issue with ageing still do . It is very creamy it is not to big for the price but i feel it worked under my eyes wich is where i would accumulate wrinkles since i had to get up early to work .would i recommend this product definitely but Only if use as instructed if not dont waste your money.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
I love this moisturizer. It's very creamy but it does not leave your face feeling oily. I use this at night time to help with sculpting around my chin. since I've been using it I have noticed some firmness to my skin and some lifting. I think it's a great product it's not harsh on the skin and it has a very nice light fragrance to it
kimmy l.
Houston , TX
This Olay product is okay with the price and quality. The thing I love from this Olay is it is very gentle on skin. I have sensitive skin, thus I'm very skeptical in applying any cosmetic on my face, but this Olay is exceptional. However, it takes very long time to see improvement. Have been used it for a year, but don't see any different.
Srinivas V.
Santa Clara, CA
I have been using this product for 1.5years now and I'm really satisfied with this product. It moisturizes and make you skin look wrinkle free. I would recommend this product to be started when you start seeing wrinkles on your face.
Dina H.
This product is okay, but I expected it too be better based on reviews. You don't need a lot of product. I find that it leaves a sticky residue on my skin, but maybe I need to use less. I haven't noticed any benefits from using it.
Stephanie E.
Round Lake
I had been putting off such a pricey moisturizer. But I am so glad that I did. It feels really good going on and only takes about a dime size drop for full coverage. It has made my skin appear more radiant then it has in years. The oiliness in these warm humid months is finally under control. This is a must buy for 2017!
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
this firming cream is so gentle on my skin the packaging is so pretty it's so affordable I get this at Walmart I recommend is for everyone I'm a repeat user it's not harsh at all I love this and I would buy it over and over again
Brandy C.