Add a Photo

$10.99

$26.99

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

Photos (45)
Tay G.
Tay G.
Oceanside, CA

Not bad of a product. Didn't see much change. Cute packaging though. This whole line is a bit expensive also for drugstore.
Inessa S.
Inessa S.

One of my favorites to put on right before bed. My face breaths right through it and feels so smooth and soft come morning.
Hendrika V.
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH

This is a miracle worker for my skin. It goes on smoothly and is absorbed quickly. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Fort Wayne, IN

Very creamy, goes on light and absorbs evenly. Nice scent. Have never thought I would spend $$ on a moisturizer- worth it!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX

This is a very nice and inexpensive face cream. Anyone can use it no matter the skin type. The perfect amount of moisture.
Sony :.
Sony :.

It prevents wrinkles . After wearing it you feel like a little glow on your face. It is not super patchy or sticky lotion.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Henderson, NV

I received a trail size of this product and so far I absolutely love it. Olay has amazing products and so I'm a huge fan.
Bella M.
Bella M.
Manorville, NY

Works wonders and another tip if u use the cream under your eyes after your under eye concealer it keeps it from creasing
Jennie G.
Jennie G.
Burlington

I Love the way this leaves face feeling so soft and still clean! My makeup goes on so easy and flawless after using this.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL

Olay moisturizes but unfortunately that's the ONLY BENEFIT. I feel like every time I tried this cream I was disappointed!
Brandy C.