BY OLAY #4 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly wor...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a pro...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Council Bluffs, IA
This was a good product. After using it for awhile, I noticed the difference in my skin.
Sammy M.
Sammy M.
Love this facial cream. It so thick and not too oily. Works great before bed and morning
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Tiny bit goes a long way. I put this on at night and wake up looking full and refreshed.
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Medley, FL

I like very much leaves the skin nourished and is a very light cream the remociendo much
Ann M.
Ann M.
This product is great especially the price and works just as great as the expensive kind
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Cooter, MO
This product went on very smoothly. Not overly scented. It had instant sculpting effects
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
My absolute favorite! It's light and really hydrates my skin leaving it smooth and soft.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
El Paso, TX
Very soothing on the skin, felt fresh compared to greasy, definitely would recommend it
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Adair , IA
Moisturized my skin very well and helps with the tone got to try a sample from pinch me
lauren d.
lauren d.
Alvin, TX
Not too bad, but did not see the results as promised. Smell is nice and easy to apply.
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?