Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (49)
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

This light weight moisturizer is my favorite yet. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me more oily which most moisturizers do.
Reylynna N.
Reylynna N.

I love this stuff. It's so hydrating and the cream is nice and thick but still feels light on the skin once applied. I love it.
Kasi C.
Kasi C.
Jonesborough, TN

This is ok. It's not bad for drugstore. It did make my skin look moisturized but I do not feel it did anything as far as lines.
I can say I love olay, I don't use much drug store products but this is one I use from drug stores! And I will keep using them!
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Sinking Spg, PA

I naturally have great skin so this does not really impact me much, but it keeps my skin balanced! I would recommend it though!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ

I have tried many moisturizer for my skin and I will have to say this is my favorite have been using it for the past 5 years !
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

I only had a tiny sample of this product so I didn't get to see the full results you have to use this stuff on a regular basis
Megan U.
Megan U.
Pinconning, MI

I'm an olay fan. It's accessible no matter where I live and this product is just as good as the expensive makeup store brands.
Brook P.
Brook P.
Colon, MI

Was not a fan for the price. I am not interested in the moisture factor. I want my creams to effect texture and wrinkles first
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA

My favorite moisturizer! Although I have young skin this help even out the texture of my skin along with blurring dark spots.
Brandy C.