Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (42)
Laura M.
Laura M.

I like this moisturizer so much that I have it on auto delivery. It has a nice consistency, and really feels like it hydrates my skin.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Buy this whenever there is a sale it's s great product my face loves it. Wrinkles are less and I love how my face feels after I apply
I cannot tell enough people to try this product! It is definitely a staple in my skin care routine and has positively changed my skin
Erin m.
Erin m.
Conroe, TX

It made my skin so soft and youthful looking. I've always read lots of good reviews about olay products and will continue to use them
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Wichita, KS

It felt nice going on but I did not see any significant change in my skin. I still have yet to find the perfect microsculpting cream.
amanda k.
amanda k.
Crosby, TX

Love love love it. Use it every night and every morning. When you use it with the wash and the eye cream you get incredible results.
Maria Elena F.
Maria Elena F.
Warrington, PA

Definitely a great cream my go to face cream you don't always have to spend lots of money do have good products definitely recommend
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Charleston, WV

Product was not too greasy but found it hydrating. Did not cause any breakouts. I could see some decrease in appearance of wrinkles.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Escondido, CA

I just recently purchased this product. So far I have not seen a very big difference on my skin. I do like the texture of the cream.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Choctaw, OK

Love this cream! I put it on at night and wake up to refreshed skin in the morning with noticeably fewer lines and more supple tone.
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now