Add a Photo

Photos (42)
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL

The best anti aging cream on the market. You can see a difference in less than a week. It's very moisturizing and not greasy.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Griffith, IN

I used to love my results, but it seemed as if after continuous use it stopped helpin my skin,I was no longer seeing results.
A W.
A W.
Beaverton, OR

I finished a couple jars of this. It was okay, nothing amazing happened. It smells very good and work well as a moisturizer.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

This is my favorite face cream. Been using it for years. It's not greasy, absorbs quickly and I love the way my skin feels.
Katrina F.
Katrina F.

This is my first time to use a moisturizer that's is so light on the skin! I love the scent. I like how it's non-greasy too.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Cincinnati, OH

I've been using this at night for over a year now and really like it. I also like the fact that it doesn't make me breakout!
Misty F.
Misty F.
Naujaat, nu

Within one week of use I had a notable decrease in fine lines around my eyes and forehead, after three weeks they were gone!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rowesville, SC

I have used this several times and it works lovely....this is something I use once or twice a week....not on a daily basis.
Hendrika V.
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH

This is a miracle worker for my skin. It goes on smoothly and is absorbed quickly. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated.
Amy W.
Amy W.

Olay regenerist makes my face stay moisturize and soft. The red packaging and jar are pretty, but that means nothing to me.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now