Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jennifer H.
Florence, MT
Not a fan of the strong perfumey smell. It goes on a little sticky or oily feeling. Fancy packaging for and okay product. My skin generally breaks out in my chin area when using
Angela H.
This cream is very emoillent rich. It has a luxurious feel to it and spreads easily over my delicate facial skin and absorbs quickly without a greasy afterfeel. Very effective.
Meggan S.
Lenexa
Makes me feel refreshed and clean.  I love the balance of this cream and how it helps keep my face moisturized all day long.  I have used it for several years.
Marissa L.
Pittsburgh, PA
This stuff is great! It's pretty thick lotion but it helps my face so much. I put it on at night and you can tell by the next morning how much hydrated and less dry my face is.
Ah M.
I really like this cream. It absorbs into the skin really fast and makes my skin feel very soft. During the winter time, it really helps my skin stay hydrated and soft.
Rachel L.
St. Charles
The cream has the right thickness to it. The scent is light, it could be better. But it feels nice on my skin and does not give a burning sensation. It feels very hydrating.
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
I had heard of this product before already but My daughter added this to one of my gift baskets and I loved it. Worked great on my skin! Definitely buying more for my self.
Maureen C.
Kings Park, NY
Steep price point for a drug store product but I believe it works really well. I have been using this in combo with the serum for over a year. I believe to see difference
Carmen P.
Use this cream on freshly cleaned face every morning before makeup. Texture is smooth. Very light and nice fragrance. Has helped the dryness on my face tremendously. The glow is back!
Christina L.
Iowa city, IA
Being in the beauty enthusiast club at Walgreens has it's perks, but their monthly beauty events with free samples of the latest and greatest goods are something I look forward to! This time my gift bag included a sample of the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. And, boy, was I ever excited! I have never tried any of the anti-aging products offered from Olay, although I have been keeping my eye out for a great sale to snag a few of their products from their Regenerist line for awhile (The packaging is very eye-catching, even from the shelf!) It has a really great scent, and was thin enough to feel like I wasn't wearing anything! I used this product after an at home hot towel facial, and it provided an amazing amount of moisture to soothe my skin after the exposure to essential oils! It left my face feeling smooth, almost as if I were wearing a powder foundation. The only downside to this product is that it will not last in any type of heat. It was a hot summer day, and this product started to melt down my face almost instantly. Definitely would not recommend for a day cream... However, as a moisturizer, it is GREAT. I was sad to see the sample end so soon, but this product was so nice that I might go back to buy a full-size product very soon to add to my nighttime routine!
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?