Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging

Photos (42)
Robin N.
Robin N.

I like the cream and the way it feels...but the price is a bit too high.... I'm also not sure that I saw any difference in my complexion
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
San Diego, CA

This makes my dry skin feel so hydrated when I use this cream. i have dry skin and I'm always trying to find something that works well.
Alexi B.
Alexi B.

I use this every night before I go to bed an there's a noticeable difference in the texture of my skin! I highly recommend this product!
Gella M.
Gella M.
Virginia Beach, VA

I love Olay. This regenerist is so good that my friends noticed that my skin is becoming clearer and they told me I do not look my age.
Katelyn n.
Katelyn n.
Portland, OR

This hydrates my skin so well and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. After a few days I can see improvement with my under eye wrinkles.
Billie J.
Billie J.
Coconut Creek, FL

I use this cream morning and night. I have very dry skin but when I use this cream I don't have dry patches. My skin is soft and smooth
Corinne D.
Corinne D.
Brookeville, MD

This stuff is OK. Not sure it really works... I don't see much of a difference after using for 6 months. Seems pricey for the results.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Passaic, NJ

Love this cream! My all time favorite it's actually kind of pricey for them being drugstore but i don't mind because it performs great
Laura M.
Laura M.

I like this moisturizer so much that I have it on auto delivery. It has a nice consistency, and really feels like it hydrates my skin.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

Buy this whenever there is a sale it's s great product my face loves it. Wrinkles are less and I love how my face feels after I apply
Kelly M.

Rochester Hls, MI

Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , British Columbia

Does anyone else enjoy this product?

Join Now