Add a Photo

Photos (56)
Jill C.
Jill C.
Wilmerding, PA
Olay regenerist It's really a super cream, feels good on your face and it doesn't leave your skin greasy.
Archana P.
Archana P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love it! Thick coverage which is exactly what I need in the winter especially, doesn't make my skin oily.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK
July 26, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Regenerist
This is a great product. This cream makes my face feel soft and refreshed. I would definitely recommend.
Brooklynn H.
Brooklynn H.
DeKalb, IL
Jan. 22, 2016, 4:01 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Gross, gross feeling & smelling. Also quite expensive. There was no noticeable difference when using it.
Citlali B.
Citlali B.
I encato as the smell and leave my skin soft. I have little to use it and so far I have not seen results
Virginia S.
Virginia S.
San Benito, TX
Super clean smell and texture!!! I truly recommend this brand! Super great results. Love love loveA+++++
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Tulsa, OK
I used this for about 3 months. I was not that impressed seemed more like a regular lotion for my face.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Burleson, TX
Jan. 14, 2016, 10:32 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
Daily use for me! Great for the skin and light. Not heavy scented and we love it! I have to buy in bulk
Nana Z.
Nana Z.
I've used this for a while now and u absolutely love it . I do recommend this to anyone who used makeup
Maria C.
Maria C.
Missouri city, Tx
Feb. 20, 2016, 12:53 p.m.
Review for: Fragrance Free
Although it's a little expensive it is worth it, leaves your face smooth helps with your imperfections.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?