Add a Photo

By OLAY
#39 in Anti-Aging

Photos (51)
I enjoyed this product but it's definitely not my favorite. This was my first time using it. It's pretty gentle on my skin.
Regina R.
Regina R.
Waynesboro, VA

Great lightweight hydrating moisturizing cream nice light beautiful smell actually I love this just for the smell and feel
Sony :.
Sony :.

It prevents wrinkles . After wearing it you feel like a little glow on your face. It is not super patchy or sticky lotion.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Fort Wayne, IN

Very creamy, goes on light and absorbs evenly. Nice scent. Have never thought I would spend $$ on a moisturizer- worth it!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX

This is a very nice and inexpensive face cream. Anyone can use it no matter the skin type. The perfect amount of moisture.
Hani K.
Hani K.
Austin, TX

This is my all time favorite , a little goes a long way, smells nice, and give my face moisturizing without oily feeling!
Bethany A.
Bethany A.
Buffalo, NY

I really like the way my skin looks after using it! My skin is so shiny and glowing! I definitely recommend this product!
Bella M.
Bella M.
Manorville, NY

Works wonders and another tip if u use the cream under your eyes after your under eye concealer it keeps it from creasing
Laurie R.
Laurie R.

Been very happy with this moisturizer. A little bit goes a long ways. My skin is so soft and my pores seem to be smaller.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
Henderson, NV

I received a trail size of this product and so far I absolutely love it. Olay has amazing products and so I'm a huge fan.
Brandy C.