Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL

The best anti aging cream on the market. You can see a difference in less than a week. It's very moisturizing and not greasy.
A W.
A W.
Beaverton, OR

I finished a couple jars of this. It was okay, nothing amazing happened. It smells very good and work well as a moisturizer.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Cincinnati, OH

I've been using this at night for over a year now and really like it. I also like the fact that it doesn't make me breakout!
Hendrika V.
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH

This is a miracle worker for my skin. It goes on smoothly and is absorbed quickly. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated.
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Rowesville, SC

I have used this several times and it works lovely....this is something I use once or twice a week....not on a daily basis.
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Warren, MI

My mom bought this and started using it she loved it so i gave it a try . This product is good it made my skin feel so soft
Tay G.
Tay G.
Oceanside, CA

Not bad of a product. Didn't see much change. Cute packaging though. This whole line is a bit expensive also for drugstore.
I enjoyed this product but it's definitely not my favorite. This was my first time using it. It's pretty gentle on my skin.
Cynthia K.
Cynthia K.
New Market

This product was ok. My skin still needed more moisturizer. Skin was still dry. It does smell good and feels good going on.
Inessa S.
Inessa S.

One of my favorites to put on right before bed. My face breaths right through it and feels so smooth and soft come morning.
Brandy C.