Add a Photo

Photos (51)
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Sinking Spring, PA

I naturally have great skin so this does not really impact me much, but it keeps my skin balanced! I would recommend it though!
Brittney G.
Brittney G.

This light weight moisturizer is my favorite yet. I have oily skin and it doesn't make me more oily which most moisturizers do.
Reylynna N.
Reylynna N.

I love this stuff. It's so hydrating and the cream is nice and thick but still feels light on the skin once applied. I love it.
Kasi C.
Kasi C.
Jonesborough, TN

This is ok. It's not bad for drugstore. It did make my skin look moisturized but I do not feel it did anything as far as lines.
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH

I like the cream itself and it is very gentle on the skin. Not sure how effective it is as I never use it enough days in a row!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Surprise, AZ

I have tried many moisturizer for my skin and I will have to say this is my favorite have been using it for the past 5 years !
Megan U.
Megan U.
Pinconning, MI

I'm an olay fan. It's accessible no matter where I live and this product is just as good as the expensive makeup store brands.
Brook P.
Brook P.
Colon, MI

Was not a fan for the price. I am not interested in the moisture factor. I want my creams to effect texture and wrinkles first
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Griffith, IN

I used to love my results, but it seemed as if after continuous use it stopped helpin my skin,I was no longer seeing results.
Jennifer Q.
Jennifer Q.
Dekalb, IL

The best anti aging cream on the market. You can see a difference in less than a week. It's very moisturizing and not greasy.
Brandy C.