BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
This cream is great. It is very creamy and moisturizing and softens my fine lines.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Milpitas, CA
I love this after a few days of using this I feel younger. My skin feels amazing!
melissa b.
melissa b.
Eagle Pass, TX
Awesome cream! I got this for my mother in law a while back and she loved it!!!
Johnna R.
Johnna R.
Great to wear so moistourizer on your face well worth the price to buy great
Stewart P.
Stewart P.
Disclaimer: I am a man and this face moisturizer is clearly marketed to women. However, I use it regularly and don't think it has to necessarily be a gender-specific product.

With that said, I have used Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream for about 5 years, alternating between this and some more manly moisturizers. This was my first experience with a higher-end moisturizing product and I was at first taken aback by the price. Since that time I've come to realize that this is actually a very economical moisturizer when compared to other quality products I've tried.

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is marketed with claims that it increases hydration to your face, sculpts and firms the skin. I don't know about all of that but what I do know is that it is an extremely good facial moisturizer. I personally only use it at night because it tends to be a bit heavy but I do find that not only does my face feel more healthy after application but it does seem to help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles.

The smell is definitely the biggest factor I could see in other men not wanting to use this cream since it is definitely a bit feminine but I actually kind of like and and find it soothing. I wouldn't douse myself in the fragrance before going out on the town but for a night moisturizer it works fine.

As some people may point out, this moisturizer does not agree with everyone's skin. My wife breaks out terribly when she uses it but I have never had a problem at all. Personally I highly recommend it although there are other moisturizers that are just as good for the price and more masculine if you are a dude looking to hydrate your mug.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Iowa City, IA
Being in the beauty enthusiast club at Walgreens has it's perks, but their monthly beauty events with free samples of the latest and greatest goods are something I look forward to! This time my gift bag included a sample of the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. And, boy, was I ever excited! I have never tried any of the anti-aging products offered from Olay, although I have been keeping my eye out for a great sale to snag a few of their products from their Regenerist line for awhile (The packaging is very eye-catching, even from the shelf!) It has a really great scent, and was thin enough to feel like I wasn't wearing anything! I used this product after an at home hot towel facial, and it provided an amazing amount of moisture to soothe my skin after the exposure to essential oils! It left my face feeling smooth, almost as if I were wearing a powder foundation. The only downside to this product is that it will not last in any type of heat. It was a hot summer day, and this product started to melt down my face almost instantly. Definitely would not recommend for a day cream... However, as a moisturizer, it is GREAT. I was sad to see the sample end so soon, but this product was so nice that I might go back to buy a full-size product very soon to add to my nighttime routine!
Isra A.
Isra A.
I received a sample of this in a magazine so I thought I'd give it a try, even though I'm barely 20 and don't have any wrinkles yet (better to start early!). I put it on last night and this cream smelled amazing, my little sister could not get enough! It definitely did moisturize and left my skin looking brighter and just a lot less tired. I think it helped some of my acne too. Overall, it's a great product. The only con is that I woke up with my face super greasy so I don't think it really went into my oily skin.  I don't know if it actually lifts and sculpts but it's not something I need anyways. It's also important to note that this also does have a lot of chemicals so I don't know about any side effects and what will happen in the long run, just something to keep in mind if you're a more natural product person too.
Overall, This cream is definitely on my list to look out for when I'm older and need it!
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I want to start off by saying I love this cream! I did a bit of research before I purchased this cream. It is a bit pricing but I purchased it at Sams and it had a package deal of two of these creams and a serum. I think I paid over $50. Now, why I chose this is because it has similar ingredients to higher end brands. It is a brand I trust and have been using for years. It does really hydrate your skin and a little goes a long way so you definitely are getting your money's worth. I will say that it does plump up fine lines and reduces wrinkles. I do like to use this in the evening right before going to bed so the product can absorb into my skin overnight. I would recommend purchasing this.
Elza E.
Elza E.
I bought a little travel size version and this was love at first touch! I have combination skin and during summer times (and in Houston it is almost 90% of the year..lol) my skin becomes more oily. Well, I found a great cleanser that balances my skin, and then I needed a moisturizer. I have tried all the name brands and none felt as good as this one! I ordered a big size of the cream right away because this cream feels SO GOOD on your skin! It hydrates the skin very well, it does not leave this crazy smell some creams do. I do not feel like it leaves any film. I feel like you need to give it a few minutes to penetrate your skin and voila, very nice feeling of your face. Love it!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Started using this because it comes as a double pack from Costco and I bought one for my mom. She talked highly about it and wasn't anticipating two so shared with me. I wouldn't have thought to use on myself (because it's a brand name I think of for more mature women, no disrespect-just my honest opinion before using this!!) but I really love the creamy texture and the light scent. It doesn't have any spf so I try to use either if I know I won't be outside, or after a mask in the evenings. I would recommend using sunscreen if you're using it during the daytime and will be outdoors. But Costco has a killer deal on two pack!!
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?