Add a Photo

By OLAY
#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (42)
I can say I love olay, I don't use much drug store products but this is one I use from drug stores! And I will keep using them!
Reylynna N.
Reylynna N.

I love this stuff. It's so hydrating and the cream is nice and thick but still feels light on the skin once applied. I love it.
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Aston, PA

I naturally have great skin so this does not really impact me much, but it keeps my skin balanced! I would recommend it though!
Megan U.
Megan U.
Pinconning, MI

I'm an olay fan. It's accessible no matter where I live and this product is just as good as the expensive makeup store brands.
Brook P.
Brook P.
Colon, MI

Was not a fan for the price. I am not interested in the moisture factor. I want my creams to effect texture and wrinkles first
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

I only had a tiny sample of this product so I didn't get to see the full results you have to use this stuff on a regular basis
Erica D.
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ

I have tried many moisturizer for my skin and I will have to say this is my favorite have been using it for the past 5 years !
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA

My favorite moisturizer! Although I have young skin this help even out the texture of my skin along with blurring dark spots.
Gurmeet S.
Gurmeet S.
Canada

Best anti aging moisturizer.pair it up with Olay regenerist serum for double effect.use it everyday twice for better results.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL

The best anti aging cream on the market. You can see a difference in less than a week. It's very moisturizing and not greasy.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now