BY OLAY #6 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
This moisturizer has HONESTLY changed my life! For YEARS I battled oily AND dry combination skin, until I found this new Olay Regenerist line! I use my cleanser & this cream EVERY SINGLE morning & night!!! Never going back! My face used to be oily in some spots & literally PEEL in others! I can proudly say those issues are behind me!
Mey M.
Mey M.
Las Vegas , NV
So far both my mother and I are loving this product and the feel of it. After using the product, your face feels nice and tight but smooth.

2 week update: I have no need to apply my usual eczema moisturizer, this product has not dried out my skin and even though I see no signs of anti-aging yet, I am excited to see how it will perform after a longer period of time.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sparks
I have used regenerist cream since it first came on the market! It has an advanced polypeptide blend that actually makes your skin regenerate, hence the name. Similar products are used for wounds and burn victims, I originally started using it to help heal acne that I picked...it really works! (And I often get mistaken for being 10 years younger than I am!)
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Malone, NY
I have TONS of fine lines on my forehead and small wrinkles around the corners of my mouth. Since I started using the micro-sculpting cream the lines have started to disappear and also my acne has dramatically reduced in the areas I applied to. I am very pleased! I have very bad acne and was not expecting this product to help with it as well as the fine lines.
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Couldn't live without it!!❤❤❤❤❤ Will turn your face and skin around!! I have been using for about 6 months and can't say enough about the difference in the fine lines around my eyes and on forehead . If you haven't tried and your 25 or 75, start now!!
Amanda  L.
Amanda L.
It's hard to say because I don't really have many wrinkles yet as I'm still in my 20s so I'm not sure how well the sculpting properties of this are but overall my skin feels very moisturized and a little firmed after applying this. I haven't noticed more wrinkles or anything. Definitely will continue repurchasing this as an anti-aging moisturizer.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
I use this moisturizer daily, but only in my night routine because it feels too heavy to wear during the day. I'm in my early 30s and just trying to keep what wrinkles I have to a minimum. It's not going to erase your fine lines (though really, nothing will), but in the month and a half that I've been using it, it's left my skin smoother and softer.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
I gone through the entire jar and I gotta say I this was just okay.
It lasted several months so a little goes a long way.
I only used this at night because it did leave a slight tackiness on my skin.
I didn't see any changes whatsoever and it was a little more greasy than hydrating on my combination skin.
Might be better for drier skin, I won't repurchase.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
#contest #olayatwalmart I've been using this for quite some time while still over spending at Sephora, it has great ingredients and does not make me oily! Which is super rare. I'm happy with the ingredients for wrinkles because this keeps my skin soft and beautiful plus it smells so good is a pleasure too put on like Estee lauder or lancome
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I used this cream until I could afford an upgrade and it did a bang up job. I didn't notice that it necessarily improved anything but it definitely prevented further signs of aging. It also has a nice creamy texture and a lovely soft scent. If you're struggling financially but still want good bang for your buck, this is a great product.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?