Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mineral Wells
March 7, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, gentle and firm without a "caked on" feeling.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Ezel, KY
My mom and I use this product. She actually introduced me to it! I am now a huge fan of this product!
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
S Williamson, KY
Even though I'm 29 this is in my nightly routine. No plans in changing it ever. This is great stuff.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Des Moines, IA
Such a wonderful cream. The texture , how it feels it's wonderful. I really recommend it. I love it.
Lauran R.
Lauran R.
Amelia, OH
This works well even under my mineral makeup. Makes a great primer. Feels very silky and not drying.
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
I don't use this, but my mother does and she is in love. Everyone can see a difference in her skin.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Cleveland, OH
It is ok . It kind of has a greasy feel. But once you get past that it leaves skin bright and soft.
kelly t.
kelly t.
March 23, 2016, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Loved the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. I liked the smell and it made my face feel smooth!
Nilza T.
Nilza T.
Dorchester, MA
Love this product it really work I always buy it and also my mother loves it you guys should buy it
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK
This is a great product. This leaves my skin smooth and soft. I use this often and would recommend.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?