Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging
Photos (45)
Trudy T.
Trudy T.

This is my go-to night cream. I wake up looking refreshed and dewy. I will continue to use this for as long as they continue to make it!
Sahar J.
Sahar J.
Rome, GA

This product is asmooth cream not greasy on face love the scent of cream plus it leaves my skin smooth and glowing I really recommend it
Madison B.
Madison B.
Ankeny, IA

Best for the face ! Gave me great looking skin all day and night , help keep my face feeling moisturized and not stiff or a dry feeling.
Beth S.
Beth S.
Southgate, MI

Always OLAY, I could spend thousands of dollars on the other products but Olay has always been a main staple in my healthy looking skin!
Ginette B.
Ginette B.
Winnipeg , Manitoba

This product was ok but it is not something I would repurchase again. It did moisturize but didn't show much improvement for fine lines.
Cristal G.
Cristal G.
Corp Christi, TX

This is one of the best drugstore moisturizers i have ever tried. You truly do see results in one week. Its my second go to moisturizer.
Robin N.
Robin N.

I like the cream and the way it feels...but the price is a bit too high.... I'm also not sure that I saw any difference in my complexion
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA

This makes my dry skin feel so hydrated when I use this cream. i have dry skin and I'm always trying to find something that works well.
Alexi B.
Alexi B.

I use this every night before I go to bed an there's a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin! I highly recommend this product!
Gella M.
Gella M.
Virginia Beach, VA

I love Olay. This regenerist is so good that my friends noticed that my skin is becoming clearer and they told me I do not look my age.
Brandy C.