Add a Photo

$28.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance Free - 1.7 oz

$17.99

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

$16.99

Red

$17.09

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Fragrance-Free, 1.7 oz.

$17.69

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz.

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Super Cream 50g/1.7oz

$28.14

Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Moisturizer Size 1.7oz / 48 g [Unboxed]

$29.51

Olay Super Saver Size Value Package Regenerist Micro-sculpting Cream New Super Size Package of 3

$85.97

$9.94

$19.13

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$54.99

$25.37

$25.37

$10.99

$26.99

Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream - 2 pk. - 1.7 oz.

$38.98

$10.49

$31.99

$31.99

Photos (45)
La Toya W.
La Toya W.
Las Vegas, NV

When you get into your 30's you want to take better care of your skin. This product is wonderful. I like the way y skin feel after each use.
Kaitlynn P.
Kaitlynn P.

My mother uses this product and she claims it does its job. I'm never a huge fan of sculpting cream, but she said it has a reasonable value.
Evelyn D.
Evelyn D.
Charleston, WV

Worked okay but felt heavy and silicone like. I saw no immediate results and no long term benefits, other than keeping my skin moisturized.
Suzanne J.
Suzanne J.
San Antonio, TX

I have used this product for a long time and it feels great on my skin. I'm ready to try something else to see if I can get better results.
Miran B.
Miran B.

Love this product really makes my face soft and toned ! Smells great as well! Little sticky but blended evenly al over my face! Good product
jaclyn C.
jaclyn C.
Charleston, SC

Great cream I use daily and my mom swears by it. Being pretty young 27 I haven't seen much wrinkles but I Bruegel I am preventing them also
Codie G.
Codie G.
Balch Springs, TX

My skin is always dehydrated I use this about 3 times a day on my face. Texture is smooth and creamy. I love the way it makes my face feel.
Venus R.
Venus R.
Pittsburgh, PA

Very nice product . Not too much fragrance . Keeps a nice moisture balance and when used with the micro peel gives a healthy look to skin.
Lalida T.
Lalida T.
Fairfax, VA

I use this at night and it keeps my dry skin moisturized. I only have some fine lines, so not sure if this works well for wrinkles or not.
Nic O.
Nic O.

Meh, it's not the best cream that I have ever used. I have really dry skin and this doesn't help the cause. I just never feel moisturized.
Brandy C.