Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Hendrika V.
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH

This is a miracle worker for my skin. It goes on smoothly and is absorbed quickly. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rowesville, SC

I have used this several times and it works lovely....this is something I use once or twice a week....not on a daily basis.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
New Market

This product was ok. My skin still needed more moisturizer. Skin was still dry. It does smell good and feels good going on.
Inessa S.
Inessa S.

One of my favorites to put on right before bed. My face breaths right through it and feels so smooth and soft come morning.
Tay G.
Tay G.
Oceanside, CA

Not bad of a product. Didn't see much change. Cute packaging though. This whole line is a bit expensive also for drugstore.
I enjoyed this product but it's definitely not my favorite. This was my first time using it. It's pretty gentle on my skin.
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Warren, MI

My mom bought this and started using it she loved it so i gave it a try . This product is good it made my skin feel so soft
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX

This is a very nice and inexpensive face cream. Anyone can use it no matter the skin type. The perfect amount of moisture.
Sony :.
Sony :.

It prevents wrinkles . After wearing it you feel like a little glow on your face. It is not super patchy or sticky lotion.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Fort Wayne, IN

Very creamy, goes on light and absorbs evenly. Nice scent. Have never thought I would spend $$ on a moisturizer- worth it!
Brandy C.