Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Wadesboro, NC
I realllllly wanted to like this cream but it broke me pyramid stung my face terribly.
Brenda c.
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
I like this moisturizer. My mother always buys it so I usually borrow some from her :)
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
Hoschton, GA
I liked the way it made my skin feel. Very nice. But I wasn't a huge fan of the smell.
lauren d.
lauren d.
Alvin, TX
Not too bad, but did not see the results as promised. Smell is nice and easy to apply.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Jacksonville, FL
Its an okay product. It burns my skin so not sure if i just have sensitive skin or not
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Sebring, OH
This product goes on smooth. Doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky. Has a good scent.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Feels nice and hydrating but I also felt slightly oily after wearing for a few hours.
Priscilia E.
Priscilia E.
Dallas, TX
My holy grail! !!! Never leave my face with out it! All great things to say about it!
Arcelia G.
Arcelia G.
Bellevue, NE
A little goes a long way with this product. So worth the price and smells really good
Heather B.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
I like olay moisturizer . Feel good on your face . You need try . Buy it at Walmart .
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?