Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Works great just wish it was cheaper! I like how my face felt while I was using it and how my make up worked great with it too! It did help reduce the look of my wrinkles. I have a deep wrinkle between my eyes and this helped it not look so deep. Maybe in a couple of years when I start getting more wrinkles I'll give in and buy it!
Victoria M.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
My mother used Olay and she doesn't look her age at all! No one believes she is in her 60s so I followed in her steps by using Olay. It is gentle and cool on my skin and keeps my skin looking tight and moisturized without making me oily
Tracy I.
Best ever. Delivers on what it promises. Anything by Olay is Stellar and true to it's claims. Love the smell and the results. Bought at Kroger for 5$ off but just wish it was a bit less pricey so i could buy it all the time. I would buy it again if i ever have the money to do so.
DIANA C.
Nottingham, MD
Can I just say that I love this cream? It is my go to. I try to use it several times a day. It is soft and light and not greasy. It goes on smoothly and it absorbs quickly leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth. I start my day with cleansing and then add this cream to my regimen.
Elecia P.
Akron, OH
I love the scent the feel and the quality of this product although I find it kind of expensive for being a store brand but definitely still worth almost the price for the effectiveness of the specific product. Continually purchasing this product, one of my favorites.
laura f.
San Diego, CA
I do not have wrinkles, I'm 23, but decided to try this because my skin has been looking really bad lately. This cream closed up my pores, took away the acne, made my face smoothr, and made my skin clearer. I have skin that gets red at the slightest touch or change in temperature, but this cream made my naturally red face less red.
MyWife M.
Dallas
I bought this product for my mom and she says she's really enjoying the outcome. I've noticed some fine wrinkles have vanished from her eyes because she uses it daily. I tried it too and I really like it. I recommend this product to others. It works.
Betty B.
I got the 2 pack from Costco and have been using it for a few months now. It's not greasy so it does not make my sensitive skin break out. I don't think the effect is anything extreme but I think it's working to keep the wrinkles away.
Kenzie L.
Arvada, CO
I have been using this product for a good amount of time now and I love it. It has a nice cooling feeling when you put it on your skin, and it doesn't have an overbearing scent. It isn't too expensive if you are looking for a quality product. It lasts for a long time as well, so you won't have to purchase it too often. I might re-purchase this, but I always love to try out new things!
Michelle S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product is great! It's extremely moisturizing and it firms my skin! It also brightened my skin and helped reduce the redness on my cheeks in only a couple of days! I only use this before I go to bed because it is a thicker cream.
Brandy C.