Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (41)
Ally  T.
Ally T.

This is a great olay product that has great anti aging and moisturizers in it. I love the smooth feeling of this and use it nightly.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Marietta, GA

Lovely feel, great hydration. Tempted to slather it all over my face but since it's higher in price I mainly use it on target areas.
Crystal Y.
Crystal Y.

Love it! Price is on point for a wonderful product that gets the job done. Use daily to help my face stay fresh and younger looking.
Beanka S.
Beanka S.

Love how thick this cream is. layers beautifully under my make up. definitely recommend this product even if you don't have wrinkes!
Damicia E.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL

BEST CREAM EVER. I highly recommend! It tightens your face, leaves a dewy glow and works well as a primer for make up. I recommend
Sara K.
Sara K.

I use this product during the winter. It is a thick heavy cream and feels awesome on dry flakey skin due to freezing temperatures.
Chricket B.
Chricket B.

Ok it's 1 thing if I notice a difference but when other people point out that I have smooth nice skin it must be doing it right!!
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY

I like the way this smells also the way it feels on my skin. Its very hydrating but i didn't really notice a difference long term
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx

If you want to keep firm looking skin and age gracefully . But it and keep using it. You will love it , a little goes a long way.
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Sacramento, CA

Left my face feeling refreshed nice and tighter very soft loves everything about this product just wished it came in a bigger jar
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now