Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Krista R.
Smyrna, TN
I love this stuff! I got it two weeks ago today and have noticed a big difference. It smells great and feels even better on. I use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. Not greasy and doesn't leave my face oily feeling. Haven't had any breakouts either.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
I bought this at Costco to try because it was a great deal and came in a 2 pack that I split with my mom. First thing I noticed is the smell! I love how it smells fresh and slightly floral. Does it work? I'm not sure because I'm still fairly young with good skin so I guess I'll find out in a few years.
Caroline P.
Brooks, GA
LOVE LOVE LOVE the micro-sculpting cream in Olays' regenerist line! The cream is very lightweight, has a very subtle scent. This cream is comparable to the high-dollar brands and absolutely holds its place against them! The packaging is clean, beautiful, and showcases a wonderful and affordable product.
Sarah J.
This makes your skin feel like silk and I love it I have notice a glow to my face since using this and it makes my makeup look flawless as well as taking photos I would recommend using this especially to prevent wrinkles
This is a good product. Not a great product. I like that it is fragrance free. (Seriously why do any skincare products have perfume) It does not irritate my sensative skin. Mine is dry mature with rosacia. I use every night for a month. The results are that its a light moisturizer. Its not doing much for fine lines. It really is just keeping moisture balance
Elizabeth G.
I love, love, love this product. I've been using it for a couple of years new. It feels great on my skin. I have a friend who was using a much more expensive product and having trying mine Olay Regenerist, she switched.
Katie W.
Buckeye, AZ
Where do I begin with this product. Overall my favorite cream. I use it mixed in with others but this one always stands out. I always try other ones and I keep coming back to this because it works wonders, very easy to get. I have all my friends try it
Jamie C.
Waianae, HI
Wow just wow! I am impressed with the difference in my skin. I'm in my late 30's and today a lady asked if I was 22 ūüėä Thank you Olay!! I do use this with their detoxifying face wash and night recovery cream moisturizer.
Laura R.
Urbandale, IA
Smells amazing! Wake up to a fresh feeling face and also my tone got better! Evened out my skin tone and noticed my wrinkles we're going away! Use it every night for about a year now and I have only need to two this year
ACP O.
This was one of my first anti aging products. I felt like this definitely helped balance my skin. It's a great product for the price, there are a lot of great ingredients in there. If you're looking for a good product that's also easier on your wallet, this is it. It's most cost efficient at Costco.
Brandy C.