Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2016

• Is this used morning and night?1 Answers
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Malone, NY
I have TONS of fine lines on my forehead and small wrinkles around the corners of my mouth. Since I started using the micro-sculpting cream the lines have started to disappear and also my acne has dramatically reduced in the areas I applied to. I am very pleased! I have very bad acne and was not expecting this product to help with it as well as the fine lines.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Sparks
I have used regenerist cream since it first came on the market! It has an advanced polypeptide blend that actually makes your skin regenerate, hence the name. Similar products are used for wounds and burn victims, I originally started using it to help heal acne that I picked...it really works! (And I often get mistaken for being 10 years younger than I am!)
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L.
Couldn't live without it!!❤❤❤❤❤ Will turn your face and skin around!! I have been using for about 6 months and can't say enough about the difference in the fine lines around my eyes and on forehead . If you haven't tried and your 25 or 75, start now!!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
San Jose, CA
I use this moisturizer daily, but only in my night routine because it feels too heavy to wear during the day. I'm in my early 30s and just trying to keep what wrinkles I have to a minimum. It's not going to erase your fine lines (though really, nothing will), but in the month and a half that I've been using it, it's left my skin smoother and softer.
Amanda  L.
Amanda L.
It's hard to say because I don't really have many wrinkles yet as I'm still in my 20s so I'm not sure how well the sculpting properties of this are but overall my skin feels very moisturized and a little firmed after applying this. I haven't noticed more wrinkles or anything. Definitely will continue repurchasing this as an anti-aging moisturizer.
Alletse A.
Alletse A.
I gone through the entire jar and I gotta say I this was just okay.
It lasted several months so a little goes a long way.
I only used this at night because it did leave a slight tackiness on my skin.
I didn't see any changes whatsoever and it was a little more greasy than hydrating on my combination skin.
Might be better for drier skin, I won't repurchase.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I used this cream until I could afford an upgrade and it did a bang up job. I didn't notice that it necessarily improved anything but it definitely prevented further signs of aging. It also has a nice creamy texture and a lovely soft scent. If you're struggling financially but still want good bang for your buck, this is a great product.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
#contest #olayatwalmart I've been using this for quite some time while still over spending at Sephora, it has great ingredients and does not make me oily! Which is super rare. I'm happy with the ingredients for wrinkles because this keeps my skin soft and beautiful plus it smells so good is a pleasure too put on like Estee lauder or lancome
adilene r.
adilene r.
New Caney, TX
If use this since i was 17 i always had an issue with ageing still do . It is very creamy it is not to big for the price but i feel it worked under my eyes wich is where i would accumulate wrinkles since i had to get up early to work .would i recommend this product definitely but Only if use as instructed if not dont waste your money.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
I love this moisturizer. It's very creamy but it does not leave your face feeling oily. I use this at night time to help with sculpting around my chin. since I've been using it I have noticed some firmness to my skin and some lifting. I think it's a great product it's not harsh on the skin and it has a very nice light fragrance to it
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond, BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?