Add a Photo

Photos (49)
Damicia E.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL

BEST CREAM EVER. I highly recommend! It tightens your face, leaves a dewy glow and works well as a primer for make up. I recommend
Sara K.
Sara K.

I use this product during the winter. It is a thick heavy cream and feels awesome on dry flakey skin due to freezing temperatures.
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Sacramento, CA

Left my face feeling refreshed nice and tighter very soft loves everything about this product just wished it came in a bigger jar
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

OLAY MAKES SUCH GOOD MOISTURIZERS! ALWAYS MAKES YOUR FACE FEEL SMOOTH, FRESH, NEW, YOUTHFUL. BEEN USING OLAY FOR YEARS. ANY TYPE.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx

If you want to keep firm looking skin and age gracefully . But it and keep using it. You will love it , a little goes a long way.
Teresa Y.
Teresa Y.
Tulare, CA

I have noticed visibly plumper, healthier looking skin when using this cream! Defiantly see a rapid decline when I stop using it!
Chricket B.
Chricket B.

Ok it's 1 thing if I notice a difference but when other people point out that I have smooth nice skin it must be doing it right!!
Aubrey L.
Aubrey L.
Yuma, AZ

I love this product. The expense for such a small amount is not feasible for me, but if I could afford it, I'd continue using it.
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY

I like the way this smells also the way it feels on my skin. Its very hydrating but i didn't really notice a difference long term
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL

This product helps me to feel that I am being proactive in my anti-aging regimen, as it makes my skin feel tighter and brighter.
Brandy C.