Add a Photo

Photos (52)
Krista C.
Krista C.
Bronx

If you want to keep firm looking skin and age gracefully . But it and keep using it. You will love it , a little goes a long way.
Lismery N.
Lismery N.
Brooklyn, NY

I like the way this smells also the way it feels on my skin. Its very hydrating but i didn't really notice a difference long term
Priscilla E.
Priscilla E.
Sacramento, CA

Left my face feeling refreshed nice and tighter very soft loves everything about this product just wished it came in a bigger jar
Arianna S.
Arianna S.
Ocala, FL

This product helps me to feel that I am being proactive in my anti-aging regimen, as it makes my skin feel tighter and brighter.
Kasi C.
Kasi C.
Jonesborough, TN

This is ok. It's not bad for drugstore. It did make my skin look moisturized but I do not feel it did anything as far as lines.
Reylynna N.
Reylynna N.

I love this stuff. It's so hydrating and the cream is nice and thick but still feels light on the skin once applied. I love it.
I can say I love olay, I don't use much drug store products but this is one I use from drug stores! And I will keep using them!
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH

I like the cream itself and it is very gentle on the skin. Not sure how effective it is as I never use it enough days in a row!
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Sinking Spring, PA

I naturally have great skin so this does not really impact me much, but it keeps my skin balanced! I would recommend it though!
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

This light weight moisturizer is my favorite yet. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me more oily which most moisturizers do.
Brandy C.