Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Scranton, PA
Nice scent, feels good on the skin. Can't see it exactly making a difference, but it's a good product.
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
I got this product to test and I like it. maybe not enough to buy it. it smells clean and feels smooth
Thelma B.
Thelma B.
Salyersville, KY
I love this stuff. I use it every nite before bed. It's a great product olay makes a wonderful product
Kassidy K.
Kassidy K.
Baldwin, WI
Makes your skin so soft minimizing wrinkles! Very great product and the packaging is so cute and chic!
Lori L.
Lori L.
Mineral Wells
March 7, 2016, 10:27 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
I love this stuff! It leaves my skin feeling refreshed, gentle and firm without a "caked on" feeling.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Ezel, KY
My mom and I use this product. She actually introduced me to it! I am now a huge fan of this product!
amanda r.
amanda r.
Pennellville , Ny
Dec. 9, 2015, 4:04 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Makes my skin feel great. And firm. When I wake in the morning after using it I always feel so smooth
Raya H.
Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is fine, I find that it is very sticky and it doesn't soak in during the night like I had hoped.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Des Moines, IA
Such a wonderful cream. The texture , how it feels it's wonderful. I really recommend it. I love it.
Lauran R.
Lauran R.
Amelia, OH
This works well even under my mineral makeup. Makes a great primer. Feels very silky and not drying.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?