Add a Photo

$28.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$25.37

$10.99

$26.99

$25.37

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$24.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

Photos (45)
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA

My favorite moisturizer! Although I have young skin this help even out the texture of my skin along with blurring dark spots.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Cincinnati, OH

I've been using this at night for over a year now and really like it. I also like the fact that it doesn't make me breakout!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

This is my favorite face cream. Been using it for years. It's not greasy, absorbs quickly and I love the way my skin feels.
A W.
A W.
Beaverton, OR

I finished a couple jars of this. It was okay, nothing amazing happened. It smells very good and work well as a moisturizer.
Katrina F.
Katrina F.

This is my first time to use a moisturizer that's is so light on the skin! I love the scent. I like how it's non-greasy too.
Misty F.
Misty F.
Naujaat, nu

Within one week of use I had a notable decrease in fine lines around my eyes and forehead, after three weeks they were gone!
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
New Market

This product was ok. My skin still needed more moisturizer. Skin was still dry. It does smell good and feels good going on.
I enjoyed this product but it's definitely not my favorite. This was my first time using it. It's pretty gentle on my skin.
Amy W.
Amy W.

Olay regenerist makes my face stay moisturize and soft. The red packaging and jar are pretty, but that means nothing to me.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rowesville, SC

I have used this several times and it works lovely....this is something I use once or twice a week....not on a daily basis.
Brandy C.