Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Lexington, SC
LOVE this cream and the whole Regenerist line! I've tried all of the drugstore face creams and this is my favorite. I LOVE the scent and it hydrates perfectly. I can see a noticeable improvement in the fine lines in my face, especially around my eyes.
Faith A.
Lake Grove, NY
I know I am quite young to start doing this, but I hve realized recently, being in college causes extreme baggage under my eyes from lack of sleep. I started using this eye cream to tighten my face and give me the youthful glow I'm supposed to have. It is so amazing! I couldn't believe my eyes! It leaves my skin tight and firm
Tori T.
Tyler, TX
Part of my nighttime routine. Thick, rich, absorbs well and doesn't feel greasy at all. Is it effective? I think so: it may just be a placebo effect. I love OLAY products. I keep this in my arsenal!
Micaelah M.
Hanover, PA
I received this product for free in my pinch me box. First impression is it has really lovely very light scent. I like that it isn't too heavy on my face, it is very hydrating and doesn't irritate my skin which is all great but i don't know how accurate its more youthful looking skin claims are. Nice product but not amazing
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like use this cream when I feel my skin very dry and after I used a lot of makeup because I feel that really works with my skin! Very good value, and cool packaging, I will buy it again of course!
Farah R.
Bronx, NY
This is a great product. It absorbed into the skin quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. It also has a peasant scent that is not overwhelming. I would definitely recommend buying this product.
Julie R.
This moisturizer is not too waxy, greasy, thick, or sweat inducing! I'm sick of face creams clogging my pores or making my eyes burn or irritating my skin. This is the best facial moisturizer ever!
Stephanie D.
Benton, KY
This is one of the best-scented face lotions I have ever used. At $20+, it is a little bit expensive for a drugstore brand but is still not as expensive as the Philosophy Hope in a Jar and Clinique Moisture Surge Relief that I have used in the past. I gave it 4/5 stars because, for me, it is not very moisturizing. I need an intense moisturizer, especially in the winter months.
Shannon M.
Lorain, OH
I'm a beauty advisor at Walgreens and we got samples of this product I used it about 3 times and it was wonderful I would definitely buy this it's worth it , very effective I could tell just in the little bit of time I used it!
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!! I started using it about 6 months ago and have been getting nothing but compliments on my skin. I have recommended this product to friends, family, even strangers!! Olay had done it again.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?