Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Mey M.
Las Vegas , NV
So far both my mother and I are loving this product and the feel of it. After using the product, your face feels nice and tight but smooth.

2 week update: I have no need to apply my usual eczema moisturizer, this product has not dried out my skin and even though I see no signs of anti-aging yet, I am excited to see how it will perform after a longer period of time.
Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
You know, this stuff works. While I'm normally a La Mer/Chantecaille/etc girl, I do keep this around. I initially tried it six or seven years ago, during a broke (or financially sane, lol) period, and it did the trick. It actually tightens and lifts better than La Mer, but La Mer gives a better rosy glow and is more plumping and moisturizing (granted this was my 26 year old skin assessment, so take it with a grain of salt). I've kept a jar in my beauty kit since.
Alexandria R.
Tucson
I used this for a long time. It really helps and it is more affordable than some of the other higher end brands. It really brightens your skin. It leaves it with a glowing finish. It also does a very good job at moisturizing the skin on your face without making it really oily. I noticed my under eye bags would subside after using this continuously. It is definitely worth it.
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
This is a good product, I just wish it wasn't in this sort of container. Allow me to explain, over time the cream got a little runny and it got all over the lid. The formula is light and offers de-puffiness in the under eye area in a matter of minutes as it dries or sink into the skin. The smell isn't too bad but it is a little strong. Overall it was way more inexpensive than most creams and did the job so that's why I give it a 5 out of 5 (:
Joanna G.
Hollis, NY
This is my go-to night cream. It works so well to keep my skin hydrated and smooth and it really does soften the fine lines under my eyes. I use this after I put a prescription retinol cream. It's the perfect combination because sometimes the retinol makes my skin peel and leaves it irritated. For a drugstore brand and for it's relatively inexpensive price, Olay's Regenerist Micro-Sculpting cream delivers above and beyond my expectations.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
I used up a travel sized tub of this that took me almost two months to use up, so I think I have a handle on it. The smell is light to non-existent, and the cream itself isn't too thick. I have oily skin, so I have to be careful that something won't leave me feeling extra greasy the next day, and this does not but leaves my skin plenty moisturized. I'd likely purchase it in the future, especially if I could get it on sale!
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Wondering how this got 5 star reviews. I heard such rave things about this product and I am just not impressed. I feel as if it makes my face oily and does not hydrate as much as I like. I have not been using it long enough to notice any changes in my skin when it comes to fine lines, but I am 22 and use these lotions as a precaution. I may try to only use this overnight because in my opinion it is so thick and oily for summer daytime.
Anna R.
Murrieta, CA
This is one of my regular daily products. I like the scent pretty well and it doesn't make my skin feel super oily or sticky like some others I've tried. It's a pretty decent value I feel for what you get and a little goes a long way. I started trying some other products with a scent I like a little more that maybe smells less chemical and I do like that better. But overall I think this is a great product.
Holly B.
I received a small sample of this in one of my makeup purchases. I didn't see the instant results that it promised on the label. It is a great moisturizer but my skin looked greasy after applying. I think I would give this product another shot, but would recommend applying it at night because of the greasy look.
Nicole H.
This cream is reviving and smells amazing, very gentle and leaves your skin bright and glowing. This product definitely exceeded my expectations with classy packaging and the amount of product that comes on it. the cream could be a little more light weight but it doesn't bother me and rally does wonders for my face!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?