BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
crystle s.
crystle s.
I recently turned 31 and this stuff has been a life saver!!!  I started using it a few years back to try and get a head start before the wrinkles set in lol.  And it last a while and it goes on super smooth and creamy and smells amazing but it doesn't leave your skin oily like some creams!  And I noticed especially around my cheeks they started plumping up more after a month of using this!!  Highly recommend!!!
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my favorite of all favorites!! This has an amazing smell but not to strong! It's so soft and fluffy and creamy, but not to heavy on your face! Actually it's a heavy cream but once it goes on your face it's really light and when it dries it feels like you have nothing on! I put it on every night and swear by it! I don't feel like it really helps with wrinkles, but then again I don't have many wrinkles...I'm kind of just preventing them! And it moisterizes my face so well! Love it!! Does have a high price tag but your getting what you pay for, for sure.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Best Anti-Aging and moisturizer cream!!! I been using this creme since I was 15! I seen my Mom always use it on her face so every morning after washing my face I would put this on and I still do!! It smells super amazing and leaves ur face feeling soft and rejuvenated! It's about 20$ and last about a month. I will continue buying this. I defiantly recommend buying this!!
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
Souderton
It has been about a year since I've used this product so I'm not sure if there have been any changes to it. To be honest, I don't feel as though it did much of anything (of course, no miracles are to be expected with a drug store cream). It did moisturize my skin, but I don't think it is worth it for the price. I've switched to Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle cream as my everyday moisturizer--you get a lot more product for a fraction of the price. I don't know how the ingredients compare but ponds seems to do the same if not more for me.
Michele G.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I bought this for my birthday last year. It was a gift to myself.  I am so glad I did. The moisturizing of this product is amazing. I am in my  forties and people compliment my skin. I have acne prone skin and it has never broken me out. You don't need a lot. The jar lasted me 6 months. So, when you see the price don't worry because it will last. My cheeks are more plump and rosy. I love Olay. This is my favorite product. I don't have wrinkles yet and I think I look younger.
Kiara C.
Kiara C.
Orlando, FL
I finally got my hands on this bad boy. I received this at the Blogher17 expo as a sample and it was full size (Thank God) because my mom already took some out for herself without my permission lol I've been using it for some time now and I love the way it makes my skin feel. It feels moisturized and soft. Will have to wait for long term use and a couple more months to notice other things such as tightening of the skin and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
New York
I absolutely swear by this product. I've been using this cream consistently for the past two years now and it has a great formula. Generally, I stray away from moisturizers that are too rich and on the lighter side because I do have oily skin and anything too thick tends to clog my pores and cause breakouts. But, I don't want to neglect my skin so this is the perfect balance. It's not too rich but not too light so your skin feels nourished. The cream has also lightened darker areas and makes my skin feel amazing!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Orland , CA
This is a good product, I just wish it wasn't in this sort of container. Allow me to explain, over time the cream got a little runny and it got all over the lid. The formula is light and offers de-puffiness in the under eye area in a matter of minutes as it dries or sink into the skin. The smell isn't too bad but it is a little strong. Overall it was way more inexpensive than most creams and did the job so that's why I give it a 5 out of 5 (:
Joanna G.
Joanna G.
Hollis, NY
This is my go-to night cream. It works so well to keep my skin hydrated and smooth and it really does soften the fine lines under my eyes. I use this after I put a prescription retinol cream. It's the perfect combination because sometimes the retinol makes my skin peel and leaves it irritated. For a drugstore brand and for it's relatively inexpensive price, Olay's Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream delivers above and beyond my expectations.
Lila O.
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
You know, this stuff works. While I'm normally a La Mer/Chantecaille/etc girl, I do keep this around. I initially tried it six or seven years ago, during a broke (or financially sane, lol) period, and it did the trick. It actually tightens and lifts better than La Mer, but La Mer gives a better rosy glow and is more plumping and moisturizing (granted this was my 26 year old skin assessment, so take it with a grain of salt). I've kept a jar in my beauty kit since.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?