Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (48)
Naomi H.
Naomi H.

Didn't like the film this seemed to leave on my skin. Made it feel more oily that it already is. Won't be buying this product again.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Fullerton, CA

I just started using this product but so far it is nice. It's not to heavy or oily. I have noticed my wrinkles look less noticeable.
Krista M.
Krista M.
Nipomo, CA

Definitely the beast moisturizer I have used! I have been using it for 5 months now and my skin is smoothr, softer, and not as dry!
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
Charleston, WV

Product was not too greasy but found it hydrating. Did not cause any breakouts. I could see some decrease in appearance of wrinkles.
Ally  T.
Ally T.

This is a great olay product that has great anti aging and moisturizers in it. I love the smooth feeling of this and use it nightly.
Beanka S.
Beanka S.

Love how thick this cream is. layers beautifully under my make up. definitely recommend this product even if you don't have wrinkes!
Sara K.
Sara K.

I use this product during the winter. It is a thick heavy cream and feels awesome on dry flakey skin due to freezing temperatures.
Damicia E.
Damicia E.
Shorewood, IL

BEST CREAM EVER. I highly recommend! It tightens your face, leaves a dewy glow and works well as a primer for make up. I recommend
Brittany S.
Brittany S.

OLAY MAKES SUCH GOOD MOISTURIZERS! ALWAYS MAKES YOUR FACE FEEL SMOOTH, FRESH, NEW, YOUTHFUL. BEEN USING OLAY FOR YEARS. ANY TYPE.
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY

I like the way this smells also the way it feels on my skin. Its very hydrating but i didn't really notice a difference long term
Brandy C.