Add a Photo

Photos (45)
amanda k.
amanda k.
Crosby, TX

Love love love it. Use it every night and every morning. When you use it with the wash and the eye cream you get incredible results.
Jamilah G.
Jamilah G.
Phila, Pa

30 days of this stuff and you will not be disappointed I love it cause it's not expansive like everything else I tried great product
Maria Elena F.
Maria Elena F.
Warrington, PA

Definitely a great cream my go to face cream you don't always have to spend lots of money do have good products definitely recommend
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Charleston, WV

Product was not too greasy but found it hydrating. Did not cause any breakouts. I could see some decrease in appearance of wrinkles.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Escondido, CA

I just recently purchased this product. So far I have not seen a very big difference on my skin. I do like the texture of the cream.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Choctaw, OK

Love this cream! I put it on at night and wake up to refreshed skin in the morning with noticeably fewer lines and more supple tone.
Danica C.
Danica C.
Lake Villa, IL

Awesome product! I would use this again! Feels nice, lightweight, and refreshing. It's a really nice packaging. It's gentle to skin.
Naomi H.
Naomi H.

Didn't like the film this seemed to leave on my skin. Made it feel more oily that it already is. Won't be buying this product again.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Fullerton, CA

I just started using this product but so far it is nice. It's not to heavy or oily. I have noticed my wrinkles look less noticeable.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Nipomo, CA

Definitely the beast moisturizer I have used! I have been using it for 5 months now and my skin is smoothr, softer, and not as dry!
Brandy C.