Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Ashley W.
As a drugstore moisturizer, it's initially on the higher end of the price point, however I think it is very worth it. Being that my skin is dry, the thicker moisturizer doesn't make it greasy, but I don't know how that would be for something with oily skin. If you are sensitive to smells, but ready to smell it before you invest in it. I personally love the smell. It's very pleasant in my opinion, but it does give a perfume smell, and I know some people don't like that. As far as the things it claims, I don't know for sure if it's truly helping with wrinkles and firmness since I alternate it with other moisturizers, but I don't feel like its too heavy on my sensitive skin and I use it as a day moisturizer.
amycoose C.
Chantilly, VA
I really wanted this to work for me, but it only made me break out horribly. I love most Olay products, but for some reason this would not work with my skin type.
Latoya F.
I love this cream! Even only using it at night, I noticed a difference in my face after only a few days of use. My skin looks smoother and some of my fine lines are less noticeable. While I usually don't like scented products for my face, the scent of this is light, pleasant and goes away after a few minutes. The only thing I don't care for is the price. This is pretty expensive for a drugstore treatment, but Olay does offer coupons. Even at the current price point, it's still cheaper than higher end skin creams and, with it's proven results (at least for me), I would certainly recommend trying it out.
Isra A.
I received a sample of this in a magazine so I thought I'd give it a try, even though I'm barely 20 and don't have any wrinkles yet (better to start early!). I put it on last night and this cream smelled amazing, my little sister could not get enough! It definitely did moisturize and left my skin looking brighter and just a lot less tired. I think it helped some of my acne too. Overall, it's a great product. The only con is that I woke up with my face super greasy so I don't think it really went into my oily skin.  I don't know if it actually lifts and sculpts but it's not something I need anyways. It's also important to note that this also does have a lot of chemicals so I don't know about any side effects and what will happen in the long run, just something to keep in mind if you're a more natural product person too.
Overall, This cream is definitely on my list to look out for when I'm older and need it!
Elizabeth J.
Statesboro
For drugstore this stuff works good. It doesn't have an overwhelming scent. It absorbed nicely and didn't leave my skin feeling like a grease ball luke some creams do.
Vanessa S.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I want to start off by saying I love this cream! I did a bit of research before I purchased this cream. It is a bit pricing but I purchased it at Sams and it had a package deal of two of these creams and a serum. I think I paid over $50. Now, why I chose this is because it has similar ingredients to higher end brands. It is a brand I trust and have been using for years. It does really hydrate your skin and a little goes a long way so you definitely are getting your money's worth. I will say that it does plump up fine lines and reduces wrinkles. I do like to use this in the evening right before going to bed so the product can absorb into my skin overnight. I would recommend purchasing this.
Elza E.
I bought a little travel size version and this was love at first touch! I have combination skin and during summer times (and in Houston it is almost 90% of the year..lol) my skin becomes more oily. Well, I found a great cleanser that balances my skin, and then I needed a moisturizer. I have tried all the name brands and none felt as good as this one! I ordered a big size of the cream right away because this cream feels SO GOOD on your skin! It hydrates the skin very well, it does not leave this crazy smell some creams do. I do not feel like it leaves any film. I feel like you need to give it a few minutes to penetrate your skin and voila, very nice feeling of your face. Love it!
Jenna H.
Mobile, AL
I am positively OBSESSED with this cream! I'm 35, so I'm right at the age where my skin is starting to show the miles I've traveled, so to speak. This cream comes highly recommended from fellow makeup artists and skincare aficionados, so I figured I had nothing to lose by giving it a whirl! I'm so glad I did. The formula has this fresh, clean scent- it isn't super heavy, but I always take a deep, relaxing smell of it before applying. It blends into the skin effortlessly, with minimal product needed to cover my face and neck. After around 2 days, my skin started to feel different. It felt more plump, softer- more smooth and supple. My forehead (location of my first wrinkle) looked smoother and tighter. This is my go-to moisturizer!
Michele G.
ashville, OH
I bought this for my birthday last year. It was a gift to myself.  I am so glad I did. The moisturizing of this product is amazing. I am in my  forties and people compliment my skin. I have acne prone skin and it has never broken me out. You don't need a lot. The jar lasted me 6 months. So, when you see the price don't worry because it will last. My cheeks are more plump and rosy. I love Olay. This is my favorite product. I don't have wrinkles yet and I think I look younger.
Amanda B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Started using this because it comes as a double pack from Costco and I bought one for my mom. She talked highly about it and wasn't anticipating two so shared with me. I wouldn't have thought to use on myself (because it's a brand name I think of for more mature women, no disrespect-just my honest opinion before using this!!) but I really love the creamy texture and the light scent. It doesn't have any spf so I try to use either if I know I won't be outside, or after a mask in the evenings. I would recommend using sunscreen if you're using it during the daytime and will be outdoors. But Costco has a killer deal on two pack!!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?