Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL

Olay moisturizes but unfortunately that's the ONLY BENEFIT. I feel like every time I tried this cream I was disappointed!
Katie W.
Katie W.
London, KY

Bought this for my mother. She liked it so much I had to get some as well. You're definitely getting your money's worth.
Peggy K.
Peggy K.
Phoenix, AZ

I used this it it was gone. I used this ever night love it. I got in a starter kit and bought it after the kit was done.
Taelor A.
Taelor A.
Fredericksburg, VA

I love Olay so much but I wasn't a huge fan of this product I didn't like the way it felt on my face but that's just me.
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
Durham, NC

Using this product I have seen a huge difference in my face. My skin seems tighter and the wrinkles are less noticeable.
Ameerah S.
Ameerah S.
Newark, NJ

This is a good product. I don't really have aging issues but I love the youthful glow it enhances after I do my makeup.
Celia M.
Celia M.
Miramar, FL

Excellent cream face and affordable, end results in my skin have been comparable with more expensive products out there
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA

I like this moisturizer! It moisturizes my skin and I can see a little difference in my skin during the past two weeks.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Largo, FL

I love this line of products works great and very affordable I will never buy expensive creams from the mall ever again
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Irving, TX

I love this product so much I couldn't imagine using anything else besides this. It has helped out so Much with my skin
Brandy C.