Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Ann M.
Ann M.
This product is great especially the price and works just as great as the expensive kind
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Cooter, MO
This product went on very smoothly. Not overly scented. It had instant sculpting effects
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH
Me and my mother both use this! It helps with keeping our skin moisterized and seamless.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
My absolute favorite! It's light and really hydrates my skin leaving it smooth and soft.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Medley, FL

I like very much leaves the skin nourished and is a very light cream the remociendo much
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Tiny bit goes a long way. I put this on at night and wake up looking full and refreshed.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.
Love this facial cream. It so thick and not too oily. Works great before bed and morning
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
El Paso, TX
Very soothing on the skin, felt fresh compared to greasy, definitely would recommend it
Katie B.
Katie B.
Litchfield, OH
It has significantly diminished my fine lines. It goes on smoothly and absorbs quickly.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Atlantic, IA
Moisturized my skin very well and helps with the tone got to try a sample from pinch me
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?