Add a Photo

$22.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA

I like this moisturizer! It moisturizes my skin and I can see a little difference in my skin during the past two weeks.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Irving, TX

I love this product so much I couldn't imagine using anything else besides this. It has helped out so Much with my skin
Tara S.
Tara S.
Largo, FL

I love this line of products works great and very affordable I will never buy expensive creams from the mall ever again
Ameerah S.
Ameerah S.
East Orange, NJ

This is a good product. I don't really have aging issues but I love the youthful glow it enhances after I do my makeup.
Celia M.
Celia M.
Miramar, FL

Excellent cream face and affordable, end results in my skin have been comparable with more expensive products out there
Laura w.
Laura w.

This is cool i guess. i have been using it for a bit but not sure it is working as of yet so we shall see in a few wks
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA

I have the sample size and I recently started to use it everyday and I notice my skin becoming smoothr and brighter !
Taijah T.
Taijah T.
Princess Anne, MD

My mother uses it me not so much but I do need to start. The price is fairly decent in my opinion. It works on my mom.
Selma R.
Selma R.

I have sensitive skin and olay products do not work for me but everyone is different. Personally I would not recommend
angela f.
angela f.
Coral Springs, FL

This face cream works well, is not too heavy, and smells great. Great when paired with the regenerist cream cleanser.
Brandy C.