Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Hannah E.
Souderton
It has been about a year since I've used this product so I'm not sure if there have been any changes to it. To be honest, I don't feel as though it did much of anything (of course, no miracles are to be expected with a drug store cream). It did moisturize my skin, but I don't think it is worth it for the price. I've switched to Ponds Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle cream as my everyday moisturizer--you get a lot more product for a fraction of the price. I don't know how the ingredients compare but ponds seems to do the same if not more for me.
Andrea H.
Fort Myers, FL
This is my favorite of all favorites!! This has an amazing smell but not to strong! It's so soft and fluffy and creamy, but not to heavy on your face! Actually it's a heavy cream but once it goes on your face it's really light and when it dries it feels like you have nothing on! I put it on every night and swear by it! I don't feel like it really helps with wrinkles, but then again I don't have many wrinkles...I'm kind of just preventing them! And it moisterizes my face so well! Love it!! Does have a high price tag but your getting what you pay for, for sure.
Crystal C.
New York
I absolutely swear by this product. I've been using this cream consistently for the past two years now and it has a great formula. Generally, I stray away from moisturizers that are too rich and on the lighter side because I do have oily skin and anything too thick tends to clog my pores and cause breakouts. But, I don't want to neglect my skin so this is the perfect balance. It's not too rich but not too light so your skin feels nourished. The cream has also lightened darker areas and makes my skin feel amazing!
Erin Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Received a sample of this in a magazine I get delivered to my home. I used it last night to go out to dinner. I didn't want to put any makeup on so I tried this sample. It smelled like deodorant but not in a good way. Like that weird smelling unscented kind. I kept getting a whiff of it and it...well it didn't smell great. Glad it was only a one use sample.
Renee J.
I got a sample of this. I have sensitive skin and t zone oily. I don't get zits too often and I am fair skinned. I was trying another sample from another company that made my face break out with 12 zits in a few days of using! Once that sample was gone my next sample to use was Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging micro-sculpting cream moisturizer. I put the Olay on at night and by the morning most those zits caused by that other product were already clearing up! My face felt so soft and looked brighter! By the time this little sample was gone that acne was practically gone and all that is left is a few light pink spots that I am sure will clear up by next month. I only used this at night and washed off in the morning. Each day my face just felt so soft and not overly greasy. My sensitive skin was fine, no breakouts and no issues. I am not sure how well it lifts and sculpts as I only had enough for a few days. In a few days though like I said a noticeable difference in skin softness, texture as far as getting rid of the acne and my face glowed! I will be purchasing a full size. I am hoping that after prolonged use it will help with fine lines and such but if not just having my face so soft and glowing is wonderful! Thank you Olay! I hear so often women that have used Olay all their life having fabulous skin and now I can see why! Sometimes that overly priced high end department store stuff is not always the best. Sometimes things you can get at your local Target or Walmart are just as good if not better and more affordable! I am now a believer in that! Good job Olay!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Very creamy and smooth on your skin. Great moisturizer. Helps minimize the redness on your face and dryness. It has a nice smell. Make sure you use it in the morning and before bed. I've also noticed some fine lines disappear. I recommend it.
Mey M.
Las Vegas , NV
So far both my mother and I are loving this product and the feel of it. After using the product, your face feels nice and tight but smooth.

2 week update: I have no need to apply my usual eczema moisturizer, this product has not dried out my skin and even though I see no signs of anti-aging yet, I am excited to see how it will perform after a longer period of time.
Lila O.
Newport Beach , CA
You know, this stuff works. While I'm normally a La Mer/Chantecaille/etc girl, I do keep this around. I initially tried it six or seven years ago, during a broke (or financially sane, lol) period, and it did the trick. It actually tightens and lifts better than La Mer, but La Mer gives a better rosy glow and is more plumping and moisturizing (granted this was my 26 year old skin assessment, so take it with a grain of salt). I've kept a jar in my beauty kit since.
Alexandria R.
Tucson
I used this for a long time. It really helps and it is more affordable than some of the other higher end brands. It really brightens your skin. It leaves it with a glowing finish. It also does a very good job at moisturizing the skin on your face without making it really oily. I noticed my under eye bags would subside after using this continuously. It is definitely worth it.
Vanessa N.
Orland, CA
This is a good product, I just wish it wasn't in this sort of container. Allow me to explain, over time the cream got a little runny and it got all over the lid. The formula is light and offers de-puffiness in the under eye area in a matter of minutes as it dries or sink into the skin. The smell isn't too bad but it is a little strong. Overall it was way more inexpensive than most creams and did the job so that's why I give it a 5 out of 5 (:
Brandy C.