Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL

The best anti aging cream on the market. You can see a difference in less than a week. It's very moisturizing and not greasy.
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA

My favorite moisturizer! Although I have young skin this help even out the texture of my skin along with blurring dark spots.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Griffith, IN

I used to love my results, but it seemed as if after continuous use it stopped helpin my skin,I was no longer seeing results.
Katrina F.
Katrina F.

This is my first time to use a moisturizer that's is so light on the skin! I love the scent. I like how it's non-greasy too.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Cincinnati, OH

I've been using this at night for over a year now and really like it. I also like the fact that it doesn't make me breakout!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

This is my favorite face cream. Been using it for years. It's not greasy, absorbs quickly and I love the way my skin feels.
Misty F.
Misty F.
Naujaat, nu

Within one week of use I had a notable decrease in fine lines around my eyes and forehead, after three weeks they were gone!
A W.
A W.
Beaverton, OR

I finished a couple jars of this. It was okay, nothing amazing happened. It smells very good and work well as a moisturizer.
Tay G.
Tay G.
Oceanside, CA

Not bad of a product. Didn't see much change. Cute packaging though. This whole line is a bit expensive also for drugstore.
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Warren, MI

My mom bought this and started using it she loved it so i gave it a try . This product is good it made my skin feel so soft
Brandy C.