Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Mey M.See all 63 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (63)
Mannai C.
Mannai C.
Atlanta, GA
Scent is strong but it subsides once it dries. I didn't feel it was thick enough for my licking.
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Lincoln, CA
My favorite face lotion! I love it. It doesn't make me oily, and it only uses just a little bit.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Problably decent for me to wear when i get older but for now in my twenties it causes breakouts.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Kissimmee, FL
My mom bought me this one and it feels awesome but after a few hours it becomes oily on my skin
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I work for the Center for Dermatology and we have samples of this and it is absolutely amazing!
Marlen D.
Marlen D.
It was an ok lotion. I didn't see a difference in my skin after using it for at least 6 months.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Fayetteville, AR
Wonderful product.
Rejuvenates skin.
Makes it feel smooth and silky and I feel younger looking.
Kristy M.
Kristy M.
Love this moisturizer. It's the only brand I use. It's a little expensive but totally worth it
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Carneys Point, NJ
Love this! Leaves skin smooth and soft. Also see major reduction on crows feet and laugh lines
Angie K.
Angie K.
South Lyon, MI
Like using this product. It is non-greasy and moisturizes my face - makes my face feel smooth.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?