Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
linda s.
linda s.
Huntington beach, CA
I use to use ponds as face lotion and was never completely satisfied and one day figured I'd try olay out I have dry but oily skin and olay just moisturized my skin so well and not only that I noticed I didn't look so oily during the day and my foundation didn't have to be retouched and fixed as often as using ponds!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
This moisturizer was awful for me. It pills up so badly on my skin that I can't even get it worked into my face because the product is rolling up into gross little balls. I don't know if it's because I have such dry skin or if it's just the product but I don't recommend it.
Ella S.
Ella S.
Miami
i love this cream so much! it’s very thick and nice and it seems like a luxury product. i bought it at target and you can get it at the drugstore as well. i am a repeat user i have been buying this for years it is so creamy and the best moisturizer i’ve ever used! love it!
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
As a 23-year-old, I am a firm believer that one can never start too early with great skincare! This cream helps me prevent dark circles under my eyes and gently smooths the skin on my cheeks and forehead. It also smells great and isn't too heavy to put on right before bed!
Livia C.
Livia C.
135 hillside road westfield MASS
I am a little more than a few weeks ago I was wondering if I have can you please let me to do this is the best regards to the inbox folder and then I will have to do this it would be great to hear from the other hand if we e to be able to get the same as a result I have to
Keisi T.
Keisi T.
Ridgewood, NY
I use this cream for my face before I got to sleep. I bought it at my local pharmacy and loved it ever since. It wasn't that pricey and it was well worth it. The cream brightened up my skin and made it look amazing. I even loved the packaging it came it because the little container was reusable to put anything inside once it's finished. I will soon be buying this product again
Cheryl R.
Cheryl R.
Rockwall, TX
I end my skin routine every night with this cream.  I has no fragrance and is so full of good antioxidants it's amazing it's sold in drug stores. I couldn't see myself using any other night cream. When I wake up in the morning my face looks and feels so hydrated.
Ellie P.
Ellie P.
Birmingham, AL
Amazing cream. Use this product sparingly every night. Little bit on the pricey side but so worth it. It doesn't cause me to break out at all and isn't oily. Very satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a good facial cream.
Kat H.
Kat H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Although this cream was somewhat moisturizing and thick, I don't feel that my skin necessarily soaked up the moisture. I tried to apply my makeup on top of the moisturizer and it looked awful. It's helped with my dry skin a little bit. I don't think I'll purchase again.
Astrea A.
Astrea A.
Los Angeles
Has a lovely scent. My mom uses this so I trust this. The packaging is fine, their target audience is obviously older women but it is still nice for younger people. It felt very light and absorbed easily. I would share this with my mom again. My eyes were full of life !
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?