Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

OLAY MAKES SUCH GOOD MOISTURIZERS! ALWAYS MAKES YOUR FACE FEEL SMOOTH, FRESH, NEW, YOUTHFUL. BEEN USING OLAY FOR YEARS. ANY TYPE.
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL

This product helps me to feel that I am being proactive in my anti-aging regimen, as it makes my skin feel tighter and brighter.
Kasi C.
Kasi C.
Jonesborough, TN

This is ok. It's not bad for drugstore. It did make my skin look moisturized but I do not feel it did anything as far as lines.
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

This light weight moisturizer is my favorite yet. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me more oily which most moisturizers do.
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH

I like the cream itself and it is very gentle on the skin. Not sure how effective it is as I never use it enough days in a row!
I can say I love olay, I don't use much drug store products but this is one I use from drug stores! And I will keep using them!
Reylynna N.
Reylynna N.

I love this stuff. It's so hydrating and the cream is nice and thick but still feels light on the skin once applied. I love it.
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Aston, PA

I naturally have great skin so this does not really impact me much, but it keeps my skin balanced! I would recommend it though!
Megan U.
Megan U.
Pinconning, MI

I'm an olay fan. It's accessible no matter where I live and this product is just as good as the expensive makeup store brands.
Brook P.
Brook P.
Colon, MI

Was not a fan for the price. I am not interested in the moisture factor. I want my creams to effect texture and wrinkles first
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now