BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Callie B.
Callie B.
Camas, WA
I absolutely love the stuff. I get mine at Walmart for a decent price. A container of this this has lasted me for a few months so far and I'm definitely going to buy some more once I run out. I've certainly been able to tell a difference in my skin by using this every single night before I go to bed. So I can happily say this is not disappointed me one bit. Ladies, you need to go try this stuff!
Stephany E.
Stephany E.
Oakland, CA
I had high hopes for this product. The first time i tried this my skin broke out so much that its possible that i had an allergic reaction to it. I didnt want to give up on the product, especially since i heard great things from this cream so i tried it again. And i got the same results. Its possible that my skin is allergic to some of the ingredients but i had to give this cream away.
Jasemyne V.
Jasemyne V.
I'm kind of young so I don't see the aging aspects of this product but everything else is awesome. This cream leaves my dry skin baby soft and gives me a clean clear canvas to put my makeup on to. My face stays moisturized throughout the day and my mom LOVES it for her aging. I'd highly recommend !
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
This moisturizer has HONESTLY changed my life! For YEARS I battled oily AND dry combination skin, until I found this new Olay Regenerist line! I use my cleanser & this cream EVERY SINGLE morning & night!!! Never going back! My face used to be oily in some spots & literally PEEL in others! I can proudly say those issues are behind me!
Mey M.
Mey M.
Las Vegas , NV
So far both my mother and I are loving this product and the feel of it. After using the product, your face feels nice and tight but smooth.

2 week update: I have no need to apply my usual eczema moisturizer, this product has not dried out my skin and even though I see no signs of anti-aging yet, I am excited to see how it will perform after a longer period of time.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sparks
I have used regenerist cream since it first came on the market! It has an advanced polypeptide blend that actually makes your skin regenerate, hence the name. Similar products are used for wounds and burn victims, I originally started using it to help heal acne that I picked...it really works! (And I often get mistaken for being 10 years younger than I am!)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Malone, NY
I have TONS of fine lines on my forehead and small wrinkles around the corners of my mouth. Since I started using the micro-sculpting cream the lines have started to disappear and also my acne has dramatically reduced in the areas I applied to. I am very pleased! I have very bad acne and was not expecting this product to help with it as well as the fine lines.
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Couldn't live without it!!❤❤❤❤❤ Will turn your face and skin around!! I have been using for about 6 months and can't say enough about the difference in the fine lines around my eyes and on forehead . If you haven't tried and your 25 or 75, start now!!
Amanda  L.
Amanda L.
It's hard to say because I don't really have many wrinkles yet as I'm still in my 20s so I'm not sure how well the sculpting properties of this are but overall my skin feels very moisturized and a little firmed after applying this. I haven't noticed more wrinkles or anything. Definitely will continue repurchasing this as an anti-aging moisturizer.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
I use this moisturizer daily, but only in my night routine because it feels too heavy to wear during the day. I'm in my early 30s and just trying to keep what wrinkles I have to a minimum. It's not going to erase your fine lines (though really, nothing will), but in the month and a half that I've been using it, it's left my skin smoother and softer.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?