Add a Photo

Yvonne R.
Lindenhurst, NY
March 5, 2016, 2:41 p.m.
Review for: Regenerist
Yes it's good but the price is ridiculous !! I try and catch this brand on sale and with the help of coupons
Kim A.
Kim A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it. Moisturizes and goes on very light. Keeps my skin looking smooth. I would definitely buy it again.
Jan. 13, 2016, 8:01 a.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
LOVE this and I use this every night, the winters here require lots of moisturizer and this does the trick!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Charlotte, NC
March 8, 2016, 11:17 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I love this cream! I can see results after using for just a few weeks. Dries fast and has a pleasant smell.
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Feb. 25, 2016, 3:38 p.m.
Review for: Micro Sculpting Richardson-Vicks Inc.
I love this product it leaves my skin smooth and real soft i recommended to everyone who has their skin dry
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Los Angeles, CA
Feb. 21, 2016, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz
This has sculpted my face and made my face look rather scraggly, I grew a beard and my eyes changed color.
Le Petit P.
Le Petit P.
Totally digging the entire regenerist line! They may be pricey but they do work and I definitely recommend
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC
Olay sculpting cream does exactly what it says! My face seems firmer and softer giving me an ageless look.
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
Vermilion, Oh
I use this cream religiously and I can not only feel the difference it's made but I can see it. I love it
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Port Angeles, WA
I love this moisturizer! I've loved Olay since I was a child. It always makes my skin so soft and supple.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?