Add a Photo

#14 in Anti-Aging
Photos (56)
kelly t.
kelly t.
March 23, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Loved the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. I liked the smell and it made my face feel smooth!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH
It is ok . It kind of has a greasy feel. But once you get past that it leaves skin bright and soft.
Nilza T.
Nilza T.
Dorchester, MA
Love this product it really work I always buy it and also my mother loves it you guys should buy it
Allie F.
Allie F.
Framingham , MA
Don't notice much of a difference with anti aging (I am still young) I do like to prevent though .
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Marshfield, MA
Feb. 29, 2016, 7:20 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
My mom actually got this and I used it๐Ÿ˜‚ I love how it firms my face and depuffs my eyes surpringly
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Rome
Absolutely love this product! My skin looks and feels amazing! My skin looks younger and brighter!
Maria T.
Maria T.
Stafford, TX
It looks good on my mom's face I don't use this product but it looks good on her and it looks cool
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY
Feb. 15, 2016, 7:16 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Great product to use on neck, legs, face, and stomach! I mostly use under eyes and back of thighs
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
March 9, 2016, 10:14 a.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
I would love to review this Face cream to see how well it works out so I can tell others about it
Sammy M.
Sammy M.
Jan. 1, 2016, 5:32 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This has become my new favorite moisturizer before I put my makeup on. Feels so great on my skin.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?