Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Freda I.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by Leslie R.Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream uploaded by kimberly s.See all 64 photos
Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting CreamInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner

BY OLAY #5 in Anti-Aging

• Always looking for honesty on product...Yes it's very good 2 Answers
  • Has anyone actually noticed less fine...Let me tell share my experienc... 1 Answers
  • Is this used morning and night?I think it's intended for day ... 1 Answers
Photos (64)
Trezur W.
Trezur W.
My mom tried this and she was very disappointed. She got hers from walmart and was not satisfied.
BRIDGET M.
BRIDGET M.
Novi, MI
I would love to review this Face cream to see how well it works out so I can tell others about it
Alicia J.
Alicia J.
Latonia, KY
Great product to use on neck, legs, face, and stomach! I mostly use under eyes and back of thighs
Desiree L.
Desiree L.
Lincoln, CA
My favorite face lotion! I love it. It doesn't make me oily, and it only uses just a little bit.
Bibi Z.
Bibi Z.
Queens
One amazing cream for face. It is one of the crams I use all the time. Helps keep my face clean.
Mia H.
Mia H.
Problably decent for me to wear when i get older but for now in my twenties it causes breakouts.
Mannai C.
Mannai C.
Atlanta, GA
Scent is strong but it subsides once it dries. I didn't feel it was thick enough for my licking.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Fayetteville, AR
Wonderful product.
Rejuvenates skin.
Makes it feel smooth and silky and I feel younger looking.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
I work for the Center for Dermatology and we have samples of this and it is absolutely amazing!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Kissimmee, FL
My mom bought me this one and it feels awesome but after a few hours it becomes oily on my skin
Brandy C.
Morganville, NJ
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Does anyone else enjoy this product?