BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
This product is amazing . I love it. it smells so good I think all these products of these lines are very good. Los productos Olay no le fallas es un buen producto para la piel . Subaroma es fabulosos y si ayuda con lalineas de expresion he tratado muchos productos pero siempre tengo en mi tocador algun producto Olay .
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
I used up a travel sized tub of this that took me almost two months to use up, so I think I have a handle on it. The smell is light to non-existent, and the cream itself isn't too thick. I have oily skin, so I have to be careful that something won't leave me feeling extra greasy the next day, and this does not but leaves my skin plenty moisturized. I'd likely purchase it in the future, especially if I could get it on sale!
Huda A.
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
I like this for a drugstore skincare line. I like the packaging and the product itself, even if it is more expensive than expected. I usually buy this on sale and with coupons so the price is more bearable. The cream has a nice scent and moisturizers well, but I have not noticed any diminishing of my wrinkles.
Meli M.
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
I only tried this because my mom bought it and one day I wanted to know what she liked about it so I tried some and it's not that big of a deal to me. It's probably not something that I would personally buy for myself.
Mahaylah E.
Mahaylah E.
I like to use this under my eyes to hydrate and replenish the area! This product was sent to me so I'm not sure about the price but Olay is a trusted drugstore company in my book. Purchase this at Walmart, Walgreen's, or Fred Meyers! Would recommend to friends. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Lyndsey
Lyndsey
This moisturizing cream is very soft and silky & has a pleasant scent.  It didn't make my skin greasy.  I have dry skin with rosecea on my cheeks and chin. It did not aggravate my skin or make me more red.  Unfortunately, I didn't notice a huge differrence in fine line prevention so I have discontinued using this product and now use a less expensive cream from Olay.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
This was my first use with Olay, and I'm pretty pleased with the product. It goes on nicely - I have the unscented, and that's true - it absorbs quickly and doesn't make me break out (thanks middle-age hormones!). My face feels smooth without being oily. The only drawback is that it has a slight sticky feel to it after initially putting it on. I find waiting 10 minutes before I put on my makeup, and the stickiness is gone.
Lourdes A.
Lourdes A.
Brentwood
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream A product that can beat all the anti aging creams in the market. This cream can outshine even the higher end products. Very luxurious and smooth to the skin. Not too heavy and does not break me out. Can be use under Make up too. Not oily but is silky to skin.
Casey F.
Casey F.
Oceanside
I've been using this cream for a number of years now and I absolutely love it. It smells so wonderful and refreshing and it leaves a soft, velvet feeling on the skin. I find that it is very gentle on the skin and has never bothered my very sensitive skin. I wouldn't change a thing about this product.
Briana N.
Briana N.
I use this cream every night after moisturizer as I wanted to get ahead of aging in my mid 20's. It is moisturizing and not harsh at all, my skin looked brighter and my fine lines were reduced without irritation despite my use of other prescribed retinoids. Especially since it's reasonable this will be something I buy every time it runs out going forward!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?