Add a Photo

#33 in Anti-Aging
Photos (45)
Kim P.
Kim P.

It's a nice moisturizer and feels good on the skin, but I didn't see much of a difference in my skin compared to other moisturizers I use.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Blue Springs, MO

This product goes on great, doesn't make my skin oily and has made my skin look and feel better, I use after play toner. Highly recommend.
Tina L.
Tina L.
San Leandro, CA

I use every night before bed, it keeps my skin feeling moisturized and refreshed in the morning making me look energized and ready to go!
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Fargo, ND

I have lost 160 pounds over the last 2 years and I do not have any sagging skin on my face or neck because I faithfully use this product!
Heloisa M.
Heloisa M.

I did not like it, it's too oily and gave me zits, maybe it's my skin..I bought at Cotsco, 2 for 30$ something and they stil in my drawer
Tiffany E.
Tiffany E.
Export, pa

Got this as a sample from PinchMe..I really liked it- I could see the results even with the 4 or 5 applications I got out of the sample..
Jett W.
Jett W.
Oak Creek, WI

I used this and unfortunately it burned my face so much that I had to go to the hospital and stay for a night. I wouldn't buy this again.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Bristow, VA

This is a nice thick cream that goes on easily. It smells good and has helped with the fine lines that have started to appear on my face.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.

This is SO moisturizing!! I felt a difference immediately after applying to one side of my face and not the other! Would recommend this!!
Lashunda B.
Lashunda B.
Waco, TX

I can't say enough about this product it's very nice and it really works, it's very smooth and creamy all at they same time, very lovely!
Brandy C.