Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Sinking Spring, PA

I naturally have great skin so this does not really impact me much, but it keeps my skin balanced! I would recommend it though!
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH

I like the cream itself and it is very gentle on the skin. Not sure how effective it is as I never use it enough days in a row!
I can say I love olay, I don't use much drug store products but this is one I use from drug stores! And I will keep using them!
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

This light weight moisturizer is my favorite yet. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me more oily which most moisturizers do.
Brook P.
Brook P.
Colon, MI

Was not a fan for the price. I am not interested in the moisture factor. I want my creams to effect texture and wrinkles first
Erica D.
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ

I have tried many moisturizer for my skin and I will have to say this is my favorite have been using it for the past 5 years !
Megan U.
Megan U.
Pinconning, MI

I'm an olay fan. It's accessible no matter where I live and this product is just as good as the expensive makeup store brands.
Caroline C.
Caroline C.

This cream is super moisturizing. I always wear it after I shower or wash my face. And it really makes me look more alive lol
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL

The best anti aging cream on the market. You can see a difference in less than a week. It's very moisturizing and not greasy.
Addie W.
Addie W.
Newport News, VA

My favorite moisturizer! Although I have young skin this help even out the texture of my skin along with blurring dark spots.
Brandy C.