Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Rachel S.
Greer, SC
Good but I feel like the original Olay is better. I didn't see any great difference in my skin while using this. I like Olay products but I feel like the base product line is just as good as the Regenerist at a lower price point.
Heather L.
The best drugstore cream I've tried. Doesn't leave the skin greasy and it absorbs quickly. It has won numerous awards for a reason. The best bang for your buck for an anti-aging cream. Jam packed with all the good stuff. Plus there's almost always Olay coupons floating around out there to make the deal even sweeter!
Katie G.
I have used this cream for a while and it keeps my skin moisturized & fresh but doesn't really do anything as far as "anti aging" in my opinion. I'd rather pay double for something that actually works. But it's good as a moisturizer
Janera C.
By far the best anti aging cream. Blades and gentlemen this is the best moisturizer to add to daily facial routine. It depletes fine lines and wrinkles. I recommend this product and all regenerist products to people of all ages
Pam V.
Cottonwood Heights, UT
This is a pretty thick cream that I have used as a night cream. It's pretty effective but the fragrance is too strong like most of the Olay facial products are. I would recommend it if your not turned off by high fragranced facial creams. It works great on 40+ skin.
Susan L.
Seabrook, NH
I love the difference this moisturizer makes around my eyes and neck. It really helps to smooth fine lines. I do not love the smell, but it works so well that I can look past the scent! I have forgotten to put it on and can see a drastic change in the texture of my skin when I do, so that doesn't happen very often!
Vanessa M.
Inglewood , Ca
I have already written a review for this. I am a loyal customer. I have been using this for years. It smooth my skin, no wrinkles, no one ever believes my age.this is a must have. If you don't own it, then I suggest you buy it
Eve O.
I love this! I tend to get the unscented kind because, although it does smell good, I'd rather limit the fragrance I'm putting on my skin if I can. This actually works! I use it mainly on my chin and neck. It takes a little time and consistent application but it works. It's a little pricey compared to drug store items but so cheap compared to high end neck creams.
Mia g.
I saw results after the first day of application! Its amazing definitely gonna purchase again. Although I only used it for my crows feet I still results. After the first week my skin was so smooth and looked ageless , not that I'm that old. 9/10 would recommend
Krista R.
Smyrna, TN
I love this stuff! I got it two weeks ago today and have noticed a big difference. It smells great and feels even better on. I use it twice a day, in the morning and at night. Not greasy and doesn't leave my face oily feeling. Haven't had any breakouts either.
Brandy C.