Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Always looking for honesty on products. Plays pricey and mostly w...2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine lines? I am looking for a p...1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Ashley G.
I use this in the morning and night Lang with the sculpting serum and eye cream and the results I saw after just 1 month were fantastic. The only drawback is this product has a very strong smell. A pleasant smell, but far too strong for a facial product.
ACP O.
This was one of my first anti aging products. I felt like this definitely helped balance my skin. It's a great product for the price, there are a lot of great ingredients in there. If you're looking for a good product that's also easier on your wallet, this is it. It's most cost efficient at Costco.
Kimahri J.
I love the smell and the way it makes my face feel after using it. I have wrinkles on my forehead and it seems to help make them less noticeable. To me, it only seems to have a noticeable effect for a brief period of time.
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this to moisturize before my makeup and like it. It is a little pricey but it works nice! I will most likely repurchase this product again. It's a very good formula and makes your face really smooth
Britta F.
Saint George, UT
I got this on sale and I'm currently using it. It works great so far. I really haven't found one that is more special than another for the price. It works just fine for me. I feel like it's a little thin though.
Marianne G.
Edinburg, TX
Love the product and I love the fact that the line all still smells like olay but I find it more expensive than other comparable products on the market so I use it very sparingly just because I live on a budget.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer. It lasted three days, so I don't know about any long term changes, but it felt light going on and smelled neutral. Depending on price, I would buy it.
ismaray g.
Olay products never disappoint. They are great quality. You can depend on the Olay brand to stay looking fresh and youthful.I can recommend this product smell very good and your face note the results in short time.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a big Olay fan, my mom and grandma used it,so I of course followed in their footsteps. This is a great night moisturizer. It smells, feels and has the benefits of a much more expensive moisturizer. I love it
Samantha B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never actual tried this but from my family and friends who have they say it works great. They said it is gentle in the skin. And some say it's disappointing but some say it's worth it. I would definitely go out and buy this product to try it out.
Brandy C.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?