Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Ivy M.
Ivy M.
Centereach, NY

This product is okay. Didn't really care for the scent and it's too thick for my liking. Better if you have dry skin
I use this cream every day! I feel like like it helps with the aging process and my skin feels great after i use it.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Murphy, TX

This stuff feels amazing! It is super moisturizing. I don't know if it reduces fine lines but it feels like it does.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.

Provides great moisture that is long lasting. Use this daily now morning and night and love the feel and the scent.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Orlando, FL

I like this cream for it's performance. Very moisturizing but it is a little heavy if you have naturally oily skin.
Amy R.
Amy R.
Johnson City

Leaves your face feeling new it helps with dark circles under your eyes and dry skin would recommend over any brand
Angela C.
Angela C.
Logan, Wv

I love ALL Olay products so it was nothing new when I tried the Regenerist and I loved it just as much as the rest.
Laura W.
Laura W.
West Helena, AR

Been using this for a while now and i like it. it keeps my face real smooth and not greasy . i like that a lot that
Christine P.
Christine P.

Absolutely the best face cream for my aging skin !! It feels so smooth & non greasy ! My face just drinks it up !!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL

I have just started using it. I bought it from target. It's to soon to say if I see a change yet. It can be pricey
Brandy C.