Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Rockville, MD
I use this before bed which keeps my skin hydrated. I wake up refreshed without blemishes.
Kris W.
Kris W.
San Antonio, TX
It was nice, worked ok but I didn't really see any results that made me want to buy again.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Made a difference in lines but did not lift or tighten certain areas of the face and neck
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
My absolute favorite! It's light and really hydrates my skin leaving it smooth and soft.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Council Bluffs, IA
This was a good product. After using it for awhile, I noticed the difference in my skin.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Cooter, MO
This product went on very smoothly. Not overly scented. It had instant sculpting effects
Ann M.
Ann M.
This product is great especially the price and works just as great as the expensive kind
Halie S.
Halie S.
Eastlake, OH
Me and my mother both use this! It helps with keeping our skin moisterized and seamless.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Medley, FL

I like very much leaves the skin nourished and is a very light cream the remociendo much
Tiana H.
Tiana H.
Atlantic City, NJ
This product is great. Love the brand. Gets the job done. I would highly recommend this.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?