Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY

I really like the way my skin looks after using it! My skin is so shiny and glowing! I definitely recommend this product!
Laurie R.
Laurie R.

Been very happy with this moisturizer. A little bit goes a long ways. My skin is so soft and my pores seem to be smaller.
Bella M.
Bella M.
Manorville, NY

Works wonders and another tip if u use the cream under your eyes after your under eye concealer it keeps it from creasing
Day Day N.
Day Day N.
San Francisco

Currently using this product ,I am loving it. It's light and easily absorb to the skin. Doesn't leave any greasy feeling.
Hani K.
Hani K.
Austin, TX

This is my all time favorite , a little goes a long way, smells nice, and give my face moisturizing without oily feeling!
Brandy O.
Brandy O.
Benton Harbor, MI

All Play products please me, try just don't smell pleasing. I just switched to using plain old Baby Lotion smells better.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Henderson, NV

I received a trail size of this product and so far I absolutely love it. Olay has amazing products and so I'm a huge fan.
Katie W.
Katie W.
London, KY

Bought this for my mother. She liked it so much I had to get some as well. You're definitely getting your money's worth.
Peggy K.
Peggy K.
Phoenix, AZ

I used this it it was gone. I used this ever night love it. I got in a starter kit and bought it after the kit was done.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Durham, NC

Using this product I have seen a huge difference in my face. My skin seems tighter and the wrinkles are less noticeable.
Brandy C.