BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lyndsey
Lyndsey
This moisturizing cream is very soft and silky & has a pleasant scent.  It didn't make my skin greasy.  I have dry skin with rosecea on my cheeks and chin. It did not aggravate my skin or make me more red.  Unfortunately, I didn't notice a huge differrence in fine line prevention so I have discontinued using this product and now use a less expensive cream from Olay.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
This was my first use with Olay, and I'm pretty pleased with the product. It goes on nicely - I have the unscented, and that's true - it absorbs quickly and doesn't make me break out (thanks middle-age hormones!). My face feels smooth without being oily. The only drawback is that it has a slight sticky feel to it after initially putting it on. I find waiting 10 minutes before I put on my makeup, and the stickiness is gone.
Lourdes A.
Lourdes A.
Brentwood
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream A product that can beat all the anti aging creams in the market. This cream can outshine even the higher end products. Very luxurious and smooth to the skin. Not too heavy and does not break me out. Can be use under Make up too. Not oily but is silky to skin.
Casey F.
Casey F.
Oceanside
I've been using this cream for a number of years now and I absolutely love it. It smells so wonderful and refreshing and it leaves a soft, velvet feeling on the skin. I find that it is very gentle on the skin and has never bothered my very sensitive skin. I wouldn't change a thing about this product.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
I had pretty high hopes for this product, but it's not as good as I was wanting it to be. I think it's too high priced for the drugstore, even though it's a skincare item, and I really just didn't see any difference after using it. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to see my more detailed review I posted about it.
Leigh Ann P.
Leigh Ann P.
I felt good going on but that's about all. It made my very dry skin, greasy and broke me out after the second day of use. I immediately switched back to my Neutrogena hydro boost gel cream and my skin went back to normal. Unfortunately, I had to return this product because my skin just didn't like it.
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
For the price, this is a really great cream. It smells great too. After 2 weeks of use i noticed skin was firmer, brighter, smoother. i like trying out different creams but i always come back to this one bc i actually see results. i like Olay brand products in general; great drugstore/higher end products for decent prices.
Briana N.
Briana N.
I use this cream every night after moisturizer as I wanted to get ahead of aging in my mid 20's. It is moisturizing and not harsh at all, my skin looked brighter and my fine lines were reduced without irritation despite my use of other prescribed retinoids. Especially since it's reasonable this will be something I buy every time it runs out going forward!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Pekin, IL
I have been using Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream for several years and am extremely pleased with the results. I had some very deep lines around my chin area and within a week I was seeing a real noticeable difference. Now that deep line is gone. It goes on so smooth and leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth. I highly recommend this product.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I loved the way this felt on my skin. It definitely did not dry my skin out. I used this for more moisture for my skin. I can't really say much about "anti-aging" factors of this product, since I am only 20. I didn't tell a difference. I know my mom uses this, and loves it. Great packaging as well!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?